Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1334 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale

47. Re: Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale Nov 19, 2016, 20:48 SlimRam

O.k. *cracking knuckles* IF, I was runnin' the company HERE's what I would do...

I would stop having ship and concept sales altogether. Just put everything that you can sell constantly up for sale, period. Stop trying to make money, screw it. At this point, everyone knows about this game and will buy what they want, if they want. These sales only make the company look like they are money grubbers; end them. If they do still have cash to burn (which is unknown), put everybody on the immediate job of finishing Squadron 42 and I mean EVERYONE!

Then, just ship Squadron 42 and a server-side version of the Persistent Universe kinda like they have right now BUT with all the ships available to fly that you can configure and run on your own server if you want.

Next, watch the money from selling an actual game come rollin' in along with a renewed sense of purpose and a much needed boost of confidence for the company as a whole. THEN finish the MMO part of the game and release it to the masses as a decent 1.0 and keep adding and tweaking it to perfection.

I know, I know, it's ALL crazy talk!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.

4. Star Citizen Dev Responds to Criticisms, Announces Plans to Share Internal Timelines… Nov 19, 2016, 00:54 SlimRam

Amazing if you read his announcement. In the same letter he says that they are going to make the actual REAL internal timelines available to all. Then, he attempts to explain exactly how Star Citizen credits for melting (selling) of ships doesn't equal "real money" anymore when purchasing new ships so the people that bought early ships and try to sell them for equal credit...yeah you just got ripped off. All the while, people in the comments are cheering and applauding Chris Roberts and company for their efforts thus far. Truly, amazing stuff there. The Kool-Aid is strong with this one.  

News Comments > Remedy Teases Something

2. Re: Remedy Teases Something Nov 18, 2016, 04:39 SlimRam

Placid wrote on Nov 18, 2016, 00:21:
Something old, something new?
...something that doesn't suck as bad as Quantum Break?

News Comments > etc., etc.

6. 'No Man's Sky' Designer Quietly Leaves Hello Games To Work On 'Star Citizen'… Nov 16, 2016, 20:41 SlimRam

Apparently RSI needed someone that had worked on games with lofty, impossible goals, that was o.k. with bullshitting the consumer and ultimately not delivering anything close to what was promised; the former Hello Games designer was the perfect match.  

News Comments > Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Game Revealed

7. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Nov 14, 2016, 23:24 SlimRam

Wolf Among Us is the only one I've played so far. It was great, and I'd love a second season as well. What's the next best one I should play? Anyone got a recommendation?

I've only ever played Wolf Among Us but the consensus seems to be that The Walking Dead is pretty good.

News Comments > Gone Home for Free

24. Re: Gone Home for Free Nov 12, 2016, 18:25 SlimRam

Will the game stop working after this weekend if you downloaded it for free. Like do I have to finish it this weekend?  

News Comments > Battleborn "Day" Underway

3. Re: Battleborn Nov 11, 2016, 21:28 SlimRam

It says you'll be able to play with the devs but, if the devs are the only ones playing, THAT could be a little...awkward.

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2016, 21:57.

News Comments > Tyranny Released

8. Re: Tyranny Released Nov 10, 2016, 22:48 SlimRam

I always seriously see this title as 'Tranny'. I'm guessing mild dyslexia should be added to my laundry list of ailments both physically and more pronounced: mentally  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 10, 2016, 20:07 SlimRam

Guessing Jared Fogle's first call when he gets out of prison will be to a Tennessee realtor.  

News Comments > DiRT 3 Complete Edition for Free

2. Re: DiRT 3 Complete Edition for Free Nov 10, 2016, 19:59 SlimRam

Yup, one could say it's...Dirt cheap!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

24. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2016, 16:43 SlimRam

Congratulations Sir Blue! Any site that is able to get more hits than say, Ray Rice's wife is an amazing feat! Unfortunately, when January 20th rolls around and The Bill of Rights is used for toilet paper, the government will probably be shutting your site down soooooooo I might as well say it while I can...

BEWBS!!!

68. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2016, 01:52 SlimRam

Seems like it's time to practice sayin' "President Trump". With that said, I think it's safe to say this is the first First Lady I would actually nail.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 10:30 SlimRam

Hey, HEY Blue you forgot something ELSE there Sir! *standing with one arm crossed and tapping one foot with one raised eyebrow* (it's all I can manage being a crip )

It's Ivanka Trump's birthday today also! She's just so DARN PRECIOUS! I'd pinch all 4 cheeks and wish her Happy Birthday from here long lost Uncle SlimRam AKA: The Bad Uncle That Gropes Too Much

News Comments > Morning Mobilization

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 7, 2016, 23:40 SlimRam

Dammit, I told everybody that my phone was "blownin' up!"  

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal

4. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer & Multiplayer Reveal Nov 7, 2016, 21:11 SlimRam

And of course, no gameplay...once again.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2016, 23:49 SlimRam

Blue, just move to Arizona, problem solved  

News Comments > Into the Black

2. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2016, 20:55 SlimRam

Nice trailer but Chris Pine gives me gas. Looking forward to this VERY MUCH though!  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda - Andromeda Initiative Trailer

5. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda - Andromeda Initiative Trailer Nov 3, 2016, 14:52 SlimRam

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 14:46:
Kelpie wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 13:11:
Anyone else spot the obvious mistake in the trailer?

No American Flag, bleached white by radiation?

Also, sounds like Clancy Brown

I still need to finish Mass Effect 3.

Yup, no American flag, also the lander doesn't look like that, the top part is gone. It's kinda how they returned to space after the moonwalk. Also, I believe the lunar rover should be visible also? Not sure about that though.

EDIT: Actually just looked it up The rover is quite a ways from the site and they predict that the flag is probably gone altogether because it was just made of nylon. The more you KNOW!

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 2016, 15:06.

News Comments > Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships

18. Re: Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships Nov 1, 2016, 17:53 SlimRam

At this point, I think Honey Boo Boo has more star power than Seagal but they probably were able to hire him for just a complementary meal at Denny's and a few bottles of black hair dye.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 15:44 SlimRam

Your car insurance policy is 22 pages long, did you read every word no; only lawyers do that. So when you got rear-ended and you needed a tow your insurance company told you to look at page 5 on your policy. Did it say, "Great news you're covered" on page five? No, it said blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Glad everyone is ok Blue, it's a shame you aren't a Kardashian, then she could have been the Bastille Day driver and just got away with a warning ticket.

Then again you REALLY wouldn't want to be a Kardashian, scratch that.

1334 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >