Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Mark S

Real Name Mark S   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname deqer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description This site is such a piece of shit. But the news is good.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 4, 2011, 01:17
Total Comments 1315 (Pro)
User ID 57143

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > GRID Gameplay Trailer
1. Re: GRID Gameplay Trailer Jul 10, 2019, 15:08 deqer

Would like this company to stop recycling content and to stop releasing their unfinished homework as new game(s) ("installment(s)") ("sequel").  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Apex Legends Season 2 Videos
8. Re: Apex Legends Season 2 Videos Jun 28, 2019, 13:46 deqer

Friday news when?  

News Comments > Blazing Chrome Next Month
1. Re: Blazing Chrome Next Month Jun 24, 2019, 19:07 deqer

Looks good.  

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Collector's Edition
5. Re: etc. Jun 12, 2019, 15:27 deqer

For that price it sounds like the helmet is made of material not safe to use as a motorcycle helmet, right?

News Comments > Chivalry 2 Announced
3. Re: etc. Jun 10, 2019, 23:57 deqer

Been playing the new Mordhau game. 80 hours, level 30 now. So fun. Frontline mode. It's exactly like Chivalry. Very funny moments, and i like using the Maul (heavy slow short-range 1-hit weapon bone-cracking head obliterating fun)

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: etc. May 24, 2019, 14:06 deqer

So then why is that guy complaining that it's crappy if it isn't crappy. Like, why the fuck is this is even news.

News Comments > Overwatch Anniversary Event Underway
2. Re: etc. May 22, 2019, 15:02 deqer

theglaze wrote on May 22, 2019, 10:16:
The Workshop has already inspired new interest in the game with players coming up with fun new modes.

Personally, they had me at "gun game deathmatch" in which there is a sequence of 22 heroes, and getting a frag with one allows you to become the next. The winner is the first to reach the end of the sequence.

True, but I only care about two things: 1) player compensation for their designs, and 2) aspects of those designs make it into competitive mode.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
8. Re: etc. May 19, 2019, 20:21 deqer

Rhett wrote on May 19, 2019, 15:31:
Jesus. And yet they still pan-handle and accept donations from random people.
The early they can retire, the better. No one wants to live in this shit world system and be farmed more than need be.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews May 17, 2019, 13:37 deqer

That's what happens when you hire the wrong people to develop a game. You thought money could buy the power of knowledge instead of the power of love for the game. Your employees aren't even real players, so how would they have a clue of the USER EXPERIENCE.

Shit company.

News Comments > Rocket Arena Announced; Closed Beta Next Week
2. Re: Rocket Arena Announced; Closed Beta Next Week May 16, 2019, 12:52 deqer

"since the object is to bounce opposing players off the map with rocket concussions"

Haha, so he stole the idea from doom2 modder, Terminus, mod "Push".

Game looks good though.

But that idea steal without compensation; dang...

News Comments > World of Warcraft Going on Hiatus
9. Re: World of Warcraft Going on Hiatus May 13, 2019, 14:09 deqer

A clever way to collect some stats (census) at the expense of the customer, because really, what expense is there for putting a feature on hiatus.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: etc. May 6, 2019, 19:31 deqer

The more they press this idea that the election was tampered with, the more it will push back, and as a result Trump will win again. If Trump doesn't win, it'll be because he dropped out cuz he's tired of the shit.  

News Comments > MORDHAU Release Stream
7. Re: etc. May 6, 2019, 14:57 deqer

Have you ever gone to a LAN party and Chivalry was on the top of the games list? Chivalry is a game where everyone has fun. Well, that's what MORDHAU is. Essentially a 2019 "Chivalry" game.

But, I shouldn't say everyone will have fun (I mean, at first it will be fun, but then...) because this game does have depth (for those that do it) with doing "Q" feints, and other things like thrusts, backhands etc. There's a chance you won't bother with that and you'll just continue to simply hack and slash, but don't be surprised if you meet someone who will do those tricks and you lose a 1v1 with them. You may just want to always be with everyone instead of by yourself flanking for example.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: etc. May 6, 2019, 14:52 deqer

Angrius Maximis wrote on May 6, 2019, 09:25:
So Mordhau is just a crappier For Honor?
I mean, have you ever gone to a LAN party and Chivalry was on the top of the games list? Chivalry is a game where everyone has fun. Well, that's what MORDHAU is. Essentially a 2019 "Chivalry" game.

But, I shouldn't say everyone will have fun (I mean, at first it will be fun, but then...) because this game does have depth (for those that do it) with doing "Q" feints, and other things like thrusts, backhands etc. There's a chance you won't bother with that and you'll just continue to simply hack and slash, but don't be surprised if you meet someone who will do those tricks and you lose a 1v1 with them. You may just want to always be with everyone instead of by yourself flanking for example.

News Comments > Free Platformer Himno Released
1. Re: etc. Apr 26, 2019, 20:37 deqer

Looks good.

This receives my seal of approval.

News Comments > BlizzCon 2019 Announced
19. Re: etc. Apr 26, 2019, 10:25 deqer

Jonjonz wrote on Apr 26, 2019, 06:30:
The annual skinning of the whales.

Yup. I wonder how long this practice will continue before it crumbles.

News Comments > Sweeney: Valve Matching Epic's Commission Would End EGS Exclusives
8. Re: etc. Apr 25, 2019, 11:12 deqer

some organizations do the "Price Beat Guarantee" thing.  

News Comments > Overwatch Workshop Launches
4. Re: etc. Apr 25, 2019, 10:17 deqer

Doesn't change the fact that you don't own the game you purchased. It could end at any moment without your consent.

Suddenly, one day, you'll not be able to "LOGIN" to your game.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 24, 2019, 12:16 deqer

Wow, they really done fucked up the Mortal Kombat franchise... Grats.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: etc. Apr 24, 2019, 12:13 deqer

Why is Vince Zampella announcing this? Oh, right.. He's playing "the game" where he misleads investors on how productive he is--only when things start to dry up though, of course, right?--never before that.

1315 Comments. 66 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo