Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fantaz

Real Name Fantaz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 26, 1999, 19:25
Total Comments 4298 (Master)
User ID 571

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > EA PLAY Tickets
1. Re: EA PLAY Tickets Apr 21, 2017, 20:54 Fantaz

what about the EA press event? how can i get into that?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 21, 2017, 00:40 Fantaz

it was announced that pot will be legal in Canada after July 1, 2018 which is kind of interesting...  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2017, 00:36 Fantaz

anyone know how to get into the other press events if you're not press, only industry? (Microsoft, Bethesda, EA, etc.) i'll be going to L.A. for E3 this year and want to check those out also  

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 12, 2017, 22:22 Fantaz

could also mean that they don't want people to look into the PC demo's data files and uncover spoilers before the game's released?  

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 11, 2017, 22:57 Fantaz

wow, the new Uncharted game looks nice!  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 4, 2017, 23:07 Fantaz

I remember Monolith even released modding tools for F.E.A.R., but nobody ever really used them?

franchise was really off to a great start with the first one and the sequels could've been so much more

i'm hoping the trend in deep learning will help improve bot A.I. in upcoming games?

News Comments > Mad Catz Closed
7. Re: Mad Catz Closed Mar 31, 2017, 21:35 Fantaz

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 21:01:
MacLeod wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 20:49:
But now I won't be able to get that Star Citizen branded Saitek controller when the game comes out!
Saitek and Mad Catz are not the same company or are they?
Either way sucks to see them closing doors. Hope people that worked their find new jobs soon

"On September 15, 2016, Logitech announced that they had purchased the Saitek brand and assets from Mad Catz for $13 million in cash"

Logitech has Saitek now

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Images?
4. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Images? Mar 25, 2017, 18:05 Fantaz

i don't care anymore...  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 25, 2017, 10:49 Fantaz

8K!  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 24, 2017, 14:05 Fantaz

NetHead wrote on Mar 24, 2017, 13:40:
Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2017, 12:26:
Fuck Trudeau and Cp. and the horse they rode in on. Booze prices need to go down not up. And once again we see this clown is all talk and pro-taxes. So no subsidies for people who need to take public transit AND a carbon tax to boot. Just another reward the elites and fuck the poor Liberal tax.

Every tax, except a single specific and only that one alone, is a "reward the elites and fuck the poor ... tax".

*facepalm*

dude, beer will go up ~5 cents for a 24 pack, wine 1 cent per liter, cigarettes ~5 cents per pack, foreign tourist will not get back the sales tax. even the transit credit allowed us to claim only 15% of expenses, which made a difference only for the lowest income bracket. when you have a tax credit thet does not mean 15% directly off of your tax payable, just that much off of your total taxable income. the tax difference paid is minimal.

you claim that the budget rewards the elite. that would be true if there were tax cuts indicated for high wage earners, as in the case of the changes happening right now south of the border. this budget instead indicates that the increases in the tax revenues will be spent on supporting training programs, necessary because of the increasing online shopping means that a lot of people in the retail businesses will lose their jobs, not to speak of the forecasted robotization, like for example the announcement that TTC Toronto transit made just yesterday that they are planning on introducing driverless buses. that will mean a lot of bus drivers that will need to find new jobs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: GOG Galaxy Leaves Beta Mar 23, 2017, 08:16 Fantaz

Fifth Element! yes! i need to watch that movie again  

News Comments > Quake Champions Trailer
9. Re: Quake Champions Trailer Mar 23, 2017, 08:13 Fantaz

i am not 18 :<  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 21, 2017, 08:44 Fantaz

"game players" and tablets are not allowed? wtf? why?

there's a lot of flights that are so ignorant that they don't even allow cellphones on board, even if they're set in airplane mode... so now all we can bring are books?

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 19, 2017, 02:02 Fantaz

honestly i dont care about funny faces, animations, or graphical bugs as long as the gameplay and story are good  

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 18, 2017, 00:00 Fantaz

"The Japanese company had initially planned to make 8 million Switch units, but that has been raised to 16 million."

that's a lot of new fresh door stoppers to replace the Wii ones.

News Comments > NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark
1. Re: NVIDIA FCAT VR Benchmark Mar 15, 2017, 23:41 Fantaz

this is pretty nice...  

News Comments > Starbreeze Investing in System Shock 3
5. Re: Starbreeze Investing in System Shock 3 Mar 14, 2017, 21:27 Fantaz

Warren Spector wouldn't allow it  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
5. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 13, 2017, 01:36 Fantaz

Creston wrote on Mar 12, 2017, 19:40:
I still think it's so weird that Sony and MS to first deliver pretty underpowered new consoles, realize that they're underpowered, build new ones, and make these new ones go straight to (sorta) 4K, where they're again underpowered.

Why not let these things do every single possible graphical bell and whistle at 1080p and run at a rock solid 60fps?

It seems Scorpio may at least somewhat make a difference at 1080p? The PS4 Pro doesn't really do much.

Just stupid decisions.

you don't really need solid 60fps to have a fun gaming experience... i'm fine settling with anywhere above 30fps tbh and ps4 pro delivers on all games at 4K with at least 30fps, so i dont think they're that underpowered

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 7, 2017, 20:49 Fantaz

LittleMe wrote on Mar 7, 2017, 20:39:
So AMD did nothing to support Win7 on Ryzen? Aren't there hundreds of millions of Win7 users? Stinks of control grid. Reports are the new Intel chips/boards work better on W7.

looks like AMD doesn't have enough money to QA the hardware/drivers for both Win7 and Win10 platforms. they already abandoned Win8.1

News Comments > Quake Champions Beta Signups
1. Re: Quake Champions Beta Signups Mar 7, 2017, 20:25 Fantaz

will it be good?  

4298 Comments. 215 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo