Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1209 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Animal Farm Game Announced
7. Re: Animal Farm Game Announced Sep 6, 2017, 20:51 SlimRam

Don't screw the pigs, they'll squeal on you.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2017, 15:49 SlimRam

Agent.X7 wrote on Sep 6, 2017, 15:03:
Shes a lovely girl. Im not sure whats going to happen Im really busy with my dissertation at the moment but Id certainly be open to seeing her again.

Haha, read: Thanks for the bang, I'd never have talked to you again if you didn't fuck up my window, but I don't want the whole world to know what a dick I am so I said this.
Well, if I wasn't married, i'd be ALL OVER this girl. I mean, to find a female gymnast who isn't afraid to handle pooh, I THINK I'M IN LOVE!

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 3, 2017, 16:31 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Sep 3, 2017, 16:12:
Windows 10 has so many annoying intermittent issues that Win 7 never had.
- put to sleep, and it will hang indefinitely with the hard drive running. Have to reboot.
- wakes up from sleep and the network driver is completely missing. Not deactivated, but gone entirely. Have to reboot.
- sometimes it loses the ability to recognize USB devices. Even if I replug them, it won't see them. Have to reboot.

This was a clean install. My hardware is pretty standard. I don't have a lot of software other than games loaded.

There's some nasty malware that has been downloaded to certain computers from a particular website. It apparently does everything you described and more. I remember reading that the executable file was something like StarCitizen.exe.

News Comments > Road Rage Next Month
9. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 16:44 SlimRam

It seems that this is to be a spiritual successor to the original? I remember playing the original way back when and I remember thinking it was fun and had a good sound track (OLD Soundgarden FTW). I got maybe 10 hours or so out of it (guessing here), never really thought that it warranted a remake? Was the first game THAT popular?  

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 31, 2017, 00:33 SlimRam

@#CliffyB #OMGjustMadeDaikatana2017  

News Comments > Brain Controllers Progress
3. Re: Brain Controllers Progress Aug 28, 2017, 15:39 SlimRam

If you have brain damage would that be the equivalent of having a busted keyboard using this tech?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
46. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 27, 2017, 19:12 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Aug 27, 2017, 04:31:
"See that crater over there? The entirety of Skyrim would fit inside that crater That's going to be about the size of the crater Star Citizen is going to leave when this whole damn thing comes crashing down."

FTFY

News Comments > Why is Brink Now Free? Why Not?
5. Re: Why is Brink Now Free? Why Not? Aug 27, 2017, 18:09 SlimRam

Blue wrote on Aug 27, 2017, 15:09:
Creston wrote on Aug 27, 2017, 15:07:
how much money are we really making off a 99 cents [sale]?

Now, I'm not a mathematician or anything, but I think the answer is 99 cents.

Are you forgetting Valve's cut?
Cmon Blue, he already SAID he wasn't a mathematician, damn

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
24. Re: Into the Black Aug 26, 2017, 21:51 SlimRam

Kosumo wrote on Aug 26, 2017, 21:22:
Why at 2 hours and 14 minutes and 49 seconds did a performer from Cirque Du Soleil "A Nightmare before Christmas in Black and White" walk across the stage and give Chris a drink?
If you notice there, Chris is actually heading for the exit. Sandy realized that the Kool-Aid induced haze of accomplishment was starting to wear off on Chris and he was starting to wake up to the realization of the travesty he has been in command of. She was just giving him his daily Kool-Aid 'booster shot' because she saw her meal ticket cutting bait.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Star Citizen Adding Real-Time Facial Animation System, See It Here Aug 25, 2017, 22:07 SlimRam

Wasn't Star Citizen just shown at Gamescom? Was anyone there from Blue's? Anything on S42?  

News Comments > Ghost in the Shell Shooter Ending
1. Re: Ghost in the Shell Shooter Ending Aug 24, 2017, 21:03 SlimRam

Well that was quick...  

News Comments > Inmates Announced
4. Re: Inmates Announced Aug 23, 2017, 12:57 SlimRam

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 12:11:
*waits for Cutters comments about prison rape*
*Sighs* Well, Cutter doesn't seem to be around right now so I'll help...

"The Limited Special Boxed addition actually comes with a real soap-on-a-rope."

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 Delay; Trailer
11. Re: Police Simulator 18 Delay; Trailer Aug 23, 2017, 12:54 SlimRam

Steelcamp wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 10:05:
I cant wait to do police car donuts in the police car parking lot....with a police car!!!
AND... WITH DONUTS! WHAT!

22. Re: Solar Eclipse... Aug 23, 2017, 10:21 SlimRam

BobBob wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 08:51:
Believe it or not, she's supposed to be a Pekingese Terrier mix. They said she also has a third breed in her and I'm trying to figure it out. We are considering her for our first dog ownership as a rescue adoption. She's 9 months old.
Figuring out the breed is purely academic. Her personality and behavior is what's most important.

Well she's a cutie to be sure. Thank you for considering a rescue dog before getting one from a pet store. There are probably thousands of dogs euthanised every day because of no owners and it's a shame. All of our pets have always been rescues. And a general rule for picking a pet is that they usually pick "you". If you interact with her and she doesn't see to be interested, she might not be the right one. Sometimes people have their heart set on a certain dog, only to realize the one in the corner that you haven't even noticed is actually the one that's really for you. Good luck!

News Comments > BRINK Goes Free-to-Play
10. Re: BRINK Goes Free-to-Play Aug 23, 2017, 04:35 SlimRam

Hate to complain about a free game but...

Played about 30 minutes of the "solo" game (it seems like multi player with bots?). I'm not sure if I like the game or not right now but I think i'll play some more. Your opponents seem like bullet sponges while your character gets pwned with a few shots? Yeah, that's not too fun. I know there is leveling in the game and it looks like your character can get stronger sooo... that's a plus, I think. Your AI teammates constantly run in front of your gun while you're shooting, which sucks. You have to complete certain tasks as the level progresses in the game but i've YET to see any other AI player do any of them (plant the bomb or guard the safe)? So you have to go to your command post and change your character into the class you need to complete the task. It seems like playing with real people was supposed to be the main way to play and "solo" mode was kinda an after thought?

18. Re: Solar Eclipse... Aug 23, 2017, 01:15 SlimRam

BobBob wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 00:18:
Anyone good a guessing what a dog's mix of breeds are based upon how it looks?
Maybe a mix between a Spaniel and a Chihuahua? It's strange for sure, don't think i've ever seen one like it?

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Aug 22, 2017, 14:32 SlimRam

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 22, 2017, 13:42:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Aug 22, 2017, 11:21:
wtf is shacknews?

it's a shadow of it's former self.

Hey nin!
So is the new season of 'Rick & Morty'... It seems to be going the way of 'Archer' as in,"Let's write more of a coherent story... oops... did we forget that we are supposed to be writing a comedy? Ah, FUCK IT, our fans will love it either way!"

Heya NIN Cheers

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 Delay; Trailer
3. Re: Police Simulator 18 Delay; Trailer Aug 22, 2017, 14:19 SlimRam

I've heard the Baltimore PD DLC let's you learn the art of planting evidence!

"That's NOT my SHIT officer!"

"Tell it to da' judge hehehe"

News Comments > Bus Simulator 18 Announced
2. Re: Bus Simulator 18 Announced Aug 22, 2017, 11:48 SlimRam

YES!!!  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2017, 17:07 SlimRam

Jerry Lewis passed, he was 91.  

1209 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo