Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2980 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > New Batman Game Tease?

8. Re: New Batman Game Tease? Jan 9, 2020, 17:47 Quinn

Xero wrote on Jan 9, 2020, 13:52:
Interesting to hear this as I just decided to finally dig into all these games. I've owned them forever and never played them much. Started in order obviously so I'm nearly done with Arkham Asylum. I'm at the big Joker boss fight. Looking forward to getting through this to get to the more modern ones.

I'm jealous. I wish I could experience this saga all over again for the first time. I fucking loved them all. Even Origins. Arkham Knight is fucking glorious.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Patents Direct Character Customization

17. Re: EA Patents Direct Character Customization Jan 8, 2020, 17:56 Quinn

Wasn't it Oblivion or maybe Mass Effect that had this already and worked wonky? I remember selecting an area on the face that then glowed red and you could then shape that area the way you liked using your mouse. According to some below, even more games have this already.

Also, at first glance I thought EA patented their ability to directly manipulate the looks players created. Imagine I log into Red Dead Online and my accidently perfected Rade Šerbedžija look-alike was reset to some ugly hill-billy.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Steam Top 10

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 31, 2019, 21:27 Quinn

MrBone wrote on Dec 30, 2019, 07:48:
That is easily the worst song ever created for any show or movie. I thought it was a joke until they kept bringing it up.

I think it's pretty catchy and awesome.

Toss a coin to your witcher, oh valley of penis!

No joke, the song is catchy and when it returned during that scene about a succubus in the inn and all the patrons joined in? That right there made its mark in the real world. People will be singing this shit on streets and in pubs for some time now. Waiting for the first viral video.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Get Hello Neighbor for Free

35. Re: Get Hello Neighbor for Free Dec 31, 2019, 05:09 Quinn

If anyone has a deep desire for the game Blasphemous, send me a text on Steam. Had it in my Humble Bundle but I don't care for it.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Tim Sweeney's Conservation Work

6. Re: Tim Sweeney's Conservation Work Dec 23, 2019, 19:02 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Dec 23, 2019, 12:43:
Yeah, how do you avoid paying taxes like a d-bag and get people to think you're a good guy at the same time? Welcome to the world of charity!

With that charitable perspective, you must think high of the concept of charity...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Get Little Inferno for Free

3. Re: Get Little Inferno for Free Dec 22, 2019, 15:05 Quinn

jdreyer wrote on Dec 22, 2019, 14:26:
I wonder if tomorrow's game is Ape Out.

Imagine it's Ancestors

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Get TowerFall Ascension for Free

10. Re: Get TowerFall Ascension for Free Dec 21, 2019, 13:36 Quinn

With a smile on my face and a stance that welcomes all assaults, I say that I fucking love EGS. Nothing but benefits so far. Just another "platform" like Steam, just with better holiday sales.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free

22. Re: Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free Dec 20, 2019, 15:59 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 20, 2019, 09:51:
Quinn wrote on Dec 20, 2019, 02:47:
Beyond Two Souls for 7 bucks! Since I sold my PS3, I think I'll get this. Only finished it once, and that was a long time ago.

The EGS sale is way more exciting than Steam's. That 10 bucks coupon is sick. Subnautica Below Zero for 6 bucks had me buy an EA game. I don't buy EA games.
I forgot how to shit.

I'm not surprised.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free

11. Re: Epic Games Store Holiday Sale - Get Into The Breach for Free Dec 20, 2019, 02:47 Quinn

Beyond Two Souls for 7 bucks! Since I sold my PS3, I think I'll get this. Only finished it once, and that was a long time ago.

The EGS sale is way more exciting than Steam's. That 10 bucks coupon is sick. Subnautica Below Zero for 6 bucks had me buy an EA game. I don't buy EA games.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > I Am Jesus Christ Revealed

79. Re: etc. Dec 13, 2019, 17:27 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 13, 2019, 13:55:
Quinn wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 01:49:

broken record is broken

I am confused and somehow wonder if I suffer from alzheimer or korsakov. I label people things because I just feel that's what they are. Fie facts. Racism is opinion and feelings, not facts. I disagree with you on racial topics? You're a racist. Life is easy. My world is great.

Whatever dude. This is why I prefer not to debate with you.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Announced

4. Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Announced Dec 13, 2019, 02:42 Quinn

Terrible trailer.

However, I saw Bruenor, Catti-brie, Wulfgar and Drizzit. I am excited. =)

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

76. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 13, 2019, 01:42 Quinn

Verno wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 15:14:
Quinn wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 13:39:
Verno, that is simply not true. You're just guessing now. Even if it were true

Of course I know it's true, I've personally observed it and I'm not even close to the only one. Hence your reputation here. That's on you to fix it and you won't do so by attempting to rewrite history but whatever, have fun trying.

You guys got a book club I was never invited to or something? I'm not falling for your bluff. You know nothing about my reputation here and the only people I've seen attacking me like this is now you and the other three and maybe one random ghost. I know I'm not a racist. Every action and every thought that comes from me confirms it. NONE of you can quote me or at least remember a racial thing I said (except for that one questionable comment 7 years ago) and confront me on it. Still... sadly, you guys can call me the worst thing anyone can be called, but Blue won't let me tell you guys to go fuck yourselves so I'll just let it go.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

74. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 13:39 Quinn

Verno wrote on Dec 12, 2019, 11:49:
And Quinn you know full well Blue has nuked most of your racist comments so your claims of innocence or demands of evidence don't sway me. There's a reason you're known for it around here and you can't lay that blame at my feet, you're the one responsible.

Verno, that is simply not true. You're just guessing now. Even if it were true, you wouldn't have read the posts, because Blue is quite fast in removing comments. The last comment he removed before the one in this thread was because in the entire fucking argument I said once "don't be a cunt and say ...".

I'm "known for [being racist] around here"? If by "known" you mean it's the opinion of Beamer, RedEye and Sepharo than sure. Who the hell else have you seen hopping the Quinn-is-a-Racist bandwagon? For someone profiling himself as quite the critical thinker, you're prone to assassinate my character on a whim. RedEye is frothing at the mouth due to your last post, Verno. Trust me. He just can't label you a racist as well because that'd mean he'd lose his last shred of credibility around here

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

72. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 01:49 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 23:30:
Beamer wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 20:54:
The fuck is a Sam Harris?
He’s a very stable genius, just ask him.

But seriously, the dudes been empowering ignorant racists and supremacists for decades. Expect to see his name mentioned by the usual suspects anytime their chain is pulled.

@Sepharo, Thanks for a well reasoned intelligent post. Just knowIng that there are folks on this planet with brains in their skulls does a lot to wipe away the shit that some post.

You don't know who Sam Harris is and you won't bother to do research about him, would you? Do you know any of the other names I provided? Would you do yourself a solid, get out of your bubble and read the book I recommended? I can probably answer all of that with a simple no. You are closed-minded man, RedEye. I don't think I "know" anyone as closed-minded like yourself, except for some highly religious folk. Your ad hominem approach to these controversial discussions are evidence of it: you close yourself off from any substance provided, which consequently leads to you never providing any contextual substance in return. There's no dialogue with you, just name-calling. People don't need to be on my side of the argument to see the truth of this.

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2019, 02:09.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

71. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 12, 2019, 01:42 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 21:12:
Quinn wrote on Dec 11, 2019, 17:09:
Verno wrote on Dec 11, 2019, etc:
But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

You won't be able to quote me on anything that's racist or "overtly" racist.

It's pretty easy.

Quinn wrote on Feb 4, 2013, 20:37:
The real problem is that whole "family" bullshit. [F]or black people to still consider eachother family like that is so 1865. It's exactly that attitude that makes me feel different than many of them: not the colour, but that goddamned "you're my bro and ha ha ha lets laugh at the dancing patterns of white folk.".

Just grow the fuck up and let me be your bro[.]

]

Haha, again? That one? Goes to show that's all you got on me, buddy. Couldn't provide another one before either. Just that one from early 2013. It was a dumb post, I fully admit, and a product of anecdotal experience where students, co-workers and strangers on public transport grouped together and antagonized anyone else. Those were all kids in there early 20s and younger though, and it was stupid of me to express that observation in such a manner and even think like that. It was also 7 years ago, and still the only quote you could find.

Still waiting for evidence of all that overtly racist shit I've been saying, Verno. It was quite an accusation to just shove in there. Such a claim should need some proper evidence, else the word "racist" really becomes meaningless -- which would play right into the hands of the actual racists.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

66. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 11, 2019, 17:09 Quinn

Verno wrote on Dec 11, 2019, etc:
But it's not a problem that will be solved on this website and I don't believe Quinn is coming from a good place on this subject, he's been overtly racist in the past and often uses issues like these as a smokescreen to voice that. So I understand why Blue nuked his comment.

You won't be able to quote me on anything that's racist or "overtly" racist. Maybe you're lead to believe I've been saying racist things, but that just means the incessant labeling tactic of some far-lefties here works.

I stand by Sam Harris' view on these matters. And Maajid Nawaz. And Ayaan Hirsi Ali. And Sarah Haider. Mr. Anecdotal Sepharo might say there is nothing wrong with the religion per se, but in this case someone who lives in Europe wins the anecdotal debate from him by a long stretch and the above mentioned people will wipe the floor with him. That's a neuro-scientist and philosophist, an ex-muslim extremist now an islam reformist, an ex-muslim refugee woman and another ex-muslim woman. Defending Islam is the biggest insult for these latter two women, and all the muslim girls who suffer under its dogma. It's the double standard the left wields like a virtuous lance.

And no, Sepharo, Beamer, RedEye... I am not saying all muslims are bad. Moderate muslims can be great people. "Religious moderation is the product of secular knowledgde and scriptural ignorance." as Sam Harris would put it. I would challenge you guys to read the book Unveiled: How Western Liberals Empower Radical Islam by Yasmine Mohammed.

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 2019, 17:33.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

63. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 10, 2019, 07:42 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Dec 10, 2019, 03:36:
There's a time and a place. This wasn't the time, this absolutely isn't the place.

Perhaps you don't see why you turning this into that seems like, we say it again, racism.

Islam isn't a race. I know you'd love to label me a racist, mate. Some of you fellas jump at the chance. It's uncalled for. I am critical of all religions, but Islam most of all and for good reason.

Also, I think this is the right time and place, because people should stop believing that all religions are the same. There would be a stellar contrast between this game and an I Am Mohammed game. The fact that I got censored for portraying that is fucking ridiculous. Everyone here goes off-topic all the time, so if that's why you think Stephen made the right choice (Kxmode) then you're wrong about that. I was censored because I criticized Islam, period. Ironically enough you guys who were talking about fatwas earlier now support Blue for doing so.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 2019, 08:09.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

59. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 10, 2019, 03:06 Quinn

Holy shit, you guys are so fucking wrong about this that it literally makes me sick. One should always be allowed to challenge and even ridicule bad ideas. Be offended all you want, that's your right. What isn't your right is demanding of me not to offend you.

But you guys are probably so far down the rabbit hole that you even respect FGM. After all, how dares one so western and ignorant be critical about any other culture?

Sam Harris will get an ulcer because of misguided good folk like you one of these days.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

56. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 9, 2019, 18:00 Quinn

Kxmode wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 17:19:
Quinn wrote on Dec 9, 2019, 14:07:
Why was my comment removed?

Because you were a baddddd boy. For shame. j/k I don't know why. Clearly it was something remove-worthy.

I portrayed how a game called "I Am Mohammed" would look very different than this. Used the example practically quoted from the hadith about what he would have his men do with captive women.

But apparently Blues thinks that freedom of speech doesnt apply when it comes to Islam. A falacy many people fall for these days.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

54. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 9, 2019, 14:07 Quinn

Why was my comment removed?  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2980 Comments. 149 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >