Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for TheLinx

Real Name TheLinx   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2011, 07:15
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 56404

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2016, 09:19 TheLinx

As with the others here, your 20th anniversary comment made me realise that I have read your site every day for 20 years!

I remember reading it every morning back when I was at university, and it's still the first site I read every morning (or evening) when I get on my computer. A lot has changed in 20 years, kids, mortgages and long work hours have replaced study, booze and other fun things. But Bluesnews has been consistent throughout.

A few others have commented about Bluesnews being the only site on their ad blocker whitelist. I'm not going to unblock because, really, I am never going to click any of the adds so it seems pointless (do you still get paid if people don't click links?).

However, after 20 years of service, I would absolutely love to be able to donate something for your troubles... I looked around and couldn't see any kind of donation options? Is there a way to donate?

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Still More Age of Empires Online Beta Keys
38. Re: Still More Age of Empires Online Beta Keys Apr 29, 2011, 03:18 TheLinx

I'd love a key please.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo