Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D Stone

Real Name D Stone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SlimRam
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 18, 2012, 07:07
Total Comments 914 (Graduate)
User ID 57335

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2017, 21:22 SlimRam

jdreyer wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 20:51:
Cutter wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 14:09:
Ugh, just got back from the Doc as I now have a wicked infection so I'm on antibiotics. Super. This surgery has been the hugest pain in the ass. It better fucking well be worth it in the long run.

It will be: you'll be able to do it with something other than an elk.

Yup and my wife said she appreciates what you did also...

hmmmm...

wait a minute...

that's seems a bit odd...

OH WELL, every time she comes back from her trips to Canada she seems happier so, all is well *shrug*.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2017, 21:39.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2017, 17:46 SlimRam

Ivan Koloff 'The Russian Bear' wrestler from Ontario, Canada died of liver cancer, he was 74.  

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
12. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Feb 18, 2017, 03:32 SlimRam

It's Mass Effect AND it's gonna have the M-96 Mattock (I LOVE that damn gun) so this is day-one purchase for me. Can't wait!  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 17, 2017, 15:40 SlimRam

I've liked pretty much all the Archer seasons but the last one seemed a little... off? I think it got lots better towards the end of the season but it seemed to open kinda meh. The rapid-fire jokes weren't coming that quick as usual and they honestly didn't seem as funny? Both the wife and me hardly chuckled while watching the first episode of last season and we both noticed it. Hope the next season is a little bit better.  

48. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 16, 2017, 21:36 SlimRam

Rigs wrote on Feb 16, 2017, 17:36:
Agent-Zero wrote on Feb 16, 2017, 17:06:

get back to me once you have conquered basic reading comprehension

all you have to say is "worst pain Ive ever felt"... but if that diminishes your argument too much, sorry, buck it up

Alright...that's it. I'M TELLING!

BLUE!!!

This little twerp needs to go! Seriously! He picks fights with everyone, I haven't seen one post NOT ONE that isn't condescending or derogatory in some manner! I've never reported anyone, ever, on this site in all my twenty years here (even with fredrickson), but my finger is on the button... Trollbashing

Can we get a vote? (I'll speak for Cutter and say 'Aye' because he's probably all doped up by this point )

=-Rigs-=

If he's banned he just comes back. He's been banned here 4 times now over the course of 10+ years and he always comes back. Most websites can grab your IP and trace it back to your ISP with basic software (including the person's general town/city location). IP blocking is possible but IP addresses change constantly with the ISP they are using (usually) also if he's on a cell/laptop and goes to a local wifi hotspot his IP changes again. Also, if he's running a VPN you'll never IP block him. The only way to ever truly get rid of him would be if Blue contacted his ISP directly and filed a complaint with them, and i'm not sure what kinda legal stuff has to happen for that?

Also, the 'ignore' button works too

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2017, 14:18 SlimRam

o.k. O.K. i'll TAKE your Oculus Rift off your hands Blue, GEEZ quit nagging me!  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 14, 2017, 22:41 SlimRam

At this point I think I would replace my useless arm and leg with cybernetics.

... and ofcourse, for kicks, CYBER-DONG!

News Comments > More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding
5. Re: More Apocalypse Now Crowdfunding Feb 14, 2017, 22:14 SlimRam

“Terminate (this project) with extreme prejudice.” — Jerry  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2017, 15:41 SlimRam

Congrats on the move Sir Blue! The country air will do you good. Remember though that if you decide to cheat on Mrs. Blue with a pig think twice, they'll squeal on ya!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2017, 13:06 SlimRam

Shit, it's supposed to be 76 here in AZ today. We've literally had NO winter this year and our AC is already starting to run.  

22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2017, 23:04 SlimRam

Bob, it might be time to enlist in the New California Republic!
I just wish I was actually kidding *sigh*

News Comments > Star Trek- Bridge Crew in May; Will Include Original Enterprise
6. Re: Star Trek- Bridge Crew in May; Will Include Original Enterprise Feb 10, 2017, 22:12 SlimRam

"You’ll be able to experience social-VR adventures from the ship – and platform – of your choice when Star Trek: Bridge Crew launches on PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift on May 30."

But what if I want a totally anti-social-VR experience, does it come with the M-5 computer if you want to play solo?

Dr. McCoy: "Did you see the love light in Spock's eyes? The right computer finally came along."

EDIT: Ah, cool, it says you can play as just a solo captain.

News Comments > Splasher Released
1. Re: Splasher Released Feb 7, 2017, 23:02 SlimRam

I released a "splasher" in 'The Booby Trap' titty bar bathroom the other night after a marathon session of 'nuclear' hot-wings and bottom shelf tequila shots. Luckily I carried my bottle of 'V.I.Poo.' so the damage was kept to a minimum.  

News Comments > Rock Band VR Next Month
11. Re: Rock Band VR Next Month Feb 7, 2017, 15:57 SlimRam

I heard that they are including a stage diving mode with the VR experience BUT, you have to sign a digital waiver with Harmonix releasing them from any medical expenses incurred when you do a sweet, full body header into your coffee table while screaming, "GOODNIGHT OKEECHOBEE!!!"  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 6, 2017, 22:55 SlimRam

ledhead1969 wrote on Feb 6, 2017, 20:04:
Ohh, and let's not forget that these 'poor' people probably have cars, cell phones, air conditioning, free education, a place to live, computers, consoles and the list goes on.

Welcome to your utopia! Congratulations on getting a rich, narcissistic tyrant into the White House to make all your dreams come true! As long as you are a white Anglo Saxon protestant life is perfect! Bravo! Too long has the rich man been held down and oppressed, THIS IS YOUR REVOLUTION, RISE!

News Comments > Conan Exiles Banishes Servers
14. Re: Conan Exiles Banishes Servers Feb 5, 2017, 17:05 SlimRam

The dong physics were overloading the severs, they're working on it though.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 4, 2017, 11:00 SlimRam

Thanks again Ajit Pai, because the poor aren't really important, right?:

The FCC is stopping 9 companies from providing federally subsidized Internet to the poor

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2017, 11:55 SlimRam

nin wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 10:34:

Still can't get over them killing one a few years ago. Would have thought that would have put an end to it...

I see what you did there

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2017, 12:26 SlimRam

shul wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 12:24:
I know what tomorrow's Out of the blue is going to be. It will say:
Happy Groundhog Day! As I mentioned yesterday this has been a pretty mild winter here in the northeast, but that doesn't reduce hopes for an early spring, so lets turn to the weather rodents. As unlikely as it seems based on how overcast is was yesterday, apparently Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, leading to his prediction of six more weeks of winter. But even closer to the BlueTower is Staten Island Chuck, reputed to have an 80% success rate, and beloved for his feisty relationship with publicity-hungry mayors (Mayor de Blasio did not attend today after dropping Chuck in 2014 though it was later reported to be a female stand-in after this accidental public execution). Chuck (presuming the substitute groundhog story isn't a conspiracy) did not see his shadow, and called for an early spring. Reports that Chuck called Phil an untalented hack along the way remain unconfirmed. It's frustrating to get mixed results from such an exact science like shadow spotting, but there it is.
OOOOOOOH YOOOOOOOU!!!!

*Starts to chase after you and then stops in mid stride cartoon style*

8. Re: hyperbole much Feb 2, 2017, 11:47 SlimRam

Agent-Zero wrote on Feb 2, 2017, 10:46:
"nightmare inducing"?? it looks like a segway crossed with a coat rack

got some really pathetic chickenshits out there, i guess

Hehe, I liked your analogy of the bots and I definitely don't see them being too threatening really. I figure a swift flying side-kick would probably take 'em out...but NOT by me of course, the hip screams at meh when it rains, dammit.

914 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo