Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for IN88fingers

Real Name IN88fingers   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname {PH}88fingers
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2011, 20:38
Total Comments 512 (Apprentice)
User ID 56316

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Feb 20, 2018, 17:13 {PH}88fingers

Beamer wrote on Feb 20, 2018, 15:24:
Cutter wrote on Feb 20, 2018, 15:22:
I couldn't remember for the longest time but now it just hit me. Demolition Man! That's the snowflake world little SJWs like Nucas are hoping for. A world that appears on the surface to be free and fair but is really just another totalitarian state where free thought and expression are illegal. Where bad language gets you fined and dirty thoughts get you sent to a "re-education" camp, and sex is completely virtual, and no one ever eats anything bad for them. Holy shit, I don't know who wrote Demolition Man but they were way ahead of the curve.

Yes. Exactly. You exposed their nefarious plans.
It's especially entertaining as no one gets worked up over minor things than you, the difference being that people like Nucas care about others and you only pipe up about something when it has potential to make your day slightly worse. Otherwise, you think everyone is an awful complainer that needs to shut up. But if it's an issue that may make Cutter's life 0.001% worse, holy shit, he calls everyone an evil fraud!

and that mass class action lawsuits will follow, don't forget

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
14. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Feb 17, 2018, 07:28 {PH}88fingers

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Feb 17, 2018, 01:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Feb 16, 2018, 20:02:
There was no collusion, absolutely no collusion, no collusion.

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Vitamin C cures the common cold. You only use 10% of your brain. Eating carrots improves your eyesight. Crime in the US is at an all-time high.
You should probably read what it actually says, but that might be a bit hard for you so: The claim was, russians colluded to elect Trump. The case shows that isn't the case. It in fact shows that they ran campaigns to bolster BLM, Clinton, Stein, a couple of others. They ran a campaign to bolster Trump. So sorry, the collusion story goes right out the window. Collusion means they worked *directly* with an official in an official capacity to do something. But here's the kicker, they created fake US drivers licenses(and stole ID) to vote in US elections, and wanna guess which party they registered under? It's in the indictment.

Man would you look at that. I guess you *do* need voter ID laws, on top of that it looks like you also need to start deporting all those illegals. After all, if 13 russians supposedly influenced an election(starting back in 2014), what's with those 12 million+ illegals?

lol you're so full of shit, here is the actual indictment and it is the opposite of the garbage you are spewing.
indictment

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Feb 15, 2018, 18:07 {PH}88fingers

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 15, 2018, 17:43:
Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 15, 2018, 11:58:
The US spacefaring shop asked for permission to launch up to 12,000 satellites to form this internet-sharing constellation.
What could possibly go wrong with that plan? Rolleyes

Ugh, satellite based internet. Yeah, 5 second delay for any action is useful internet...how the hell is Satellite internet even still something that can realistically considered?

I'm sure SpaceX has a plan to reduce latency, but you can only do so much before physics takes over. Sorry, any Americans in rural areas, you're going to keep on getting screwed, of course.

read up on it. These satellites are way closer which is why they have to launch so many of them.
"
The demonstration satellites will orbit at 511km, although the operational satellites are planned to orbit at altitudes ranging from 1,110km to 1,325km. By contrast, the existing HughesNet satellite network has an altitude of about 35,400km, making for a much longer round-trip time than ground-based networks.

SpaceX has said it will offer speeds of up to a gigabit per second, with latencies between 25ms and 35ms. Those latencies would make SpaceX's service comparable to cable and fiber. Today's satellite broadband services use satellites in much higher orbits and thus have latencies of 600ms or more, according to FCC measurements.

I understand this is just their claim and we will see if it turns out to be as good as advertised.

This comment was edited on Feb 15, 2018, 18:40.

News Comments > Rust Officially Launches
5. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Feb 8, 2018, 19:33 {PH}88fingers

Jagacademy wrote on Feb 8, 2018, 14:32:
Whenever I see an open PvP game, I just think of myself playing Ultima Online in '97, and Asheron's Call Darktide in '99...playing 16 hours a day, laying waste to the people who actually had a life.

Since I'm on the opposite end of that spectrum now, lucky if I can play for 3-4 hours every third evening, I can't participate any longer.

Wish I could though, those days were a blast.

Tell me about it, AC Darktide was fuckin amazing.

I do dig Rust though, you should give it a try. As poster above me said, don't take it too serious and shit can get intense in a real fun way
Game looks way better too after todays update

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jan 25, 2018, 19:21 {PH}88fingers

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 12:08:
Never really thought about it, but after reading the article it makes perfect sense. Don't really understand how anyone thinks automated cars are going to take over the roads anytime soon...

did you even read the article?
Lidar easily solves this problem. There are already several cities where vehicles are on the roads with no driver, it is already happening.

News Comments > Overwatch Adds New Map
3. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jan 24, 2018, 08:28 {PH}88fingers

Luke wrote on Jan 24, 2018, 05:31:
Yahoooo new dress for the dolls...manga shit

once again, stellar comment, thumbs up luke

News Comments > Chinese PUBG Cheat Creators Arrested
22. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jan 16, 2018, 15:24 {PH}88fingers

wrlwnd wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 14:48:
Timmeh wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 13:19:
Good point... but the democrats love them some Chinese communism,... so its always possible we could see that added here. its probably a hate crime.

If you use a cheat in a game against someone of a non white race.. is that a hate crime?

You might laugh or scorn this... but... it aint that far fetched as crazy as the left is.

Spoken like a true dumbass, dumbass.

His posts just ooze high intelligence.
He sure is putting them libtards in place amirite

News Comments > PUBG Testing New Crates
3. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jan 9, 2018, 11:03 {PH}88fingers

I've only played PUBG a handful of times.

but crates like this or for overwatch or dota2, where shit is 100% cosmetic, I don't give a fuck about, why are you asking for outrage?

if anything seeing players look different in dota2 or OW makes the experience better, as not seeing the same shit over and over.. yet I should be outraged?

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March
32. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Jan 6, 2018, 22:08 {PH}88fingers

April 2017: $ 2,600,000
May 2017: $ 2,700,000
June 2017: $ 2,300,000
July 2017: $ 2,375,000
August 2017: $ 2,700,000
September 2017: $ 1,700,000
October 2017: $ 3,250,000
November 2017: $6,000,000
December 2017: $6,000,000

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
14. removed Dec 23, 2017, 08:50 {PH}88fingers

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 23, 2017, 09:50.

News Comments > Star Citizen Land Rush
42. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Nov 29, 2017, 16:05 {PH}88fingers

Flatline wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 15:27:
I wonder if ship sales are slowing down now. This is a weird thing to sell, at an awful high price point.

April 2017: $ 2,600,000
May 2017: $ 2,700,000
June 2017: $ 2,300,000
July 2017: $ 2,375,000
August 2017: $ 2,700,000
September 2017: $ 1,700,000
October 2017: $ 3,250,000

and I'm sure November will be much higher than those.

So i guess the answer to your question is "no"

2. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Nov 28, 2017, 14:56 {PH}88fingers

so self- driving cars is already here.
wheres the guy saying its 20 yrs away again?

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
13. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Nov 4, 2017, 19:55 {PH}88fingers

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 18:48:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 17:49:
Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 16:26:
. And that immigrants need to do more to assimilate, including at least having functional English and a whole host of other things before they even set foot here.

Right?? I went to Montreal last year and all these fucks were speaking French. And I said to my wife, haven't they assimilated and learned English yet? It's been 250 years!

K-bec has always been a major PITA in Canada's ass. They're pretty much given up on separatism now, and they should have never entertained it in the first place. The only thing keeping them employed and having to need to NOT speak English is remaining in Canada. The overwhelming majority of Canadians are just as fed up with Quebec. They're constantly pandered to by the liberals with the lion share of tax dollars going to the province for everything just to placate them. Most people would rather just boot them out of the country entirely. And by that I mean literally send the separatists back to France. They're going to lose the language one day, it's inevitable as the tides. The sooner they learn to cope with it, the better off for everyone.

And once again the ignoramus has spoken.

4. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Oct 9, 2017, 18:42 {PH}88fingers

What? Guess you guys haven't been paying attention.
20 years?

from last week:
Ars reporting on googles waymo

Now I'm not saying this is going to happen this year, or as wishful thinking, but to go from this to 20 years away.. cmon..

edit- new article from Today...
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2017/10/it-sure-looks-like-waymo-is-getting-ready-to-launch-in-phoenix/

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2017, 18:53.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 30, 2017, 11:43 {PH}88fingers

Saboth wrote on Sep 30, 2017, 09:27:
ledhead1969 wrote on Sep 30, 2017, 04:27:
Why didn't they do this at any point during Obama's admin?

Because Dems had control of Congress for only 2 years during Obama's term, and during that time they were dealing with the completely crashed economy, quarmire wars, out of control spending, healthcare crisis, etc. that the GOP left them with. They focused on those issues while they could, then the GOP took back Congress and said they would pass no legislation that helps this country, because their only goal was making Obama a one term president. And darned if they didn't sit on their hands and do absolutely nothing except attack Obama and Hillary for the next 6 years, instead of passing legislation that would have helped this country recover from the GOP messes.

Then they won the presidency and have spent the past 9 months looking like clowns, showing they have no idea how to run a country, and can't even pass their own legislation with absolute control of all three branches of government.

Yeah I find it so baffling how an avg IQ person can't see it. Somehow they believe the mouthbreathers GOP constant complete bullshit, it's unreal
-edit i want to make clear I am no fan of the corporate democrats who pull much of the same shit (but let's be honest, you can't be as corrupt and hypocrite as a GOP'er) so even small change is better than nothing.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 29, 2017, 18:33 {PH}88fingers

Beamer wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 16:31:
NicklePop wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 16:20:
Trumps the man. Tax reform baby!

What do you want reformed, what do you think will happen, and what evidence do you have that the changes will bring those impacts?

the money will trickle down of course, he can't wait to get his share from the trickle from the estate tax which will be no more for example

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 29, 2017, 17:17 {PH}88fingers

jacobvandy wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 16:15:
NKD wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 12:32:
People like to tell themselves its just kids with their parents credit cards, but it's an adult, more often than not. The percentage of parents that just let their kids buy whatever the fuck they want on their credit cards is not really high enough to sustain a business model...

There's no telling what the numbers are, children vs. adults, of who decides to buy stuff like this, but I agree that the majority of dollars spent has to be adults. Maybe little Johnny asks his mom to load up his account with $10-20 now and then, and there are a lot of others like him, but grown-up gamer Jeff will throw around hundreds or even thousands of dollars into it because for better or worse, he's in charge of all of his own finances. Video games as an industry are bigger than ever not because the world population is rising and there are more kids around than 20 years ago, it's because the generation of people who grew up with the hobby are now adults with careers and LOADS of money to spend on it.

qft

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 19, 2017, 20:49 {PH}88fingers

Beamer wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 16:14:
WaltC wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 16:00:
Internet of Things: welcome to the dumbing down of America, courtesy of Apple and the (D) party. It doesn't get any dumber than that. Ugh. Thank God I'm too old to be duped by either...;) Jobs and Obama had a lot in common as they are both snake-oil salesmen preying on the dumb and the inexperienced.

You're an amazing specimen. I'd love to know how much money one needs to spend in Alex Jones certified "vitamins" to get the vast insights you have.

Either those vitamins, or tons of LSD, eh?

yeah holy fuck that's so fuckin funny.. he posts shit like that and expects people to think he's intelligent... oh man...
looks like more companies are tired of the right wing idiots:
Gab shut down again

This comment was edited on Sep 19, 2017, 21:13.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 17, 2017, 11:40 {PH}88fingers

Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2017, 17:52:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Sep 16, 2017, 14:36:
Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2017, 13:33:
Than stop supporting scumbag devs/publishers like Bungie, Blizzard, et al., problem solved.

scumbag developer Blizzard who release patches for their games 20 years on... you continue to show your massive iq

It's a company run by bean counters and marketing shills. Jesus, you're just dumber than a sackful of hammers. Idiots like you are why people like you continue to lose their rights across the spectrum. Oh, you won't be able to grasp what that means however, so don't worry your stupid little head about it and just go on making the world a shittier place to be.

keep going mate, we all enjoy seeing you melt down constantly. Once again showing us all your massive iq.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: Origin Access Free This Week Sep 16, 2017, 14:36 {PH}88fingers

Cutter wrote on Sep 16, 2017, 13:33:
Than stop supporting scumbag devs/publishers like Bungie, Blizzard, et al., problem solved.

scumbag developer Blizzard who release patches for their games 20 years on... you continue to show your massive iq

512 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo