Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for clint

Real Name clint   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname clint
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 24, 2011, 10:44
Total Comments 135 (Novice)
User ID 57117

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Turns One, Adds Content
14. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Turns One, Adds Content Jun 3, 2016, 00:38 clint

I do agree the EA can and is abused by terrible devs but I dont see it in Ark. I personally hate worse games that are released as Done, then the frantic race to try to fix the issues. The division in my mind is still in beta as much as ark is, and worse is fallout 4.
However the label shouldnt matter as much as the actual game to play and ark had won the right to say you would easily get your moneys worth from it. Cant say the same about alot of games Ive played this year.
Where'd the love go?
You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of elderly feminists commentating on a mens only event?
Sorry but Im having trouble visiting the comments section here with so much negativity.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Turns One, Adds Content
12. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Turns One, Adds Content Jun 2, 2016, 19:33 clint

I dont know what you guys are on, the game is still being heavily developed and optimised. What is the difference by saying it is done, then patching it, or saying it is in EA and patching it and putting in heaps of content? It runs perfectly fine on my nvidia 660, and is one of the best looking and content full games around.
The game is huge and high quality by anyones standards and still growing. The game is also cheap.
Why so mad bro?

News Comments > Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released
39. Re: Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released Jun 1, 2016, 05:17 clint

If the combat has to be perfect, then the game probably isnt your style. Its like complaining about the lack of a story and character development in Doom. For me if the combat was totally removed and you just walked around and did puzzles instead (like a adventure game) then I would have still paid full price and loved it. Passable combat is a bonus.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse May 20, 2016, 02:47 clint

yaye i got 2.0

News Comments > Free ARK DLC
8. Re: Free ARK DLC May 18, 2016, 19:21 clint

Cutter wrote on May 18, 2016, 11:12:
clint wrote on May 18, 2016, 01:33:
seems to be a little weird since the map has been a free mod for ages, (like a million other awesome free mods)

saying that.. who cares if it is still in production. It is currently awesome and new stuff is constantly being added. It already has more content that almost every other game, more hours of fun than pretty much every big budget game, it looks better than most big budget games and is alot cheaper than them. Do people complain just to complain.

You're an idiot. Imagine if everything worked that way. Would you take your car to a mechanic that took years to fix it? Go to a restaurant where you had to wait years to get a meal? Shut up.

wow, I cant get even close to matching up your words to reality. Good luck in life cutter.

News Comments > Free ARK DLC
4. Re: Free ARK DLC May 18, 2016, 01:33 clint

seems to be a little weird since the map has been a free mod for ages, (like a million other awesome free mods)

saying that.. who cares if it is still in production. It is currently awesome and new stuff is constantly being added. It already has more content that almost every other game, more hours of fun than pretty much every big budget game, it looks better than most big budget games and is alot cheaper than them. Do people complain just to complain.

News Comments > DOOM Released
142. Re: DOOM Released May 15, 2016, 05:28 clint

Its been a while since ive had this much fun in a pure fps game. Its really good, because it is fun. The mp is forgetable, and I really wish it had co-op though the campaign. Hope someone mods in co-op soon.  

News Comments > DOOM Released
75. Re: DOOM Released May 13, 2016, 18:51 clint

no the graphics are high end, gorgeous, fast and well optimised.

Im a original doomer who disliked the mp. The single player appears perfect after 6 hours. I was ready for crap. Had to force myself to go to bed. Wasnt going to buy it but a friends bought it for me for my bday.

News Comments > MS Rebuffed Lionhead Buyers?
16. Re: MS Rebuffed Lionhead Buyers? May 11, 2016, 18:28 clint

big corps are in a mindset of, if its not making a billion dollars then its not worth the time. Potential million dollar investments are just wasted time and likely taking time away from billion dollar projects. Likely MS has an eye on a few key people from lionhead for bigger projects but they werent going to move if lionhead existed.

I worked for an exec to a large corporation, (mining) and the amount of profitable investments and businesses that were just thrown out because they were not big time made me cry. Thousands of people lost their jobs due to execs not feeling that the projects were worth their time to manage. Also alot of these transactions occurr to fudge the numbers slightly on a budget update for investors. A small 1% bump in profits (such as not having to pay for a team of game developers) can mean multi billion dollars increase on stock markets. Buyers lining up to buy lionhead may have delayed the budgets posting etc, so not worth the hassle.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 25, 2016, 06:17 clint

no mans sky's been on preorder on steam for about a month now.
Itll hit the top ten end of may.

News Comments > DOOM Multiplayer Modes Detailed
8. Re: DOOM Multiplayer Modes Detailed Mar 21, 2016, 16:12 clint

Guessing mods will fix the lack of co-op. Doom 3 is so much more fun with co-op. Nostalgia is feeding my need to get this day one and not much more.
I miss the days when an id game meant a huge innovation to gaming.

News Comments > AMD's VR Headset & Dual-GPU Pro Video Card Announced
7. Re: AMD's VR Headset & Dual-GPU Pro Video Card Announced Mar 15, 2016, 16:39 clint

yeah, given current tech limitations this is a bad idea.
heat, battery issues, weight, cost make this a no no.

It might be a bit more powerful than a mobile phone VR, but I doubt good enough to power something at that high res at 90fps. I just dont see how this thing fits in the market.

Curious how far away blu-tooth/wireless technology is from removing cables from the rift and vive. I have used wireless projectors and sound for ages so Im guess the limitations would be latency?

News Comments > OVERLOAD Teaser Demo
4. Re: OVERLOAD Teaser Demo Mar 7, 2016, 23:04 clint

teaser demo is good. Pity they didnt start with this on day one.
I think this is steam greenlight so may go ahead anyways.
Add in a coop through the story campaign and I am sold.

This comment was edited on Mar 7, 2016, 23:10.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 5, 2016, 04:14 clint

no they got it backwards
network tv is a major reason people watch netflix

News Comments > HTC Vive Preorders This Morning
21. Re: HTC Vive Preorders This Morning Feb 29, 2016, 15:31 clint

well in australia it costs more than a new pc to run it. but cheaper than canada at least? even with double the postage.??
damn it.

News Comments > Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us
9. Re: Steam VR Performance Test Teases Us Feb 22, 2016, 23:46 clint

anyone tried and got results for vr ready or not, and have their specs too would be awesome.

I am also going to start getting hyped with no real reason or proof that half life 3 will be announced as the Vive is released.

News Comments > HTC Vive in April for $799
84. Re: HTC Vive in April for $799 Feb 22, 2016, 18:53 clint

saluk wrote on Feb 22, 2016, 17:19:
Fun watching all you old fogeys whining about how your black and white tv is just fine and you don't need to spend the $1000 for a color set.

Yup, 640k is enough memory for anybody.

Speech in movies? What a laugh! I don't want a giant face in a movie theater creepily talking to me!

I hate riding the train too, because at 20mph, it makes me want to throw up. That's faster than man was designed to move.

I dont think any of that is fair, are you in the right thread. I read that people are excited for VR but to borrow your analogies,
wont buy a color tv when there is no good color tv shows,
wont buy more than 640k when there is nothing running more than 512k.
.. umm, wont buy a train ticket until there are rail lines.

I read here that we all want VR to work, be more affordable, and go more mainstream. People like you will help start that. People like the rest of us will continue it.

79. Re: HTC Vive in April for $799 Feb 22, 2016, 16:57 clint

I would assume occulus is throwing millions at everyone to make the killer game/app that will sell their device to make good use of facebooks huge pockets. Throw money at Bethesda/bioware/etc to have their next games fully VR supported. Valve need to get off their backside and start releasing games again. If valve released a big "3" pack of games that fully supported the vive, people would be selling their furniture to get the best experience in VR.
Until then, this is a very cool gimmick and no AAA developer will risk it.
At the moment, I rate this is as mainstream as gaming on 4K monitors and I have a feeling that 4k monitors will be more popular over the next few years.

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 2016, 17:05.

58. Re: HTC Vive in April for $799 Feb 22, 2016, 00:57 clint

It's all about the content. Its a gimmick at the moment (but a very cool one) but the minute some AAA games come out for it look out. If half life 3 is announced for it Im starving myself for weeks to get it. Even some good flight sims, racing sims, (mario cart in vr?) and the mood for VR will change rapidly.

Think the same market as high end joysticks/steerng wheels, 3 monitor setups, 4k monitors etc. There are plenty to push this forward until it does get to mainstream.

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Feb 15, 2016, 22:55 clint

I found it easily worth it. It is a adventure game, just in first person. Go from area to area, look at the prettys, click on things to get the descriptions and get lots of cool story and character. Tell Tale games are not that much different, same as old school adventure games. I got alot more enjoyment out of this than most games or movies and activities for same or more cost.

I actually dont get the dilemma. Its not like its a boring Call of duty campaign for 3 times the cost for the same time. I do not get it.

135 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo