Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 1100 (Pro)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Quake Champions Early Access Next Week
7. Re: etc. Aug 18, 2017, 03:37 deqer

Hoop wrote on Aug 18, 2017, 01:27:
PacoTaco wrote on Aug 17, 2017, 23:17:
every press release makes me very sad of what id software has become. Everyone passed them by 2001. 16 years of failure.
Wrong
*Fake news everyone*
Doom 16 singleplayer is a masterpiece.
Now run off & play Halo with the other children.
20 players vs. Complex Doom + LCA + RM w/ high Threat

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Overwatch Summer Games Next Week
7. Re: etc. Aug 2, 2017, 21:15 deqer

theglaze wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 18:19:
deqer wrote on Aug 2, 2017, 13:50:
Fix competitive gameplay, and fix Quickplay matchmaking. Stop putting me in matches with people that aren't at my skill level. Give me a key to press to communicate an enemy's position to my team, so I can stop feeling helpless when I'm on a team with no one in voice chat.

wtf...

I think it's as good as it's going to get.
Then I guess I'm a better game designer than Blizzard.

News Comments > Overwatch Summer Games Next Week
2. Re: etc. Aug 2, 2017, 13:50 deqer

I don't get it. Why isn't this developer update talking about the improvements they're doing to the areas that need improvement.

"Enough of me rambling. You all want to hear about Lucioball"

No, I don't. I could care less of lucioball. wtf? Fix competitive gameplay, and fix Quickplay matchmaking. Stop putting me in matches with people that aren't at my skill level. Give me a key to press to communicate an enemy's position to my team, so I can stop feeling helpless when I'm on a team with no one in voice chat.

wtf...

News Comments > BioWare Montreal team and EA Motive Sitting in a Tree
4. Re: etc. Aug 1, 2017, 13:30 deqer

"It was necessary for us to ignore the technologies that enable the practice of remote-working and to have everyone here instead, because of reasons."

Let me guess, do any of those reasons fall into this list of remote-work myths?

I work for a very secure company. We do work for the government, and we have offices in UK and US, and our IT setup is doing fine with keeping everything secure, and the data we're hired to protect.

And guess what? This technology has been available for about a decade now. If companies pulled their head out of the sand a lot sooner, then people like Yvain Gnabro would still be alive.

This comment was edited on Aug 1, 2017, 13:43.

News Comments > BULLET SOUL INFINITE BURST Bursts onto Steam
1. Re: etc. Aug 1, 2017, 13:26 deqer

Looks good. Getting this for my media room stand-up videocade station.

Why they released a new game 1 month later, I dunno. Glad I wasn't there. But, I'm seeing this one now and it looks bad-ass, and I'm sold that it includes real co-op (now?).

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: etc. Jul 31, 2017, 12:01 deqer

TNAL?  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed
5. Re: etc. Jul 28, 2017, 14:06 deqer

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 13:58:
deqer wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 13:33:
8GB of ram, lol.

What's wrong with that? It's about time games started using more, that's why we moved to 64-bit. The majority of PC gamers have 8GB or more in their machines according to Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
Nothing wrong, but I felt bad for the many people out there that recently purchased new machines with 8GB of ram, thinking that 8GB is plenty. But, it's becoming less plentiful now. I think it will be a huge impact on these people, and that made me lol (even though it's not truly funny).

News Comments > Doomfist Joins Overwatch
6. Re: etc. Jul 28, 2017, 13:37 deqer

Tom wrote on Jul 28, 2017, 04:05:
deqer wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 23:45:
It's interesting that they say you'll get just as much credits as before (if not more) for duplicates, because I thought less duplicates would result in less credits which means less purchasing of event legendary skins to pressure you to purchase loot boxes.
Please try reading this sentence again...

"Second, to compensate for this reduction of duplicate items, we’re also increasing the overall amount of credits you will receive from loot boxes. On average, you should be earning just as many credits, if not slightly more, from loot boxes as you did prior to these changes."

Sometimes when you open a loot box you get credits as one of the items in it. With this change, the amount of those credits will be increased enough to compensate for the reduction in credits from duplicates.

My apologies.

News Comments > Destiny 2 Beta Next Month; Specs Revealed
3. Re: etc. Jul 28, 2017, 13:33 deqer

8GB of ram, lol.  

News Comments > Doomfist Joins Overwatch
2. Re: etc. Jul 27, 2017, 23:45 deqer

It's interesting that they say you'll get just as much credits as before (if not more) for duplicates, because I thought less duplicates would result in less credits which means less purchasing of event legendary skins to pressure you to purchase loot boxes.

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 2017, 23:59.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jul 11, 2017, 10:16 deqer

Can we stop linking to sites that circumvent Ad Blocker?  

News Comments > Rocket League Anniversary Update
1. Re: etc. Jul 6, 2017, 13:33 deqer

Honestly, if you want more success with Rocket League, focus on the audience parts of the maps. Make an entire audience system that is dynamic, and flows and roars at hyped events during the match.

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Price Jumps
14. Re: etc. Jul 6, 2017, 13:02 deqer

This game isn't even played. I think only roughly 500 people are playing this, right? Why double price, instead of cut in half.  

News Comments > Origin Access Free This Week
5. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2017, 16:15 deqer

Wouldn't it take certain people a week to download one of those 50gb+ games? I think a free Month would make more sense.

News Comments > Quake Champions Visor Trailer
4. Re: etc. May 11, 2017, 00:16 deqer

One thing that is beginning to grind my gears about these videos is the lack of ragdoll physics in the frags.

The frag effects are stationery.

This enemy is flying down the stairs (with a big jump) and you blow him away with the shotgun and there no velocity whatsoever in the blood/gibs that spawn. The blood/gibs spawn exactly in the spot you frag him, and don't move.

It's as if the enemy was standing still when you fragged him.

The blood should travel towards you same as the enemy was travelling towards you. Or whatever direction and momentum the enemy had.

This comment was edited on May 11, 2017, 02:18.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Spring Update
1. Re: etc. Apr 27, 2017, 11:43 deqer

Took you 7 Battlefield products to realize that, EA/Dice? Go **** yourselves.  

News Comments > Overwatch Skins Leak?
3. Re: etc. Apr 9, 2017, 20:00 deqer

Omni wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 18:47:
[NDT] Rufus wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 16:58:
Can't come soon enough. Everytime I open a loot box, I get a bunch of stuff I already have.

First World problems.
There's only one world. The one I was born in and have adapted to, and therefore set my expectations for.

News Comments > For Honor Update Increases Rewards
2. Re: etc. Mar 31, 2017, 12:45 deqer

The fact that it came to a point where players had to boycott is reason enough to boycott it anyways. There should be no turning back. Companies deserve harsh punishment for their bad Pay2Win strategies.  

News Comments > Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free; Mirage: Arcane Warfare Closed Beta
7. Re: etc. Mar 27, 2017, 12:54 deqer

PHJF wrote on Mar 27, 2017, 12:17:
VaranDragon wrote on Mar 27, 2017, 11:53:
Jesus. That looks....terrible.

Don't think anyone cares how it "looks" considering how stupidly entertaining Chivalry was.
Yeah, it's always played at least once or twice at big LAN parties.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: etc. Mar 12, 2017, 23:46 deqer

NKD wrote on Mar 12, 2017, 22:33:
I dunno what this "King of the Hill" version is but it seems very popular.
Because of https://www.twitch.tv/drdisrespectlive

1100 Comments. 55 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo