Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1323 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2017, 22:49 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 22:23:
Blue begs indulgence... Misses evening update...

OMG, MRS. BLUE IS PREGNANT!!!

OH SHIT, I think you're right!

*Starts running around frantically and yelling "Oh m' gawd, oh m' gawd, oooh mah gawd*

Shit what do we do? *Runs through my house gathering a teddy bear, a broken cell phone, and a pot of hot water and runs out the door without one of my shoes on yelling, "Somebody call the newspaper... uh... Trump... uh a priest". Starts my car and takes out my mailbox backing out of the driveway as my car speeds off... destination: unknown*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. New DNA sunscreen gets better the longer you wear it. Aug 2, 2017, 20:49 SlimRam

The original tests for this was done with salmon sperm. I wonder if human sperm would work just as well? I mean, if the old lady is willing to skip the price of the new sunscreen I'm ok with it.  

News Comments > Battlestar Galactica Deadlock This Month
6. Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock This Month Aug 2, 2017, 19:11 SlimRam

Timmeh wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 17:06:

Blues posters are almost always so COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT.

Yep, we're ALL "full of shit". Sounds like you need to find a new gaming website. See you later.

(You DO realize that when you make these sweeping generalizations for this site you're literally talking about everyone that has ever posted here, right? I don't know about the other thousands of people who have ever commented on this site but me personally, I don't appreciate the implication).

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Companion Robots Are Here. Just Don't Fall in Love With Them. Aug 2, 2017, 17:10 SlimRam

(But don't fall in love) If you do, you'll find out she don't love you!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed
18. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed Jul 31, 2017, 22:48 SlimRam

That kinda sucks for the people that are going to Gamescom on August 25th to see Star Citizen. I think they were kinda expecting it to be released before the event. What's wild is that 3.0 was shown as a demo at last years Gamescom with the hope of it coming that year too...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. AI Invents Language That Humans Can't Understand: System Shut Down Before It Evolves Into Skynet Jul 31, 2017, 16:13 SlimRam

"Open the pod bay doors HAL"  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed
24. Re: Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed Jul 28, 2017, 20:47 SlimRam

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 19:13:
I'm referring to gamers, not the whole world.
Yeah your right, I was looking at overall use. I guess you could use Steam as a pretty good gauge of OS's used by gamers? If so your numbers are right on track:

Windows 10 = 50%
Windows 7x64 = 32%
Windows 7 = 4%

This comment was edited on Jul 28, 2017, 21:34.

News Comments > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer
2. Re: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer Jul 28, 2017, 18:59 SlimRam

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 16:04:
Ninja Theory tend to make gorgeous games with a heavy focus on story presentation. There's usually no replay value, but at $30...I may bite. I'll wait until release and make sure it isn't a complete bug ridden mess, like any sane person. Hoping this is more Heavenly Sword than Enslaved.
My question is why so cheap? I've seen some of the development videos on this game and they certainly aren't cutting any corners with the development? They even pioneered their own way to motion capture the actor's performance. I just don't get the $30 USD price tag?

News Comments > Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed
18. Re: Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed Jul 28, 2017, 17:06 SlimRam

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 16:55:
Cutter wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 16:49:
Yeah, why go after 95% of the market, right?

Windows 7 is 36% and shrinking.

It's actually more like 50%.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2017, 15:18 SlimRam

"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hooker who can make you happy"

- SlimRam

News Comments > Final Lawbreakers Open Beta Friday
4. Re: Final Lawbreakers Open Beta Friday Jul 27, 2017, 01:39 SlimRam

I wouldn't play this simply because it's CliffyB's game. He's the douche that basically said that most PC gamers were pirates, but now has apologized .

Hmmmm, do you think he made the statement because 4 months earlier he officially announced that 'Lawbreakers' was being made for the PC?

So fuck CliffyB and fuck his game.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2017, 21:55 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Jul 22, 2017, 15:32:
Scary stuff:

Should Trump fire Mueller, with the tacit assent of Republicans in Congress and the DOJ leadership, there will be little recourse. It is feasible (though difficult) to imagine a GOP House and Senate passing an independent counsel statute to restore Mueller to his job; it is nearly impossible to imagine them doing so by veto-proof margins. And should Trump pardon himself and his inner circle, it is dispiritingly easy to imagine Republicans reprising their familiar refrain: The presidentís power to pardon is beyond question.

If this crisis unfolds as depicted here, the countryís final hope for avoiding a terminal slide into authoritarianism would be the midterm election, contesting control of a historically gerrymandered House of Representatives. That election is 16 months away. Between now and then, Trumpís DOJ and his sham election-integrity commission will seek to disenfranchise as many Democratic voters as possible, while the president himself beseeches further foreign interference aimed at Democratic candidates. Absent the necessary sweep, everything Trump will have done to degrade our system for his own enrichment and protection will have been ratified, and a point of no return will have been crossed.

Trying to impede or discredit investigations didn't work with Nixon and it didn't work with Clinton. If Trump is guilty, they WILL find out and there WILL be consequences, it is almost inevitable.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 22, 2017, 12:47 SlimRam

afka Rossini wrote on Jul 22, 2017, 12:32:
A second season of Iron Fist eh? Can anyone give me a reason to finish the first season? I got about five or six episodes in and can't bring myself to watch any more of this snoozefest.
Ditto, watched about 3 episodes and see no reason for it to continue.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2017, 17:35 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Jul 21, 2017, 16:57:
@ Tipsy: I think you need to get your snark detector adjusted.
You get me sir, and for that i'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing for yourself

9. Justin Bieber banned from China for 'bad behaviour.' Jul 21, 2017, 15:58 SlimRam

Hell he's had a DUI in Miami, he's been banned from Argentina for a bodyguard beating up a paparazzi, and THE WORST: He egged his neighbors HOUSE!

Is there ANY LIMIT to Bieber's criminal behavior? He's a menace to society for God's sake!

He is the EPITOME of music's "Bad Boy". Stay safe China and just say NO to the BIEBER!

If only the rest of the world would ban him *sigh*

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 21, 2017, 00:09 SlimRam

Wallshadows wrote on Jul 20, 2017, 23:21:
I think a lot of people can thank him and the music he made to get through some shitty teenage years. Chris Cornell's death must have been the tipping point for his well being...
What's creepy is that it's Chris Cornell's birthday today...

News Comments > Shadow Warrior: Special Edition (2013) for Free
3. Re: Shadow Warrior: Special Edition (2013) for Free Jul 20, 2017, 22:16 SlimRam

Just got some free Wang.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2017, 15:12 SlimRam

Chester Bennington of the band Linkin Park was found dead by way of suicide from hanging, he was 41. Strange because he was good friends with Chris Cornell and even spoke at his funeral...  

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 18, 2017, 09:28 SlimRam

They need a 'Island of Misfit Toys' version of Rachel all broken and deranged STILL running around now as a replicant serial killer (like a Blade Runner of sorts) that only kills to prolong her life by harvesting their parts! Glasses2  

16. Re: New Video Card REDUX Jul 15, 2017, 08:11 SlimRam

Rigs wrote on Jul 14, 2017, 20:54:
My local Best Buy has an EGA 1050ti for $169 and I might just take a early morning ride tomorrow to grab it (which is an hour and a half away) instead of waiting for NewEgg to send it as a birthday present to myself.
When's your B-Day? Mine's the 18th

1323 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo