Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1334 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Election Season Begins

9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Election Season Begins Jul 16, 2013, 18:34 SlimRam

Well I've been tempted to take the plunge for GW2 but honestly I just can't seem to stop playing 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure', I mean after that last expansion 'Paws To The Wall' I'm totally hooked! The guys who play it KNOW what I mean, right? And it IS 'Hello Kitty' NEED I really say anymore?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs

12. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jul 13, 2013, 21:14 SlimRam

For kicks I went to one of those Goth chat places, it was called 'Mortuary Chat' but I had to leave cause the place was totally dead...  

News Comments > Bad Game Marathon

6. Re: Bad Game Marathon Jul 12, 2013, 19:02 SlimRam

I heard for the grand finale they are going to try to play a co op game of aliens colonial Marines unpatched!  

News Comments > Epic Working on AAA Shooter

23. Re: Epic Working on AAA Shooter Jul 12, 2013, 14:13 SlimRam

SirKnight wrote on Jul 12, 2013, 10:32:
El Pit wrote on Jul 12, 2013, 10:14:
For next generation consoles, best played with a console controller. Maybe, if you're humble enought, we may let the cleaning woman work halftime on a pc port. You sure would like that, ey?

Would probably be better to work on the cleaning woman.

I would be more excited about working with the cleaning crew than either working at Epic or playing EITHER new game....

I mean, you get ALL the cleaning supplies you'll ever need - BONUS

Cleaning crews usually work after hours so it makes a good second job - BONUS

There are sometimes cuties that work in those crews - BONUS

The work isn't especially hard in offices and your in the AC or heat when weather is bad - BONUS

I work construction, outside, in Arizona..... Seriously ANY job that has you working in an environmentally controlled area is a fucking dream job

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Begins

77. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 22:25 SlimRam

Keeping my eyes peeled for a price drop in 'Snuggle Truck'. When that hits:

*whispers* "...it's mine...oh yes"

67. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 20:06 SlimRam

Careful, in the news was a whack job gal who tried to hire someone to kill her husband news link includes video of her trying to hire She said it was easier than divorce, wanted it done outside because it would be messy and hard to clean, and apparently mostly wanted it done so a gal friend of hers could move in with her. She also tried to pay with the few dollars and change in her purse, and promised to pay more afterwards.

Her husband promises she is forgiven and doesn't want her prosecuted.

You mean...like...like maybe she wants me dead? Well I can't really blame her, lord knows I'm no catch...Hell I'd kill myself for the insurance money....if I had life insurance

Seriously though Prez, sorry if you lost your job today. That Shit can be a bummerr ...ON the plus side, I can save you a seat at the soup kitchen and on wed. Nights they have lasagna

18. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 14:30 SlimRam

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!
Dammit I need this money for stupid shit like food and bills!!! This has come at the absolute worse time possible, dammit my socks and underwear have holes the size of Wisconsin!!!

AWWWWW FUCK IT! Who REALLY NEEDS to pay bills and fuck my marriage too, Hell she was probably going to leave me ANYWAY, HELL "I" WOULD LEAVE ME! Might as well give her the reason on a silver platter!

" Yeah honey I was GOING to pay the bills but, YEAH I SAID "FUCK IT".

Ah well the next time you guys hear from me I'll probably be in a homeless shelter after my woman tosses my dumbass to the curb.

...I just hope they have a computer there...

News Comments > Rambo Trailer

13. Re: Rambo Trailer Jul 10, 2013, 22:45 SlimRam

Zaysen: Are you insane? One man against trained commandos... Who do you think this man is? God?

Colonel Trautman: No. God would have mercy. He won't.

Rambo III

News Comments > Obscure Renamed Final Exam

2. Re: Obscure Renamed Final Exam Jul 10, 2013, 15:30 SlimRam

Changing the name to 'Pelvic Exam' would probably double sales right there. Hell, I'd buy it...  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"

58. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 13:43 SlimRam

After watching this video all I can say is:

THIS ERECTION IS GOING NOWHERE!

not even 4 hours of naked Betty White pictures can deflate the rager I've got for this Damn game!

News Comments > Star Citizen Economy Trailer

48. Re: Star Citizen Economy Trailer Jul 9, 2013, 02:40 SlimRam

Honestly, the ONLY way to make this economy REALLY work is to bring back the slave trading in the original Privateer.....think about it. As a merchant you pop out of a gate right after a big battle and start tractoring in the escape pods (with REAL people in them). Then set course for the nearest planet to sell. Oh it could be AMAZING!

Until the slaves somehow break out of the holding cells, then mutiny your ship, then beat the shit out of you, throw YOUR ass in your own holding cells, then the ship is attacked by pirates, they take over the ship - killing the freed slaves that took the ship from you in the first place and taking your ass to a pirate trading station, where you get traded for a ton of 'Brilliance' then you are thrown in a dirty, dark dungeon with other poor bastards, and you all get repeatedly beaten and gang raped virtually as your character then decides to kill themselves by falling neck first on a broken liquor bottle as you lay face down and watch the blood drain from your pantless, ass raped, dying body....

Ok, on second thought maybe real live slave trading ISN'T such a good idea

News Comments > Star Citizen Campaign Soars

17. Re: Star Citizen Campaign Soars Jul 9, 2013, 01:30 SlimRam

Hell I don't really understand all the stretch goals. I mean, Roberts must have made a FORTUNE off the 'Wing Commander' movie alone...  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?

20. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 8, 2013, 13:04 SlimRam

Arithon wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 12:03:
Their feet are wet and they can see pyramids.

It's like asking a girl you were sick on, after getting drunk at her expense, for a second date.

That happens to be EXACTLY how I met my wife...AND she was selling a "season pass" at the time. Ok sure, I "possibly" met her on a street corner *cough*

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Video

5. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 02:22 SlimRam

Whoa, these devs MUST be reading my mind! Incredible, I mean JUST the other day I was thinking: "Ya know, you just NEVER SEE games or movies with zombies in them...BRILLIANT!"

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 2013, 04:35.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Movie Status

32. Re: World of Warcraft Movie Status Jul 4, 2013, 01:20 SlimRam

• Color Me Uninterested

• We Did Not Ask For This

• You See What I Did There?
  •  

News Comments > Op Ed

33. Re: Op Ed Jul 1, 2013, 19:03 SlimRam

*Speaking up* Ahem....next revolutionary MMO:

Scarlet Blade

It's....it's got potential...it's new and .....stuff.

I was thinking of trying it out because....uh.....because it looks engaging and uh...

Oh ok, it's an online Jap Fap Fest *looks down, ashamed*

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Sims 3 Island Paradise

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Sims 3 Island Paradise Jun 26, 2013, 01:12 SlimRam

No. More. The. Sims. Let's. Stop. Please. God  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

13. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 24, 2013, 20:05 SlimRam

• Microsoft Restructuring Nears, As Execs Fret Over Their Fate

• You can almost hear the gunshots going off in the Redmond exec offices right now as part of Microsoft's 'Restructuring'

News Comments > etc.

5. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2013, 19:32 SlimRam

• PC Games That Weren't Cancelled, But Should Have Been…

• This was not on the list but, 'Hidden and Dangerous' was my ultimate LOVE/HATE game of all time! Dammit that fucking game was broken to HELL and I STILL played the SHIT out of it! I still don't understand what kept me playing that miserable piece of shit but I loved it? Your guys would fall through the ground and die, your guys would NEVER navigate hardly where you sent them, your guys could step off a step and die, your guys could block you in a way that you COULD NOT MOVE and had to restart, your guys would stand and get shot and not fire back, you could get shot easily through some buildings but not all.. The list goes on and on, and I wonder if that game should have been cancelled? Hell, I even bought the expansion and it had THE SAME BUGS

• Woman's Breast Implant Ruptures After Four-Hour Gaming Session…

• *Clamping....hand.....over...mouth....must...not....comment....too...easy.... *SCREAMS, "EXPLODING BOOBS ARE A SLIPPERY SLOPE!! JUST ASK ANNA NICOLE SMITH! IT'S HOW SHE BECAME ADDICTED TO........EVERYTHING!....including Häagen-Dazs and old rich men who smelled like urine..."*

Sorry, I tried to hold back...I just....I just couldn't

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 22, 2013, 05:52 SlimRam

Unfortunately, due to my severe A.D.D. I only watched a few seconds of the video soooo....i'm thinking that that is worth atleast the donation of a bread stick and a half cup of ramen, right?  

1334 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 61.
    < Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >