Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2433 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 This Year
58. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 30, 2017, 03:15 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 21:22:
Quinn wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 02:42:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 02:19:
Quinn wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 01:30:
It isn't ridiculous and it is race-baiting if that stat you pulled is claimed to be so because of racism toward blacks. Crime among blacks is way higher than among whites, per capita (and lots of the shootings are by black cops btw). People that say "More unarmed blacks are shot, ergo racism" are people I have a big problem with. Go watch the Louis Theroux episode in Philly.

The numbers I cited were for unarmed blacks vs whites. They are still 5 times more likely to be shot than a white person. Simple fact. There's no way that racism isn't a major factor in that.

Look at the Philando Castile case. It's sick how many people still believe his death was racially motivated. Even that idiot from that Late Night show proclaimed it was so. Disgusting. Just one Youtube search and you have the entire video and/or audio of the situation. That officer was 20 times more in distress than Diamond, that crazy gf of his that calmly filmed her bf dying. Sorry. My point is that blacks are too often victimized. There's nooothing wrong with the black culture in America. 'Tis allll them powerful whities fault.

Right, you think that cop would have completely lost his shit like that if it was a white guy he'd pulled over with his girlfriend and kid in the car with him? No, he panicked because he's already pre-judging the guy based on his race. He even tried to justify it by saying the guy smelled like weed, and therefore must have smoked weed in front of the kid, so he was likely to be willing to murder a cop. WTF?!

Not everything is racism, but this stuff sure is.

It's easy for me to portray the problem I'm having with your assertions with a simple question: are you saying, without a doubt, that if this guy was white, was a suspect of a robbery and was reaching for his GUN while the officer explicitly told him not to... that this white guy wouldn't have been shot?

Second question for lols: if this black guy had his hands on the wheel and awaited further instructions after mentioning he had a gun, you think he would have been shot?

I bet it's easier to just shout racism instead of facing the answers to those questions. *That* is a problem for me.

The verdict was unanimous btw: the cop was found not guilty. 2 black people in the jury.

First, yes, I definitely think it would have gone differently if he were white. He hadn't done anything wrong, certainly nothing violent, and there was no reason to even suspect that he had.

He was reaching for his license because the officer had asked for it. I've watched the videos, and the whole thing happened so fast it was crazy. The cop totally panicked and shot him 7 fucking times for doing what he had just told him to do. Had it been a white guy, I don't think the officer would have been nearly as panicky.

The guy has absolutely no business being a cop, and Castile paid for the guy's incompetence with his life.

Your signature is so fucking ironic right now.

Do you have any experience as a cop? Any experience as a cop in that neighborhood? How did you know there was no reason to suspect that he had done something violent? It is literally on record that the cop suspected him of a robbery because the guy fitted the description.

You watched the video, so you agree that the cop was already given something which could've been his L&R. He was also terribly distraught afterwards, multiple times repeating "I told him not to fucking reach!". But you're not willing to give the cop your charity, do you? He shot a black guy, ergo racism. Ergo. Fucking. Racism. You have no clue. Maybe you'll respect how much officers have to be on edge more by watching this little video: https://youtu.be/G5pgZ0yq1-E

Again, I'm NOT saying there's no bad cops. I'm not saying there's no racism among cops. My problem is that everything these days is an act of racism whenever a fucking black dude is shot, from all the virtue-signaling extreme lefties (I'm center-left mind you). It's gone so far, that you people are becoming the peopel descriminating. Just some anecdotal evidence because why not:

While drinking with a couple of folks, the subject was about muslims. The general tone was that there was nothing wrong with Islam. I chimed in, explaining that there is but that it would heal some really grave wounds in the western countries of Europe if moderate muslims would start speaking up against terrorism in the name of Islam. I was shouted down as a racist by nearly the entire group. I'm not discussing that argument here so I'll ask you to refrain from shifting this to that subject. My point is that these people fucking know me well enough to know that I am not a racist, but still there was no boundary whatsoever for them to call me a racist right there and then (for the record: I invested a lot crowdfunding a documentary that will open up dialogue between muslims and non-muslims, because I believe dialogue is extremely important).

I wish our mentality would shift greatly to a point that the people shouting "RACISM" will not be taking for granted, but instead will be expected to come with solid evidence of that accusation. Today, that word gives way too much fucking power to anyone shouting it.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

56. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 29, 2017, 02:42 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 02:19:
It isn't ridiculous and it is race-baiting if that stat you pulled is claimed to be so because of racism toward blacks. Crime among blacks is way higher than among whites, per capita (and lots of the shootings are by black cops btw). People that say "More unarmed blacks are shot, ergo racism" are people I have a big problem with. Go watch the Louis Theroux episode in Philly.

The numbers I cited were for unarmed blacks vs whites. They are still 5 times more likely to be shot than a white person. Simple fact. There's no way that racism isn't a major factor in that.

Look at the Philando Castile case. It's sick how many people still believe his death was racially motivated. Even that idiot from that Late Night show proclaimed it was so. Disgusting. Just one Youtube search and you have the entire video and/or audio of the situation. That officer was 20 times more in distress than Diamond, that crazy gf of his that calmly filmed her bf dying. Sorry. My point is that blacks are too often victimized. There's nooothing wrong with the black culture in America. 'Tis allll them powerful whities fault.

Right, you think that cop would have completely lost his shit like that if it was a white guy he'd pulled over with his girlfriend and kid in the car with him? No, he panicked because he's already pre-judging the guy based on his race. He even tried to justify it by saying the guy smelled like weed, and therefore must have smoked weed in front of the kid, so he was likely to be willing to murder a cop. WTF?!

Not everything is racism, but this stuff sure is.

It's easy for me to portray the problem I'm having with your assertions with a simple question: are you saying, without a doubt, that if this guy was white, was a suspect of a robbery and was reaching for his GUN while the officer explicitly told him not to... that this white guy wouldn't have been shot?

Second question for lols: if this black guy had his hands on the wheel and awaited further instructions after mentioning he had a gun, you think he would have been shot?

I bet it's easier to just shout racism instead of facing the answers to those questions. *That* is a problem for me.

The verdict was unanimous btw: the cop was found not guilty. 2 black people in the jury.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

54. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 29, 2017, 01:30 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 19:34:
Quinn wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 18:17:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 13:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 19:46:
In todays news; 3 police officers accused of covering up a fatal police shooting, and it's on video.

They'll probably get a slap on the wrist at most. This is conspiracy and obstruction of justice in a homicide investigation, and any regular person would do real time for it. Cops almost never do. Our "justice" system is backwards as fuck.

From the beginning of that article:

"Officer Jason Van Dyke, who is white, shot 17-year-old Laquan McDonald 16 times, according to prosecutors."

I stopped reading after that. Don't get me wrong, they're probably guilty and terrible cops.. but this article is pushing this story forward for exactly the wrong reason. Race baiting.
Just imagine how anti-white you must be to write that. "Officer Tyrie Connor, who is black, ..."
Fucking double standards with these fucking assholes.

It's not race-baiting when there are legitimate racial issues involved. Unarmed black people are more than 5 times more likely to be shot by police than unarmed white people. Pretending that race doesn't matter is just ridiculous.

Not that racism is never the case, mind you.

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 2017, 02:09.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

50. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 28, 2017, 18:17 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 13:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 19:46:
In todays news; 3 police officers accused of covering up a fatal police shooting, and it's on video.

They'll probably get a slap on the wrist at most. This is conspiracy and obstruction of justice in a homicide investigation, and any regular person would do real time for it. Cops almost never do. Our "justice" system is backwards as fuck.

From the beginning of that article:

"Officer Jason Van Dyke, who is white, shot 17-year-old Laquan McDonald 16 times, according to prosecutors."

I stopped reading after that. Don't get me wrong, they're probably guilty and terrible cops.. but this article is pushing this story forward for exactly the wrong reason. Race baiting.
Just imagine how anti-white you must be to write that. "Officer Tyrie Connor, who is black, ..."
Fucking double standards with these fucking assholes.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

47. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 28, 2017, 09:17 Quinn

NKD wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 08:43:
VaranDragon wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 08:21:

People killed by terrorism in Western Europe since 1970

Looks like there's been quite a spike in terrorist activity in the last couple years, and we're certainly on track for another bumper crop of terror attacks in the EU this year. It appears to be back up to the levels in the 80s. Certainly enough to stoke fears in people. Hell, some people in the US (Trumpian fucktards mostly) are afraid of Muslims and all our terrorists are white neckbeards who are mad they couldn't get laid.

You're vastly more likely to be killed by... just about anything in the US, than terrorists. And thats if you include white mass shooters. Only include jihadists and it's basically background noise. In the EU, while there are significantly more terror attacks, it's still not a huge number of deaths.

Ignoring the spike in fear and hate in the EU or pretending it's not an issue is a mistake. It doesn't matter if it's an irrational fear, it will still lead to bad things.

"There's a bigger chance you die in a car accident than by a terrorist attack!" is what your reasoning sounds like. My question: so what? That's a different problem. There are many different problems about all kinds of things. This is another trick you see people like yourself resort to: I talk about problem A, you bring up problem B. It gets us nowhere at all. I talk about muslims (I actually didn't even) that kill for their religious ideals, you talk about white americans who kill because they can't get laid. Two. Different. Problems. One is an assault against our values, the other is the act of a deranged idiot. Both require a different solution.

Do I have the answers? No. Do I think changing the subject all the fucking time helps anyone? Absolutely not.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

43. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 28, 2017, 06:05 Quinn

VaranDragon wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 04:35:
NKD wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 21:19:
Bard wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 21:15:

They also don't have a culture that peddles fear and hate constantly, to make citizens more susceptible to believing whatever new form of BS they create to justify more conflicts and larger security forces for profit (at their expense).

Oh I don't know about that... there's a lot of fear and hate in the EU, and UK in particular. One example: There is a large population of conservative Muslims who are not well integrated. Lots of backlash. Fear of refugees and immigrants is a big deal in the EU.

When was the last time you went to Europe? Like a big city in Europe. I was in Vienna and Frankfurt last year. The "big deal" you are talking about is basically media and political spin, that politicians have been forcing down our throats as well as yours. Most of the populace in Europe didn't buy it. Which is why the right wing parties have mostly lost in all the big elections this year. The exception is of course the UK with the BREXIT shit. However that's basically an economic bluff that they tried to play on Brussels and it backfired for them and it has very little to do with actual immigration issues (even though they were used as an excuse to get people to vote for it).

I live in The Netherlands and let me assure you, it's no political spin or media frenzy. I'm not sure why many of you are so adamant in not seeing the problem here?

What would you expect with the "open border" policy many of the EU countries have/had? People with a vastly different culture and norms and values that are in direct conflict with our own, enter our countries by the tens of thousands. Of course this causes problems.

People who are most likely to blind themselves to this, are people who think our society is built on tolerance and diversity. Any form of intolerance from our side is therefore perceived as bad. "Intolerance to intolerance" is still bad in their eyes. Because of this, we never dared to educate people with other norms and values about ours. That would be, what... bigotry? A show of xenophobia? Even racism somehow?! This is the reason multiculturalism has in many ways failed, especially for the immigrants themselves. They were never taught to adjust. Think about the shortcomings of an overprotected child. It's a maternity complex of western society (I guess the extreme left): we have to protect everything that is different than ourselves. All the while shitting on ourself in the process.

Politically, I'm on the center/left spectrum. I think it is our obligation to help war refugees. I know not every muslim is a terrorist or in conflict with my lifestyle. But to all the people who keep proclaiming that there's no clash of values going on that's starting to have serious impacts on the world our ancestors fought so hard for to create: I know your heart is in the right place, you don't have to proof it by defending whomever you label the victim.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

15. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 27, 2017, 15:25 Quinn

Angrius Maximis wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 14:07:
So many liberal panty waists on this post I dont even know where to begin

I feel like it's important to say that my first comment in this threat was sarcastic. I fucking HATE the anti-cop environment this victim-horny society is creating. Yes, there are bad, fucked up cops, but the fucking majority of them are heroes by default in my book. But all people do is watch the Youtube channels that only show bad cops (or bad decisions) in action, and then their monkey brains go "All cops are evillll! Oh! And all criminals are victims and awesome and I need to protect them like I'm their goddamn mum!"

Sickens me. But you can all taste my emotion now.

Back to gaming..

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

14. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jun 27, 2017, 15:23 Quinn

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 12:54:
Besides shooting civilians wantonly with no repercussions whatsoever, can I also rape, "confiscate" private property, and wag my dick around to compensate for my utter failure as a human being?

Aww did they manage to brainwash you this fucking much, buddy? Police are bad aren't they? Yes they are. They're pigs, yes? Pigs.

When there's something wrong in your neighborhood, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA CALL!? Have some fucking respect.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

7. removed Jun 27, 2017, 12:37 Quinn

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 28, 2017, 08:08.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Thursday
39. Re: Re: Steam Summer Sale Thursday Jun 24, 2017, 22:21 Quinn

Jerykk wrote on Jun 24, 2017, 21:33:
Kxmode wrote on Jun 22, 2017, 14:12:
Quinn wrote on Jun 22, 2017, 02:36:
Kxmode wrote on Jun 21, 2017, 14:20:
Kinguin is okay, but there are constantly better deals on CDKeys, GreenManGaming, and a handful others. Nevermind the fact that Kinguin has a $3 "buyer protection" tax. CDkeys doesn't charge that. The price you see is the price you pay.

You can decline the protection with the click of a button xP GMG hasn't ever had lower prices than Kinguin. Maybe on a very rare circumstance.

What I'm saying is CDKeys bakes protection into the price. Kenguin provides the opt-out but they don't guarantee protection. That's what I was referring to.

I think charging $3 for key protection is shady. It's the responsibility of the platform to ensure buyer protection. Buying keys is already a gray market. It would behoove Kinguin and G2A to make protection a standard feature, not a premium.

Agreed. That said, on the one occasion where a key I bought from the G2A marketplace was revoked, they immediately refunded me even though I didn't sign up for their protection plan.

In addition to offering free protection, it would also be nice if they didn't charge extra for payment methods other than their own store credit.

That protection is simply a quick buck from ppl who want to play it safe. I always opt out of the protection, but got my money back on all my 4 occasions. Again, I've hardly ever seen any webshop cheaper than Kinguin.

Off-topic: Why is Sniper Elite 4 so goddamn expensive, absolutely everywhere?!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer
4. Re: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer Jun 24, 2017, 15:43 Quinn

Hump wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 19:06:
Hump wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 19:03:
Evidently NOT the "Hellblade" that Techland canceled (assholes)

Who's the "asshole"?

I AM!

Techlands game was named "HellRaid"

HellRaid canceled? Last thing I read is that they parked it.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC?
50. Re: No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC? Jun 24, 2017, 04:05 Quinn

Holy shit I was drunk AF when I wrote that. That comment needed way more elaboration and less smugness.

I was aiming at his perspective on the black community, because you guys were talking about the hellhole that is Chicago.

The real king, ofc, is Sam Harris.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

47. Re: Game Reviews Jun 23, 2017, 20:06 Quinn

peteham wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 19:38:
Surely he must be talking about climb, specifically. Most guns (or at least the ones you expect to have recoil) will probably have the kind of cross-hair bounce everyone's used to for recoil. And you'll still need to get a feel for cadence/burst-length to fire accurately.

But removing climb, or at least toning it down heavily compared to the console version makes sense to me. On the console it gives you something to do by making you locate the opposite direction sweet-spot and hold it.. On the PC, it leads to mouse jogging, which generally sucks.

That makes great sense, actually. I'm genuinely certain that is what he meant,now that you mention it.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

46. Re: No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC? Jun 23, 2017, 20:02 Quinn

Thomas Sowell answers all your political questions. Read his books. If you don't really give a shit and just want to feel important, please go back to the world where you actually matter.
Go be the protagonist in some awesome game.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

27. Re: removed Jun 22, 2017, 19:22 Quinn

Darks wrote on Jun 22, 2017, 15:48:
Darks wrote on Jun 22, 2017, 12:43:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 22, 2017, 14:52.

Blues, sometime you are just stupid!!!

Had this happen to me as well a week or 2 ago. Also because I was... critical... about that same idiot. All the while I see ad hominems to other people all over the place. It got me thinking. I think Blues mostly removes posts when somebody flags them or reports them personally to Blues. We can both guess who that castrated bloke is who can't take a verbal beating without reporting it for being "offended".

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

9. Re: No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC? Jun 22, 2017, 11:40 Quinn

[url=][/url]All pathetic attempts at witty humor aside... Is this Noseworthy guy on crack? I honestly get the impression from how he's talking about it, that he thinks mice can vibrate like controllers do. Read his shit like that, and only then it makes sense! Seriously, go read it again believing vibrating mice exist.

Also take this follow-up from him:

"Q: So, no recoil for any weapons from pistols and shotguns right down to the fully automatic weapons; is that correct?

A: I think thatís accurate. I donít want to go down in history as the guy promising thatÖ The basic idea is that some things donít work that donít feel good, and those places there are going to be little forks in the road."

What the actual fuck? It's like he thinks he's doing us a favor for removing recoil. All the while the original question was about how much easier it already is for PC players to do headshots compared to console players. He's saying "Yes, and we'll make it EVEN EASIER, because you don't want your mouse to move involuntarily."

Shit if I spend more time on this article I'm going off the deep end...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

8. Re: No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC? Jun 22, 2017, 11:28 Quinn

Who is he to say I don't love my mouse to shake with every shot fired? I love that in all my other FPS games! Always have since the shaking mouse got on the market back i  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

36. Re: Steam Summer Sale Thursday Jun 22, 2017, 02:38 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 21, 2017, 16:51:
Quinn wrote on Jun 21, 2017, 13:53:
Btw is it too crazy to think PayPal has the greenlight from Steam to announce this? Good to fair chance it's some kind of business deal between PP and Steam. Only real argument against that I can think of is that Steam don't need no deals wid dem partners.
And what would anyone stand to gain from knowing the day the summer sale starts, when it historically starts at the beginning of summer.
There is already a website http://whenisthenextsteamsale.com/ that runs year round with a countdown to the next summer sale, winter sale, spring sale and fall sale. Conspiracy theory-less.

Conspiracy theory? Lmfao wtf are you talking about? It was just a simple, innocent theory with no implications, in response to Blue's tone of voice about Paypal spoiling the date.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

35. Re: Steam Summer Sale Thursday Jun 22, 2017, 02:36 Quinn

Kxmode wrote on Jun 21, 2017, 14:20:
Quinn wrote on Jun 21, 2017, 13:53:
Kinguin ftw.

Btw is it too crazy to think PayPal has the greenlight from Steam to announce this? Good to fair chance it's some kind of business deal between PP and Steam. Only real argument against that I can think of is that Steam don't need no deals wid dem partners.

Kinguin is okay, but there are constantly better deals on CDKeys, GreenManGaming, and a handful others. Nevermind the fact that Kinguin has a $3 "buyer protection" tax. CDkeys doesn't charge that. The price you see is the price you pay.

You can decline the protection with the click of a button xP GMG hasn't ever had lower prices than Kinguin. Maybe on a very rare circumstance.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

26. Re: Steam Summer Sale Thursday Jun 21, 2017, 13:53 Quinn

Kinguin ftw.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2433 Comments. 122 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo