Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Echo Red Park

Real Name Echo Red Park   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Echo Red Park
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 3, 2012, 00:17
Total Comments 256 (Amateur)
User ID 57288

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback
19. Re: Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback May 29, 2013, 11:07 Echo Red Park

....AND...nobody cares.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse May 22, 2013, 15:45 Echo Red Park

I say "gif" just so I can piss off the fanboys and creator. And will do so until we start pronouncing it "jraphics".  

News Comments > Xbox One Announced
4. Re: Xbox One Announced May 21, 2013, 14:52 Echo Red Park

I REALLY wish electronic manufacturers would stop trying to pile everything and the kitchen sink into their appliance. Especially when they haven't perfected the core reason you're buying it in the first place: to play games.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Revival Details
2. Re: Shadow Warrior Revival Details May 20, 2013, 11:53 Echo Red Park

"Unsheathe your legendary katana..."

Surely you'd be using a ninjato if you're a legendary Ninja Assassin.

FAIL

News Comments > Shadow Warrior "Reimagining" Announced
8. Re: Shadow Warrior May 9, 2013, 23:15 Echo Red Park

Color me interested. I could see a "re-imagined" Shadow Warrior kicking some ass. Unfortunately, it will probably only ever exist in my head.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. May 9, 2013, 11:26 Echo Red Park

Carpenter is easily one of my favorite directors of all time. Kind of a no-brainer as I was weened on The Twilight Zone, In Search Of, Amazing Stories, etc. In The Mouth of Madness was probably his last decent film, story-wise. I did watch The Ward and you know what struck me the most about it? Old-school film-making. Everything was framed correctly, he trucked the camera left and right using a floor track...none of this hand-held, micro zooming in and out and fumbling with the camera you see now in 99% of movies. Fucking refreshing, I tell ya.

But pass on the Dead Space movie, John. Everyone will just call it "The Thing" in space and compare it to that masterpiece.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 27, 2013, 08:34 Echo Red Park

...and besides, just wait till the in-Glass advertisements start showing up. Fucking joke, this is.  

News Comments > Skyrim Development Ends; Bethesda on to "Next Adventure"
7. Re: Skyrim Development Ends; Bethesda on to Apr 15, 2013, 12:01 Echo Red Park

I just hope their next major project isn't the shitty MMO they're trying to make.

Give us Elswyr or Valenwood already!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 13, 2013, 10:42 Echo Red Park

Haven't had cable since 2003. Don't even have Netflix anymore after their constant fuckups. Now I just Redbox it or stream anything I care to watch. Sadly, the more people go streaming, the more I'll be paying...s'ok though. The older I get the more I'm enjoying the outdoors again. Gotta unplug every once in a while.  

News Comments > Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer
22. Re: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer Apr 11, 2013, 11:50 Echo Red Park

Only single player?

Between this and the new ROTT, could we be witnessing a return to the classic, zany deathmatch shooters? God I fucking hope so.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Better call Saul Apr 10, 2013, 09:33 Echo Red Park

So many great characters on that show. Jonathan Banks, Dean Norris and Bob Odenkirk really make that show. All of them are at the top of their game and do a phenomenal job. REALLY looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up; Summer can't get here fast enough.  

News Comments > No One Knows Who Owns NOLF
7. Re: No One Knows Who Owns NOLF Apr 6, 2013, 12:30 Echo Red Park

I think I still own my original discs. Would love to see a NOLF3, although with it out of Monolith's hands, who knows how it would turn out.

Wait. I do. It'd be shit.

News Comments > DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011
40. Re: DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011 Apr 4, 2013, 07:44 Echo Red Park

id = George Lucas. They got lucky early on with a few hits, sank their money and effort into the technology behind the scenes (FPS engines, ILM, THX) but then have petered out into has-beens.  

News Comments > LucasArts Closed
27. Re: LucasArts Closed Apr 3, 2013, 15:45 Echo Red Park

You have to be a pretty dense, stupid motherfucker to screw up LucasArts. A studio with some of the best, most cherished games ever to grace the PC. Fuck...all the hard work was done; the gameplay was already there. All you had to do was update it with today's technology. A goddamn CHIMP could have done it.

Sadder still is these fucktards will walk away with their bonuses. *shakes head*

News Comments > The War Z Offline After Breach
9. Re: The War Z Offline After Breach Apr 2, 2013, 09:23 Echo Red Park

Guarantee you CC info got leaked. What a walking clusterfuck this guy is. He and Paul Christoforo should get together and go bowling.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Perfect SimCity4 Chicago Recreation. Apr 1, 2013, 10:23 Echo Red Park

I think I saw the Giordano's I ate it. Yup, there's Miller's Pub too.

Damn, he's good.

News Comments > SimCity 2.0 Plans
6. Re: SimCity 2.0 Plans Mar 28, 2013, 23:20 Echo Red Park

A patch isn't going to fix bad gameplay by design. Best to chalk SimCity 2013 up to experience and hand the IP over to someone who gives a damn about proper city simulation.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 28, 2013, 13:27 Echo Red Park

Day 0 purchase for me. I'm all over this.

But yeah, it does play fast. Looks as fast (faster?) than Quake 1 deathmatch. Hopefully with the included mod support someone will make a mod that gives you a game speed slider a la UT2004.

If I (or someone) can remake Rune Quake 3 for this, holy dog shit. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

News Comments > Square Enix Reports "Extraordinary Loss" - President Resigns
9. Re: Square Enix Reports Mar 26, 2013, 09:55 Echo Red Park

$138 million dollar loss...and you still have to pay the CEO his compensation package for doing such a great job!!  

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Mar 24, 2013, 18:19 Echo Red Park

It's for washing that dirty feeling off you after you just realized you actually bought SimCity.  

256 Comments. 13 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo