Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2564 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within 2 Adds First-Person Mode
5. Re: The Evil Within 2 Adds First-Person Mode Feb 15, 2018, 02:20 Quinn

It was a simple console command before. No mod necessary.

Great game this, btw. Nice story. Great finale.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered
23. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered Feb 14, 2018, 18:45 Quinn

And yeah, I realize how much I sound like a shill or fanboy right now. But this is one of those games. Somehow, behind the silly bugs and performance issues, the purest of dev passion is bleeding through. I hate to see people not supporting these kind of devs. I know it's irrational, but fuck it.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

22. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered Feb 14, 2018, 18:40 Quinn

Quboid wrote on Feb 14, 2018, 18:14:
shiho wrote on Feb 14, 2018, 16:39:
Retired wrote on Feb 14, 2018, 13:53:
Been watching some Twitch vids - anyone know if this is Skyrim level epic amount of game? Not to happy about he 59.99 price tag - will be looking for a sale or a key store.

You are why we can't have nice things.

I also like value for money, sorry.

The problem with the stereotypical consumers in the gaming market, is that hype is what they consider value. With enough money behind their PR campaign, this game would've convinced you it'd be even better than The Witcher 3, having you biased during release and much more forgiving of any bug or performance issue.

If it made any real sense, I would dare you to play the first hour of this game and tell me to my face that this game isn't worth a few pathetic hours of a day's work.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

16. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delivered Feb 14, 2018, 11:53 Quinn

Kxmode wrote on Feb 14, 2018, 10:10:
Bought on Steam. 5 minutes of actual play time versus 45 minutes of dealing with setting shenanigans. The final straw for me was disabling motion blur (a 3 minute wait to reload) followed by no audio. Refunded. The game has lots of promises under a blanket of bugs.

I had none of that and in fact love the fact that the game renders the game anew when new settings are selected. I hate "You have to restart the game for some settings to take effect" bullshit.

The game could surely use some optimization, but it's not so bad for me as to even consider a refund. This game is quite literally the best game I've played since a long time. No game managed to immerse me like this game ever. Not even Subnautica.

I'm sad to see there was a last straw for Kxmode. These devs deserve our money.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launch Trailer
7. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launch Trailer Feb 13, 2018, 17:42 Quinn

Holy shit this game is good. The performance definitely needs some fix from the devs but when I gave up tweaking and just went for it, the game grabbed me and pulled me in almost immediately. I did some simple tutorial-purpose errands before the game gave me a sequence of hollywood-like proportions. I have a cause now; a purpose. I AM the protagonist -- a buttom low shit-thrower who can barely hold a sword.
But I'll get stronger.
I'll make a name for myself.
I will come for you, with shining armor and a blade with your name carved into it's hilt.
But not yet.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Beta Plans
3. Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Beta Plans Feb 10, 2018, 21:29 Quinn

Might have been my age, but although I have better memories of NWN (played that game LAN with my cousin forever) I do think NWN2 is the better game. NWN2's story really captured me and its expansion Mask of the Beholder is literally one of the best expansions I have ever bought. Just writing this has me longing intensely for a replay.
Maybe I'll do just that...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Dying Light to Celebrate Anniversary with Free Content
10. Re: Dying Light to Celebrate Anniversary with Free Content Feb 6, 2018, 10:39 Quinn

I liked Dying Light, but hated The Following (their expansion). There was no way to "summon" my car, so I always ended up without it, which made it a running simulator. The best thing of DL was the parcouring, so I never understood why they replaced that with wide open fields and a stupid buggy that wasn't around when you needed it to.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10 9
3. Re: Steam Top <strike>10</strike> 9 Feb 4, 2018, 13:39 Quinn

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Feb 4, 2018, 13:27:
Happy to see Subnautica doing so well, especially with how long it was in Early Access.

Yes. Sadly, the rest of the list is fucking pathetic. Hard to get excited.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed: Origins Game+ Mode Coming
2. Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins Game+ Mode Coming Jan 29, 2018, 11:49 Quinn

I want them to release a mode that is like the normal mode (on whatever difficulty or game+ mode) that has the History mode in it. How awesome is it to be lead toward some arena, having then the choice to walk up to some placate that executes the History part of that area or building? Playing the actual game while becoming an expert on everything historic Egypt, in fewer words.
Who wouldn't want that?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 29, 2018, 09:02 Quinn

Subnautica really is a great and solid game. Best survival game yet! One major disappointment I was certain would have gotten fixed at 1.0: Stuttering. The game is constantly loading new objects and even my SSD is put beyond its limits. The faster vehicles you get, the more of a problem this becomes.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > New Dragon Age Game in the Works
28. Re: New Dragon Age Game in the Works Jan 26, 2018, 02:23 Quinn

Can I hop on the extreme leftist millenials train and claim that what I FEEL is true? XD  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > New Dragon Age Game in the Works
25. Re: New Dragon Age Game in the Works Jan 25, 2018, 17:22 Quinn

I may want to see something that isn't there, but I really think the PC is a platform growing in popularity greatly in the last few years. The console vs PC war has basically ended among gamers, and the console players now mostly just nod their heads in defeated fashion when PC players claim superiority. Both online as in my real life surroundings, I hear of console players buying PCs or saving money for one as they desperately want to become part of this fabled (thank you Zero Punctuation) PC Master Race.

What I am getting at is that EA's catering to the console market will continue to hurt them in this era. The PC (personal computer) community is simply too loud and is only getting louder and louder.

EA will adjust or die within a matter of years, marking a renaissance in PC gaming. DA will cause the shift, just like Anthem and other games doomed to fail because EA.

You'll get your spiritual BG3 games. Give it 5 to 10 years.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Anthem Delayed?
7. Re: Anthem Delayed? Jan 25, 2018, 02:13 Quinn

From the moment the E3 video was released, I was already done with Anthem. Everything in that video is a lie. Everything. The graphics, the pop-up "achievements", the HUD, the "teamspeak" communication (fucking retarded), the gameplay.
Everything.
I wouldn't be surprised if the entire thing was CGI.

Fuck Anthem. Fuck the sell-outs and fuck EA.

The best thing that can happen is Anthem flopping, Bioware dying and rising from the ashes as a new, independent studio (wih a different name, so some biotic manufacturer can finally call itself Bioware). With a fresh start they may find themselves again, and their new games will blow our minds in 2020.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit
38. Re: More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Jan 21, 2018, 13:35 Quinn

Spektr wrote on Jan 21, 2018, 06:02:
Quinn wrote on Jan 20, 2018, 21:28:
I'm surprised to read words like "blatant" in these claims. Also, "promised"? Isn't a promise based on honor and nothing else? I've never held any business agreement document mentioning that silly word.

I expect these promises to be part of a legal-binding contract. Do you think Crytek is a team of teenagers? They are not as crooked as Chris Roberts but I am sure they come close. they know business

Yeah I get that. Might be the language barrier that has me so surprised. Promise, in Dutch, is a word based on something honorbound. Not contractually. There are other terms for that.

Anyway big deal. I find this entire thing childish AF and maybe this is the way it goes in America, but in The Netherlands I can't imagine reading a claim that isn't utterly objective in nature, only susceptible for being disproven objectively. This legal battle, to me as a Dutch guy, looks like a highschool fued.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit
20. Re: More on Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Jan 20, 2018, 21:28 Quinn

I'm surprised to read words like "blatant" in these claims. Also, "promised"? Isn't a promise based on honor and nothing else? I've never held any business agreement document mentioning that silly word.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > PUBG Cheaters and Not Cheaters Identified
14. Re: PUBG Cheaters and Not Cheaters Identified Jan 19, 2018, 19:02 Quinn

There must come a time in the near future where people will try to dissect wtf the PUBG phenomenon was about -- how such an uninspirational game lacking any form of innovation got so mighty succesful.

It might come right after the game market crash many analytics see coming soon, where more than just games itself will come under heavy scrutiny.

I can't wait for that potential time. Considering all the fucking garbage especially since 2016, this market needs one fuck of a reset button. A fresh start where games like The Witcher 3 and Divinity Original Sin 2 stand as the foundation of new standards.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints
8. Re: More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints Jan 18, 2018, 13:11 Quinn

One thing I cannot understand. It is so unreal to me that if God came down to tell me, in my face, he exists... the following Destiny 2 fact still trumps that:

WHY is nobody complaining about an utter LACK of an LFG system?!

I couldn't get a Leviathan raid group together for the life of me, because I have only 2 Online Friends. I paid 40 bucks for a vanilla game I couldn't play the full content of, for the only reason of me being an adult who put zero effort in befriending people I don't know.

Fuck Destiny. Fuck Bungie. And fuck the weirdest community on Earth: Gamers.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Full Metal Furies Released
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 18, 2018, 06:26 Quinn

MoonSpook wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 04:48:
I keep replacing it with "Fury Of The Furries," which shows my age I suppose.. It was a fun little platformer though.

That game was fucking amazing and one of my favorites ever. I have the soundtrack saved on my Spotify. Still awesome to this day.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition
3. Re: Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition Jan 17, 2018, 11:30 Quinn

Do not pre-order. Don't worry, they'll hold a copy in the back just for you.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Trailer
3. Re: Underworld Ascendant Trailer Jan 17, 2018, 11:28 Quinn

It does not look good yet. This game obviously isn't set for 2018 so don't get your hopes up.

Not sure why talking devs immediately constitudes as "behind the scenes" but w/e.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2564 Comments. 129 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo