Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description This site is such a piece of shit. But the news is good.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 1214 (Pro)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: etc. Jan 26, 2018, 14:11 deqer

Haha, funny. Next time, use your index finger instead and tilt it so it points towards the camera. In other words, just point at the camera with imaginary "I'll remember YOU said that!"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Beta Extended
2. Re: etc. Jan 26, 2018, 14:04 deqer

Watched this on twitch.tv on my favourite streamer TimTheTatman, who played with another popular streamer, summit1g. And I must say, it was so LIT. Hyped, and hilarious as Tim was playing it for the first time that evening (Wednesday), you can see it in Videos archive.

He climbed up to 25k viewers LIVE at one point.

I'm sure some of the publishers were watching and had a big smile on their face(s).

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: etc. Jan 24, 2018, 14:26 deqer

It should be law that you write down your reasoning so that you can't abuse the "I forget" excuse tactic.

Err, wait, can he also say "I don't remember writing down that reason." too? ...

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 20, 2018, 14:45 deqer

So, streaming your personal life with personal fans, off schedule of OWL, is now subject to outside action from OWL? Okay...

News Comments > More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints
21. Re: etc. Jan 18, 2018, 19:42 deqer

Please, people. Stop giving BUNGIE money. Please, I beg you, you must find the strength to boycott.  

News Comments > More Destiny 2 Progression Complaints
18. Re: etc. Jan 18, 2018, 18:25 deqer

There's no excuse. I understand they are giving an excuse, but understand that this excuse is what's called "bullshit", and the person is called a "bullshitter". I'm sure we've all met a bullshitter in our life.

When I make a game, I create a simulation that runs through the entire game and tells me how fast a player can progress.

It's really that simple.

News Comments > Metal Gear Survive to Require Internet Connection, Offer Microtransactions
9. Re: etc. Jan 18, 2018, 18:08 deqer

You're all better off playing a card game with a standard deck of cards, which does not require you to be online, nor requires a computer or electricity. Now that's a deal!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: etc. Jan 17, 2018, 23:47 deqer

Or you could just let your employees work from home, since that's the world we live in now. I'm tech and work for a company that takes security seriously as we handle extremely sensitive data, and yet through our IT department and simple software, we're able to keep all employee laptops secure when working remotely.

There's really no excuse, only bad reasons that your manager keeps you in the office.

Employees don't get paid enough to lose their time and money for the commute they have to do, not to mention the risks involved with that commute.

1. Re: etc. Jan 17, 2018, 10:20 deqer

Uh, nope. The live stream drew in 300k viewers max, and that was just for the Korean vs. Dallas(w/ Seagul, xQc, etc.) match. Then it dropped to 200k for the following matches, then 170k.

I love when companies twist the data in a way that sounds best for them yet most misleading to the community. lol

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
16. Re: etc. Jan 16, 2018, 13:41 deqer

Luke wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 12:22:
Humans fuck everything up....apes eat bananas..who is further in evolution
Apes exist to test your faith, and people like Bill Nye have clearly failed that test.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Plans Include Eververse Changes
6. Re: etc. Jan 12, 2018, 12:53 deqer

This monetization practice needs to stop.

It's bad enough already that people spend their time indulging in an escapism habit of playing video games to simulate a sense of achievement, bringing no real value to them but only to fill the gap created by sitting at home and imagining a great life until they wake up and face reality again; a reality without action; corporations taking advantage of their bad habits.

News Comments > DUSK Early Access
13. Re: etc. Jan 11, 2018, 19:54 deqer

I'm trying to delete my comment, and can't. I've updated my password, and it updated successfully, and still can't delete my post. This site is such a piece of shit.

Has good news though.

12. Re: etc. Jan 11, 2018, 19:38 deqer

Oh, I didn't know you can take stuff under the GPL license and use it for commercial. I thought only the MIT license allowed for that.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: etc. Jan 11, 2018, 14:40 deqer

I'm glad YouTube continues to punish this immature twat using the streets (and people) of Japan as clickbait. Have you seen the Japan montage video? Put yourself in those people's shoes.

Just look at this guy's face makes me want to punch him.

8. Re: etc. Jan 11, 2018, 14:36 deqer

How does id Software feel about their source code being used commercially without license?

News Comments > Overwatch Mercy and Junkrat Nerfs Inbound
12. Re: Overwatch Mercy and Junkrat Nerfs Inbound Jan 5, 2018, 20:01 deqer

Luke wrote on Jan 5, 2018, 17:40:
Kiddy cartoon for the manga lovers
If you look closely, it's not cartoon art. It's smart art.

News Comments > Overwatch Mercy and Junkrat Nerfs Inbound
11. Re: Overwatch Mercy and Junkrat Nerfs Inbound Jan 5, 2018, 20:00 deqer

I guess I'll come back in 3 years or so. By that time, Blizzard will have stopped changing the fucking game, and players will be experienced and understand that Overwatch is not Quake or Unreal Tournament; It's League of Legends.  

News Comments > Mad Catz is Back
7. Re: Mad Catz is Back Jan 4, 2018, 14:05 deqer

Rhett wrote on Jan 4, 2018, 11:18:
I hope they have some reasonable mouse designs then, because this mouse series is fucking atrocious.

Wouldn't that mouse series be part of the reason they've returned? I mean, look at how cool the appearance is of that mouse.

News Comments > Cloud Gaming Returns
14. Re: Cloud Gaming Returns Jan 4, 2018, 14:02 deqer

Because investing into and thus relying on technology is such a wise decision, right?

People can play a good card game themselves with no electricity.

News Comments > Overwatch Season 8 Begins
2. Re: Overwatch Season 8 Begins Jan 2, 2018, 14:55 deqer

I'm getting tired of Jeff being so happy and smug and talking about all the great things they've done, like FUCK YOU.

Who the fuck are these developer update videos for? Are they for Activision, or for us? It feels like Jeff is reporting their progress to Activision in the form of a "developer update" video, due to laziness.

"We communicate." Yeah, my ass. You communicate very little, and only because you HAVE to.

You don't explain your reasoning for continuously pairing up low-skilled and high-skilled players into a random team vs an enemy team of the same composition. What is the point of that? It's that kind of shit that precisely creates an "elo hell" environment.

Look, I get it, Scott Mercer. You designed the MM system to cater to old people, because you're old. Look, Scott, if you're too old for this, then move on to something else.

Jeez, I really want to smack the smile off Jeff's face and that other dude, Arnold Tsang. Stop fucking smiling when you can clearly see how fucking angry we all are about your game. Just click any thread in your forums for evidence.

1214 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo