Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for audun

Real Name audun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname audun
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On July 24, 2011
Founding Supporter Gold, since February 28, 2020
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 56994

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Released

1. Re: DOOM Eternal Released Mar 20, 2020, 12:36  audun 

Havenít left the house except for the occasional trip to the groceries the last two weeks and looks like itís not going to end anytime soon. This isnít helping... :-)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM Eternal System Requirements

11. Re: DOOM Eternal System Requirements Mar 7, 2020, 06:26  audun 

IgWannA wrote on Mar 7, 2020, 06:21:
"i5 @ 3.3 GHz or better" is pretty damn vague, since the old i5 2500k 3.3 GHz is much slower than a newer i5 8400 running at 2.8 GHz

Doom 2016 ran very smooth on my 2600k+Nvidia 1060 and I donít expect the new one to require an upgrade to be playable.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2020, 11:24  audun 

$5 sounds like something Iíd pay without thinking too much about it... I already have a t-shirt.  

News Comments > Dota 2 Bans 40K Over Matchmaking Abuse

3. Re: Dota 2 Bans 40K Over Matchmaking Abuse Feb 12, 2020, 11:18  audun 

Wait what, if youíre really good you create a new account so that youíre matched with lower-ranked players?  

News Comments > Half-Life: Alyx Confirmed; Unveiling Thursday

44. Re: Half-Life: Alyx Confirmed; Unveiling Thursday Nov 19, 2019, 13:46  audun 

The Ars Technica article is saying Valve Index, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality. I guess we'll see... First thing that's made me Google "best VR controller 2019" in a loong time.  

News Comments > Half-Life: Alyx Confirmed; Unveiling Thursday

39. Re: Half-Life: Alyx Confirmed; Unveiling Thursday Nov 19, 2019, 11:12  audun 

If there ever was an opportunity for a ďone more thing...Ē itís at the end of the HL: Alyx unveiling...  

News Comments > Op Ed

31. Re: Op Ed Oct 24, 2017, 10:39  audun 

Iím 35, I have lots of SP games in my Steam library that I havenít had the time to play yet. At the current rate I think I will only have to buy a new one in 2022. Then Iíll get the Witcher 3, which I hear is great. Or something else thatís well reviewed and Iíll know Iíll like. Ok so maybe Iím not the ideal customer, but as long as some company somewhere can churn out a decent SP game once or twice per decade Iím pretty much satisfied.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2013, 10:26  audun 

Haven't tried grilling chicken breasts, but I'd try brine, a rub, quick grill at high temperature and then indirect heat until done. Rest for 5-10 minutes after. Leave them at room temperature for a while before grilling so you don't start out at a very low temperature. That's basically how I do it on the stove.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 23, 2011, 06:04  audun 

If I understand this correctly, he's also concerned that the picture password is difficult to write down. A problem for sysadmins perhaps, who need to document passwords, but they could just use a regular password. Regular users shouldn't write down their password.  

News Comments > etc.

1. Re: etc. Jul 25, 2011, 18:45  audun 

What, no Full Throttle? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c2/Full_Throttle_artwork.jpg  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2011, 21:06  audun 

Cutter wrote on Jul 23, 2011, 16:10:
And the death count in Norway is now at 92??? Absolutely surreal.
Yes, it's 85 from the shootings at UtÝya at the moment, and 7 from the bombing. At a press conference 18:00 local time the police said that the death count from both incidents could increase. There are still people missing at UtÝya.

I walked by my office building in Oslo today, and the glass door entrance was being boarded up. It had been broken. This is 350 meters from where the bomb exploded, with many buildings in between. Many windows in the street "Storgata" in this map were broken: http://tinyurl.com/42wtzt7

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >