Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1334 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

News Comments > New Star Wars Battlefront Announced

5. Re: New Star Wars Battlefront Announced Jun 10, 2013, 21:11 SlimRam

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 21:02:
SlimRam wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 20:33:
OH DEAR GOD YES! Except ALL MINE SPAMMERS DIE!......Oh shit I didn't actually read the article.....oh noooooooooosssss....is this just for consoles???? IF SO I'LL!!!! *Takes out the katana and places it against his chest* Karate
Where does it say it's only for consoles? The teaser and blog don't mention anything about that.

Fast forward nearly 10 years and gamers still have many of those same Star Wars gaming fantasies – but now they wish to experience those larger-than-life battles in magnificent high definition, with all of the amazing special effects, vehicle physics and gameplay intensity that the
next-generation
has to offer.

This scared me just a bit...I KNOW I KNOW......I need to lay off the bath salts!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue

89. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2013, 20:52 SlimRam

nin wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 20:38:
Sony stream, ready to go...20 minutes

" Don't Fuck This Up Mitchel Sony "

Sorry, HAD to get '3 o'clock high' reference in there

News Comments > etc., etc.

1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 10, 2013, 20:43 SlimRam

• EA and DreamWorks Lift the Curtain on Need for Speed the Movie…

• No

News Comments > New Star Wars Battlefront Announced

1. Re: New Star Wars Battlefront Announced Jun 10, 2013, 20:33 SlimRam

OH DEAR GOD YES! Except ALL MINE SPAMMERS DIE!......Oh shit I didn't actually read the article.....oh noooooooooosssss....is this just for consoles???? IF SO I'LL!!!! *Takes out the katana and places it against his chest* Karate  

87. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2013, 20:27 SlimRam

Verno wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 15:02:
    Sucks that DR3 is now going to be an Xbox exclusive, looked pretty sweet...

Someone was mentioning that might be timed exclusivity, not sure though. Worth looking into if you liked what you saw I guess.

My biggest disappointment so far is Ryse, bland and what was up with the QTEs everywhere.

Also this fake twitch chat that they showed off was absurd. "this is gonna be totes sick on kinect" yeah people talk like that Rolleyes

Well ALL I GOTTA SAY IS: "THIS IS GONNA BE TOTES SICK IN KINECT!"

Oh...uh....right..um...yep uh...heh..um your right.....people don't talk like that *shaking head and looking down at the ground*.....*cough*....yep yep yep.....*sniff* Grin

News Comments > Watch Dogs E3 Trailer

15. Re: Watch Dogs E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2013, 19:53 SlimRam

All I gotta say is damn, the battery in his phone must be awesome because I can barely run mine half a day without a recharge. I can see it now:

*Camera following closely behind Aiden as you hear him panting while being chased down an alley; police hot in pursuit firing they're weapons as bullets whiz by our protagonist head *BLAM* He eyes a electronically locked door heading into a parking garage as he smiles under his scarf and presses a few buttons on his phone to unlock it, then he hears *beep beep beep* Looking down he SEES: 'Low Battery - Please plug your phone into a power source' "Shit!" He whispers running still down the street. Whipping around a corner he eyes a sleak sports car, electronically locked, "Ah ha!" he thinks. Hitting a few buttons on his phone again he hears, *Beep BEEP BEEP* And sees the low battery warning as his phone goes into power saving mode...

Pedestrians on the corner will later explain to the police that they saw a man running and cursing aloud, swearing at his phone and trailing down an alley followed by the police was a very loud and long moan of, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"*

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 2013, 20:00.

6. Re: STnG Jun 10, 2013, 11:04 SlimRam

My wife claims to have NEVER watched ST:TNG. Well *pulls out handcuffs*...I think that's about to change  

News Comments > Into the Black

1. Re: Into the Black Jun 6, 2013, 21:39 SlimRam

Holey Moley what a dish she was! Ah love the gals from the 40's and 50's, they have a beauty and grace that makes them untouchable.

I will ALWAYS say that Rita Hayworth was one of the most beautiful women that ever was.

Hell, i'm sure I was born in the wrong time period, just gimme a fedora, a pack of 'Lucky Strikes' and a dame with gams to die for and I would be in Heaven.

Sleep in the Light Miss Williams *tips my hat*

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar

49. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar Jun 5, 2013, 20:10 SlimRam

GODDAMMIT! What tha....this?!THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE TEASING US WITH?!?! What the FUCK?!?!?!

I'm SO PISSED I THINK I JUST RAGE-SHIT MYSELF!!! Bomb

News Comments > Deus: Ex: The Fall Reveal Tomorrow?

21. Re: Deus: Ex: The Fall Reveal Tomorrow? Jun 4, 2013, 21:30 SlimRam

If Jensen is in the new game and they use the same actor....I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD i'm playing this WITHOUT the sound ON! Dammit the voice actor had this...this.....fucking lisp *shaking hands* it annoyed me within like 10 minutes of playing HR! Dammit, in this dark and modernly dreary future of augmentation....isn't it feasible that the main character could have his speech impediment FIXED? Hell they fix everything from cleft pallets to broken heart valves to bent dicks at birth now...Let's augment Adam's busted ass voice so he can say the word: Shit correctly now, instead of, "Whell, thhat whas sssssome shhit".

Oh, but anyway, yes PLEASE more Deus Ex if it's gameplay is anything close to as good as HR.....or the original for that matter....Oh and fuck the second game BUT....bring back 'Kidney Thieves' for the music Allthumbsup .....Except they're last album blew dog...

P.S. Also, they better still let you smack the ho's around....you GOTTA keep Adam's pimp hand STRONG!

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2013, 21:56.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Night of the Rabbit

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Night of the Rabbit May 30, 2013, 11:10 SlimRam

Quinn wrote on May 30, 2013, 09:09:
    SlimRam wrote on May 29, 2013, 21:24:
    'Night of the Lepus'

Quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever made. It's waiting for you right now on Netflix....

You KNOW you want to watch this *nods knowingly*

I digress, unfortunately, it is not available for streaming *sighs*

Well do yourself and your family a favor and rent or stream this incredible epic...

Haha, this is why I keep telling myself and others to never -- NEVER! -- read up on or listen to the opinions of movie critics. What you just called an incredible epic movie, I consider so unbelievably fucking horrible that I can only guess your opinion is enwrapped in nostalgia. Or it's just your opinion, which is the case in point.

People think "No Country for Old Man" or "Burn After Reading" are good movies, while I've hardly seen movies I considered so unbelievably horribly bad.

The differences of opinions with movies are like a thousand times bigger than with games: While I can most of the time understand why people love or hate this or that game, it's not always the case when talking about movies.

But now I've been digressing

Anyway, €20,- for this game is way too much.

I havent been on these boards for too long but, as a general rule, basically everything I post is me being silly and or sarcastic sooooo. Yeah I know Night of the Lepus is a VERY BAD movie

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Night of the Rabbit

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Night of the Rabbit May 29, 2013, 21:24 SlimRam

'Night of the Lepus'

Quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever made. It's waiting for you right now on Netflix....

You KNOW you want to watch this *nods knowingly*

I digress, unfortunately, it is not available for streaming *sighs*

Well do yourself and your family a favor and rent or stream this incredible epic...

This comment was edited on May 29, 2013, 23:26.

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation

22. Re: Memorial Consolidation May 27, 2013, 13:12 SlimRam

If you wanted to go super cheap (my broke ass solution) just run a hdmi cable to your tv via the attic...if you have one, or under the carpet...uh...if you have carpet *L* Get a wireless keyboard, mouse and controller....and your good to go? I live in a small condo so running a cable to my tv in the living room was no big deal and i ran it along the edge of the wall under the carpet. Got the wireless stuff and installed Softxpand Duo that splits your pc into two separate pcs basically (so the woman can be on the 'puter at the same time as me) and i'm good to go. It works fine....really  

News Comments > Need for Speed Rivals Announced

15. Re: Need for Speed Rivals Announced May 23, 2013, 21:06 SlimRam

Best NFS game for me hands down was 'Need For Speed: Underground 2'. I played and played and PLAYED that damn game to death! I'm not quite sure why I loved it so much because it had no police (sucked) and it was always at night (which I liked actually) it was SURELY arcadey but the driving was still really good fun and it honestly feel like you were going too damn fast I bought it for the xbox and I bought it for the pc, that's how much I loved it. The FIRST 'Most Wanted' would be my second fav; good driving and sooooo MUCH OMFG AWESOME CUT SCENE RIDICULOUS VIDEO GOODNESS! The acting was embarrassingly bad but still awesome

An honorable mention would be the console only "Midnight Club: Los Angeles " The game had a TON of fun stuff to do and the speed was intense, unfortunately you had to be a fucking driving savant to actually win a race; IT WAS BRUTALLY DIFFICULT But I loved that damn game anyway, solid fun.

Bought the new 'Hot Pursuit' and have played it quite a bit but....yeah like another said, "This ain't Need For Speed". And if Criterion keeps cranking them out then I think this series is done *shrug*

Recently discovered 'Driver: San Francisco' and would recommend this game to anyone that loves driving games. The steering is still a bit arcade but much more sim and it has licensed cars and a decent story. I'm playing this quite a bit right now.

This comment was edited on May 23, 2013, 21:55.

News Comments > Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month

1. Re: Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month May 20, 2013, 21:22 SlimRam

Wow, I was ALMOST giddy with happiness when I first read this because I saw that it was a boxing game....*gasp* for the pc!....Then after I started reading about this game (because I was unaware of the title) I realized...it was a simulation...Like....um.....you watch the computer simulate two famous boxers......boxing. Well, apparently the game is excellent but.....yeah.....this STILL isnt the boxing game that fans have probably been waiting for since....well...forever. Hell, those stupid EA Sports Fight Night games weren't too bad...but they weren't really great boxing games (although the damage modeling to the faces was BRILLIANT) and STILL they never ported one of those damn things to pc????

Ahhh well.....maybe one day....right along the same time they give us pc guys a proper NEW nascar game......YEAH I KNOW THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK!

News Comments > Morning Patches

2. Re: Morning Patches May 15, 2013, 22:45 SlimRam

KS wrote on May 15, 2013, 13:59:
    YYou can customize your looks after creation?

I already have the widest possible hips, the narrowest possible waist, the biggest possible hooters, the thickest possible lips, and the sexiest Leia slave girl metal bikini.

So...now what?

HEHEHE Gold there Sir, I enjoyed that immensely

News Comments > DARK Trailer

1. Re: DARK Trailer May 15, 2013, 21:30 SlimRam

This seems like it's going to be a pretty cool game I think. I'm a sucker for vampire games (pun intended) heh and practically LIVED in Bloodlines for awhile (I would marry Jeanette in a second, crazy and all). I've looked online and there is scant information on this game? Was this game based on a comic book/novel? Why did they go with the cell shaded look? I honestly have never cared for it, from 'XIII' to 'Borderlands 2'... nope just don't like it. Also, when the hell is the release date, I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Anyway, hopeful that this might be good. Although I looked at the other games they have done and I didn't recognise any of them....

News Comments > More Watch_Dogs Footage

27. Re: More Watch_Dogs Footage May 14, 2013, 02:23 SlimRam

Was anyone else as disturbed as I was by the guy sitting and talking to the mannequin? I mean *slowly shoving my female mannequin under my couch as I type this on my laptop* WOW even for a game...I mean....that's like twisted..*whispers out of the corner of my mouth, "No no dear, I still love you....you just have to stay under there for now..."* *cough* Yep yep yep Jeeeze, PEOPLE huh, freakin people *shaking my head*  

News Comments > The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Video; Previews

15. Re: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Video; Previews May 14, 2013, 01:29 SlimRam

Jerykk wrote on May 14, 2013, 00:21:
    VG247 has a fair amount of gameplay footage:

Footage

After seeing THIS video, yeah that gets me interested in the game. Thanks for finding it ! I'm kind of split between FPS and TPS, heck I like 'em both.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 13, 2013, 23:48 SlimRam

Yeeeeah....i'm retirin' too *burps and scratches belly* Ah been up on mah' porch with mah dawg Cooter and I damn near played that ole' Junior uh mine into uh tizzy. Ya see *drags on a beer* 'Urp' 'scuse me, anyway on mah ole Papy's 'puter. Baught that damn thang at the Goodwill fer pert near nuthin' Yeeeahh, I played 'em all soldatear, blackjack, hell I even played that mine gahm, called.... Mine Gahm. Now Junior owes me ahlmos 10 baegs uh pouk rinds, uh case uh that RC Cola and thu ishu uh penthouse mayguzine wit' dat purdy Jessica Hahn showin her private particulars 'n ahl. Yeaaaah, *urp* in gamin' ah RUL DA TRAYLUR PARK, gawd daumn it. "JUNIOR, FETCH MAH PROPA BROGANS, I'MA GOIN' OUT CORTIN' TUHNITE!!"  

1334 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 63.
    < Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >