Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2112 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Save 50%
26. Re: Save 50% May 13, 2016, 06:57 Quinn

This'll be my next tattoo.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM Trailers
37. Re: DOOM Trailers May 12, 2016, 17:24 Quinn

Can't wait to run around killing demons! I still think the plot is that we're the demon, killing humans and robots, but it's just a thought. Make sure to link my comment when it ends up to be the case xP  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month
7. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month May 11, 2016, 10:12 Quinn

Do any know if these expansions change or add anything to the main campaign? I ask because I want the perfect replay. Can I start now so I'm at the end when B&W comes out? I also haven't done HoS yet.

If anyone can give me an answer to the above, it's appreciated. A quick google search didn't give me shit.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

4. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month May 11, 2016, 01:50 Quinn

KilrathiAce wrote on May 11, 2016, 01:30:
Did they make the combat gameplay better since release yet?

Since release? Definitely. Don't remember the details but you can now interrupt your animations by dodging or parrying, so you're not stuck in a combo as you desperately try to avoid an enemy attack. This was good news to me.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine This Month May 11, 2016, 01:29 Quinn

Like you Cutter, I've resisted the urge to replay the game. I haven't even touched HoS yet. Will replay the game from scratch, knowing that I have HoS and B&W ahead! Will go for Triss again, because Triss. I hope they've expanded their romance in these expansions too, but I guess that might be too much wishful thinking?

Can't wait. Can't wait for Overwatch either. My woman will start to harbor feelings of hate and regret by the end of May...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Game Reviews May 10, 2016, 17:27 Quinn

I can't see this come off the ground with the pricetag involved on both the VR and the PC hardware necessary to run games properly. I can't see publishers willing to invest in making VR games, if only a relative handful of rich elitists are your target group.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Overwatch Open Beta Overtime
6. Re: Overwatch Open Beta Overtime May 8, 2016, 19:11 Quinn

Dentorro wrote on May 8, 2016, 18:03:
I'm having a lot more fun with it then I did with battleborn, might grab it.

Bought Battleborn. Enjoyed Battleborn for 2 days. Intended to make a review this weekens. Started playing this beta instead. Sure the game isn't a MOBA but it still completely overshadows Battleborn.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements
19. Re: DOOM Launch Trailer & System Requirements May 6, 2016, 05:35 Quinn

Trailer looks fucking ace. Yup, I want!  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Battleborn Begins
42. Re: Battleborn Begins May 5, 2016, 11:45 Quinn

descender wrote on May 5, 2016, 09:54:
Peaked at 12k players on launch day. Good or not this game is fucked for longevity.

That's sad, though, because it's a good game. It's well balanced and FUN! I'll have my review up hopefully come Saturday. Having a blast, like Slick.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial
25. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial May 5, 2016, 05:10 Quinn

I'd suggest not to waste your time with the Trial. Watch this review if you want to get an impression of what you're missing:

https://youtu.be/3gnt5NJuIuw

It's my own Vince Verdict review some of you may have already watched, though =) Not sure if it's tasteless to promote my own video. Sorry if it is.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Battleborn Begins
37. Re: Battleborn Begins May 4, 2016, 14:54 Quinn

Slick wrote on May 4, 2016, 09:58:
Ugh, this waiting 5-10 minute to find a match everytime is fucking killing me... I keep seeing the same 20 people too, I think the server they're putting me on serves an area of 100 sq miles

Got the same issue. Will be fixed I'm sure but fuck me is this annoying!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Customer Review Changes
13. Re: Steam Customer Review Changes May 4, 2016, 02:32 Quinn

PHJF wrote on May 3, 2016, 20:26:
Right, give people more of a reason to sell shit, bug-ridden games that barely qualify as beta... Shit like Arkham Knight doesn't deserve a clean slate. You want to release an unfinished game, do it under Early Access like all the other shit "survival mmo" game devs do.

If there's one great game that deserves a clean slate, it IS Arkham Knight. Without Nvidia's features, the game runs like an absolute charm. After the patches once it got back on the market, it was nearly flawless. The game is also long, there's tons of shit to do even apart from the Riddler jokes.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > DOOM Single-Player Video
28. Re: DOOM Single-Player Video Apr 29, 2016, 04:25 Quinn

The end of the singleplayer will be that you find out that you're the demon, and all you've been doing is destroying humans and robots.

The game looks fun. I could use some proper pew pew.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2. Re: Game Reviews Apr 28, 2016, 17:53 Quinn

DS never got to me. It feels more like a melee combat simulator or something, I find it hard to put it into words but obviously the lack of a real story with interesting characters plus the absolutely abhorrent UI got me disliking this game a lot.

HITMAN is still a mystery to me. Normally, reviews and/or videos can have me decide whether I'd find it worth my hard-earned euros or not. Not with HITMAN. On one hand it feels like it's done nothing new and it's just the previous Hitman but episodic and with crazy big maps. On the other hand, that could mean it's actually very good and has you respect the complexity of each map a lot. Ugh, dilemmas. In the end, I guess, I should realize that tomorrow I'll spend 2 times as much on dinner and booze and I shouldn't give 40 euros so much fucking thought...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution Trailers
6. Re: Homefront: The Revolution Trailers Apr 27, 2016, 13:06 Quinn

Parias wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 09:36:
Tachikoma wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 02:32:
So this is one genuinely promising FPS on the horizon, but nobody`s interested. Let`s wait for another Doom-bashing thread instead, shall we.

Totally interested here -- the co-op missions sound neat. Hoping they turn out decent.

I'm extremely interested. Based on fairly little, a mere hunch has me say that this game will be a fucking blast. I'll review the shit out of this game and I'm looking forward to do it!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

6. Re: Game Reviews Apr 24, 2016, 17:21 Quinn

Thanks guys! Means a lot coming from you! =)  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

3. Re: Game Reviews Apr 23, 2016, 16:30 Quinn

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 15:27:
Quinn wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 14:21:
A bit late, but in a moment of weakness I bought Star Wars: Battlefront. So what the hell, I decided to do this quick review.

If ya want add me on Origin, I'm looking to do the co-op missions with someone and sadly you can only invite friends.
CptRanger

Will do!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

1. Re: Game Reviews Apr 23, 2016, 14:21 Quinn

A bit late, but in a moment of weakness I bought Star Wars: Battlefront. So what the hell, I decided to do this quick review.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
4. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 23, 2016, 12:55 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2016, 20:36:
You and me both I am itching for a new playthrough but have to wait for this. Still no firm release date yet though, grr. They have said more info is coming in May, so there's that at least.

I'm with you. Have you, like me, not touched the first expansion either? The replay will be amazing. Can't wait. My first playthrough I went with Triss. This replay I'll go for Triss. No typo.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > HITMAN Episode Two Trailer
13. Re: HITMAN Episode Two Trailer Apr 21, 2016, 13:26 Quinn

The positive reaction in this thread says allot for our Blues community It peaked my interest for HITMAN. Maybe I should buy it.. throw a review out.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2112 Comments. 106 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo