Descending
Limit Results:

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Op Ed
Dec 19, 2011, 06:33
Re: Op Ed Dec 19, 2011, 06:33
Dec 19, 2011, 06:33

wow , ok I have never read something so sexist and a little racist at the same time , "mens rights" has its place and its grown out of need , I am a gamer second, I work with victims of domestic violence and drug abuse, it so happens to be the unfashionable side I work with , those being the men , and men make up 40% of all victims of partner violence yet get less than 3% of the help , I deal with men who have been beaten, stabbed, had bones broken yet they still go back to their partners more often than not because they know that if they left they wouldnt get to see their kids again ( try parental alienation syndrome ) not even going to discuss the suicide rates , but lets just put it this way when less than 20% of suicide victims are women its a national crisis, to hell with the 80 odd percent who are men, they dont matter. The white male nonsense is just a poor attempt to imply some sort of undercurrent of racisim and that is total nonsense as a lot of the posters on avfm are either black /asian/african so again a myth dispelled. Id suggest before you post again , go back to the site and read about the radfemhum ( radical feminist hub ) and you will see feminists talking about killing all men, special needs teachers talking about throwing 9 year old boys through closed windows because they are "evil" , if feminism was so altruistic and fair the MRA wouldnt exist because they wouldnt be needed.
1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older