Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Martin J Daniels

Real Name Martin J Daniels   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname TiradeofTruth
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2011, 09:00
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 57017

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Skyrim Specs
5. Re: Skyrim Specs Oct 25, 2011, 19:25 TiradeofTruth

yeah gotta say 6gigs is a pretty ridiculously low amount of space. i am happy a lot of people can match the recommended specs, but then again is that also pointing to the fact that it isnt using pc technology to its best and will look like a port? although I have just checked and oblivion is only around 5 gigs, I was surprised.  

grab a crayon Physco and scribble this down.......
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Jet Combat Trailer
11. Re: Battlefield 3 Jet Combat Trailer Aug 16, 2011, 12:06 TiradeofTruth

Very very nice! built around DX11 and/or WIn7/Vista required which is fine, I built my pc to get the best out of it, any less I might as well buy a console.  

News Comments > Epic Working on 5 New Games, Unreal Engine 4, Has PC Plans
3. Re: Epic Working on 5 New Games, Unreal Engine 4, Has PC Plans Aug 16, 2011, 11:52 TiradeofTruth

"Everyone knows the middle class is disappearing from the console business. Gears of War, I hope will do really well, but a pretty good game doesn't make its money back any more. A game like Homefront sells a couple of million copies and they close the studio, right?
That's not enough any more. That's pretty depressing. "

hold on? I thought you guys dont like pc owners as we are all pirates? the bubble has burst? seems to me they all made a console monster and left us behind, then the casuals left them behind. you cant expect people to pay good money for empty games.

Publishers charge waaay too much for games anyway, especially digitally distributed on all platforms (which should be a LESS than a physical copy) and the DragonAge2 ratings fiasco amongst other things (I chose a lot of the games I have today by ratings, and now that system is untrustworthy) means that game quality isnt what it used to be: when Bioware fucks up everyone else is in trouble.

long gone are the times when I could buy a 50 dollar game and its good value for money and a solid buy. same in the music industry, the last time i bought a cd and had a good solid ten tracks is long gone, yet they blame it on piracy but its all about quality.

why not bring out a demo development team, then early in development release a demo on every game you make and see how players like it?

as for the projects not being full scale AAA, dont bother bringing them out, theres enough crap on the market as it is.

News Comments > BioWare on Dragon Age Changes, Past and Future
15. Re: BioWare on Dragon Age Changes, Past and Future Aug 10, 2011, 05:15 TiradeofTruth

If they had only given the `sequel` a tagline ie "Dragon Age: The Game Changes" hehe or something like that then people would know to expect a different product. I am grateful to them for giving us a demo, saved me a ton of money, and would definitely say more people hated it than liked it, but there is one baffling question: "WHAT ON EARTH DID THEY DO WITH ZEVRAN`S FACE?" they made him look like a rat! and why make the females look freakishly similair to the male character? My faith in Bioware is definitely shaken, my tweet to Casey Hudson about ME3 dialogue choices went answered, i asked if there would be 5 dialogue choices instead of limited ones shown, (admittedly for the kinect demo but still) dialogue is probably the most important part for me, so thats a concern. Fingers crossed for ME3 and that they make DA3 for DOA ish, as they seem to be making ME3 more ME1 ish combat wise anyway. Bioware has gone down in my estimation, from the poorly staged ME3 conferences showing the same demo and bullshit questions either from workers in the audience or people with no imagination, to DragonAge2 still being touted as a game they are proud of when it didnt meet what i expect to be Bioware`s standards whatsoever; and don`t get me started on posting 10/10 reviews on the internet without saying you worked on the project. my Old Republic and ME3 pre-orders hang in the balance,

This comment was edited on Aug 10, 2011, 05:29.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo