Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 1060 (Pro)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 15, 2016, 17:15 deqer

Removing earphones support? Yeah, okay...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Overwatch Progression Details
3. Re: Overwatch Progression Details Feb 10, 2016, 14:33 deqer

heroin wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 11:40:
Game kinda sucks. I love Blizzard games but this one - I'm just not feelin', it doesn't really feel like a Blizzard game to me yet. They might have to Diablo 3 this one and make it worth playing a few years down the line.
Blizzard can make any type of game in any theme they want to. Why would they restrict themselves to one particular theme only? The fact that this type of game is being done by Blizzard will have my vote, and will blow TF2 out of the water.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 10, 2016, 10:43 deqer

WordPress is free. So, "you get what you pay for".

Should've used your bitcoins to buy better web software.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 2, 2016, 13:08 deqer

Cockroaches are on this planet for a reason, and this is not it. This is awful.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 18, 2016, 11:51 deqer

"launched a local version that allows the government to remove material it considers offensive"

Yah... I can see all sorts of definitions coming up (from a government) for the word "offensive".

Too much control.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 18, 2016, 11:48 deqer

It's like a beggar on the street, except worse. Asking mass amounts of strangers for money, online using the technology of the internet, not because you're out of food, but because you were gambling. lol

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
20. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 12, 2016, 23:13 deqer

I want to say something bad, but $5/mo. is pretty cheap.

But, how far will it go, and how long will the quality of game selection last?

How do I know what games they will add in the future? Sure, this first selection seems great, but of course they're going to offer a great selection initially.

The next selection could be complete shit.

Their next title (some great new game) could be "not included in Origin Access" because of whatever reasons.

Then you begin to see less value in paying an Origin Access subscription.

Then what? You stop paying for Origin Access? Then what? You lose all your games?

Too many questions that I can't be bothered to research, because these asshats didn't put the answers in their gay multiverse video (above).

8. Re: Easy as 123 Banished Jan 12, 2016, 15:03 deqer

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 12, 2016, 12:52:
GWX Control Panel

I used this too. Was simple and straight forward, and had few more options that one may find interesting.

I didn't even have to enable monitoring mode, and haven't been nagged since.

Installed it on my brothers laptop too.

News Comments > Square Enix Closing Shinra Technologies
2. Re: Square Enix Closing Shinra Technologies Jan 6, 2016, 15:25 deqer

Never heard of it.

How does shit like that cost you $16.8 million. lol.

News Comments > Minecraft Sells > 22M
13. Re: Minecraft Sells > 22M Jan 5, 2016, 14:36 deqer

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 23:03:
I finally kicked my habit, even stop watching the YouTubers.

But wait, don't you want to build a bridge to that mountain and then build a new home inside that mountain, and then build an overlook room that sticks out of the side of the mountain with lots of glass windows?

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 09:47 deqer

"Microsoft Warns Windows 7 Has Serious Problems" This article is hosted on a site that is forcing ads down my throat. Thanks, but no thanks. Pass.

News Comments > Minecraft Realms Free Trial
6. Re: Minecraft Realms Free Trial Dec 14, 2015, 13:50 deqer

Ah, right, I see. I guess I felt the same way about "Realm". In a way, that term is also generic and could mean anything, hence the article where it has to be explained to people.

But, this is a common problem with most terms.

It's like naming your website or company. You want to use a name with words that everyone recognizes and can all immediately identify with.

Same goes for spelling. "WebWorx" for example. You don't want to be having to spell it out to people every time, or have people miss your website because they typed "webworks.com" instead of "webworx.com" -- BTW, that is just an example, I don't think that website actually exists.

News Comments > Minecraft Realms Free Trial
1. Re: Minecraft Realms Free Trial Dec 14, 2015, 10:11 deqer

Why didn't they just call it Minecraft Servers.

News Comments > EA's Competitive Gaming Division
19. Re: EA's Competitive Gaming Division Dec 11, 2015, 12:51 deqer

We don't want to use Steam, so, we'll make our own. Origin.

We don't want to use that either, so, we'll make our own EA Competitive Gaming Division (CGD).

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced
10. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 6, 2015, 20:44 deqer

I don't understand what their thinking is on this.

I mean, do they really think Full-Throttle remastered is going to fly?

The only reason you would change the beautiful classic pixel-art backgrounds to HD, would be to cater to this new generation of kiddies that want more pixels -- but you're shooting yourselves in the feet by doing that, because this game is old-school that kiddies won't care about.

You're actually ruining precious pixel-art by re-doing it ("will feature all new artwork"). What is new? That means "different". Bah, my head hurts just thinking about what they mean, and what's really going to happen.

Nevertheless, this is so dumb.

Instead, they should re-engineer the UI menu, and port it to modern engine so it runs on modern machines without a twitch (and without dosbox), and you'll get more sales than the sales you're going to get from the handful of new-gen kiddies that don't even care about this game.

News Comments > Resident Evil 2 Remake a Remake
3. Re: Resident Evil 2 Remake a Remake Dec 3, 2015, 12:56 deqer

Well, at the moment, that twitter link shows a blank white page.  

News Comments > DOOM MP Alpha This Week
4. Re: DOOM MP Alpha This Week Nov 29, 2015, 15:20 deqer

Don't waste your time with this game. Doom 2 w/ modern mods is the new Doom now. Bethesda is a joke just looking for money.  

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
62. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 13:42 deqer

Don't care what any of you say. That's illegal, and it's illegal in my city too.

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 Microtransaction Controversy
27. Re: Killing Floor 2 Microtransaction Controversy Nov 24, 2015, 18:16 deqer

There are none. The game is good, and they said on their FAQ page they plan to be done by end of this year, which is just around the corner.

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 Microtransaction Controversy
14. Re: Killing Floor 2 Microtransaction Controversy Nov 24, 2015, 14:04 deqer

ASeven wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 13:59:
I'll repeat again. If the game was finished people wouldn't have complained so much. Doing it during early access while the game is far from complete, however, is another thing entirely. I don't give a fuck about them wanting to provide us with more content with his cash store, that's what they promised us from the start before any microtransactions were even known and that promise was far from fulfilled. And they promised maps, perks, guns, classes, not fucking hats.

Finish the game first, if you need microtransactions to finish a game during early access then it means the developer was already in financial trouble, and therefore maybe they should have completed the development of the game and make due with their initial promises in order to release it to generate more sales before implementing this stupidly timed cash store? Just a thought. As it was they now burned a lot of bridges and you can bet there are a lot of refunds being asked to Steam right now. Financially speaking, this was a very moronic move.

Is it possible that the majority of the community (that are playing KF2 right now) love it, and are now asking for hats, and that is why cosmetics have taken priority now?

Perhaps the complainers are the minority here?

1060 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo