Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2133 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Leaked Fallout 4 Footage
10. Re: Leaked Fallout 4 Footage Nov 2, 2015, 11:37 Quinn

Retired wrote on Nov 2, 2015, 11:29:
Watching the videos didn't change me wanting to wait......how come it looks like Black Ops 2 Nuketown? Annoying. Sure is a bright and beautiful place for a fallout game. I don't like the art direction.

Fallout always looked like post-apocalyptic Nuketown.

I hope this Fallout game gives us some time to walk around the town before the nukes fall. I know you'll be able to walk around in your home, so maybe it is possible and maybe that's the footage you saw? I didn't see the leaked vids yet btw.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
17. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 16:22 Quinn

The adjustment of the "pre-release" flags was automatic when the release date was reset back to the original date. Why do I think this? Because it's the most logical conclusion. Occam's Razor ftw.

What I just don't get is what exactly did they improve on the game after the brass mlve of taking it off the proverbial shelves? The game never ran bad on my PC, but it runs just as relatively crap as it did just the same. It's like they rereleased it just to add some goddamn skins and dumb challenges?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release
21. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release Oct 28, 2015, 22:28 Quinn

Hardly anything has been improved performance wise.

Also, every developer should now be allowed to change the user reviews to "pre-release" that have been posted before they released a new patch. This is bullshit.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Park Released
2. Re: The Park Released Oct 27, 2015, 11:54 Quinn

Anyone EVER had SOMA on their radar? It should get the Worst Motherfucking Title of the Year award... Because I ignored it in every single news article or link, thinking it was another DOTA rip-off.

I nearly missed out on Amnesia in Rapture xD

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
10. Re: Game Reviews Oct 25, 2015, 14:05 Quinn

harlock wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 13:24:
Quinn wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 11:38:
harlock wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 10:58:
Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 22:52:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 20:44:
Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 17:13:
So far, all the videos I've seen on Youtube that have been uploaded post-release are just fine. Personally I'm done with review sites, and only believe what I see for myself now. What I've seen looks neat, a mix of Divinity OS and Path of Exile in the world of the Forgotten Realms. Didn't expect anything else.

So you don't expect that your DnD games follow the DnD ruleset?

To me, it's simply the Forgotten Realms. I don't give a shit about eight-sided dice and will-checks on fireballs impacts or whatever. Just give me a good Forgotten Realms story in Faerun and I'm happy. It's like that in the books I read so all the more fun in games, in a way.

still dont think you will find what you are looking for, but it looks like youve already convinced yourself anyways...

who knows maybe you dig casual game stories about as deep as drop of coffee on a table

If I had convinced myself, I would've already bought and been playing the game. I'm not convinced yet. I'm just not expecting the DnD dice-rolling ruleset stuff, so negative criticism about that doesn't influence me. Is the rest of the game good in sense of story and gameplay? m not convinced, but so far the videos I've seen look nice and so sound the comments from the people playing it in those vids.

you sure do sound convinced to me

but what do i know? damn you got it all figured out

Well, maybe I'm almost convinced. If the lack of proper DnD ruleset gameplay is about the only negative shite... Yeah, I'm convinced. Is it, though?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

8. Re: Game Reviews Oct 25, 2015, 11:38 Quinn

harlock wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 10:58:
Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 22:52:
So far, all the videos I've seen on Youtube that have been uploaded post-release are just fine. Personally I'm done with review sites, and only believe what I see for myself now. What I've seen looks neat, a mix of Divinity OS and Path of Exile in the world of the Forgotten Realms. Didn't expect anything else.

To me, it's simply the Forgotten Realms. I don't give a shit about eight-sided dice and will-checks on fireballs impacts or whatever. Just give me a good Forgotten Realms story in Faerun and I'm happy. It's like that in the books I read so all the more fun in games, in a way.

still dont think you will find what you are looking for, but it looks like youve already convinced yourself anyways...

who knows maybe you dig casual game stories about as deep as drop of coffee on a table

If I had convinced myself, I would've already bought and been playing the game. I'm not convinced yet. I'm just not expecting the DnD dice-rolling ruleset stuff, so negative criticism about that doesn't influence me. Is the rest of the game good in sense of story and gameplay? m not convinced, but so far the videos I've seen look nice and so sound the comments from the people playing it in those vids.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

6. Re: Game Reviews Oct 24, 2015, 22:52 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2. Re: Game Reviews Oct 24, 2015, 17:13 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Ready to Roll
11. Re: Fallout 4 Ready to Roll Oct 23, 2015, 20:46 Quinn

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 19:41:
If I drink beer, I usually go with Grolsch from our local 'Beers of the world' shelf. It's the only beer I actually like aside from Stella Artois. Bonus: the swing-top cap and bottle shape are amazing.

A Dutch beer, always a good choice! You may also like Hertog Jan, if they have that on the shelf. Also, I noticed many Americans think the only dark beers are stouts, and if they don't like stouts, they think they don't like any dark beer. Well, then you should really try Troubadour Obscura or Gulden Draak. Dark beers imported from Belgium open your world to all kinds of awesome.

Now, about Fallout 4... Not much footage, and it looks like more of the same. Skyrim felt like that too, before it came out, and I made the biggest mistake in my life by claiming the game would prolly suck and fail. Won't do that again xP Fallout 4 will probably be the GOTY.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

5. Re: Game Reviews Oct 23, 2015, 15:36 Quinn

Well, the video reviews I've seen so far have nothing wrong with them. So far, it's a definite buy after I'm done with my second playthrough of DA:I.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Luck Video
20. Re: Fallout 4 Luck Video Oct 22, 2015, 13:11 Quinn

If it's Fallout 3 with slightly better graphics, I'm disappointed, but I'm sure I'll have fun. If it's that, plus an actually immersive story that takes 20+ hours to complete, I'm stunned and in love. If it's that, plus good companions, done similarly like Bioware's games, it'll prolly br my GOTY. If it's like that and the romances are good, too, I'll prolly talk about it forever.

I'm just afraid it won't be that game. I am afraid it will fail at the story. Hard. As always.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Luck Video
18. Re: Fallout 4 Luck Video Oct 22, 2015, 07:02 Quinn

Can't wait for this. I finally got myself a backlog, though! About time... I'm 30 years old ffs. Replaying DA:I now, with all "expansions" (Circle Mage is the way to play, btw. Best suited for the story setting). I'm also greatly looking forward to playing Sword Coast Legends. Maybe... Just maybe... Fallout 4 has to wait for a bit.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Launches
25. Re: Sword Coast Legends Launches Oct 20, 2015, 16:03 Quinn

Fion wrote on Oct 20, 2015, 16:00:
Nothing wrong with an ARPG, but D&D is not an ARPG. I hate when companies say they are going to make a D&D game and what we get is a Diablo clone that only resembles D&D in the name of the classes & powers.

All I can think of while I'm reading this back and forth shite, is: It's Forgotten Realms, of D&D. It's not pen&paper D&D. It's a game in the world of the Forgotten Realms. Get a fucking chill-pill.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Launches
8. Re: Sword Coast Legends Launches Oct 20, 2015, 10:55 Quinn

harlock wrote on Oct 20, 2015, 09:56:
i dont believe it, also if its not important at launch it means this game focuses on the wrong shit altogether... cheap cash in, as i have thought since the beginning

d&d pedigree is not nearly what it once was

Hmm do speak for yourself, because if this lack in MP features is an indication that SP had most development time and love put into it, I am one hell of a happy chap. To me, in that case, they've focused on all the right shit.

Looking forward to the first review wave before I buy. I'm a Forgotten Realms maniac, but the SP experience has to be very good.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Raven's Cry Renamed; Rerelease Plans
9. Re: Raven's Cry Renamed; Rerelease Plans Oct 19, 2015, 13:23 Quinn

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 19, 2015, 13:02:
It's a bummer this game sucks so badly. I've been looking for a really good pirate simulator.

Risen 3 has a lot of pirate influences. Plus... IMO it's one of the most charming, immersive and entertaining games in the last 5 years.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Raven's Cry Renamed; Rerelease Plans
6. Re: Raven's Cry Renamed; Rerelease Plans Oct 19, 2015, 12:15 Quinn

120 minutes of cinematics?!  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced
38. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced Oct 16, 2015, 17:17 Quinn

Played the beta too. Nothing new. Just a (very basic) multiplayer shooter in a Star Wars setting.

Then again, that's Star Wars' curse: the reputation. Any movie or game can be basic and shitty. As long as that title is attached to it, it sells.

Star Wars stuff has been horrid shite since after the oldest 2 movies, with the obvious exception of Bioware's 2 single player RPGs.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Released; Discs Delayed
19. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Released; Discs Delayed Oct 14, 2015, 10:56 Quinn

Kxmode wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 19:17:
Quinn wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 18:32:
So the expansion doesn't happen after the main quest? Hmm, bummer. Did they still somehow manage to include romances? I'm not just talking about sex, but the actual romantic shit with Triss or Yen.

possible with [secret: Shani]

Only her? :\ Too bad, but good for those gamers.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Released; Discs Delayed
16. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Released; Discs Delayed Oct 13, 2015, 18:32 Quinn

So the expansion doesn't happen after the main quest? Hmm, bummer. Did they still somehow manage to include romances? I'm not just talking about sex, but the actual romantic shit with Triss or Yen.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition Refunds
14. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition Refunds Oct 12, 2015, 17:06 Quinn

Ubisoft is giving people a full refund and/or free game for the (imo) minor issue of the CE not having a physical disc. If anyone is pathetic in this reality, it's the customer. Not Ubisoft. I really don't get the hatred. They compensate greatly for people who are obviously stuck in the past. Face it, folks: MTV is no longer a music channel, Ozzie became an actor, and game discs gave way to digital downloads.

Instead of reminding those people of the harsh reality of change, they offer free games instead! They act like too sweet parents who give their whining child an icecream just so they would STFU.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2133 Comments. 107 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo