Jivaro wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 12:56:NegaDeath wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 12:28:
I'm sorry there's simply no excuse that all the DLC isn't bundled. Hell all of the DLC for ME3 isn't even out yet. Is there going to be an Ultimate ME Trilogy release next year too?
The *We Promise This Is Really Everything* Mega Ultimate Super Deluxe Mass Effect Collection. If you buy the digital version you get a coupon for *Mass Effect Infiltrator*..that mobile OS ME game that nobody played. If you buy the retail version, you get a blue condom made from real squid skin.
- Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s online co-op multiplayer
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
Bhruic wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 20:18:Bioware said any new Mass Effect games would be set either prior or during the Shepard Era.
That's really unbelievable tho'. You can't make an epic-scale game, which is all they'd be interested in making, when you've already set the stage. There isn't room for another hero in the Shepard timeline, and if they set it beforehand, well, we've already got all the backstory which explains what happened then, so there's no room for "epicness" there either.
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 25, 2012, 16:05:Verno wrote on Jun 25, 2012, 15:21:Yeah, I don't really remember any bugs, just a lot of really annoying gameplay design decisions that made it feel like the game just wanted to make me quit. The fact that those things couldn't be changed or modded out was probably the most frustrating thing about it. I played it for a little while and then moved on to something fun. Too bad, because it had a lot of potential. Hope that designer never gets involved in another FC game.Kythlyn wrote on Jun 25, 2012, 14:15:
Far Cry 2 is STILL a mess on PC. Bugs everywhere.
I didn't really put much time into FC2, what specifically were the problems? Just curious, I vaguely remember the respawning enemies being obnoxious and hated the malaria implementation but that was more my opinion than actual bugs.
Annoying things, off the top of my head:
- malaria crap
- respawning enemies (I just fucking killed you 2 minutes ago!!)
- ridiculously repetitive car chases
- omniscient enemies
- BS "secret mission" crap to justify everyone trying to kill you
- interface still felt kind of console-y (minor thing.. but still)