Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2440 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Trailer
10. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 14:38 Quinn

jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 14:29:
Quinn wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 07:32:
Purposely misrepresenting history so they won't hurt the snowflakes among us is something I cannot accept. Especially now what with all the regressive leftist idiots tainting our society to hell.

I'll never buy this game in my lifetime.

LOL, it's funny you calling people snowflakes when you're the one being triggered. Don't forget your MRA meeting tonight at 7:00. Punch and cookies complementary.

Also, Klaudia and friends would like a word.

Childish take on things, buddy. That's not how it works. It would make snowflakes immune to critique if getting pissed off about them makes me them.

You OK with the developments I was talking about or indifferent about them?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Trailer
8. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 07:32 Quinn

Purposely misrepresenting history so they won't hurt the snowflakes among us is something I cannot accept. Especially now what with all the regressive leftist idiots tainting our society to hell.

I'll never buy this game in my lifetime.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition and Return of the Pip-Boy Next Month
7. Re: Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition and Return of the Pip-Boy Next Month Aug 11, 2017, 19:40 Quinn

Bought all the addons a while back. Started a new game. Did some vanilla and it got under my skin so I rushed to Far Harbor before my mind would expel the game.
An hour or two into Far Harbor, I quit. Great waste of 20 bucks.

Maybe it's time for all of us to agree that FO4 has no soul.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Awakening Teaser
4. Re: The Awakening Teaser Aug 10, 2017, 14:55 Quinn

CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 10, 2017, 05:00:
Quinn wrote on Aug 10, 2017, 02:15:
I feel like EA is the culprit that caused this RPG draught. They've had to deal with a lot of bad rep after Inquisition and Andromeda, not to speak of ME3...

The "bad rep" was more than justified due to their retarded design decisions and crappy output. I'm also not sure where the correlation to a "RPG draught" would be? EA are big, bad and evil (ho-humm) but they don't singlehandedly destroy entire genres, ya know?!
They are also by far not alone in fucking up well known franchises. Two words: Deus Ex. Two more: Square Enix.

That said, what "RPG draught"? Are you dwelling under a rock or something? CD Projekt is working on at least Cyberpunk 2077 and possibly one more unannounced RPG. inXile has BT4 and WL3 in the pipeline. Nordic Games has a bunch of RPGs coming up like Elex, Spellforce 3 etc., Obsidian is working on at least PoE 2, more Tyranny DLC plus probably more unannounced RPG(s), Divinity Original 2 is due next month, a new Dragon Age has long since been confirmed to be in the making, Beamdog is working on an unannounced RPG (most likely based on D&D 5 rules) with David Gaider, Dishonored Death of the Outsider is coming soon, SystemShock remake is in the works, ME: SoW is coming up, then there's that Vampyr game, Fallout 4 is getting the VR treatment, Kingdom Come Deliverance is finally nearing completion, a Warhammer 40K Inquisitor ARPG is in the making, Underworld Ascendant also shouldn't be taking much longer, Pathfinder Kingmaker just concluded a very successful KS campaign and is looking promising as fuck, and if all of that shit is not enough then there are metric fucktons of online RPGs, Steam indie shovelware and mods one might be inclined to take a closer look at for a RPG fix.

Seriously, dude, WTF? One of those days where the brain stayed in bed or wut??

If there was one thing I wanted to be proven wrong about, it's the RPG draught statement. Cheers buddy! Been a long time since I appreciated a comment of yours xP

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Awakening Teaser
2. Re: The Awakening Teaser Aug 10, 2017, 02:15 Quinn

Way too little RPGs in the making, so any team having an RPG in development would get a lot of attention I think.

I feel like EA is the culprit that caused this RPG draught. They've had to deal with a lot of bad rep after Inquisition and Andromeda, not to speak of ME3...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor For Free For the Weekend
4. Re: For Honor For Free For the Weekend Aug 8, 2017, 04:34 Quinn

This is one of those games I literally wouldn't even play if I get a day's work of money for it. It's that fucking terribly bad.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Redeemer Released
4. Re: Redeemer Released Aug 4, 2017, 12:44 Quinn

Been streaming a bit on my Vince Verdict channel this morning. The game is solid and fun but it also plays all its cards within the hour. I'm amazed if this game would survive the 2 hours "demo" phase every user has. I'm still thinking about a refund.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Tacoma Released
11. Re: Tacoma Released Aug 3, 2017, 11:56 Quinn

Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 15:58:
Wesp5 wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 10:21:
And another walking simulator where you only observe and to not act or interact with NPCs. For a good story I rather read a book or watch a movie if there is little I can actually do in the game world anyway...

It's by the same people as Gone Home, so expect the usual suspects in the games media (their friends, sexual partners, and allies) to lose their minds praising the "game."

Amusingly enough, the same people who adamantly declare that we should be open to all kinds of people, regardless of their physical, ethnic, gender characteristics, that diversity is our strength, etc., operate as a narrow little clique. If someone outside the clique published a walking simulator of comparable quality (or even something with actual game mechanics... see "House Party

Aaaaannnd that's where you lost me.

I almost spontaniously turned into a feminazi when I saw reviews of that game.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Split-screen and Controller Support
10. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Split-screen and Controller Support Aug 3, 2017, 11:23 Quinn

Wasteofresources.com?

If you're just killing time you could as well release the game early.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Videos
9. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Videos Aug 3, 2017, 02:44 Quinn

SpectralMeat wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 12:54:
Quinn wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 12:13:
I think I will pirate this game. Just as a big FUCK YOU for them never fixing the earlier game for ppl with 120/144hz monitors.

Yup. Think I will.
Yep, that'll teach them. Go Quinn! Biting

IKR?! xD

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Videos
5. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Videos Aug 2, 2017, 12:13 Quinn

I think I will pirate this game. Just as a big FUCK YOU for them never fixing the earlier game for ppl with 120/144hz monitors.

Yup. Think I will.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 31, 2017, 01:54 Quinn

Maybe it's the goddamn asperger talking, but bad buys can really eat away at me. PUBG was a very bad buy for me. I hate practically every aspect of the game. This is literally the first time hype fucked me so hard. Still baffled by how well this garbage is received.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
8. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer Jul 30, 2017, 17:36 Quinn

Numinar wrote on Jul 30, 2017, 09:49:
Quinn wrote on Jul 30, 2017, 05:50:
DarkCntry wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 22:17:
Cutter wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 20:00:
Poor Tolkein must be spinning in his grave right about now, 'What in god's name are they doing to my work?!'

He was spinning in his grave decades ago...this is small fries.

ROFLOL are you seriously implying that The Lord of the Rings trilogy wasn't worthy of its name? If there's one writer who doesn't have to feel embarrassed -- dead or not -- it's Tolkien.

Even if you grant that that adaptation was far better than anyone could have imagined, the travesty of the Hobbit almost erases that accomplishment. Despite nailing a few scenes/characters and some awesome cinematography and set design, the Hobbit Trilogy was an abomination. They even knew from the first trilogy that they were at their best when they played close to the OG texts, but somehow they forgot or misjudged the effort required to do that for Bilbos lark.

Alright, with that I agree. The Hobbit was too scary for little kids and too childish for anyone above fucking 12. If The Hobbit had that same ominous vibe as LOTR, it could've been as much a blast as LOTR.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
6. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer Jul 30, 2017, 05:50 Quinn

DarkCntry wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 22:17:
Cutter wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 20:00:
Poor Tolkein must be spinning in his grave right about now, 'What in god's name are they doing to my work?!'

He was spinning in his grave decades ago...this is small fries.

ROFLOL are you seriously implying that The Lord of the Rings trilogy wasn't worthy of its name? If there's one writer who doesn't have to feel embarrassed -- dead or not -- it's Tolkien.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer
5. Re: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trailer Jul 29, 2017, 07:04 Quinn

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 29, 2017, 00:15:
Slim, it may be cheap because their previous games just didn't move many copies at full price. I'm a little unnerved by it as well, part of why I'm waiting on reviews.

It's funny, we all wait for games to go on sale, and this one may be just shooting for mid-life pricing out the gate and we think "what's wrong with it?".

There's a video somewhere where the devs are actually explaining the pricing. I think it has to do with them being their own publisher but I'm not sure I remember it correctly.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Revamp Includes Dedicated Servers
11. Re: For Honor Revamp Includes Dedicated Servers Jul 28, 2017, 09:50 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 01:05:
The real problem of "for honor" is and remains the fact that I could be playing Mount and Blade instead.... and command armies, do quests, become king.

For Honor is like 10% of Mount and Blade, very polished, very smooth combat, but also very formulaic and stone-beats-paper style combat.. I didn't like it at all. The combat is basically a fancy quicktime event.

Blues, when are you gonna implement a Like button?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Revamp Includes Dedicated Servers
10. Re: For Honor Revamp Includes Dedicated Servers Jul 28, 2017, 09:47 Quinn

There's one game I just cannot stop to hate, and it's For Honor. What an immense pile of fucking shite, this is! And like a 12 year old idiot, it pisses me off that other people somehow seem to like it XD  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Play Just Cause 3 for Free
11. Re: Play Just Cause 3 for Free Jul 27, 2017, 21:53 Quinn

I don't share the negativity. JC3 is certainly different from JC2 but I remember a lot of unique villages, all with their own vibe if you gave it your attention. It even had some hidden, crazy quantum tunnel that teleported you to another place on the island xD

It was, however, more of the same. It was just as good and in many ways way better than JC2 but it had nothing new. Many people's memory misjudges that as a game being worse than its prequel. If you order a second main course at a restaurant, the food could be better than the first but you'll enjoy it much less. You're full. I wasn't. And I feasted.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Play Just Cause 3 for Free
2. Re: Play Just Cause 3 for Free Jul 26, 2017, 12:24 Quinn

6 euros for the season pass on Steam. Was a sale for me. That's 15 euro's on even the most dubious gray market websites.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Nazis Trailer
5. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Nazis Trailer Jul 21, 2017, 03:01 Quinn

DangerDog wrote on Jul 20, 2017, 20:26:
This whole game is fakehistory

female, black Nazi's in multiplayer

so diverse

so inclusive

I say bring back the swastika, for good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

It's a fucking shame that they defy history in some confused display of tolerance and diversity. Fucking idiots.

"To proof how anti-slavery we are, we have decided to stop teaching kids about the history of slavery! Aren't we virtuous? :D" <-- this is the near future.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2440 Comments. 122 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo