Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quinn Disoinne

Real Name Quinn Disoinne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quinn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2012, 17:04
Total Comments 2238 (Senior)
User ID 57334

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Feb 20, 2017, 16:58 Quinn

Finding this review here had me thinking this interesting beauty was getting a PC release...  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 20, 2017, 03:46 Quinn

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 22:59:
Quinn wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 17:50:
J wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 14:06:
Four Honor. You're welcome!

I am simply stunned by how incredibly NOT FUN this fucking game is. I hate the fact that I find it so incredibly hard to believe some people somehow like the game. XD

Elaborate? Did they somehow fuck up the combat balance / cheesy/exploitable moves? Mount and Blade is immensely fun, but from videos, this For Honor thing looks a lot slower and lumbering with dedicated combos that are always going to be optimal if you get a stun in etc. (which would make combat always the same).

Anyway, it's Ubisoft, so no surprise it's a good idea with horrible execution. ^^

You got it right. There are perfect combo's. Whether you manage to pull them off relies entirely on a concept not much more elaborate than rock, paper, scissor. The animations cannot be cancelled. It's headache enticingly bad, imo.

This isn't coming from someone who keeps losing fights -- I need to stress this out. I'm just getting more satisfaction out of 1 kill in Titanfall 2 than an entire match, full of executions, in Four Honor.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 19, 2017, 18:57 Quinn

Primalchrome wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 18:40:
Quinn wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 17:50:
I am simply stunned by how incredibly NOT FUN this fucking game is. I hate the fact that I find it so incredibly hard to believe some people somehow like the game. XD
What do you find "NOT FUN" about the game? The brutal learning curve or limited game modes?

I hate to say this because I don't want it to sound like bragging, but I am generally always on top of the game. Yes, there was a learning curve but I have climbed it to the top. In the end, quite simply, the gameplay isn't fun. It's sluggish even with the quickest class. I always feel like I don't really have control over my character. In fact, this game always causes headaches for me because of exactly that.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 19, 2017, 17:50 Quinn

J wrote on Feb 19, 2017, 14:06:
Four Honor. You're welcome!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer
31. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Feb 18, 2017, 16:14 Quinn

Are these "sales bin" comments never gonna stop? I swear, I'm getting the impression not a single game is worth more than 10 bucks for these people.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Workarounds
3. Re: For Honor Workarounds Feb 15, 2017, 11:12 Quinn

I like the "Unable to quit to desktop" work around.

"Help, I'm locked inside my room!"
"Leave your room and open the door from the other side."

Badum tssssssss

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Feb 13, 2017, 15:11 Quinn

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 13, 2017, 12:57:
Shee, Darkest Dungeons is an amazingly well balanced, deep and challenging game.

So it has been fixed, then? I'll give it another shot then!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: Prey in May Feb 11, 2017, 21:23 Quinn

rawbelly wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 23:22:
rawbelly wrote on Feb 10, 2017, 08:50:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 9, 2017, 23:32:
Waiting for Darkest Dungeon to be $5, or part of a bundle.

Just not sure if I'll like it enough to justify $12 or $20 for it.

I went for it per a friends recommendation at $12. I dig it so far. Def $12 good. Not sure about $20 good lol

I take it back. The more I am into it the more it is worth $20.

I played EA. Liked it at first until the RNG fucked me up beyond reason. I read there were a lot of complaints about the RNG being a bit too fucking R. Has that changed?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Trailer
11. Re: For Honor Trailer Feb 8, 2017, 05:59 Quinn

I got stunlocked by a lvl 6 Samurai all the time during my first 2v2 matches. I tilted. I uninstalled.

A friend of mine can get two CD Keys for free somehow since he owns a shop, so I will give it another shot.

Not excited.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > WBIE Announcement Tease
3. Re: WBIE Announcement Tease Feb 2, 2017, 12:32 Quinn

WB won't make another Batman game for PC so hold your horses. We fucked it up with our neverending whining about Arkham Knight. A game, btw, that ran perfectly fine considering its awesome graphics if only you just turned of those fucking Nvidia excluse features.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > For Honor Open Beta Next Month
4. Re: For Honor Open Beta Next Month Feb 1, 2017, 11:09 Quinn

I tilted during my first 2vs2 MP matches. Literally my first. And I'm so fucking mellow that tilting hardly happens on my end. But I got stunlocked by a fucking Samurai the entire fucking time. Couldn't do fuck all. I won once by not locking onto the enemy and just charging into the fucker and mashing buttons like a fucktard.

I was absolutely stunned by what I experienced during my first 30 minutes. I ALT-F4'd out of the game in a rage that took the heart of the friend on the other side of WhatsApp.

I am not a supporter of this cancerturd.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced
8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced Feb 1, 2017, 05:40 Quinn

VaranDragon wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 02:50:
Ludomancer wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 00:29:
The entire game kind of ruined the lore of the world, so it doesn't really matter how much content they add if it's built on the same tired blah-blah-blah of every other MMO.

This.

ES was always about freedom and player choice, and they go ahead and introduce all the MMO staples such as classes, pets, skins, treasure maps (wtf?), PvP Arenas, etc. etc. Its basically WoW in an ES skin.

Apart from classes, I've not one clue what's your problem with the rest of that list. None.

Also unsure how the game ruined ES lore, although I am admittedly not well-versed in it.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow
9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Tomorrow Jan 31, 2017, 07:54 Quinn

There are only a few games that truly calm me down to a level that is healing mind and body, and those games are HoMM, Dungeons 2 and ESO.

In that list, ESO is definitely on top. The music, the atmosphere, the incredible quests (for an MMO standard, that is!)... Yeah, I fucking love ESO. Maybe that's also because I was never one of the deluded nutjobs that thought ESO would be Skyrim, but online.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Colony Remake Plans
9. Re: Titanfall 2 Colony Remake Plans Jan 28, 2017, 20:43 Quinn

Veinman wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 20:32:
This game is not dead on PC. I played several matches today and never had a problem finding opponents. Granted, I play Attrition which is by far the most popular mode.

SP was great, and I'm glad it didn't have any bloat to it. I prefer a sweet 6 hours to an okay 13 hours.

If I read correctly, nobody's claiming Titanfall 2 is dead. Titanfall 1, however...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Colony Remake Plans
7. Re: Titanfall 2 Colony Remake Plans Jan 28, 2017, 19:57 Quinn

DangerDog wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 17:04:
El Pit wrote on Jan 28, 2017, 16:19:
I heard that the singleplayer part is very entertaining, but extremely short. So I am waiting for a low price because SP is all I am interested in. If they should ever decide to produce a Titanfall game offering as much quality SP gameplay as the latest Doom, I will be ready to throw more money at them.

Singleplayer is overblown, it has some cool set pieces but the "story" element is pretty damn weak. In a magazine interview with the devs they had people sit down with the editor and make something "cool", they then took these level ideas and stitched them into a game.

I think people that say they're blown away by the singleplayer are falling for the nostalgia like feelings. Some of the levels evoke memories from games like Portal and Half Life.

I definitely think it's the bond between Titan and Pilot that make players so emotionally attached to the SP. The protagonist's Titan is so adorable <3

It's an element that is sorely missed in many games, I think: a companion the protagonist has a deep bond with.
I'm OK with it being all scripted. When's the last time we had a game where we the players felt extremely sad or angry when something bad happens to a companion? There's only so many games out there where you have to... say, save a person from a fucked up situation and you ACTUALLY give a shit.
Strangely, I'm thinking of Alpha Protocol.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > The Surge Trailer
2. Re: The Surge Trailer Jan 28, 2017, 02:57 Quinn

A better comparison would be Lords of the Fallen. If you didn't like that game, you won't like this one.

Venetica ran like absolute shit on my PC, once I got into Venice. So I stopped.
Worth giving that game another try?

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released
23. Re: Resident Evil 7 biohazard Released Jan 24, 2017, 18:08 Quinn

That's a fuck-ton of "extra's", that are not in the retail version...  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins
23. Re: NVIDIA on GFE Mandatory Logins Jan 18, 2017, 00:57 Quinn

Why the hell should I give a fuck that a GPU company has software that requires me to log in to? I swear I put the complainer in the "chem trails" group. Just shut up and fuck off. And please, sell my information to other companies. I want them to know which games I play so they can put proper advertisements in my face and develop my kind of games. I also fucking love it that if I'm browsing to buy a new monitor, every fucking banner on every fucking site shows me good monitor deals.
I'm not sarcastic.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans
8. Re: Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans Jan 16, 2017, 06:01 Quinn

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Bought this game 2 days ago, couldn't stop playing. Single player is an absolute masterpiece. Just started MP and it is fantastic fun! #love

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

News Comments > Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Trailer
2. Re: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Trailer Jan 14, 2017, 02:53 Quinn

Sold.

The crazy amount of fun I'm having with Dungeons II assures me this game will be a solid piece of entertainment as well.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2238 Comments. 112 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo