Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1326 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
13. What's the most disappointed you've been by a game's ending? Apr 8, 2018, 19:50 SlimRam

MASS EFFECT 3, already mentioned but always worthy of another "FUCK YOU BIOWARE!"

I would also say that No Man's Sky pissed me right the hell off too. *GRRRRRRRR*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2018, 17:04 SlimRam

The Cars: Candy-O

Shoo Be Doo
Candy-O
Night Spots

It's literally impossible for me to listen to any of these songs separately!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. DHS defends media-monitoring database, calls critics “conspiracy theorists.” Apr 6, 2018, 21:49 SlimRam

Department of Homeland Security job listing for a "media monitoring services" request to keep tabs on over 290,000 "global news sources" and develop an extensive database for an unconfirmed number of "media influencers."

Better watch your back Blue, Big Brother is gonna be all up in your business!

Remember: Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they're not watching YOU Newklear

News Comments > LawBreakers Development Arrested
6. Re: LawBreakers Development Arrested Apr 6, 2018, 00:33 SlimRam

PacoTaco wrote on Apr 5, 2018, 23:06:
It means what you think it means cliffyb has crawled back into a bottle and is hiding from the world and his team. Too drunk to work, sorry need some alone time.
And about 32 million, down the drain, oops...

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. DayZ to relaunch with a new engine on PC "in a couple of weeks" - PCGamesN Apr 5, 2018, 21:38 SlimRam

Technically, hasn't this game already been through 2 engines?

News Comments > LawBreakers Development Arrested
4. Re: LawBreakers Development Arrested Apr 5, 2018, 21:33 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Apr 5, 2018, 21:12:
"we also need to focus on other projects with fresh creative leaders"

So, is Cliffy B out or what?

Right? And here was another odd statement that caught my eye,

"It’s a passion project that we’re in complete control of."

WTF did that mean? Were they bound to doing Lawbreakers at gun point?

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records
4. Re: Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records Apr 4, 2018, 23:03 SlimRam

I kinda liked the mini movie. The actor who plays the lead cult guy is convincingly creepy and dedicated to his apparent cause. Faith is literally my IDEAL woman: Hot, crazy and high  

News Comments > Uwe Boll's Rampage
11. Re: Uwe Boll's Rampage Mar 31, 2018, 02:46 SlimRam

El Pit wrote on Mar 31, 2018, 01:54:
Uwe is hurting for money. He tries to get some of that sweet, sweet big money that Warner Bros has. He knows he stands no chance in the court room with this case but hopes that WB will give him a few bucks just to shut him up quickly and to not get bad press with some trial.

I hope WB insists on a trial - Uwe will lose even more money this way.
If he were smart, all he would have to do is threaten to make a new movie on GoFundme unless people paid him a certain amount not to; INSTANT millionaire.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 28, 2018, 22:31 SlimRam

Wherever the story may occur, they better make it funnier than the last season, UUUGGHHH! I've gotten more laughs from a groin injury.  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Released
34. Re: Far Cry 5 Released Mar 27, 2018, 16:32 SlimRam

I enjoyed 1-4 (yes, even 2 and I skipped 5 on purpose) so I'd love to pick this up, but I'm poor white trash soooo unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to wait a bit to get it. But I love the series so I think I'm gonna have to eventually play it!

Besides, the Testicle Festival mission sounds like a ball...

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Reviews
44. Re: Far Cry 5 Reviews Mar 26, 2018, 19:20 SlimRam

Hopefully, there will ATLEAST be a few trailor parks in the game!

Shit... makes me all emotional just thinking about my childhood... Mah first love... and cousin *sniffs loudly and takes a swig of hooch*

Dammit

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2018, 14:51 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Mar 25, 2018, 14:09:
Cutter wrote on Mar 25, 2018, 13:10:
"Do I believe the Earth is shaped like a Frisbee? I believe it is," he said. "Do I know for sure? No. That's why I want to go up in space."

Yet, oddly enough ships have been circumnavigating the globe for millennia and nary a one has fallen off the edge. What are the odds? Rolleyes

He probably thinks it's a freaky frisbee.

I think the fact that he's running for Governor of California really puts an appropriate cherry on the top of this sundae

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Uber halts self-driving tests after pedestrian killed in Arizona. Mar 19, 2018, 20:31 SlimRam

But was it really an accident... think about it

SKYNET!

News Comments > Myst Series Coming to Windows 10
7. Re: Myst Series Coming to Windows 10 Mar 17, 2018, 21:06 SlimRam

I think I'm probably the only man on earth that has never played this series... I'll just leave this here:

*Turns in my gamer card and walks out the door, head hung in shame*

6. Christopher Darden on O.J. Simpson Interview- ‘He Confessed to Murder.’ Mar 12, 2018, 15:17 SlimRam

Me and the wife watched that last night and I have to say that that was one of the most disturbing interviews I have ever seen. My blood seemed to literally run cold when he's describing his "hypothetical" involvement of the night of the murders with 'Charlie'. They showed one long shot of all the blood and Nicole crumpled at the front door and I had never seen that shot before (just the bloody walkway). She was butchered. The blood ran all the way down the walkway cracks and into the driveway... Sad  

1. Something’s Brewing- Coca-Cola Plans Its First Alcoholic Drink. Mar 7, 2018, 10:37 SlimRam

I think I'd rather try the 'Coca-Cola Plus'. The plus being an added laxative.

"What goes best with pizza? A COKE... and shitting."

News Comments > Super Seducer - How to Talk to Girls
3. Re: Super Seducer - How to Talk to Girls Mar 6, 2018, 18:36 SlimRam

There better be an option to just pay for them up front, that's the only way I've ever been able to pick up women.

Including my wife.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
9. NRA gives FCC boss Ajit Pai a gun as reward for killing net neutrality. Yeah, an actual gun. Feb 25, 2018, 00:15 SlimRam

With any luck, maybe Pai will use the gun on himself. *fingers crossed*  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2018, 15:31 SlimRam

Pigeon wrote on Feb 1, 2018, 13:48:
... One of the Five Guys locations I used to go to was like liquid plumber for humans, the one I normally eat at now has no such effects...
Soooo, I GOTTA ASK... like... was one of the reasons you frequented this establishment often was because of it's colon blowing qualities? How would you even justify trying to get your friends to go with you, "Dudes, you GOTTA check out this burger place! If want to be shitting yourself by the time you get home, THIS IS THE PLACE!"

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Jan 29, 2018, 20:24 SlimRam

Hopefully it was a mail bomb that they stole and the world will never have to suffer these miserable asswipes again.  

1326 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo