Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 1326 (Pro)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 2, 2018, 04:53 SlimRam

I worked residential house construction for almost 20 years and I bet this piece of shit couldn't fall off the edge of a roof, land in a scrap pile, dust itself off while laughing about it, and STILL work a full 12 hour goddamn day in 100+ degree heat.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.Com 10th Anniversary Giveaway Selection
12. Re: GOG.Com 10th Anniversary Giveaway Selection Oct 2, 2018, 01:16 SlimRam

MDB wrote on Oct 2, 2018, 00:25:
LOL. Soldier of Fortune. Shooting people in the dick is always fun.
I loved shooting the guy first in the lower leg and blowing part of the leg off; then, as he jumps around grabbing the stump and screaming, you take off the other leg with a shotgun.

I probably laughed too much actually during that game doing that...

News Comments > etc.
3. If you had to get a gaming-related tattoo, what would it be? Sep 26, 2018, 11:25 SlimRam

Pretty sure I'd get the purple dildo from 'Saint's Row 3'

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer Attractive; Sequel Announced
7. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 16:10 SlimRam

Sorry, no fisting, no sale.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 24, 2018, 00:44 SlimRam

Does anyone know why Kingdom Come: Deliverance is back on the list? Is it on sale? I haven't played it yet but apparently it's a pretty good game.  

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
14. Re: Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close Sep 22, 2018, 01:56 SlimRam

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 22, 2018, 01:02:
Hopefully someone can pick up their stuff and manage it better, this stuff is worth saving.
I agree completely; I bought Wolf, Borderlands, both Batman games and the Guardians of the Galaxy, also The first Walking Dead game. I know that this is a niche type of game and definitely not for everyone but, I always liked playing them when I didn't wanna play a really fast action kind of game and just wanted to chill out and enjoy the story. I was seriously looking forward to the next Wolf game but I guess now that's not gonna happen. What a fucking shame.

News Comments > Metro Exodus Ray Tracing Trailer
3. Re: Metro Exodus Ray Tracing Trailer Sep 18, 2018, 21:36 SlimRam

I didn't really understand all the hoopla behind ray tracing...now I do.

Damn.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Sep 17, 2018, 00:50 SlimRam

MeanJim wrote on Sep 16, 2018, 14:48:
To be honest, that like shit compared to a modded Fallout New Vegas.

This is exactly what I thought the minute I saw the video. I don't mean to bash someone who's willing to do this kind of stuff for free but, whoever is doing the textures needs to stop...immediately.

News Comments > Vortx Environmental Simulator
1. Re: Vortx Environmental Simulator Sep 13, 2018, 19:42 SlimRam

This totally blows.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Marijuana Use Increasing Among Older Adults. Sep 13, 2018, 13:58 SlimRam

"Pass the blunt to the g-mah on my left"

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 10, 2018, 21:14 SlimRam

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 10, 2018, 20:25:
How is that bashing Musk? He is pointing out the problem is not unique to Tesla.

1) I was making a joke, although usually badly, like 99% of my post.

2) From Blue's posts:

Hackers Can Steal a Tesla Model S in Seconds by Cloning Its Key Fob.
Nothing unique to Tesla.

Elon Musk says Saudis back Tesla buyout.
Oil barons buying an electric car company doesn't sound sinister at all.

Elon Musk's pity party: 'This past year has been the most difficult and painful year of my career'.
It's been pretty painful to watch, too.

Elon Musk's Boring Company Will Build High-Speed Train To Chicago's O'Hare Airport.
Will officially be as modern as 1968 Japan.

3) I was making a joke, although usually badly, like 99% of my post.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Sep 10, 2018, 20:05 SlimRam

Nothing unique to Tesla.

Hmmm Blue, you seem to bash Elon regularly. Did he happen to touch you inappropriately during a Tesla "test drive" where he forgot to wear pants or did he promise you the first seat on the fabled 'Hyper-Loop' but forgot to mention that you'd be sitting next to the stinky guy in the subway that hadn't bathed since 2014?

15. CAPTAIN MARVEL Teaser Trailer (2019) Sep 10, 2018, 14:43 SlimRam

Hell, you know I'd hit it...

Then again, she might hit back...

Then again, I might enjoy it.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2018, 11:27 SlimRam

I had a similar problem to this in trying to update to Windows 10. I have no idea if this is relevant to your current situation but I'll try to share what happened with you. I had an older HP machine that came with an already partitioned hard drive that had proprietary HP software installed on it. I tried about 3 times to install Windows 10 but it would never complete. I imagine, this fix has already been put on every website that I've never seen. The point is, that I could not install this because there was a partition already on the hard drive that I could not remove because it was a HP machine that I bought from the store. The only way I could fix this was to install the new operating system on another hard drive and make that my C drive. There was literally no way around this (that I knew of at the time). I don't know if this helps and it probably won't, but that's the only way I was able to make this install. I don't know if this applies to updates, but I know that this is the only way that I could install Windows 10 on an older HP machine, GOOD LUCK.

News Comments > Star Citizen Scraps CitizenCon Keynote Stream Fee
25. Re: Star Citizen Scraps CitizenCon Keynote Stream Fee Sep 1, 2018, 09:58 SlimRam

At this point, I'm not really quite sure what to make of all this? I was mentally, happily satisfied with the thought that this would crash and burn and Chris Roberts would maybe end up in jail one day. I was happy with the fact that this project had overshot it's multiple projection dates and had not delivered on what they thought, by this time, that they would deliver.

What vexes me the most though is that the money keeps rolling in? I mean, how are people still supporting this? Hell, even if you're a whale, at this point you've already bought basically everything you wanna buy it correct? I cannot believe that after all this time with the game being developed that there are new investors? So, I guess what I'm asking is, where the fuck are they still getting all their money? I suppose that they could be investing it somehow but I'm not sure? I don't know big business bullshit but either way, it's just seems strange to me that this project just keeps on going and going.

News Comments > Project Genesis Announced
6. Re: Project Genesis Announced Aug 29, 2018, 14:58 SlimRam

KIRK: Khan, ...if its me you want, I'll have myself beamed aboard. Spare my crew!
KHAN (on viewscreen): I make you a counter-proposal, I will agree to your terms, ...if, ...if in addition to yourself, you hand over to me all data and material regarding the project called ...Genesis.
KIRK: Genesis, what's that?
KHAN (on viewscreen): Don't insult my intelligence, Kirk.
KIRK: Give me some time to recall the data on our computers.
KHAN (on viewscreen): I give you sixty seconds, Admiral.
KIRK: Clear the bridge.

12. Sen. John McCain, independent voice of the GOP establishment, dies at 81. Aug 26, 2018, 21:33 SlimRam

Talking about Trump's twitter condolence:

John Weaver, a former aide and a longtime friend said,

“It certainly doesn’t bother me or the people I know close to John. I don’t think it bothers John one bit. If we heard something today or tomorrow from Trump, we know it’d mean less than a degree from Trump University.”

News Comments > Fatal Shooting at Game Tournament [Updated]
9. Re: Fatal Shooting at Game Tournament Aug 26, 2018, 18:11 SlimRam

You can't call yourself a hardcore gamer if you quit playing just because of a mass shooting.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 24, 2018, 20:41 SlimRam

I actually worked on an obscure show he was on back in the day, but I didn't really know him.
I think I know what show you're talking about. I stared in a show called, 'The Living Hell of the Broke and the Unknown: Pabst Blue Ribbon Wishes, Cheese Whiz on Generic Ritz Crackers Dreams'.

Blue, we've probably met in person. You probably don't remember my face, but the overwhelming stench of failure and BO that was emanating from me was probably hard to forget. At least now, you can put an avatar to the memory.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Steam Daily Deal - PC Building Simulator, 25% Off. Aug 24, 2018, 19:29 SlimRam

We're still holding out for the retro IRQ conflict DLC.
Hehehe, I also heard that they are adding a sort of mini game. It's sort of like a timed version of 'Where's Waldo' where you have to find the missing/wrong jumper before you burn out your motherboard

1326 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo