Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1334 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $35 Million

50. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 24, 2013, 01:53 SlimRam

Cutter wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 17:10:
SlimRam, if I had the dough, I'd fund you a ginormous capital ship where you could live out the dream of 'Sanitation Engineer 3rd Class SlimRam'. I could picture it now. In the midst of a pitched space battle a missle slams into a section of the ship exploding half the officer's latrines and only you can get in there and get it cleaned up! And all the while Kenny Loggins 'Danger Zone' is playing while you work!

Thumbsup

Rotfl Hehehe I can see it so clear:

Captain: "I need a damage report people!"

Engineering: "Shields are down to 30%! We have hull ruptures on decks 5 and 6 and the anti-matter reactor is off line.......and OFCOURSE we have a goddamn coolant leak!"

*You hear tapping and then blowing into a mic like at the grocery store across the intercom system and then high pitched feedback*

SlimRam: "Uhhh....hel...hello...uh this is the Chief Sanitation Engineer....um......yeah...uh....also....toilet number 4 in the officers latrine, she took a direct hit to the bowl and she's leaking fluid bad. I might be able to nurse her along but the situation is critical!"

Captain whispering to his second in command: "Remind me to fire that idiot when we get back to starbase"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

31. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 23, 2013, 15:33 SlimRam

Creston wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 15:19:
SlimRam wrote on Dec 23, 2013, 14:02:
well, it looks like I'm off to that black market back alley organ harvesting facility that I've had my eye on. I'm guessing that if I give a kidney, a testicle, an eyeball and a lung I can probably get maybe ten thousand bucks and with this, I can invest finally in this game for which I will finally buy my own little space station which will be: 'SlimRam's Wholesale Salvage and Space Burrito Surprise Shack!'

I see you've given up on your plans to be the Ultimate Space Janitor?

Well after eatting one of my 'Space Burrito Surprises' TRUST ME, my janitorial services will be put to the test on my stations own toilets. I figure ill have like a mini contest and the rules will be:'If you can keep the space burrito down (or otherwise inside of you) until you exit my station you get your next one FREE!

24. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 23, 2013, 14:02 SlimRam

well, it looks like I'm off to that black market back alley organ harvesting facility that I've had my eye on. I'm guessing that if I give a kidney, a testicle, an eyeball and a lung I can probably get maybe ten thousand bucks and with this, I can invest finally in this game for which I will finally buy my own little space station which will be: 'SlimRam's Wholesale Salvage and Space Burrito Surprise Shack!'  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization

10. Re: Sunday Mobilization Dec 23, 2013, 09:48 SlimRam

"Jesus just left Chicago, and he's bound for New Orleans"

So says ZZ Top

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 19, 2013, 22:14 SlimRam

Joust was the first game I ever rolled over a million points on (I was damn good) and also I could play a loooong time with one quarter on Galaga  

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Questions Answered

18. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Questions Answered Dec 19, 2013, 21:35 SlimRam

panbient wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 19:13:
Cyanotetyphas wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 17:58:
Did they say in the video at what stretch goal they'll release the game?

The only stretch goal I'm concerned with is Space Burrito Surprise!

*Leaning close to the monitor and whispering out of the side of my mouth* ...well, the rumor is that at the 50 million mark. When you order the 'Space Burrito Surprise' at the promenade food court in game, a local mexican restaurant will actually DELIVER one to your house *nodding*....it's true

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale

1. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2013, 21:21 SlimRam

Oh NO....not the holiday sale....*thinking*...well, I suppose my wife doesn't really need the necklace and earrings she has already shown me online that she wanted for Christmas...  

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay

93. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 18, 2013, 02:36 SlimRam

panbient wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 22:06:
SlimRam wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 21:53:
Yes we have been making great strides.....*Looking over at Roberto's photo-shopped image of 'Space Burrito Surprise'* Hold on a sec...

Most of me realizes this is trolling, but a part of me really REALLY wants 'Space Burrito Surprise' to be a real thing.

EXACTLY! Because even in the 28th century, explosive decompression AND explosive diarrhea should still be viable options to explore inside ones spacesuit simultaneously!

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2013, 02:47.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Closes Tomorrow; Refund Details

2. Re: Warhammer Online Closes Tomorrow; Refund Details Dec 18, 2013, 02:25 SlimRam

From the massive torrent of comments on this particular piece of news, apparently, the gaming community has been utterly devastated by this.  

News Comments > Into the Black

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 17, 2013, 23:06 SlimRam

I remember when I first saw one of those signs: It was night and on a weekend I think, and I was walking to the liquor store that is a street over from my place. I handn't been following what this ass clown had been saying so...I turned the corner and saw the billboard and it said: "May 21, 2011 Judgement Day" or something like that. Well it was the day AFTER; May 22 and I remember looking at my phone and thinking, "Well, IF Judgement Day has already came and went and I missed it, i'm going to be pissed....I mean DAMMIT, shouldn't there have some kind of ALERT or something???" Seriously that's what I thought...then I continued on to the liquor store, shrugging my shoulders  

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay

87. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 21:53 SlimRam

I have to mention that Me and my friend Roberto are the developers in Mexico, yes it's true *nods* Working out of the back of Roberto's 73 Winnebago, Chris Roberts (He allows us to address him as....Mr. Chris Roberts *ahem*) has put us in charge of making the authentic looking neo-mexican food display signs for the food court in the promenade of one of the larger space stations, all true.

Yes we have been making great strides.....*Looking over at Roberto's photo-shopped image of 'Space Burrito Surprise'* Hold on a sec...

"Roberto! ¿Qué coño es esto! Usted campesino ignorante! ¿Acaso esto es un dios maldito espacio Burrito sorpresa para ti!"

*Slaps Roberto across the face with a burrito and storms away from the computer*

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed

44. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 17, 2013, 21:09 SlimRam

*Watching the video* What THA? What kinda...

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!

I would rather hit myself in the balls, continuously, for one hour with my 21 ounce framing hammer than to subject myself to another second of this rancid, stepped in, pile of BANTHA SHIT! Furious2

News Comments > Out of the Blue

23. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2013, 23:55 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 22:44:
SlimRam wrote on Dec 16, 2013, 19:48:

Kick 'sum hippy ass in Heaven Billy! Hippy

I'm pretty sure Billy Jack was protecting the hippies, not punching them.

Also, here's that scene.

One thing I never understood about the BJ movies (and I watched them fairly young so maybe it was my literal child's mind) is that he ever looked even a smidge of Indian to me at all.

Yeah, he was a Vietnam vet and he was a drifter that was "FIGHTIN' THE MAN!" And yes, he loved the hippies. Even that Godawful Jean or whatever her name was. That chick was fugly and I imagine as hairy as Selena Gomezs' upper lip before her daily waxing.

And from what I remember he was half white and half indian but embraced the Indian side but yeah, no, didn't look indian Huh

News Comments > DayZ Early Access

40. Re: DayZ Early Access Dec 16, 2013, 21:09 SlimRam

It IS GRITTY I tell ya! I spawned my first time, it was night, I was scared RAN RAN RAN and someone shot me. I re-spawned, dove on my tummy and started crawling until I made it into a barn (after probably 15 minutes of crawling). BLAM! Someone shot me and uninstalled it..... GRITTY!!!  

News Comments > Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod on Steam

4. Re: Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod on Steam Dec 16, 2013, 20:46 SlimRam

Oh, I am THERE  

News Comments > Into the Black

2. Re: Into the Black Dec 16, 2013, 20:31 SlimRam

Well I can see the obvious comparisons between the two films. I mean....well...both movies...had...uh...well...characters...um...doing things on film.

And there you go, plain as day

News Comments > Out of the Blue

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2013, 19:48 SlimRam

R.I.P.: Tom Laughlin, Star of 'Billy Jack,' Dead at 82.

Billy Jack: You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it?
Mr. Posner: Tell me.
Billy Jack: I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...
[points to Posner's right cheek]
Billy Jack: ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
Mr. Posner: Really?
Billy Jack: Really.
[kicks Posner's right cheek, sending him to the ground]

Kick 'sum hippy ass in Heaven Billy! Hippy

News Comments > etc.

6. Re: etc. Dec 13, 2013, 21:07 SlimRam

bigspender wrote on Dec 13, 2013, 17:58:
dunno about anyone else but Aliens: Colonial Marines was the biggest bummer for 2013 if not of the decade.

That pretty much covers it for me as well. I was really looking forward to the game and bought it at release *points to the words BLOW POP across my forehead*

News Comments > Evening Previews

5. Re: Evening Previews Dec 12, 2013, 22:46 SlimRam

Yeah I was kicking myself and wondering how I had missed this, but yeah a tablet game....*sighs*....close but...no

Wash: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Mal: What does that mean?!

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski's PC Shooter Plans

10. Re: Cliff Bleszinski's PC Shooter Plans Dec 11, 2013, 22:55 SlimRam

Wait...wait...wait.......awwwww nope, I almost gave a damn.  

1334 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 57.
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >