Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2553 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
3. KCD May 23, 2018, 09:33 Quinn

It's the best game I've played in at least the last 5 years.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Disdoored Announced
3. Re: Disdoored Announced May 22, 2018, 05:17 Quinn

Everybody reads Dishonored at first glance.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Free Weekend
4. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Free Weekend May 19, 2018, 20:07 Quinn

StingingVelvet wrote on May 19, 2018, 18:07:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 19, 2018, 08:11:
I will need to win the lottery or something, to be able to quit my job and have enough time to play all of these various titles though.

I've been out of work for a few years due to disability and STILL can't finish games half the time. The time just vanishes.

36 hours a week for me and a baby on the way. I'm just swamped with so much stuff! But the weird problem for me is that my personal free time comes in bursts, instead of consistency. In other words, I get the glorious 5 full hours of personal free time like once in two weeks... but it would take me about 5 hours to figure the fuck out what I want to do with those 5 now wasted hours!!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Gone Gold - Vampyr
7. Re: Gone Gold - Vampyr May 18, 2018, 17:11 Quinn

Every nerve in my ballsack tells me this game will suck horribly and sizzle forever in the acid of consolitis. Then again, my testicles felt Skyrim would fail before it came out as well. So the joke's entirely on me.

But still...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > RAGE 2 Announcement and Gameplay Trailer
25. Re: RAGE 2 Announcement and Gameplay Trailer May 16, 2018, 03:47 Quinn

CJ_Parker wrote on May 15, 2018, 19:50:
Doom reskin confirmed.

Post-apocalyptic open world game with Doom gameplay. I like.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Phoenix Point Delayed
7. Re: Phoenix Point Delayed May 15, 2018, 15:27 Quinn

This game was on my Facebook news page every 2 scrolls down for half a year now. The first 4 months I thought it was false advertisement for a garbage mobile game, until I gave it a good look.

Been looking forward to it ever since.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free
7. Re: Get Stories: The Path of Destinies for Free May 13, 2018, 05:35 Quinn

I added this game to my wish list just last week! Almost bought it! So this is nice =)  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Free Weekend Begins; Season Six Nears
3. Re: For Honor Free Weekend Begins; Season Six Nears May 4, 2018, 18:11 Quinn

They forgot to put fun into this product.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > It Lurks Below Early Access
2. Re: It Lurks Below Early Access Apr 25, 2018, 11:34 Quinn

Just opening the Steam store these days has me wonder if I fell into a time warp thing and I'm back in the early 90s. I'm sick and tired of it. If this is the omen of the future of PC gaming, my gaming days will soon be over.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Star Citizen Celebrates 2M Backers
41. Re: Star Citizen Celebrates 2M Backers Apr 22, 2018, 15:54 Quinn

This game will never be released.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > DOOM Movie Reboot
19. Re: DOOM Movie Reboot Apr 21, 2018, 14:41 Quinn

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 21, 2018, 13:18:
ItBurn wrote on Apr 21, 2018, 12:27:
Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2018, 12:18:
The property is way too old now. Kids today would be, 'Wtf is DOOM?'

Wasn't there a hugely popular new Doom in 2016?

No there wasn't and if there was no one played it.

If DOOM 2016 wasn't popular it's because the majority of the populus are idiots. DOOM 2016 was fucking awesome. LALALALALALALALALALALALA to anyone who is dumb enough to disagree.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders
10. Re: DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders Apr 19, 2018, 07:11 Quinn

bigspender wrote on Apr 19, 2018, 07:01:
I mean it suited the game perfectly, but it's not really anything special outside of that environment to me. There are far better artists in that genre.

Yeah I'll probably play these vinyls once and maybe another time when a gaming buddy comes over, but other than that the 50 bucks is well worth it for scratching that collector's itch. I mean, have you seen the package? Transparant, red vinyls and awesome box art. Gotta love.
Gotta love.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders
7. Re: DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders Apr 18, 2018, 17:47 Quinn

Those who dislike this soundtrack must've been having it play in the background during a romantic night with the lady or during their grandma's birthday.

This soundtrack is absolutely fantastic during DOOM. If you check the behind the scenes some will appreciate it more. Check it out: https://youtu.be/1g-7-dFXOUU

I ordered the 2 vinyls. This is the type of sound you want to have on analogue.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > New BioShock Rumored
24. Re: Re: New BioShock Rumored Apr 14, 2018, 15:05 Quinn

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2018, 13:39:
Beamer wrote on Apr 14, 2018, 13:05:
I don't disagree with the criticisms of Infinite, and fighting all the mecha Washingtons grew very tedious, but overall I really loved it.

Great world building and story, even if the gameplay was subpar.

I agree with you two. I was surprised to read so much bad shit about Infinite in here. I think Infinite was a beautiful game wjth a very engaging story and an amazingly accurate art direction. Ths gameplay was the stuff we were used to, just ironed out some more.

You guys are so jaded for hating on Infinite

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Destiny 2 Warmind Expansion Next Month
5. Re: Destiny 2 Warmind Expansion Next Month Apr 12, 2018, 04:36 Quinn

If they were smart, they would've fixed all the issues vanilla players experienced with the first expansion and release Warmind for free. That would bring a huge player base, including myself, back to Destiny 2. They would buy the first expansion in the process. Win-win.

Edit: hmm but season pass customers will be pissed...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Gets Splinter Cell Mission Tomorrow
2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Gets Splinter Cell Mission Tomorrow Apr 10, 2018, 08:41 Quinn

Here's to hoping there's hints to a new Splinter Cell game put in there.

Here's to hoping for a new Splinter Cell game.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Free with Pillars of Eternity II Preorders
8. Re: Wasteland 2 Free with Pillars of Eternity II Preorders Apr 10, 2018, 01:52 Quinn

What the hell? I always thought PoEt had a great reputation?! Is this good ol' Bluesnews negativity or did I get it all wrong?  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records
13. Re: Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records Apr 6, 2018, 15:22 Quinn

Rilcon wrote on Apr 6, 2018, 06:25:
Nucas wrote on Apr 5, 2018, 17:27:
i really don't get far cry. here's this year's open world map, wow, and it sure has lots of icons on it, and it is full of humanoid enemies to shoot guns at. i can't wait to slowly claim all the outposts on the map and then get a downer ending where i choose between two bullshit alternatives that make any investment i was stupid enough to make in the world and narrative feel invalidated, just like all the other ones.

i guess you could level this charge at any game series but far cry is just so nakedly creatively bankrupt. the last one i managed to finish was far cry 2. i think i got three hours into far cry 3, refunded far cry 4 when i saw the asset re-use, and then stopped.

I'm sorry but this seems like getting mad that two soccer matches are "the same game". There's a point at which you should realize "this type of content isn't for me" and just accept that without making it a point to sound like you're offended that others do enjoy it.

Your analogy works with two different multiplayer matches of CoD. We should be talking about different games here... but your analogy works strangely well with FC3 to 5 as well -- it's really the same game, with just a few different factors similar to the team layout of a different soccer match.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records
9. Re: Far Cry 5 Movie and Sales Records Apr 5, 2018, 11:08 Quinn

There is so incredibly much to dislike about this game, that I hate the fact I haven't rebooted my YT review channel Vince Verdict yet. I can't wait to rant and vent again on there.
But first this house renovation's gotta get finished.

This game's story is so fucking bad I don't know where to start. NOTHING makes sense. They also went with the design choice not to give the protagonist a voice, which can be fine if the game doesn't flirt with player's choice.

At some point in the game, it is overly obvious that you're being brainwashed/indoctrinated and you end up doing the stupidest fucking thing imaginable. Now, that would've been OK if the protagonist had a voice; had character.. and you as the player were observing through his eyes that he'd get all confused and fucked up. But that's not happening so it's up to you to interpret things the way YOU interpret them, which leaves you incredibly detached from the game when the protagonist just lets shit happen to him you saw coming from miles away. So in the end, the protagonist is just a mute, mentally challenged idiot, drooling as he stares at people.. overly confused why they give him so much attention.

I hate the game. It's a reskinned model of Far Cry 3, 4 and Primal combined. They didn't have the dog-enters-car animation yet from the earlier Far Cry's so they decided to not put that in. It's lazy shit like that and the shameless recycling of all the stuff from the previous games (or lets be fair.. just Far Cry 3) that makes me spit on this game and warn everybody that if you fall for this, the gaming industry will be reminded yet AGAIN that innovation is a waste of time and resources.

Edit/Add: I started playing this game all fresh and loved it for the first 4 hours, by the way. But have you ever misunderstood nausea for hunger and you ended up throwing up all the chinese food you ordered? That analogy fits my FC5 experience.

This comment was edited on Apr 5, 2018, 11:43.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions
17. Re: Shadow of War Dropping Microtransactions Apr 3, 2018, 12:35 Quinn

"We want to thank all idiots buying into this lootbox crap. Thanks to you, we made a few extra millions which was well worth ruining the core concept of the game. It's obvious by the numbers that you idiots have stopped playing and buying, so we'll now remove the lootboxes and fix the game so it plays as it was originally intended and use this fix as a PR stunt to draw in the players who haven't bought the game yet."

Fuck you. Anyone with an IQ above 85 read exactly that.

Edit:

jdreyer wrote on Apr 3, 2018, 02:32:
Translation:

"Now that Shadow of War microtransactions have dried to a trickle, we're going to remove them and generate a bunch of free press, which should turn in to X number of additional sales."

Oops should've read the history of the thread

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2553 Comments. 128 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo