Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Echo Red Park

Real Name Echo Red Park   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Echo Red Park
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 3, 2012, 00:17
Total Comments 256 (Amateur)
User ID 57288

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

News Comments > PlayStation Now Coming to PCs
1. Re: PlayStation Now Coming to PCs Aug 23, 2016, 15:35 Echo Red Park

Does this mean Grand Theft Horse will finally hit the PC?? Or that I'll be able to play The Last of Us? Looks like it. If so, I'm intrigued.

Edit: Bah! No Grand Theft Horse. And if it's subscription-based, that's a deal breaker.

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2016, 15:46.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 18, 2016, 18:11 Echo Red Park

Hadn't seen that, but then again, I still have my original install discs. Think you'd be safer going to the torrent/.ISO route. Who knows what's in that installer package.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Night Dive Jul 18, 2016, 11:58 Echo Red Park

OT, but it's a goddamn shame that Night Dive couldn't work something out with WB and/or Activision regarding bringing No One Lives Forever back to the masses. Would love to see an updated remake/original game with that license. Further reading.  

News Comments > Farming Simulator 17 Adds Women
4. Re: Farming Simulator 17 Adds Women Jul 15, 2016, 15:11 Echo Red Park

And unofficial Farmer's Daughter add-on mod "coming" in 3...2...1...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
13. Re: Building a PC is too hard! Jul 12, 2016, 18:00 Echo Red Park

God, I want off this planet. They still looking for people to die on Mars?  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jul 3, 2016, 21:59 Echo Red Park

I bought a buddy of mine Bioshock Infinite, as he hadn't played it. Also walked away with RCT2, so I could try openRCT2. Damn is RCT still a fun game. Can't wait to see if Planet Coaster can pull off the impossible.  

News Comments > Whore of the Orient Cancelled?
6. Re: Whore of the Orient Cancelled? Jun 24, 2016, 13:23 Echo Red Park

Concubine in the Orient would have been a better title. Everyone knows that whores live in Las Vegas.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2016, 17:46 Echo Red Park

How I pronounce it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
15. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 18:54 Echo Red Park

Franchisee: Look, I paid you to build me a McDonald's. Aside from pouring the foundation and putting up the frame, you haven't done fuck all.
Contractor: Hey...we're working. Look! The credit card swipers are up and running!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 4, 2016, 08:14 Echo Red Park

jdreyer wrote on Jun 4, 2016, 03:41:
Facial recognition will soon end your anonymity.

Is it just me, or is that simply terrifying.

Remember that scene in Minority Report, where Cruise is walking down the street and getting accosted by every billboard and advertisement? One of two things happens the day they implement that in real life. I'm moving to Vermont or sticking a gun in my mouth.

News Comments > Gilbert to Disney on Monkey Island Rights: "Call Me"
23. Re: Gilbert to Disney on Monkey Island Rights: May 23, 2016, 22:06 Echo Red Park

Why bother making a new Monkey Island game? Gilbert has the most important assets anyway: his reputation, his experience and most of all, his writing/storytelling ability. Re-work the ideas into a new setting/cast of characters and rake in the money. "It can't be good game unless it's got Guybrush Threepwood!" Horseshit.  

10. Re: Nick Menza May 22, 2016, 21:26 Echo Red Park

Glad I got to see him in concert when I did. Seeing as he drummed on all the best Megadeth albums and they went downhill shortly after he got canned, coincidence? I think not. Thanks Nick for giving us your best all these years.  

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. May 21, 2016, 20:59 Echo Red Park

It's a shame Valve lost its way a long time ago, once Steam got entrenched and became their breadwinner. No deadlines because there was no need to worry about a budget anymore. I'll be in a fucking wheelchair by the time Half-Life 3 gets released, and I'm only in my late 30's. Too many directions and not enough focus or accountability.  

News Comments > TOXIKK Patch Adds Maps
4. Re: TOXIKK Patch Adds Maps May 17, 2016, 08:53 Echo Red Park

- Saw this yesterday and decided to investigate.
- Watched video on Steam page; "No iron sights, no regenerating health, Frag like it's 1999!" Intrigued.
- Went to Steam forums. "Can you add names over players heads like in modern shooters?" Developer: "Coming in the next patch!"

So much for truth in advertising.

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2016, 10:07 Echo Red Park

I had the same predicament, Blue. My previous build was a full server case that sounded like a damn IT server room. I did a new build last Fall and insisted that things be quiet this time. Wound up dropping an extra $200 and got a Corsair Hydro H100i for the processor, and Be Quiet Silent Wings fans (15.5db) for the case, radiator, etc. Also grabbed a Be Quiet power supply. The only fan I didn't replace was the one on the video card.

VERY happy with the performance of the Be Quiet gear. "If you have the means, I highly recommend it."

This comment was edited on May 11, 2016, 10:22.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Apr 22, 2016, 15:11 Echo Red Park

Buy products, not promises.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 11, 2016, 15:58 Echo Red Park

Fuck the little watches, when are we going to get the "Predator" arm-sleeve computers?  

News Comments > Starbound Launch Nears
4. Re: Starbound Launch Nears Apr 4, 2016, 19:52 Echo Red Park

it will mark a shift away from engine work and towards additional content creation.

Does that mean they fixed the giant memory leaks? I, and many others, couldn't play this for more than two hours without it crashing.

News Comments > RollerCoaster Tycoon World Early Access Next Week; Refunds Offered
3. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon World Early Access Next Week; Refunds Offered Mar 25, 2016, 12:52 Echo Red Park

Guess I'll wait and see if they can pull off an updated theme park sim with Planet Coaster. It'd be nice to get a new one.  

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Mar 19, 2016, 12:48 Echo Red Park

Can't wait for all the inevitable "I told you so!"'s coming from both sides of the aisle on this things release. /s

Yay! :/

256 Comments. 13 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo