Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 2332 (Senior)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 DLC & Season Pass Details
18. Re: Into the Black Aug 24, 2016, 21:09 NegaDeath

For some historical context:

The two expansions for 1942 cost a combined $50, the same price as this season pass (ignoring inflation). BF2 had three expansions for the same combined price. This expansion policy has been in place since the beginning of series.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Into the Black Aug 23, 2016, 23:58 NegaDeath

The bad always outweighs the good. No group that pulls shit like the Condé Nast mess deserves moral support, regardless of how much you dislike their enemy as well. They gave their opponents an easy target with indefensible articles and paid for it. Maybe in their new careers they find a stronger moral compass and try again. The problem with how the legal system is disproportionately benefiting the rich is a completely separate issue that will not improve regardless of gawkers state of existence. They were too busy punishing homesexuals they disagree with by airing their personal secrets to seriously tackle the legal system anyways.

Edit: This article lays it out better than I can
This comment was edited on Aug 24, 2016, 00:47.

News Comments > Tekken 7 4K Footage
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 22, 2016, 21:35 NegaDeath

And here my brain misread that into Tekken 4 7K footage and I thought "wtf 7K already!?"  

News Comments > Mass Effect Remasters Hint
20. Re: Mass Effect Remasters Hint Aug 17, 2016, 13:17 NegaDeath

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 02:32:
ME has a bug with newer AMD processors that causes characters to black out in one portion of the game as well. But I can't remember a single crash I've ever had with ME1 outside of it being a HUD overlay problem(steam/origin's crap), or the dreaded quick-swap crash bug which was finally fixed in ME3.

Back in the day there was a crash bug I could reproduce fairly regularly on some indoor areas that if I recall was pretty commonly complained about in the Bioware forums, don't think it was ever fixed. Wasn't the AMD thing. I remember it happening going through a certain type of doorway. As always individual mileage may vary. I don't think they ever fixed Garru's low res face either. The game really does need another polish pass, the other two are pretty good.

This comment was edited on Aug 17, 2016, 13:24.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Aug 17, 2016, 00:16 NegaDeath

It sucks, but now he is the only man on the planet who can say their penis is so big it cost them an Olympic medal. And that's something.  

News Comments > Mass Effect Remasters Hint
10. Re: Into the Black Aug 17, 2016, 00:13 NegaDeath

Honestly the only one that could use a "remaster" is ME1. It was mechanically clunky and from what I recall pretty crashy. Otherwise package them all up in a Trilogy WITH DLC this time (assholes) and call it a day.  

News Comments > BioShock Remastered Trailer
9. Re: Into the Black Aug 10, 2016, 01:27 NegaDeath

Darks wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 23:09:
Im sorry, but this kind of gouging just pisses me off to no end. This is a game that should be free to all who purchased their game to begin with. Im getting tired of the so called remastering just to try and make a quick buck from us again.

Good news you don't have a reason to be pissed off.
"And if you already own BioShock, BioShock 2, and/or Minerva’s Den on Steam, you will be able to upgrade to the remastered version of the respective title(s) for free after release."

Anyways I'm down for a prettier second run through B1.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 9, 2016, 15:29 NegaDeath

jdreyer wrote on Aug 9, 2016, 15:00:
Y'know, I'm kinda thinking that Bluetooth for a vibrator is probably unnecessary. Aren't your hands already predisposed?

True, but someone elses hands are free. Boom chika wa wa.

News Comments > Three HITMAN Seasons Planned; Episode 4 Next Week
3. Re: Three HITMAN Seasons Planned; Episode 4 Next Week Aug 8, 2016, 14:08 NegaDeath

MT Silver wrote on Aug 8, 2016, 13:57:
I was under the impression that each episode is one mission, albeit long ones.

Correct, each episode is one map. But they're big, complex maps.

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Issues
24. Re: Into the Black Aug 7, 2016, 19:14 NegaDeath

Buy a PS4 controller and Bluetooth adaptor (if necessary), install Inputmapper or equivalent mapper, finished.

Edit: Like an idiot I missed the part where it broke that stuff too. Good job MS, real classy.

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 2016, 19:21.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
14. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 3, 2016, 19:36 NegaDeath

VaranDragon wrote on Aug 3, 2016, 18:00:
I don't get it, what's with all the Rio/Brazil hate?? I don't remember this much hate about the Olympics since the last winter Olympics were held in Russia...

Have you been following the events behind it? Sewage, bacteria, dead bodies, humanitarian crisis, etc. All games have their problems but this one seems to have a uniquely strong layer of shit to it.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 3, 2016, 12:25 NegaDeath

Unofficial Rio Sewage Olympics Schedule

Monday - Staph-put
Tuesday - Dookie-athalon
Wednesday - Volleycorpse
Thursday - Armed Robber Judo
Friday - Septic Gymnastics
Saturday - Brownwater slalom

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Into the Black Jul 31, 2016, 15:53 NegaDeath

Can confirm as a Canadian too. Can't even remember how long ago my cards were changed to chip.  

News Comments > PC Disney Infinity to Cease Working
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 29, 2016, 22:29 NegaDeath

If the hobby of gaming drives you to a maddening rage on a daily basis it's time to find a new hobby.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 28, 2016, 21:03 NegaDeath

{PH}88fingers wrote on Jul 28, 2016, 20:33:
thank you for that !!!

Ditto, was running old version here too apparently.

News Comments > Marvel Ultimate Alliance Ports Criticized
8. Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Ports Criticized Jul 27, 2016, 12:39 NegaDeath

You'd think that after the very public drumming WB received with the shitshow port of Arkham Knight that devs and publishers would be more careful of releasing crap-tier PC ports. You'd think anyways.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 25, 2016, 11:54 NegaDeath

Just another "fun" aspect to the upcoming Rio Sewage Olympic games. I know the rowers are braver people than I, special antibiotic suits and all.  

News Comments > Rick and Morty VR Announced
5. Re: Into the Black Jul 16, 2016, 02:09 NegaDeath

Do you understand what a human could accomplish with one of these headsets? An entire afternoon at Blips and Chiiiiiiiiiitz!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 15, 2016, 14:05 NegaDeath

The retro console is basically just an official version of something people have been making unoficially for years, but still neat. Too bad it can't download new games, or connect to you Nintendo account so you can play other NES games you purchased.

Oh Nintendo, always one step forward with a neat idea and two steps back with awkward tech decisions.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September
11. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode Next Week; Death Star in September Jul 14, 2016, 19:08 NegaDeath

nin wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 14:59:
Or any space combat at all. It's pretty sad when THE LEGO star wars game has more space combat than battlefront.

I was thinking more along the lines of the indoor maps. Bottomless chasms, narrow walkways, retracting bridges, trash compactors. It was a great map in Jedi Knight.

But space would be good too. Multiplayer trench run/defense? Hell yes. It's not even technically space, there's still "ground" below you and it just needs a different skybox.

And the more I think about it the more dissapointed I become.

2332 Comments. 117 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo