Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2668 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Sets Activision Record
4. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Sets Activision Record Oct 15, 2018, 12:59 Quinn

If this is true, I'm completely out of touch with reality. To me, this game snuck up on most of us. It's literally the first time ever that a CoD game was just released all of the sudden, without me taking any notice beforehand.

Age may have something to do with it..

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Video
26. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Video Oct 13, 2018, 17:43 Quinn

All that's being crowdfunded here is a developer's playground. What donator asked for scaling up a crashed ship in first person? None of them. What donator asked for an open universe space exploration game with trade and combat and a cool singleplayer game a la Freelancer meets Wing Commander? Almost all of them.

I like what I see, but I know we're probably never going to get it. What I'm counting on is some ambitious developer seeing this and capitalizing on the hype by bringing out a game that's half as good as this soon, which will still be goddamn good.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released
13. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Released Oct 7, 2018, 08:11 Quinn

A story of ancient Greece and Sparta, told with beautiful graphics and solid gameplay. Naval combat, ground combat, a great exploration mechanic and added RPG elements like gear, crafting, unlockable abilities and dialogue choices (with some of them impacting the story strongly).

In this day and age, I can't find a reason to bitch about this game even if I reach deep into my well of negativity.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > How to Hitman in HITMAN 2
2. Re: How to Hitman in HITMAN 2 Oct 2, 2018, 16:13 Quinn

Curious to see if this game will be more than a comedy hitman simulator. Curious to see if this game has a story to speak of.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Gone Gold - HITMAN 2
15. Re: Gone Gold - HITMAN 2 Oct 1, 2018, 04:04 Quinn

HITMAN is dead to me.

Hitman Absolution was too focussed on cinematic story-telling, so they decided to practically remove any real story(telling) entirely with the HITMAN series.

HITMAN is now arcady. "Kill your targets however you like! Oh! But if you do it this way or this way or this this or this way you get bonus points! Want more excitement? Here, we made this random NPC your target! Thrrrrrrilling!"

Above concept doesn't work for me. At all.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

General Discussion > Bluesnews on smart-/iPhone issue!
8. No subject Sep 28, 2018, 06:22 Quinn

Quinn wrote on May 15, 2012, 18:43:
Wow, turning off JavaScript fixed it for me!

Issue happened again, now on my Samsung Note 8 (Android). Again turning off JavaScript fixed the issue.

Weird.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Launch Trailer
7. Re: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Launch Trailer Sep 27, 2018, 19:00 Quinn

Why is the video not available? Because I don't live in NA?  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects
36. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 23, 2018, 16:15 Quinn

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 10:54:
Quinn wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 05:57:
Whehe I was drunk AF yesterday night when I wrote that. No idea who I targeted with the communist comment and ... .
Your parenting skills are gonna be awesome AF.

The reason I was so wasted was exactly because I know I won't be able to go buttom's up like that any time soon when the baby is born. So, in a sense, me being so goddamn wasted yesterday was born out of great responsibility

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

31. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 23, 2018, 05:57 Quinn

Whehe I was drunk AF yesterday night when I wrote that. No idea who I targeted with the communist comment and I regret it, sorry folks! If I have to guess, I guess my drunken mind was targeting Rigs' comment:

"I'm a realist. I know exactly how they see us, just like every other soulless trophy of the capitalistic dream - as animals."

Again, didn't make sense of me. I still stand behind the rest, which was basically just "Fuck Rockstar". Arrogant cunts.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

15. Re: On Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Prospects Sep 22, 2018, 17:46 Quinn

With Rockstar's success they could do two things:

1. Talk tough and just not release their games on PC, simply because they can, or;
2. Release their games on PC.

Somehow -- and this "somehow" part is important -- they choose not to release their games on PC and talk tough. In other words, they somehow choose choice Nr. 1.

There's no answer as to why, other than: they're assholes.

Which is the answer I've been running with for about a decade now, despite some of their games coming to PC anyway.
They're assholes.

Fuck Rockstar.

PS: CJ_Parker can be a fucking asshole, but in this case I challenge the lot of you to disagree with him and say why. Give your best shot, bitches! Then again, some of you played your hands and reveiled yourself as idiots that prefer communism over capitalism. Depressing motherfuckers... I can only hope my daughter due this January won't grow up in a world of your ideals. It'll be a bloody one.

This comment was edited on Sep 22, 2018, 18:00.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
6. Re: Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close Sep 21, 2018, 20:45 Quinn

Linthat22 wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 20:20:
Kinda sad really, considering that it seems like they made decent point and click story driven games. Either they mismanaged or the market fell out. Who knows.

Saw this coming from miles away. Hate the fact I didn't call it.

Telltale games "deserved" this fate. They didn't listen to the customer and didn't improve their games enough. The illusion of choice became too apparent for most of their audience, I believe. At some point we realized we were just watching a movie..... with shitty graphics and a slow pace.

Whatever you had in the pipelines: Too little too late, fellas.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes Assassin's Creed III Remastered
6. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes Assassin's Creed III Remastered Sep 15, 2018, 07:00 Quinn

MoonSpook wrote on Sep 14, 2018, 07:49:
Quinn wrote on Sep 14, 2018, 03:13:
Question about the scholar tour: is it intertwined with the campaign? As in... can I access the scholar bits while playing the actual game?

It's an entirely separate game mode - you choose that from the Main Menu instead of the normal game. Heck, you can even buy it entirely separate from the main game too, if you only want to learn about the history and not actually play the game.

This is extremely disappointing to me. I'd have loved contextualized scholar tours. Like for example, when the campaign takes you to that arena you should have the chance (by interacting with some sign post or whatever) to get the scholar tour about the arenas. Man, what a miss!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes Assassin's Creed III Remastered
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes Assassin's Creed III Remastered Sep 14, 2018, 03:13 Quinn

Cutter wrote on Sep 13, 2018, 21:25:
Whilst I enjoyed Origins - still doing the scholar tour, which I really enjoy - I probably could have waited for the GOTY ed on sale, which I'll likely be doing with this one. And 3 remasterd? Really? It was such weak sauce. They should have done AC2 instead.

Question about the scholar tour: is it intertwined with the campaign? As in... can I access the scholar bits while playing the actual game?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed
4. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 12, 2018, 10:39 Quinn

Task wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 10:09:
Did you not know what One Piece is Quinn? Have you been living under a rock?

Hehe yeah, I guess. I don't get anime. I think every pedophile is a fan of it. And no, not every fan is a pedophile...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed
2. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 12, 2018, 05:54 Quinn

With a title like ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER, I immediately knew this was anime garbage.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trailer
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trailer Sep 10, 2018, 21:55 Quinn

In that same trailer:

"The choices we make, no matter how small, can put us on the path to greatness or lead us down a road to ruin."

and

"There are no wrong paths, no wrong decisions."

#epicwriting

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Kingdoms of Amalur
13. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires Kingdoms of Amalur Sep 7, 2018, 12:44 Quinn

The main problem with KoA:R was the lack of variety in models. Even a fucking spider queen had the look of some sort of dark elf.

That said... hearing the title gave me an itch only playing it can scratch...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > SCUM Removes Scummy Tattoos
30. Re: SCUM Removes Scummy Tattoos Sep 2, 2018, 11:46 Quinn

VaranDragon wrote on Sep 2, 2018, 04:19:
Quinn wrote on Sep 1, 2018, 18:28:
That right there -- that lack of charity from a leftist mongrel who has his mind made up is the problem with much of the people who find themselves on the far left of the political spectrum, especially these days.
/rant

I disagree with this sentence. You can be on the far left of the political spectrum, and respect free speech and personal liberty. It's not mutually exclusive.

I'm not saying it is mutually exclusive and neither am I talking about all far lefties, but many. It also depends what we mean by the far left. To me, the far left is the kind of left that really turned into a hate for everything western and white and turned into an adoration for anythig not western and white. The stereotypical SJW, if you will. Another stereotypical far left thing is the absolution of pride and the glorification of victimhood: where in the past you swallowed your tears and hid your thin skin for the fear of being considered weak, the expression of weakness is now applauded and empowering. There's a lot to say about pride and I was long of an opinion that it is a useless and toxic thing, but as the political and social environment changed.. so did my opinion on that.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

26. Re: SCUM Removes Scummy Tattoos Sep 1, 2018, 18:28 Quinn

Beamer wrote on Sep 1, 2018, 11:37:
Quinn wrote on Sep 1, 2018, 03:54:
When will American History X be removed from the shelves? Or Saving Private Ryan of any other movie that shows the nazi symbols? The thin skin of people cannot handle it. And since individuals can no longer think for themselves (sarcasm btw, except toward RedEye and his sig) maybe it's best the government steps in and makes sure any and all nazi symbols will be removed everywhere? I mean, people will forget about the atrocities and we'll lose our vigilance for fascism and another Hitler will rise but that's worth not hurting people's feelings over terrible symbols, right? =)

Do you really not see a difference between movies about Nazis being bad and a game allowing people to LARP as one?

Somewhere in England there's a huge group of people who actually LARP WW2 battlefields. Some of them are completely in SS uniform. You'll find it in an episode of Dark Tourist on Netflix. It was the episode that had me start to dislike the Louis Theroux wanna-be journalist, because he portrayed those people as actual neo-nazis in the start of the episode and still called them people with a "dark mind" even AFTER he interviewed them. The problem there is that these SS characters were 2 very kind and civil Dutch men who very clearly explained to him that it's about historical accuracy for them and not to glorify the SS. In fact they openly expressed that they are against what they represent in the LARP scenario.

That right there -- that lack of charity from a leftist mongrel who has his mind made up is the problem with much of the people who find themselves on the far left of the political spectrum, especially these days. Even journalists choose not to stay objective/neutral in these cases and this Dark Tourist guy openly demonized those 2 men in front of millions of viewers, while he does respect proper journalism and stays neutral when African voodoo tribes decapitate tens of birds and pour their blood over him or self-flaggelate beyond the point of drawing blood to serve their angry voodoo god. The double standard thickens the air around us.

/rant

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

9. Re: SCUM Removes Scummy Tattoos Sep 1, 2018, 03:54 Quinn

When will American History X be removed from the shelves? Or Saving Private Ryan of any other movie that shows the nazi symbols? The thin skin of people cannot handle it. And since individuals can no longer think for themselves (sarcasm btw, except toward RedEye and his sig) maybe it's best the government steps in and makes sure any and all nazi symbols will be removed everywhere? I mean, people will forget about the atrocities and we'll lose our vigilance for fascism and another Hitler will rise but that's worth not hurting people's feelings over terrible symbols, right? =)

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2018, 04:09.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2668 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo