Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1334 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > New GeForce Experience Features

6. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 15, 2015, 17:19 SlimRam

Skraut wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 14:42:
I just want an easy way to stream from my gaming desktop to my laptop both of which have Nvidia graphics cards in them. I HAVE a Shield tablet, and while it works pretty well for streaming games, I don't really play a lot of "console" controller style games.

I want to be able to play Civilization, No Limits 2, Kerbal Space Program, or Pillars of Eternity using Nvidia's streaming tech, but they're all heavily mouse/keyboard based games, and don't work on the tablet with the controller, or the tablet and the TV screen.

Yes I know I can use Steam in home streaming, but the quality and responsiveness feels much higher using the Nvidia GameStream for the games that do use a controller. I just wish I could use that same technology for games that I want to play, not just games that work well with a controller.
I read you're comment and started looking around a little bit and I found a list of games that have keyboard and mouse support right here. It's about halfway down the page. Not a huge list of games supported but not too bad.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2015, 14:07 SlimRam

My wife has had the procedure done and she says that the post treatment area was hilarious because I guess they blow air up your ass for some reason (for the hell of it? ). Well after the procedure she was in a recovery room separated by curtains from the others that had it done, and she said that all you could hear was farting for like 30 minutes afterwards  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2015, 12:15 SlimRam

Have been running Windows 10 for a little over a month and it hasn't been terrible. It took me 5 attempts to get it installed but eventually a total C: drive format to Win 7 Home, followed by installing only the required updates (only about 1000 of them ), and THEN installing Windows 10 over top of that was the right combination (and praying to Bill Gates for mercy upon my wicked soul). It seems fine so far but the way it updates is a bit weird. I didn't know how many updates it had installed because it doesn't really tell you, like Win 7, what updates it needs to install. Since I never noticed it updating I figured it wasn't many...yeah it's installed about 20 so far Oh, and is starts you're computer STOOPID fast now!  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 14:42 SlimRam

If it wasn't for this site, i'd have no need for the internet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE'S NEWS! Gift  

News Comments > Op Ed

18. Re: Op Ed Oct 8, 2015, 21:29 SlimRam

Welp, ALL my dreams of a mobile 'Space Burrito Surprise and Wholesale Used Ship Parts' space truck are torn asunder Bigcry  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2015, 12:29 SlimRam

Daniel Craig Is Very Much Over Playing Bond.

*Scratching my head* I don't quite get why he's so pissed and apparently done with the role? What got the actor to the point that he hates doing the movies so much? Perhaps they kept making his martinis stirred???

News Comments > Voice Actors Authorize Strike

11. Re: Voice Actors Authorize Strike Oct 8, 2015, 11:57 SlimRam

Look for the union label
when you are buying that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing,
our wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

News Comments > Umbrella Corps Trailer

7. Re: Umbrella Corps Trailer Oct 8, 2015, 03:44 SlimRam

I thought my interest in this game could not be less but,

after seeing this video, I was proven wrong.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 7, 2015, 23:50 SlimRam

Being expelled for macaroni and cheese? Well if it was Kraft and he actually got it, I would have to say...TOTALLY WORTH IT!  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads

13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads Oct 7, 2015, 14:18 SlimRam

It looks like the easiest kills come from halfway across the map...without a sniper rifle?  

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Announced

12. Re: Far Cry Primal Announced Oct 6, 2015, 14:23 SlimRam

Annnnd here is where I stop playing Far Cry.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2015, 00:57 SlimRam

Prez wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 23:36:
Hey all. Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still breathing.
Was wondering where you had been. Also, where the HELL is Batman?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2015, 15:26 SlimRam

We are finally dropping out of the 100's here in AZ as the heat backs off and our AC (and our wallet) gets a break. There's usually no Spring or Fall here just really "hot and not so hot" We really look forward to the end of October because it's finally cool then (high of 94 today, low of 74).

Of course, by May, the heat will be back with a vengeance for another six month assault heh.

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"

14. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 1, 2015, 18:24 SlimRam

harlock wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 18:13:
Necrophob wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 17:42:
What is this, Ion Storm 2.0?

not at all... they actually released some fucking games
Annnd BOOM. Think that just put the period on this Rotfl

News Comments > Morning Interviews

20. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 1, 2015, 14:48 SlimRam

Aha, found this blurb on Mr. Roberts wiki:

After leaving Digital Anvil, Roberts founded Point of No Return Entertainment, planning to produce films, television and games. However, no projects materialized from Point of No Return. Roberts founded Ascendant Pictures in 2002 and served as a producer for a number of Hollywood productions including the 2004 adaptation of The Punisher, The Jacket, Lucky Number Slevin and Lord of War

So there you have it, with such impressive credentials, there's absolutely NO WAY this could suck...

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship

67. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Sep 30, 2015, 13:41 SlimRam

I wonder what the absolute TOP contributor has spent? 20k, 40k, 100k more? This whole thing boggles the mind.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2015, 21:00 SlimRam

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 19:07:
BULLSHIT, Cutter NEVER has any good ideas. He's the nazi-anti-christ.

BAD CUTTER, GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!

Good luck with the trial, you going to do a blog or anything so we can keep up to date with it?
Yah i've seen what folks write about the guy but I gotta cut him some slack, he's the one of the first dudes that talked to me here and I think his heart's generally in the right place. Thank you sir for the encouragement, I really appreciate.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2015, 18:27 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 17:40:
SlimRam wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 17:07:
Actually I looked into it here in AZ and there are a few specialized clinics that do it under the premise of a "trial study" but it's WAY expensive and, of course, it's not guaranteed to work and ya don't get your money back Also in Oct. i'm signed up for an actual stem cell trial that will start in a few weeks and it IS free so there's that *fingers crossed*

Good luck, bro! Hope they can fix your bromosones!
Heh, thanks man, you're the one that gave me the idea in the first place!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2015, 17:07 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 14:11:
SlimRam wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 12:02:
  • Paraplegic man walks with own legs again.

• Bring on the exoskeleton! I'm ready to jump higher than a house and run faster than a train hehe Outtahere

Screw that. Stem cells, man. Repair the spine entirely. But no, the religious freaks object...as always. It's why we can't have nice things...or necessary things, like being able to walk or hump.

Paralysed dog walks again after nose cells treatment - video

All these handicapped people would be cured right now if not for the religious assholes of the world.

Actually I looked into it here in AZ and there are a few specialized clinics that do it under the premise of a "trial study" but it's WAY expensive and, of course, it's not guaranteed to work and ya don't get your money back Also in Oct. i'm signed up for an actual stem cell trial that will start in a few weeks and it IS free so there's that *fingers crossed*

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2015, 12:02 SlimRam

• Paraplegic man walks with own legs again.

• Bring on the exoskeleton! I'm ready to jump higher than a house and run faster than a train hehe Outtahere

1334 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 39.
    < Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >