Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 1038 (Pro)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Apology
11. Re: PAYDAY 2 Apology Nov 23, 2015, 13:03 deqer

Wow. Look at that youtube thumbnail. Ultra hipster there, lol.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 23, 2015, 10:44 deqer

Or they could've just made the hardware to support both, instead of using an emulator. At the very least, even something like: http://hyperkin.com/Retron5/

What's so hard about that?

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 23, 2015, 10:16 deqer

"Very Challenging, because we don't know how to plan shit, and we're dumb."  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 17, 2015, 20:51 deqer

There's no evidence that there is no evidence.  

News Comments > Overwatch Stress Test Weekend
2. Re: Overwatch Stress Test Weekend Nov 17, 2015, 20:50 deqer

This game looks great.

It's my theory this will compete heavily against TF2? And Blizzard wants to make sure they win that competition, which is why people have been waiting so long (from what I read) for it -- Blizzard is probably working on the whole hats/skins/cosmetics system right now.

News Comments > WoW 11th Anniversary
5. Re: WoW 11th Anniversary Nov 17, 2015, 02:15 deqer

I dunno about you guys, but the Celebration Package appears to be perm? I used it once, and it's ended, and I still have it. So, basically, it's 10% extra XP forever.  

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 16, 2015, 17:23 deqer

DangerDog wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 15:06:
deqer wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 12:42:
Whenever I see the "Black Friday" words, I think of the walmart youtube videos where people are fighting each other, and stomping over people when the gate opens. :/

That's how poor people do it, everyone else uses the internet.

Good point. Thanks for the comment. Helps me realize.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 16, 2015, 12:42 deqer

Whenever I see the "Black Friday" words, I think of the walmart youtube videos where people are fighting each other, and stomping over people when the gate opens. :/  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
33. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 15, 2015, 11:58 deqer

Uhm... Bringing MechWarrior Online to Steam isn't going to solve your P2W problem...  

News Comments > Blizzard Sues Bot Maker
18. Re: Blizzard Sues Bot Maker Nov 12, 2015, 11:00 deqer

If your game wasn't a grind, then there wouldn't be bots to do the grind.

It's your fault for making the game a grind, in order to get people to play(pay) longer.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Legion Preorders; Cinematic
1. Re: World of Warcraft: Legion Preorders; Cinematic Nov 6, 2015, 21:45 deqer

"We've noticed in our tracking stats that people are no longer sticking around as long as they used to, after reaching the new level cap. No more monthly payments. :("

"We must not see a decline in the money, because we'd like to keep our tennis courts and maybe buy a new one."

"So, we've changed our model to now release expansions more frequently, with new level caps. So we can more frequently get another influx of cash from your purchases. Thanks!"

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Studios Launches
4. Re: Activision Blizzard Studios Launches Nov 6, 2015, 21:38 deqer

What the fuck. I played warcraft because it's a GAME. I'm not going to watch a god damn TV show about it...

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
4. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2015, 21:36 deqer

Unfortunately, for me, the word "micro" has been ruined, and so now anything that I see that says "Micro" I automatically ignore. :/  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 5, 2015, 11:55 deqer

I feel sorry for the new generation of kids coming into this world with microtransactions already in place, and thus kids will believe this is normal.  

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 3, 2015, 18:27 deqer

AngelicPenguin wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 17:27:
fujiJuice wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 15:04:
Having bought an Xbox One quite literally days ago, I find the interface to be extremely confusing and the opposite of intuitive.

Ya I bought one not long ago as well and I found the grid just weird. Main screen shows the stuff you use a lot, left is your pinned stuff (and figuring how to pin something was confusing as well), and as far as I can tell the right two screens are just garbage ads, store, friends stuff that I never use.

Sort of feel like anything would be an improvement, although I do like how easy it is to go split with the TV.

I don't know this grid layout you speak of, but it sounds like a grid of large blocks (given that you can order(pin) them as you see fit) would be easier to navigate than anything else.

2. The New Xbox One Experience Launches In 10 Days Nov 3, 2015, 14:18 deqer

Microsoft has lacked the experience and talent to operate a business (like most businesses in the world) for more than 20 years now, and this example obviously proves it.

Blue's comment "Not used to the old new experience yet." is spot on. This comment applies to many things in life, and it's due to business greed that the business ignores this comment, due to greed (re-brand, re-release, and provide cover story (to the public) to hide behind).

On top of that -- if you didn't know, Microsoft's employees are not as experienced as you're lead to believe.

It's unfortunate, because you (the customer) end up paying the price for that, while Microsoft just gulps it up and moves on.

Sure, they made Windows. But that means nothing. Really.

News Comments > Another New Steam User Record
25. Re: Another New Steam User Record Nov 2, 2015, 00:13 deqer

It's legit, guys... It's called a growth spurt. And, growth spurts happen in life. It's part of life.  

News Comments > Quake Live No Longer Free-to-Play
19. Re: Quake Live No Longer Free-to-Play Oct 28, 2015, 22:06 deqer

Reflex  

News Comments > Street Fighter V in February - Free Unlock Details
1. Re: Street Fighter V in February - Free Unlock Details Oct 27, 2015, 22:21 deqer

Big boobies for 10 yr olds!  

News Comments > Video Game Voice Actors Consider Striking
59. Re: Video Game Voice Actors Consider Striking Sep 24, 2015, 12:53 deqer

Those voice audio files are saved and re-used millions of times. Every time that any one plays the game. That's a lot of use for the little $ that the company paid for it.  

1038 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo