Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2433 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold
9. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 19, 2017, 03:10 Quinn

Can't wait to play this but still busy with War of the Chosen. That game is goddamn hard btw? I played through XCOM 2 without much of a struggle but I think am out of focus this time around somehow. I'm struggling with getting engineers and it feels like every fucking building/room has a priority for getting built.

XCOM2 had this perfect balance between difficulty and "laid-backness", and I'm missing this balance in WotC.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released
17. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released Sep 15, 2017, 15:23 Quinn

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 15, 2017, 14:53:
Just started playing the original game a few days ago, finally left the first town to the west where the lower level 3 undead are.

Second fight in, getting bashed hard.

So my mains are a Sword/Board user with Thick Skin and 10% extra mace damage, just picked up leech as well.
Level 3, has 2 in One-Hand, 1 in arms, 1 in Armor and 1 in Shield , 1 in whatever skill to heal.
Skills are Crushing Fist, Melee Power Stance, Regeneration

The chick is Crossbow + Summons with Pet Pals trait and Arrow Recovery
Level 3, 2 in crossbows, 1 in marksman, 1 in leadership and 1 in willpower
Companions are now Jahan and Medora.

Wondering if I messed up my initial builds, are shields actually worth it? I was planning on using him as a tank but hes just getting rolled.

Jahan the mage changed the game in my favor drastically. Before that, I had a period where it was fucking hard. I found that my main (warrior tank) remained sorta kinda useless throughout the game. I guess he did soak up a lot of damage and managed to keep aggro at some point later on.

Also, teleport enemies on top of eachother. Epic tip.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released
7. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Released Sep 15, 2017, 02:04 Quinn

Two absolutely excellent TURN-BASED games released at the same time. So typical. XP

My wallet hates me.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer
13. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer Sep 14, 2017, 11:18 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 11:11:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 10:59:
Just started playing through Divinity Original Sin in anticipation of this one.

Release is in 25 hours give or take

Ahhh shit! In a desperate move I deleted Divinity OS a while ago while I was at the part where I finally was able to kill those death knights. Was this near the end can anyone confirm?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Sep 14, 2017, 02:22 Quinn

Creston wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 16:49:
Quinn wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 15:33:
Do I have to restart the main campaign for this? I've lost the saves and have to reinstall.

I didn't like how they implemented Enemy Within which is why I'm asking.

Yes, it's a new campaign. In fact, though it installs as DLC, you start it up as a separate game from the launcher. It won't even see your old saves. (Or your character pool, unless you export/import or just move the file yourself.)

Even so, it's very, very much worth it. WotC is the best new XCOM yet. It's fantastic.

That's quite the praise! Sounds like I have to get my hands on the expansion, then. Nice!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Sep 13, 2017, 15:33 Quinn

Do I have to restart the main campaign for this? I've lost the saves and have to reinstall.

I didn't like how they implemented Enemy Within which is why I'm asking.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Euro Fishing: Manor Farm Lake DLC Released
2. Re: Euro Fishing: Manor Farm Lake DLC Released Sep 6, 2017, 21:23 Quinn

From the Euro Fishin' Song Festival?  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Rune: Ragnarok Announced
7. Re: Rune: Ragnarok Announced Aug 29, 2017, 00:06 Quinn

The first game was released at the same time as Blade of Darkness (Severance). That game went under the radar to most. It was better than Rune in every way (graphics, physics, melee combat, at least).

I never managed to get into Rune because it was so greatly overshadowed by Severance.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Announced
4. Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Announced Aug 19, 2017, 02:28 Quinn

There does not exist a worse title than this.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Trailer
19. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 16, 2017, 14:30 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 14:07:
Quinn wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 08:37:
Beamer wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 06:44:
Quinn wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 02:03:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 16:37:
Quinn wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 14:38:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 14:29:
Quinn wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 07:32:
Purposely misrepresenting history so they won't hurt the snowflakes among us is something I cannot accept. Especially now what with all the regressive leftist idiots tainting our society to hell.

I'll never buy this game in my lifetime.

LOL, it's funny you calling people snowflakes when you're the one being triggered. Don't forget your MRA meeting tonight at 7:00. Punch and cookies complementary.

Also, Klaudia and friends would like a word.

Childish take on things, buddy. That's not how it works. It would make snowflakes immune to critique if getting pissed off about them makes me them.

You OK with the developments I was talking about or indifferent about them?
It's Call of Duty. Since when has realism ever taken precedence in this series. Seems odd that you're fine with all of the other concessions this game makes but not with this.

Watch this video. I cannot agree more with this guy.

https://youtu.be/fPU8LPwn-k8

I read the comments, but didn't watch the video. Man, a lot of snowflakes upset that you can't fight under the swastika in MP, which seems like a brilliant idea given what's currently going on in the US right now.

And a lot of very fragile white dudes terrified of black men or women with guns in multiplayer. "Letting people create their own character ruins historical accuracy in a WWII game taking place in a small confined map when next to no actual fighting occurred like that, where people get killstreaks and are reincarnated but I need my immersion as my fat as sits on a chair watching people run around and fight, pretending I'm actually moving a muscle myself!"

I asked to watch the video, not to read the cesspit filled with idiots that is every comment section on YouTube.

The question you must ask is why the swastika is removed when it makes perfect sense to be there within the context. What's next? Black slavery removed from history books, because feelings?

By censoring the swastika, you give it power. That's how these things work. This isn't about people wanting to play CoD under the nazi flag because racism. This is about a game that pretends to portray history but misrepresents it willingly. There is only ONE reason history is worth anything: to learn from it. To fuck with history is to remove that part.
That's what this is about, but some of you don't want to hear it and instead presume I and others are coming from a much darker place.

The swastika is in the game, just not multiplayer, so no one is running around fighting under it. Most people don't want to, and the few people that do shouldn't be empowered by it in a way that makes the game less fun for others.

It's not removed from history, or even this particular game, it's just not being either forced on people in multi, or an additional tool for white supremacists and/or trolls to do what they do.

I've read multiple articles and seen multiple vids where the difference between MP and SP wasn't mentioned...

I am humbled. This changes everything. No problem if this is only the way of things in MP.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Agents of Mayhem Released
15. Re: Agents of Mayhem Released Aug 16, 2017, 11:13 Quinn

Game looks like great fun! Too bad the performance on PC is horrid. Hope this can be fixed.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

17. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 16, 2017, 08:37 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 06:44:
Quinn wrote on Aug 16, 2017, 02:03:
Purposely misrepresenting history so they won't hurt the snowflakes among us is something I cannot accept. Especially now what with all the regressive leftist idiots tainting our society to hell.

LOL, it's funny you calling people snowflakes when you're the one being triggered. Don't forget your MRA meeting tonight at 7:00. Punch and cookies complementary.

Childish take on things, buddy. That's not how it works. It would make snowflakes immune to critique if getting pissed off about them makes me them.

It's Call of Duty. Since when has realism ever taken precedence in this series. Seems odd that you're fine with all of the other concessions this game makes but not with this.

I read the comments, but didn't watch the video. Man, a lot of snowflakes upset that you can't fight under the swastika in MP, which seems like a brilliant idea given what's currently going on in the US right now.

And a lot of very fragile white dudes terrified of black men or women with guns in multiplayer. "Letting people create their own character ruins historical accuracy in a WWII game taking place in a small confined map when next to no actual fighting occurred like that, where people get killstreaks and are reincarnated but I need my immersion as my fat as sits on a chair watching people run around and fight, pretending I'm actually moving a muscle myself!"

I asked to watch the video, not to read the cesspit filled with idiots that is every comment section on YouTube.

The question you must ask is why the swastika is removed when it makes perfect sense to be there within the context. What's next? Black slavery removed from history books, because feelings?

By censoring the swastika, you give it power. That's how these things work. This isn't about people wanting to play CoD under the nazi flag because racism. This is about a game that pretends to portray history but misrepresents it willingly. There is only ONE reason history is worth anything: to learn from it. To fuck with history is to remove that part.
That's what this is about, but some of you don't want to hear it and instead presume I and others are coming from a much darker place.

This comment was edited on Aug 16, 2017, 11:10.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

15. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 16, 2017, 02:03 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

10. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 14:38 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

8. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Trailer Aug 15, 2017, 07:32 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition and Return of the Pip-Boy Next Month
7. Re: Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition and Return of the Pip-Boy Next Month Aug 11, 2017, 19:40 Quinn

Bought all the addons a while back. Started a new game. Did some vanilla and it got under my skin so I rushed to Far Harbor before my mind would expel the game.
An hour or two into Far Harbor, I quit. Great waste of 20 bucks.

Maybe it's time for all of us to agree that FO4 has no soul.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Awakening Teaser
4. Re: The Awakening Teaser Aug 10, 2017, 14:55 Quinn

CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 10, 2017, 05:00:
Quinn wrote on Aug 10, 2017, 02:15:
I feel like EA is the culprit that caused this RPG draught. They've had to deal with a lot of bad rep after Inquisition and Andromeda, not to speak of ME3...

The "bad rep" was more than justified due to their retarded design decisions and crappy output. I'm also not sure where the correlation to a "RPG draught" would be? EA are big, bad and evil (ho-humm) but they don't singlehandedly destroy entire genres, ya know?!
They are also by far not alone in fucking up well known franchises. Two words: Deus Ex. Two more: Square Enix.

That said, what "RPG draught"? Are you dwelling under a rock or something? CD Projekt is working on at least Cyberpunk 2077 and possibly one more unannounced RPG. inXile has BT4 and WL3 in the pipeline. Nordic Games has a bunch of RPGs coming up like Elex, Spellforce 3 etc., Obsidian is working on at least PoE 2, more Tyranny DLC plus probably more unannounced RPG(s), Divinity Original 2 is due next month, a new Dragon Age has long since been confirmed to be in the making, Beamdog is working on an unannounced RPG (most likely based on D&D 5 rules) with David Gaider, Dishonored Death of the Outsider is coming soon, SystemShock remake is in the works, ME: SoW is coming up, then there's that Vampyr game, Fallout 4 is getting the VR treatment, Kingdom Come Deliverance is finally nearing completion, a Warhammer 40K Inquisitor ARPG is in the making, Underworld Ascendant also shouldn't be taking much longer, Pathfinder Kingmaker just concluded a very successful KS campaign and is looking promising as fuck, and if all of that shit is not enough then there are metric fucktons of online RPGs, Steam indie shovelware and mods one might be inclined to take a closer look at for a RPG fix.

Seriously, dude, WTF? One of those days where the brain stayed in bed or wut??

If there was one thing I wanted to be proven wrong about, it's the RPG draught statement. Cheers buddy! Been a long time since I appreciated a comment of yours xP

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Awakening Teaser
2. Re: The Awakening Teaser Aug 10, 2017, 02:15 Quinn

Way too little RPGs in the making, so any team having an RPG in development would get a lot of attention I think.

I feel like EA is the culprit that caused this RPG draught. They've had to deal with a lot of bad rep after Inquisition and Andromeda, not to speak of ME3...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor For Free For the Weekend
4. Re: For Honor For Free For the Weekend Aug 8, 2017, 04:34 Quinn

This is one of those games I literally wouldn't even play if I get a day's work of money for it. It's that fucking terribly bad.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Redeemer Released
4. Re: Redeemer Released Aug 4, 2017, 12:44 Quinn

Been streaming a bit on my Vince Verdict channel this morning. The game is solid and fun but it also plays all its cards within the hour. I'm amazed if this game would survive the 2 hours "demo" phase every user has. I'm still thinking about a refund.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2433 Comments. 122 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo