Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 914 (Graduate)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Boston Dynamics' "nightmare-inducing" new robot revealed in leaked video. Feb 2, 2017, 10:16 SlimRam

If no one is disturbed by this, they OBVIOUSLY haven't seen any of the Terminator movies! Just strap a 50. cal Desert Eagle onto 'Handle's'...hand and teach the damn thing to say, "I'll be BACK' and "Are you Sarah Conner?" BOOM, 'Judgement Day'!  

Impeach Trump Now
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Layoffs at Crytek… Feb 2, 2017, 00:50 SlimRam

Somebody put out the cat and turn off the lights before you leave, this company has gone the way of the dodo.  

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division
17. Re: Activision Blizzard Launches Consumer Products Division Feb 1, 2017, 18:21 SlimRam

Alamar wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 17:23:
Prez wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 12:26:
As long as Blizzard keeps making good games, I don't really care what they do. Just tighten up the story-writing - it's gotten noticeably worse as of late. Diablo 3s story was 'meh' and StarCraft 2's was pants. Particularly the last chapter. But those cutscenes though - WOW!

What's worse? 'meh' or pants?
I think when you 'meh' IN your pants, you've achieved the absolute worst scenario

Impeach Trump Now

7. Nation's bacon reserves hit 50-year low Feb 1, 2017, 13:39 SlimRam

You can take my trailer, my wife, and my 74' Pinto but YOU BETTER NOT TAKE MY BACON!

...i'm gonna blame Trump for this either way

Impeach Trump Now

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 31, 2017, 14:20 SlimRam

John Wetton, Asia singer and bassist died. He was 67 and apparently had colon cancer. He also worked with King Crimson, Roxy Music, and Uriah Heep  

Impeach Trump Now

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 01:25 SlimRam

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

Statue of Liberty

Impeach Trump Now

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2017, 19:26 SlimRam

John Hurt was also in the MUCH underrated Privateer 2. He played the bartender and was great in that too (Joe Kane). Among the surprisingly star studded cast were also Clive Owen, Jurgen Prochnow, David Warner, Mathida May, David McCallum, and Christopher Walken!  

Impeach Trump Now

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2017, 18:54 SlimRam

Geoff Nicholls, Black Sabbath keyboardist died today he was 68. Apparently he had been fighting lung cancer  

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 26, 2017, 14:46 SlimRam

9 months in prison for seeing Kate Upton naked...

TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Impeach Trump Now

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2017, 01:43 SlimRam

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 17:20:
SlimRam wrote on Jan 25, 2017, 12:20:
Rolling Stone interview with lead singer/song writer Stephen Heaslip of the band, 'Blue & The Chili Bandidos':

RS: Stephen, your band had taken a break after the last album 'Meat Sweats Musings' and the successful tour titled 'Manstovia: Invasion From The East'. Critics claimed that such success couldn't be duplicated. After years of time off, the band is back and ready to conquer the world again with it's new album 'A Dash of This, and a Generous Portion of Blues'. What makes you believe that lightning can and will strike twice?

You forgot an album Kitchen Coffee Calamity
Ah, dammit, I ALWAYS forget that album! It was the first "official" record after the much coveted and sought after breakout EP 'The Blue Tower Shake'. Remember Richie the bassist had just got out of rehab for coffee addiction when that album hit the net

Impeach Trump Now

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 12:20 SlimRam

Rolling Stone interview with lead singer/song writer Stephen Heaslip of the band, 'Blue & The Chili Bandidos':

RS: Stephen, your band had taken a break after the last album 'Meat Sweats Musings' and the successful tour titled 'Manstovia: Invasion From The East'. Critics claimed that such success couldn't be duplicated. After years of time off, the band is back and ready to conquer the world again with it's new album 'A Dash of This, and a Generous Portion of Blues'. What makes you believe that lightning can and will strike twice?

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 25, 2017, 02:30 SlimRam

Welcome to the Land of Milk and Honey Rape and Money

He's ok'ed the Keystone pipeline, even though environmentalist think it's will possibly damage the environment because of the way that the oil is extracted. Also, it's symbolic for the US in the way that we are supposed to be taking global warming seriously and reducing our carbon footprint but with this we can look at the rest of the world and say, "Just kiddin'!"

He put a gag order on the EPA making it so no reports, statistics, or current research findings can be released (apparently Don thinks that the internet doesn't exist).

He put a ban on US aid to ANY clinic in ANY country that even CONSULTS anyone about abortion, even though many third world countries clinics depend on our money to even operate.

And now, with Ajit Pai as FCC chairman (thanks to Trump) net neutrality is all but dead in the US.

And this is all within his first week in office, not really sure if the world will be able to take 4 years of this...

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
6. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 13:25 SlimRam

They really shouldn't just leave intestines out on the table for extended periods of time like that, that's liable to spoil and you could get food poisoning. Have not any of them heard of proper food handling?  

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 24, 2017, 11:33 SlimRam

Alicia Vikander is to be Lara.

She got naked in Ex Machina.

Impeach Trump Now

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2017, 15:27 SlimRam

El Pit wrote on Jan 23, 2017, 14:24:
Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Hm... Well... Alright.
Heh, seeing as how Disney is going to milk this franchise to death, I can see the title of the new movies several years from now:

Episode IX: All Hope is Lost

Episode X: A New Beginning, Again
Episode XI: A Jedi Rises
Episode XII: Jedi vs Sith

Episode XIII: End of the Jedi
Episode XIV: Hey, That Jedi Actually Had A Sister
Episode XV: Psych, That Jedi's Sister Turned Evil

etc.,etc.,etc

Impeach Trump Now

62. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 00:53 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 00:39:
I just wanted to quote a snippet from Trump's CIA speech today. (Not sure why it's all caps)

AND YOUR WHOLE GROUP, THESE ARE SPECIAL AMAZING PEOPLE. VERY FEW PEOPLE COULD DO THE JOB YOU DO. I AM SO BEHIND YOU. I KNOW SOMETIMES YOU HAVEN’T GOTTEN THE BACKEND YOU HAVE WANTED, — THE BACKING YOU HAVE WANTED. YOU ARE GOING TO GET SO MUCH BACKING, YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, “PLEASE DON’T GIVE US SO MUCH BACKING. MR. PRESIDENT, WE DON’T NEED THAT MUCH BACKING.”

Sound familiar? I'm beginning to wonder if Trump died years ago and was replaced with a robot from Westworld.
His words... so eloquent, when you close your eyes and listen to him speak, you would swear a 12 year-old with Tourette's syndrome was speaking. Just magnificent!

Impeach Trump Now

52. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2017, 23:18 SlimRam

Well, on the bright side, in 6 months when the Trump supporters realize that he's done nothing to actually help them; Is a lying, misogynistic, white supremacist, anti-Islam, hate mongering, bigot with an agenda that only helps millionaires, perhaps then we'll all finally be united again as a country and agree to hate him.  

Impeach Trump Now

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2017, 10:36 SlimRam

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

Senator Amidala, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Impeach Trump Now

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2017, 11:22 SlimRam

Just waterboard the cocksuckers that were handling the dog for about... 24 hours and film it for "entertainment".

Thank God our world is about to be destroyed under the new administration, we obviously haven't learned a fucking thing; NEXT dominate species PLEASE.

Impeach Trump Now

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Chelsea Manning’s 35-year sentence commuted by Obama. Jan 17, 2017, 21:09 SlimRam

Every time I see that picture of her I instantly think of the movie 'White Chicks'  

Impeach Trump Now

914 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo