Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1155 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Waymo is first to put fully self-driving cars on US roads without a safety driver. Nov 8, 2017, 14:38 SlimRam

Sorry Waymo, but the first time it rains, your cars are going to be given the ULTIMATE TEST! Arizona DRIVERS!

Never had I seen a sadder display than the first time I experienced the sheer terror driving in AZ... IN THE RAIN!

It's literally like drivers had never seen or experienced water on the roads. *shudders to think about it*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Twitter to expand 280-character tweets. Nov 7, 2017, 20:09 SlimRam

Not sure Trump can think that far ahead.

News Comments > 3D Realms Build Game Beta Testing
6. Re: 3D Realms Build Game Beta Testing Nov 5, 2017, 15:12 SlimRam

Not trying to be too cynical but... why bother?

Unless they are giving away the game why do anything with the Build engine?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2017, 19:54 SlimRam

Blue, my first flying guillotine Japanese steak house adventure was the beginning of a sad downturn in my life. It started in the 5th grade and has continued till this very day. I was in school and it was decided that for a Social Studies class field trip, we would go to a Japanese steak place. The restaurant's name escapes me but in my child's mind I believed that it should have the word 'ninja' somewhere in the title. Anyway, we go to this place and I was excited because my family was a little poor when we were young and I never really got to eat out very much (my parents would sometimes get KFC and dose it with Hing powder and say it was from the fancy Indian restaurant down the street). So a big, burly Japanese guy is our cook and he does his thing. The bouncing salt and pepper shakers, onion volcano, the flying shrimp! As he's serving us steak he's flipping it into each of our plates as it comes straight off the grill! Being of low intelligence and fairly hungry I was concentrating intently on the flying cooked cow that landed on my plate. Unfortunately, when this Kamikazi chef had tossed my steak he also threw hot oil off his fork as he flicked it. The oil hit me squarely in the eye as I yelled out, "MOTHER FUCKER!" in a high pitched, almost girley tone. All around the table were agast at my anti-social outburst. My teacher actually slapped me and THEN realized that I was actually injured (I grew up in the south and teachers getting physical was just fine then).

The moral? There isn't one really, I just like to share my damage sometimes.

Glad there were no life (and face) scarring incidents on your outing sir.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
17. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 17:47 SlimRam

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 17:32:
And I'll bet it'll be one of two groups: Manafort who was a long-time worker for democrats and the obama administration -- and was hired(by Trump) at the suggestion of Obama. Or someone linked to the Podesta group, which has been running around for the last 6 months back-flagging multiple payments from russia, including not registering as a foreign agent and was acting as a foreign agent lobbyist.
Yup, they believe Manafort is at the top of the list. Others on the chopping block are believed to be:

Michael Flynn
Carter Page

The long shots:

Jared Kushner
Donald Trump Jr.

12. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 17:06 SlimRam

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 14:46:
Yeah they should have banned Keith Olbermann. Just look at the shit he gets away with. By the way, nice trump derangement syndrome going on. Yep, this is gonna be fun as all fuck.
Um, dude? They are handing out federal indictments tomorrow. I think we're just a little bit past "trump derangement syndrome" here?

6. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 14:22 SlimRam

Quboid wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 13:46:
What's the context for that? What's normal for this point in previous presidencies? Is NBC even worth a damn for this sort of thing?

Here are the Gallup polls for the previous presidents as a point of reference. They show the average for their first term.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Star Citizen, exclusive ship will come free with new Intel solid-state drives. Oct 27, 2017, 12:13 SlimRam

Doesn't Citizencon start today? Does anyone know if they are going to show something for Squadron 42? I think the last thing they showed was that 'Morrow tour' thingy a few years ago.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 25, 2017, 03:29 SlimRam

Watch closely Lawbreakers and take notes, THIS is how failing is done.  

News Comments > Play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for Free
6. Re: Play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for Free Oct 25, 2017, 03:23 SlimRam

LOVED this GAME! It had the look and feel Human Revolution and the game makes you feel like a total badass. I only had 1 play through as a blast-1st-stealth-later type dude. I explored every single place I could and broke into everything and read every message. Total play time 99 hours.If you liked the first one, for this price, the sequel is an absolute no-brainer.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 for Windows Released
11. Re: Destiny 2 for Windows Released Oct 25, 2017, 01:31 SlimRam

Nope.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2017, 18:01 SlimRam

Daisy Berkowitz (born Scott Putesky), has died at age 49 after a four-year battle with colon cancer.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. LawBreakers For Nintendo Switch Could Happen But Don't Get Your Hopes Up. Oct 23, 2017, 15:54 SlimRam

Doubt anyone had.  

News Comments > First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2
7. Re: First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2 Oct 22, 2017, 19:11 SlimRam

ItBurn wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 15:12:
I had zero interest in this game because of the perspective. Now I have some interest in this game.
Same.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. This standalone mod for Half Life 2 restores content that was cut from it. Oct 21, 2017, 16:50 SlimRam

Half-Life 2.5 confirmed!  

4. Elon Musk’s Boring Company is digging a 10-mile tunnel in Maryland. Oct 21, 2017, 15:50 SlimRam

Elon seems to come off as a bit of a crack pot sometimes but his heart seems to be in the right place. He's really about a greener planet and when Trump bailed on the Paris climate agreement, Elon bailed on being on Trump's business advisory council, good on him. The world needs the kind of visionary that he seems to be and I hope he's able to accomplish some of his goals.

"Shine on you crazy diamond"

10. Intelligent people more at risk of mental illness, study finds. Oct 19, 2017, 14:42 SlimRam

One less thing I have to worry about.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 18, 2017, 14:31 SlimRam

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 18, 2017, 11:22:
Why didn't I have a teacher like that in Highschool?

IKR?! Got DAMN, not ONLY was this teacher doing her student but she was doing threesomes!

A high school student who spotted the scandalous Snapchat “story” in August asked the student who posted it if the woman in the video was “Mrs. Ciotta.” The reply: “Yes … Bro, I’m gettin’ in deep … been fucking (Ciotta) and getting threesomes for the past couple weeks (at her house),” according to documents obtained by Patch.

Where the HELL were these freaks when I was in school dammit!

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend
12. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 19:33 SlimRam

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 19:01:
SlimRam wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 18:00:
I read that they has a problem with enemy NPC spawning sometimes like in the same room you would be in and gank you from behind before you could even fight sometimes. Did they fix this?

Never encountered that once in over... 40 hours of play. You sure it's the same game, as the vast majority of it is outside, or if ya send in the drone to scan, pretty much impossible to get jumped.

This is from Ubi's forum, looks like back in March. Just was curious.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend
9. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 18:00 SlimRam

I read that they has a problem with enemy NPC spawning sometimes like in the same room you would be in and gank you from behind before you could even fight sometimes. Did they fix this?  

1155 Comments. 58 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo