Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2462 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Play Just Cause 3 for Free
2. Re: Play Just Cause 3 for Free Jul 26, 2017, 12:24 Quinn

6 euros for the season pass on Steam. Was a sale for me. That's 15 euro's on even the most dubious gray market websites.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Nazis Trailer
5. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Nazis Trailer Jul 21, 2017, 03:01 Quinn

DangerDog wrote on Jul 20, 2017, 20:26:
This whole game is fakehistory

female, black Nazi's in multiplayer

so diverse

so inclusive

I say bring back the swastika, for good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

It's a fucking shame that they defy history in some confused display of tolerance and diversity. Fucking idiots.

"To proof how anti-slavery we are, we have decided to stop teaching kids about the history of slavery! Aren't we virtuous? :D" <-- this is the near future.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Dark and Light Early Access Tomorrow
4. Re: Dark and Light Early Access Tomorrow Jul 19, 2017, 14:40 Quinn

Never heard of this. Too bad the reactions of you guys imply this is garbage. Looked great to me  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Free Trial
21. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Free Trial Jul 18, 2017, 02:26 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 17, 2017, 09:06:
Redmask wrote on Jul 16, 2017, 17:09:
Mass Effect Chat in the mofuckin Mass Effect thread: is the DLC to this actually cancelled? I recall a rumor saying it was. I was curious to see if Bioware Montreal could redeem themselves with the DLC but its looking increasingly like they've been put on patch support and that no DLC will come. Didn't they sell a Season Pass with this? I wonder if people will get refunds.

Fucking base game is boring ass shit and the multiplayer is repetitive/bad but there is potential if nothing else.

I hope Anthem is good otherwise EA is going to Maxis the shit out of Bioware.

If you don't hear anything about DLC when the CES 2017 happens then you can assume ME:A is dead to EA, bit too early to really say though. But as others have said, they gonna push their Anthem game, which is fine I guess if it has SP, but I won't be playing an OPEN WORLD coop game online ever. The gameplay design for SOLO play is always shit in such games -.-

That's the same case I made in the Anthem reveal thread. Took an hour of my life having to explain that assertion to some people.

Anyway I share your fear. It's why I cannot look forward to Anthem.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 18, 2017, 01:08 Quinn

Nope, we quit.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

12. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 17, 2017, 18:19 Quinn

PUBG's succes is inexplicable to me, really. Played it with a friend yesterday. Ended 3rd and 4th and had some good moment getting there. In the end we just got riddled with bullets from fuck knows where, adding a whole new depressing memory to the term "anti-climactic". My friend snorted as he saw that we both only got about 300 points. Another 2000 to go for what, another blue shirt?

The game just isn't that good by any standards I've learned to judge games on. Yes, all. Bad UI, unimpressive graphics, forgettable gameplay, and an utter sense of "wtf am I doing this for again?" after every match.

First big 30 euros waste in 2017.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Devoid of Shadows Released
5. Re: Devoid of Shadows Released Jul 15, 2017, 20:51 Quinn

Same.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 10, 2017, 18:12 Quinn

Numinar wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 03:04:
Retired wrote on Jul 10, 2017, 02:38:
They are releasing 2 more maps.

More than enough fun.

Not sure if that's what it needs, though those with 10 days playtime might. I still have fun landing on the same few buildings/complexes that I've learned how to loot and shoot in. Most shooters get away with a few good maps.

The one thing that is not fun is the combat in buildings that require more abuse of the 3rd person camera than anything else. Cannot wait for forced first person view.

Also some people are really good or use aimbots as half my deaths are headshots, I can barely line up a decent center mass shot (I might have less than half a dozen headhshots ever). Maybe CSGO people are making the jump and the skillz/cheating translate? I still love the game but I have to compensate for my uselessness by being extra sneaky and picky with engagements like when I was on a 28.8 as a teenager.

Same. If I don't have the absolute drop on people, I sure as hell lose the fight somehow. Or... I have the drop on someone, open fire and then get headshotted from a mile away by some other dude.

It's frustrating because this is a game where playing it careful and then dying 20 minutes in, feels like an ABSOLUTE waste of time.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Extended
16. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Extended Jul 8, 2017, 23:14 Quinn

Well I bought the game due to all the extreme positivity about the game.

I don't get the hype.

1. The map gets boring quickly;
2. The gameplay is nothing new and I've seen it before in DayZ;
3. The gameplay isn't even anything to write home about for. What am I missing here?

It's the same every time: you drop out of the sky and the first 5 minutes are boring AF as you search for loot. You play it terribly save and make it 10 minutes in, when a camper shoots a slug in your asshole as you open a random door in a random house.

Is there any progression to this other than cosmetics, also?

I'm sorry for sounding like a bitch but the excitement is beyond me. I literally just don't understand it. xP

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Extended
13. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Extended Jul 7, 2017, 19:12 Quinn

I'm really seeing a problem with this Early Access shit. Maybe not with this game, or 10 other games that come to mind per se, but fuck me am I sick and tired of the EA shite. I see a game I'd maybe like, 20 bucks, scroll down and see EA. I'm not sure why I hate it, but I feel like EA games take longer to complete than non-EA games -- like the incentive to finish a game is practically gone for the developer.

Look at Subnautica. A terrible example because it's already a great success and everyone loves the developer because of their transparency. But they have no solid release deadline. None whatsoever. And I wonder how much the endgame will be the art of the developer, or the art of the noisy EA fanbase.

I realize, however, that I might just get old and have difficulty accepting this new fashion. I loved looking forward to a release. Like booking a vacation far ahead and having the preparations and anticipation feel like a part of that vacation. Is there a thing as "too transparent"? Is there a thing as "listening too much to fans"? Look at TV shows like LOST and I think the answer to those questions is a solid YES, but I don't know...

I guess in the end, I just don't like Early Access...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 This Year
121. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jul 4, 2017, 13:55 Quinn

Dacron wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 12:56:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 12:30:
That's very flawed logic. It doesn't mean that poverty has nothing to do with it. It means that poverty alone isn't necessarily the cause. Nobody is claiming that the cause is poverty alone.

it's a cultural issue, not one of economic status (although I am not blind to it being a contributing/aggravating factor).

Quinn wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 09:40:
Poverty among blacks is the absolute winner.

It's almost like my reply was tailored for a comment, not the entire discussion. And took into account the poverty issue.

That being said, this is a cultural issue. It is aggravated by economic status, to think otherwise is foolish. If it were the main cause, the poorest whites should be the highest crime rate, no ?

I didn't actually mean what you think i meant I meant that there's most poverty among blacks. I should've written "On poverty, blacks are the absolute winners."...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

118. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 4, 2017, 12:23 Quinn

Quboid wrote on Jul 4, 2017, 11:22:
I should say, I mostly agree with RedEye9 et al. Regardless of whatever complexes they are prone to, these groups are victims and stirring things up is the only way they can get people talking.

Any successful protest movement will be unpopular with many in its day. If it was popular it wouldn't need a protest, the alternative to being unpopular is to be ignored which is what many want to do with BLM. It starts off reasonable, we'll listen as long as you're not violent. Actually no, we'll listen as long as you're not violent and you don't talk to us in the theatre. Wait no, we'll listen as long as you're non-violent, don't talk in the theatre and stand for the national anthem ... bullshit, now we're trying to find a way to ignore you. That doesn't make violence and rioting acceptable, but it does make it inevitable.

Would we be having this conversation if BLM didn't exist?

Dacron, that article is deeply flawed, disputing a point no one is making (poverty alone isn't the problem) and the blatant antisemitism isn't helpful.

I knew where you were coming from. For me personally, you didn't need to elaborate. Still I agree with you, which may shock people like RedEye somehow. The thing is, you were perfectly right in your earlier comment about extremisms. I believe a very large group of the protesters have an extreme view and to me, that extreme view is: "It's all the fault of white people, nothing's wrong with black people: they are perfect."

That has always been my position from the start of this discussion, that this extreme form of putting all your misery on something external -- and even in this way coming out as the open racist yourself (unless, of course, someone here don't believe white people can be the victim of racism) -- will move you nowhere but steps back. It started to touch me personally at some point, when the regressive fucktard media couldn't shut the fuck up about white privilege and chanting that same fucking rhetoric those extremists in the black community chant. "Shut the fuck up about white people" I felt, as an annoying and irrational pride for white people and their achievements boiled up. I luckily was aware of it. I hated the implications of it. I gave it a place, but didn't forget about what caused it.

I hate racism with a passion. I shouldn't need to say that. Mind you, though: I hate every fucking form of racism. Black on black, white on black, black on white, and now the new one... white on white.

I always find it hard to express myself. I'm aspergers AF, diagnosed and all, so yeah... it may come as a surprise but I can't find anything in your last comments to disagree with and I guess that says a lot about my position on the subject.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

114. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 4, 2017, 02:13 Quinn

I agree with every single word Quboid said.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

108. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 12:16 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 12:07:
Beamer wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 11:43:
Race realists are the worst.
It's hard to have a discussion when someone believes in pseudoscientific bullshit, especially when someone does not understand the terminology.

Pseudoscientific bullshit? Where was I talking about pseudoscientific bullshit?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

106. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 11:51 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 11:43:
Race realists are the worst.

I had to look up that term. Not sure what you're saying. It sounds strangely hippie to me. Do you deny there's difference races among humans?

Edit: Tried to work with your comment. Couldn't.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

104. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 11:43 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 11:04:
Ok, now you're distracting from authority killing black people to "they kill more of themselves!" and "they need to clean the community!"

Those are different issues and bringing them up is worthless. And BLM has already made a difference in how the dialogue is handled in this country. It's already done a lot to shine a light on a problem.

Man, then you go into whining about how black people can discuss race and you can't. I'm out here. You're not based in reality, instead on fear-mongering. I'd question if you've ever spent much time with African Americans or in their communities. It doesn't seem like it. It seems like you just think what you see on the news is all there is, which is funny, because you complain about people doing the same to the police...

I admit that I got distracted there.

Who's in reality and who isn't seems to be the main point of debate on the subject, however. There's people who see an oppressed people, and there's people who don't. The first are the people fighting side by side with the victimized groups and are often guilty of soft bigotry of low expectations without themselves being aware of it. The second are the people who think it doesn't work to enable people into victimhood and often respect these people too much to think they can't fix their own shit.

You think BLM helped shine a light on the problem. I think they managed to fool into thinking it's all white people's fault. I'm convinced it isn't and therefore feel like they've instead helped move the problem further away from the solution. Note how there's zero criticism about its own community. Every issue has an external cause to them. Exploring their website half a year ago was cringeworthy in that respect.

I'd like to know what you mean by "how the dialogue is handled"?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

103. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 11:05 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 10:50:
Quinn wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 10:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 10:16:
Beamer wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 09:11:
More white people are shot than black, true.

But there's about 5.5x more white people than black. I just don't get how you keep mentioning race then saying it isn't a factor...
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

You reallllly wanna see it, don't ya, buddy? Start with a whisper. "Raaaaaaaciiiiiissssst"

The beautiful thing about this subject is that you can indeed just call me that and be respected for it. Bam. Just like that. The conversation has ended, you're the winner. Such a magical word, innit?
i was thinking duck, you're the one that keeps screaming racist.

Jesus. You 10? It's what you implied with the saying. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

99. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 10:28 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 10:16:

But there's about 5.5x more white people than black. I just don't get how you keep mentioning race then saying it isn't a factor...
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

You reallllly wanna see it, don't ya, buddy? Start with a whisper. "Raaaaaaaciiiiiissssst"

The beautiful thing about this subject is that you can indeed just call me that and be respected for it. Bam. Just like that. The conversation has ended, you're the winner. Such a magical word, innit?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

97. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jul 3, 2017, 09:54 Quinn

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 3, 2017, 08:51:

Which, given what we've seen since cameras became ubiquitous, is exactly why we should be paranoid. Some of us even more than others, given the stats.

Fucking hell, dude. Look for cops shooting white people and you'll get hundreds of hits. Look for cops saving puppies and you get hundreds of hits. Look for cops shooting blacks and you get the same result. Regressive media just chooses to show the latter. Also, don't cherry pick those stats. Look at crime per capita too. Paints a clearer picture.

Lol, he was doing exactly what he was told, which was to produce his license. So, cop changes instructions and starts screaming at him not to reach for it. What's he supposed to do at that point? Keep his hand in his pocket? Pull it out of his pocket? Either way he gets shot. Cop doesn't wait until he sees a gun.

This is absolutely the fault of the cop. There was nothing Castile could have done at that point that wasn't going to get him shot by a panicking cop. That the cop freaked out simply because he told him he had a firearm, which he is supposed to tell him, is absolutely the fault of the cop.

Afaik he didn't reach into his coat, mate. He reached into some place in the car, dashboard/console w/e but a place where the cop couldn't see.

The situation was bad. Very bad. For all included. To call the cop a racist based on the footage and facts is extremely insulting to say the least. Again, an entire jury agreed with me unanimously. 2 of them being black members of the jury.

One last time, yes there is racism among cops. Yes black people sometimes the victim of said racism. Is it as bad as it is made out to be these days? I don't believe so. People are all on a fucking frenzy. People who hate their life just hop on the bandwagon because it's always better to blame some external shit for your own misery.

I think I've said my part. Btw if anyone still thinks I'm a racist: you helped make my point.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

96. Re: Police Simulator 18 This Year Jul 3, 2017, 09:40 Quinn

I never said it isn't a factor. There's more crime done by black people per capita, for one. So of course race is a factor you shouldn't leave out of the equation. Black on black crime rates go through the roof. Poverty among blacks is the absolute winner. Yes, there's something wrong and to think #blacklivesmatter will help a damn then mark my words you're terribly wrong. It would do them good to look at their own community before playing the victim because slavery. Many black people concede this without a second of doubt, you just don't hear about them unless you choose to listen. Don't fuck without contraception, for starters. 73% of the african american kids grow up without a father.

Let me paint you one last picture: When I apply for a job together with a black person and we both don't get the job, I go home reflecting on how I can improve my CV, how I could have prepared better, how I could've dressed better. What is perfectly plausible for the black person to do instead? Think he didn't the job because he's black. Just chew on that for a second and I'd be surprised if you think me bigoted for saying that.

Victimhood gets you fucking nowhere. Especially so when there's a bunch of white people so stricken with inexplicable guilt and self-hate that they consider their mentality of maternity a virtuous thing, indeed. Fuck BLM and 3 cheers for Morgan Freeman.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2462 Comments. 124 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo