Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NegaDeath

Real Name NegaDeath   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NegaDeath
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 2, 2012, 06:19
Total Comments 2349 (Senior)
User ID 57352

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 23, 2016, 12:02 NegaDeath

Prez wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 11:21:
I had just been thinking to myself recently that we haven't heard anything from Anita Sarkeesian lately. So I guess this is my fault. Sorry everyone.

What did you do, Ray Prez!?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
10. Re: Into the Black Sep 17, 2016, 22:01 NegaDeath

robdot wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 20:42:
Snowden didn't say anything that hadn't been known for years. His mistake was he accessed and exposed the data. But the fact of the warrentless wiretapping had been widely reported for many years.

Reported is one thing, having proof of it is another. You can't fight something you have no proof of.

Dagnamit wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 19:23:
Perhaps, but like Manning, he deserves jail time. He also deserves a pardon. Chelsea Manning was active duty at the time of her crime.

Manning received a years worth of solitary confinement, was denied basic human amenities and dignity, her mind broke down and she tried to commit suicide. The govts response to that is to charge her for attempted suicide and threaten more solitary confinement. I sincerely hope you aren't advocating these kinds of punishments should be dished out to more people. This whole thing is beyond fucked up.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2016, 22:15.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 16, 2016, 13:24 NegaDeath

We are the Twitch. Remove your Pawns and surrender your King. Your Grandmaster experience will adapt to service us. Resistance is checkmate.  

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
2. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 15, 2016, 19:37 NegaDeath

Uh oh here we go again. Still the last one was good, so polish away boys.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 14, 2016, 11:44 NegaDeath

Jivaro wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 10:31:
To live up to the title I would think Perfect Woman would have to be on a PC.

Agreed. Need to be able to swap out old drooping parts as time goes on.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 11, 2016, 16:39 NegaDeath

Jesus. Forget 1984 or Big Brother, I think this is how the Borg got started. If you want to know how people are doing you could, you know, talk to them.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
5. Re: Into the Black Sep 11, 2016, 16:24 NegaDeath

I would hope that the history of the console gaming market would make people realize that the most powerful platform doesn't dictate the winner of the race.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 9, 2016, 19:22 NegaDeath

Ok that's cool and all, but will it run Crysis?  

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released
18. Re: Into the Black Sep 8, 2016, 17:37 NegaDeath

Suppa7 wrote on Sep 8, 2016, 14:30:
Human beings decide things by emotion, not what is true, I can tell you the facts and you won't reason to the right conclusion

Your emotionally compromised arguments are no more valid than anyone else. You posses the same flaws you see in others. Unless you believe yourself a superior specimen, then we're discussing an entirely different set of neurosis.

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released
10. Re: Into the Black Sep 7, 2016, 23:11 NegaDeath

Mandatory login? Wtf? I just use it to mass-optimize settings. I defended the previous version of the software but this crosses a line. Hey Nvidia, go fornicate with a rusty pipe.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday
41. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday Sep 7, 2016, 19:15 NegaDeath

Slick wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 17:05:
Oh, and I need to mention, everyone should try a round with the HUD OFF.

I think it's the first option in "gameplay"

Oh man I'd love to see that as a server option. Don't know if I'm brave enough to attempt that on my own but I'd definitely try if the playing field were equal. That would make surround sound pretty important for survivability. I can just imagine the tension of being in a building hearing footsteps and having zero HUD indication if it's friendly or not. Would probably make battles more tactical and less meat grinder too.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 7, 2016, 11:58 NegaDeath

Plus Connery is old and cranky and doesn't have the time or desire to get around to.....hey! You damn kids get off my lawn!  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 7, 2016, 00:24 NegaDeath

Ok lol at that. Good thing she didn't use a knife.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: Into the Black Sep 7, 2016, 00:23 NegaDeath

Dolphin is amazing. Metroid Prime in HD? Get out of here. I wish all the platforms received emulation this high quality.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
31. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 13:47 NegaDeath

Never got around to it on old consoles but would jump at the chance to play a prettier PC version. Would also love to see what the mod community could do with it, probably moreso than a GTA game.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday
13. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday Sep 6, 2016, 13:40 NegaDeath

Aw too bad, I'm really enjoying this. I knew I would love the return to an older style of war but didn't realize how much until I tried it. Aside from the memory leak problem and the AT mines disappearing after death I have no complaints. It's been holding my attention longer than any entry since I think way back in BF2. I'm sold. Not on the season pass or the useless cosmetics in the "deluxe" bundle though.

Had a huge kill streak last night on horseback during the sandstorm, probably the most fun I've had in a game in ages.

News Comments > Labor Day Legal Briefs
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 5, 2016, 18:57 NegaDeath

A fan released a better Metroid game than Nintendo has in 8 years and celebrated the goddamn 30th anniversary of a truly classic franchise that Nintendo ignored. Your core audience is what keeps you afloat and yet they seem determined to kill off anything that drives the brand that they can't directly profit from or control, bizarrely unaware that happy fans buy product. I'd like to say there's a lesson to be learned here but Nintendo never learns their lessons.

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 2016, 19:12.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 DLC & Season Pass Details
18. Re: Into the Black Aug 24, 2016, 21:09 NegaDeath

For some historical context:

The two expansions for 1942 cost a combined $50, the same price as this season pass (ignoring inflation). BF2 had three expansions for the same combined price. This expansion policy has been in place since the beginning of series.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Into the Black Aug 23, 2016, 23:58 NegaDeath

The bad always outweighs the good. No group that pulls shit like the Condé Nast mess deserves moral support, regardless of how much you dislike their enemy as well. They gave their opponents an easy target with indefensible articles and paid for it. Maybe in their new careers they find a stronger moral compass and try again. The problem with how the legal system is disproportionately benefiting the rich is a completely separate issue that will not improve regardless of gawkers state of existence. They were too busy punishing homesexuals they disagree with by airing their personal secrets to seriously tackle the legal system anyways.

Edit: This article lays it out better than I can
This comment was edited on Aug 24, 2016, 00:47.

News Comments > Tekken 7 4K Footage
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 22, 2016, 21:35 NegaDeath

And here my brain misread that into Tekken 4 7K footage and I thought "wtf 7K already!?"  

2349 Comments. 118 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo