Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2467 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Released
12. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Released Oct 27, 2017, 15:03 Quinn

Right now I'm on Destiny 2, Divinity OS2 and ELEX. Looking at The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 and can't decide which one I am gonna buy next. I haven't played any Assassin's Creed after Black Flag and I wasn't planning to, but I gotta say I am surprised by how possitive everyone is about this one...

But hell if I do decide to get back into AC I might as well get into Syndicate first. I heard Unity was shit.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > AMID EVIL Announced
2. Re: AMID EVIL Announced Oct 26, 2017, 06:02 Quinn

I threw up in my mouth.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer
15. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 25, 2017, 05:48 Quinn

NKD wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:45:
Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:03:
Lmao people can get excited for this milked out garbage? Unbelievable. I saw a gameplay vid from a guy today who got mad excited when he got chased by a hippo. *sigh* So utterly pathetic.

It could be worse, it could be Evil Within 2 or Destiny 2.

How so? It's Destiny 2, not Destiny 12. Same for Evil Within 2. It makes all the difference, ergo it makes your comment silly at best.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer
13. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 18:03 Quinn

Lmao people can get excited for this milked out garbage? Unbelievable. I saw a gameplay vid from a guy today who got mad excited when he got chased by a hippo. *sigh* So utterly pathetic.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2
12. Re: First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2 Oct 23, 2017, 11:55 Quinn

Thanks MoreLuckThanSkill (yes I read it all the way to the end :P) and Wetworks! This game'll be a definite buy for me once I'm done indulging myself with the aforementioned titles. Hopefully that'll take long enough to get 10/20% sale out of it.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

6. Re: First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2 Oct 22, 2017, 18:11 Quinn

Xero wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 16:51:
Still stuck on the chainsaw guy in TEW1, lol. Since I've never gotten past that part I gave up on the game, haha.

Don't know if I have any interest in ever getting this one but that fps view looks awesome.

That chainsaw guy? You just had to unload everyhing you had on him while keeping your distance. That latter part was easily done by kiting him with the ladders.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

4. Re: First-Person Mode Within The Evil Within 2 Oct 22, 2017, 16:40 Quinn

DOS2, SoW, Elex, Destiny 2 in two days...

I'm sated for now. I will buy this game soon, though.

Can any "fan" of the first tell me how they experience this sequel?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > ELEX Released
15. Re: ELEX Released Oct 17, 2017, 18:15 Quinn

What Risen and Risen 3 brought to the table is more "Gothic" than any other game managed to bring. I loved Risen 3's graphics a lot, the replayability was insane and that awesome armor/weapons idea never gets old: every faction gives you a completely different look and combat style.

Call my standards low. It means nothing. One guy loves tripple A action games that repeat the same formula over and over, the other loves ridiculously regressive indy shite, and I love epicly imperfect Piranha Bytes titles that bring with them a soul that I find lacking in any other games except The Witcher.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > ELEX Released
9. Re: ELEX Released Oct 17, 2017, 14:22 Quinn

I am just incredibly fucking excited! I never heard of this! This news is the first I've heard about the game and I'm a sick Risen / Gothic fan =D

There's something incredibly imperfect about all of their games, but I love them. Risen 3 is one of my favorite games of all times.

Can't wait to dig my proverbial fangs into this one.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 16, 2017, 04:36 Quinn

Last I played PUBG, the whole *feel* of the game was just as clunky and unpleasant as Day Z. The hype and success of the game is one huge mystery to me. I will never get to understand it, I am certain...  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Dungeons 3 Breaks Out
5. Re: Dungeons 3 Breaks Out Oct 14, 2017, 19:49 Quinn

ItBurn wrote on Oct 14, 2017, 15:36:
HorrorScope wrote on Oct 14, 2017, 14:21:
ItBurn wrote on Oct 14, 2017, 01:01:
Does it have first person monster control?

Unsure, but it does tout quite a few improvements on DK, which I would say are more important. But let's say if does have 1rst Person, what next? Point, it seems everyone loves DK, but all the attempts just get nitpicked for not be exactly the same and some are damn damn close. Dungeons 1 was bad, but 2 was a big step forward, hope for another step again. This game is doing things DK never did.

The only thing I want is first person. I usually don't like RTS games, but I loved DK because of the first person view. It was atmospheric, immersive and awesome to walk around your creation and do the fighting yourself. It was pretty useful for exploration too.

Nostalgia, though. Such a fucking bottleneck to new, sometimes better experiences. I loved DK but was too young to have it rule my standards (born 1985). I feel, in this case, like I'm one of the few rational ppl to say that Dungeons 2 was much better than DK ever was. Not as revolutionary, of course, but better.

I bought Dungeons 2 for like 5 dollars on a sale earlier this year. It was one of the best games I could've played the year before if I knew about it then.

The only reason I haven't bought Dungeons 3 yet, is because it hasn't convinced me that it isn't a glorified expansion. I loved Dungeons 2 a lot, but I've had my fill. What new stuff does this new title bring to the table?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Destiny 2 System Specs Unchanged
8. Re: Destiny 2 System Specs Unchanged Oct 13, 2017, 20:36 Quinn

Nullity wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 12:16:

It ran at a solid 60fps at 4k with everything maxed (except AA one notch down, as MSAA was broken) on a i7-6700k and 1080ti.

What did you expect with a 1080ti? It would actually mean something if that's done on a 980 or something similar.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth Released
10. Re: Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth Released Oct 13, 2017, 02:27 Quinn

If there's one game where I felt a true loser who royally fucked up his build, it's Grim Dawn. The worst thing is that I, to this day, still don't understand why my build just didn't work.

I was a Soldier/Nightblade with lots of talents in regeneration-by-attacks. I was a proc-king at first: basic attacks procced moves that obliterated swaths of enemies. And then I started New Game+, one difficulty up.
I got oneshotted.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 26, 2017, 01:49 Quinn

The love for PUBG is beyond me. Always will be. Feel like a fucking alien on Earth. There's just nothing new to the game and the gameplay feels sluggish at best.

Divinity 2 is fucking awesome.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold
9. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 19, 2017, 03:10 Quinn

Can't wait to play this but still busy with War of the Chosen. That game is goddamn hard btw? I played through XCOM 2 without much of a struggle but I think am out of focus this time around somehow. I'm struggling with getting engineers and it feels like every fucking building/room has a priority for getting built.

XCOM2 had this perfect balance between difficulty and "laid-backness", and I'm missing this balance in WotC.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released
17. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released Sep 15, 2017, 15:23 Quinn

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 15, 2017, 14:53:
Just started playing the original game a few days ago, finally left the first town to the west where the lower level 3 undead are.

Second fight in, getting bashed hard.

So my mains are a Sword/Board user with Thick Skin and 10% extra mace damage, just picked up leech as well.
Level 3, has 2 in One-Hand, 1 in arms, 1 in Armor and 1 in Shield , 1 in whatever skill to heal.
Skills are Crushing Fist, Melee Power Stance, Regeneration

The chick is Crossbow + Summons with Pet Pals trait and Arrow Recovery
Level 3, 2 in crossbows, 1 in marksman, 1 in leadership and 1 in willpower
Companions are now Jahan and Medora.

Wondering if I messed up my initial builds, are shields actually worth it? I was planning on using him as a tank but hes just getting rolled.

Jahan the mage changed the game in my favor drastically. Before that, I had a period where it was fucking hard. I found that my main (warrior tank) remained sorta kinda useless throughout the game. I guess he did soak up a lot of damage and managed to keep aggro at some point later on.

Also, teleport enemies on top of eachother. Epic tip.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released
7. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released Sep 15, 2017, 02:04 Quinn

Two absolutely excellent TURN-BASED games released at the same time. So typical. XP

My wallet hates me.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer
13. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer Sep 14, 2017, 11:18 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 11:11:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 10:59:
Just started playing through Divinity Original Sin in anticipation of this one.

Release is in 25 hours give or take

Ahhh shit! In a desperate move I deleted Divinity OS a while ago while I was at the part where I finally was able to kill those death knights. Was this near the end can anyone confirm?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Sep 14, 2017, 02:22 Quinn

Creston wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 16:49:
Quinn wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 15:33:
Do I have to restart the main campaign for this? I've lost the saves and have to reinstall.

I didn't like how they implemented Enemy Within which is why I'm asking.

Yes, it's a new campaign. In fact, though it installs as DLC, you start it up as a separate game from the launcher. It won't even see your old saves. (Or your character pool, unless you export/import or just move the file yourself.)

Even so, it's very, very much worth it. WotC is the best new XCOM yet. It's fantastic.

That's quite the praise! Sounds like I have to get my hands on the expansion, then. Nice!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Sep 13, 2017, 15:33 Quinn

Do I have to restart the main campaign for this? I've lost the saves and have to reinstall.

I didn't like how they implemented Enemy Within which is why I'm asking.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2467 Comments. 124 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo