Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Orlando Rodriguez

Real Name Orlando Rodriguez   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Orly
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 07:20
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 57145

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 19, 2018, 14:48 Orly

Hey jdreyer. Thank you!! Ha ha ha. I forgot how crazy the comments can get here sometimes. But I figured it was a worthwhile attempt to explain ourselves. But I appreciate it. It is really special for me to have my first game on Bluesnews. Definitely a milestone!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Apr 18, 2018, 19:54 Orly

Iím not sure if you know this is a free fan project? Not retail or for sale. Free. Second since we are fans and we are writing the tale of someone who is just revisiting key scenes as an agent investigating them, we arenít expanding on Lynchís story line. Just having fun making a story in that world. As long as we arenít charging and weíve made it clear that itís based on and inspired by the universe of Twin Peaks I donít understand why you are so upset. But Iím sorry this has offended you so deeply. We are very transparent with this project and we donít feel we need to apologize for it. But I do feel bad it has caused you discomfort and has offended you. You should also know that major Twin Peaks Websites have done articles on us and interviewed us for example one of the biggest Twin Peaks Fan Sites: http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/inspiration/twin-peaks-vr-virtual-reality/ did a great article on our project.

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 2018, 20:52.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Apr 18, 2018, 14:25 Orly

Hey MacLeod, from the trailer you cant really get a picture of the original story line but we have an original script and narrative set against the supernatural mythos of Twin Peaks. Just to give you an idea...The game starts off by introducing you to our main character, a special agent who works with the FBI by the name of Agent Miller. Upon receiving a classified dossier from someone called the Archivist, Agent Miller goes out to investigate the aforementioned case.

It is inspired by and based on the world of Twin Peaks and all its numerous iterations - TV, Film and Literature but as you can see from our descriptions on both the trailer and the IndieDB site, our goal is to give the fans and the gaming community an opportunity to explore the meticulously recreated world of Twin Peaks in virtual reality allowing the fans to re-live some of the most beloved scenes and characters in the Twin Peaks Universe.

And as far as your statement goes regarding us "stealing all the elements" well The Blacklodge is totally different from the show, there is no FBI Office or anything like in the show or movies, Glastonburry Grove is a forest that we hand crafted to look like the actual location, The Diner is the same but different containing elements from the show but presented in a different way. But since these are locations that people who love the show want to visit and see in a whole new format, we are trying to honor the material and also honor the fans while creating a whole new story in that world.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
26. Interior Lighting Sucks!! Nov 10, 2015, 12:30 Orly

Is it just me or does the interior lighting look horrible?? And is anyone else suffering from horrible brightness outside?? Its like a bloom nightmare. It just strikes me to not see anyone mention it. Im wondering if its just me. Any fix for that. There is no gamma or brightness adjustment to be seen anywhere?  

News Comments > More id RAGE Midnight Madness
50. Re: More id RAGE Midnight Madness Oct 4, 2011, 03:51 Orly

Hey Darks how did you get 16x FSAA and what do you mean by everything turned up all the way? Have you looked at the textures up close? There are hundreds of users complaining of the terrible low-res textures on high-end rigs. My textures SUCK!!

But I agree the game is awesome.

Anyone figure out how to get better textures???

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo