Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1326 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2017, 15:12 SlimRam

Chester Bennington of the band Linkin Park was found dead by way of suicide from hanging, he was 41. Strange because he was good friends with Chris Cornell and even spoke at his funeral...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 18, 2017, 09:28 SlimRam

They need a 'Island of Misfit Toys' version of Rachel all broken and deranged STILL running around now as a replicant serial killer (like a Blade Runner of sorts) that only kills to prolong her life by harvesting their parts! Glasses2  

16. Re: New Video Card REDUX Jul 15, 2017, 08:11 SlimRam

Rigs wrote on Jul 14, 2017, 20:54:
My local Best Buy has an EGA 1050ti for $169 and I might just take a early morning ride tomorrow to grab it (which is an hour and a half away) instead of waiting for NewEgg to send it as a birthday present to myself.
When's your B-Day? Mine's the 18th

News Comments > etc.
1. Clueless Gamer: Jul 13, 2017, 09:41 SlimRam

"Now Kate, to better play the game, i'm just going to take my pants off here to get more comfortable..."  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 13, 2017, 09:31 SlimRam

Here is the actual link to the lawyer bot but, like most lawyers, this one doesn't seem to work for free  

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Jul 13, 2017, 04:56 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 23:45:
Agreed. Hard boiled still has the best over the top gunplay of any film ever. I've seen some people trying to say John Wick falls into this category, and while I like the movies they just don't have the feel of those HK flicks with guys like Chow Yun Fat in his prime.

For way Over-The-Top gun movies I gotta go with 'Shoot 'Em Up'. Your eyes literally won't stop rolling until the end credits but the ridiculousness of the action and general absurdity of the movie made me enjoy it more than any grown man really should admit

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Jul 12, 2017, 23:58 SlimRam

Phasenoise wrote on Jul 12, 2017, 23:30:
* This New Video Game Lets You Cruise For Gay Sex In Public Bathrooms…
* InXile gets $4.5 million investment from Gumi for an open-world survival RPG VR game…

Same game?

LMAO! Damn man, I spit out my drink when I read your post. It totally caught me off guard, You get the gold star for the day! Thanks for the laugh!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
24. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 11, 2017, 15:25 SlimRam

Timmeh wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 10:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 11, 2017, 09:28:
It only gets better.ACLU Files Suit Against White House Election Fraud Commission

Yes because Democrats love to cheat and hide it then call everyone else a cheater.

That's the truth.

If the facts were on the table the illegal votes for Obama and Clinton would be far higher than anyone would believe. In fact a recent study showed that as many as 6 million illegal votes were cast for Obama in 2008.

That number is probably between 5-10 million for Clinton in 2016. If you are a democrat leftist Saul Alinskyite radical you clearly want that covered up forever.

Take it from someone that's had a stroke, brain damage impacts everyone in your life; Please speak to your doctor.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
21. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 10, 2017, 21:07 SlimRam

It's treasonous and it apparently runs in the family.  

72. Re: BOLO for new accounts Jul 5, 2017, 00:24 SlimRam

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 12:29:
User information for Agent-Zero
Description Banned

click the link for a whole bunch of * REMOVED * comments
https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=userinfo&user=58443

Well sir, I believe you are the winner. You said he would flame out at before post 502. I played the averages of all his account posts with 2,755 so you sir, are closer. He was banned at 921.

Ok, ok best two out of three? Surely the 6th iteration will emerge soon

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 16:03 SlimRam

HAPPY JULY 4TH AMERICA!

Please enjoy this one thoroughly because, odds are, the country won't be around for it next year! Skull

51. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2017, 00:23 SlimRam

There seems to be someone missing from our discussions lately... All this talk of Space. I can't put my finger on it yet, nah I got Zero.  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC and Sequel in Doubt?
14. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC and Sequel in Doubt? Jul 1, 2017, 00:44 SlimRam

I thought the story was going in the right direction. They basically wrote themselves into a corner with the first trilogy so they really couldn't do anything more there. If you tried to move forward from ME 3 they would have had to consider the fact that all the mass effect relays in the galaxy were destroyed and they really didn't even know how they worked. Repairing all of them would have taken awhile I would imagine, if even possible? Even if the story stayed in the Milky Way galaxy they would have had to push the time of the story forward at least probably a 100 years to give the galaxy a chance to rebuild/colonize after the Reapers attacked (if they followed the default ending of ME 3 and the Reapers were destroyed). Moving a small fraction of all aliens to another galaxy makes sense if your trying to save your species so it's pretty logical (Stephen Hawking believes we have maybe 1000 years as a species until we annihilate ourselves or get destroyed by a catastrophe and are lost forever or colonize another world).

As for the writing itself, I thought it was weak. Then again, this isn't Armageddon like the first trilogy was so the same level of tension shouldn't be expected. I think they injected as much drama as they could into the story but the urgency of the first trilogy just wasn't there.

The facial animations debacle definitely hurt the sales for the game right out of the gate. They blew it and it shown through. If you guys read about the troubled development of the project, most of the game was literally done in the last 18 month of the project.

Personally, I wish they would continue the story to the end but it sounds like they may never do it

10. John Romero's Original DOOM 2 disks - 3.5" floppies. Jun 27, 2017, 15:26 SlimRam

Damn, I guess John needs cash more than we thought?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 27, 2017, 15:16 SlimRam

MITCHELL!  

News Comments > Op Ed
28. Re: Op Ed Jun 25, 2017, 18:49 SlimRam

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 25, 2017, 17:15:
That said, it is difficult to know if SC has run out of money, or if they are engaging in those types of corporate financial planning. Personally, admittedly without any evidence to back me up, I'd bet they've already burned through all their money. *shrug*

I've thought for a while now that they have no funds to spare. If I had to guess I would say they are living, literally, day to day. I believe if all incoming cash stopped, they would be sunk. I believe even Chris has basically said that the scale of their operation is directly tied to how much money they bring in a month. Whether they can maintain this until a product ships is anyone's guess.

News Comments > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer
3. Re: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer Jun 23, 2017, 23:45 SlimRam

The main character looks like she would smell... badly.

The mixture of B.O, dirt, and animal skins is a recipe for an aromatic disaster.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jun 21, 2017, 20:25 SlimRam

The description for for Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni "featuring ridiculously busty schoolgirls" would make me almost feel guilty for playing this.

Almost.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 17, 2017, 19:56 SlimRam

Another to add to the list:

Stephen Furst died from complications of diabetes. He was 63.

Sorry to say that Vir is dead, probably one of my favorite characters from 'Babylon 5'. Stephen was in 'Animal House' too

This comment was edited on Jun 17, 2017, 20:11.

News Comments > No PC Just Dance 2018
2. Re: No PC Just Dance 2018 Jun 14, 2017, 23:24 SlimRam

I believe Bebe Rexha's jeans have reached maximum capacity, daaaaaaaaaamn.  

1326 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo