Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tessier Ashpoole

Real Name Tessier Ashpoole   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Primalchrome
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2011, 18:32
Total Comments 533 (Apprentice)
User ID 56308

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR Released
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR Released Apr 2, 2018, 23:36 Primalchrome

FO4:VR has been a lot of fun....but required quite a few .ini tweaks. Hopefully Skyrim will be a little more optimized when it hits Steam.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Five Free Games with Twitch Prime
16. Re: Five Free Games with Twitch Prime Apr 2, 2018, 20:08 Primalchrome

Ozmodan wrote on Apr 2, 2018, 18:25:
Just another scam to get people to sign up for Twitch prime. Just about as worthless a fee as you can find on the internet.
Yep. People paying for entertainment is absolutely fucking nuts. Kind of like paying for cable, or internet, or videogames. And just think, a lot of them get it for *free* as part of their Amazon Prime membership....they're so getting screwed. Poor dumb bastards.

News Comments > PixARK Early Access
1. Re: PixARK Early Access Mar 28, 2018, 11:30 Primalchrome

This seems pretty cool....interesting mashup of two amazingly popular IPs/GameModes.... Obviously it's in EA, but I hope they flesh out a lot of the mods, mechanics and trees to give it even more complexity and depth.  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Released
13. Re: Far Cry 5 Released Mar 27, 2018, 12:25 Primalchrome

Anyone have an opinion on whether the $29.99 is worth it for the Season Pass? I'm sorely tempted to get the vanilla game and wait a year for the DLC on sale.  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Reviews
9. Re: Far Cry 5 Reviews Mar 26, 2018, 11:59 Primalchrome

mch wrote on Mar 26, 2018, 11:52:
kill one of the bulls by chewing them up in a mulcher on the front of a tractor."
I read The Jungle....that's how that shit really goes down when you make the good Hot Dogs!

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Reviews
7. Re: Far Cry 5 Reviews Mar 26, 2018, 11:30 Primalchrome

Loved the original Far Cry. Loved Far Cry 3. Looks like I have to follow the law of Star Trek Movies and get Far Cry 5 since it's an odd number as well....  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Fix Plans
6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Mar 22, 2018, 12:19 Primalchrome

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Mar 22, 2018, 02:57:
I have no idea why it's getting so much attention.
It's fun to sail with friends, have ship battles, and shoot yourself out of a cannon....for about 10 hours of gameplay. After that you realize it's pretty simplistic and there is no where else to go. The problem is that most of the fun is dependent on the friends part....which means it is in no way worth the $60 pricetag.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Content Plans
1. Re: Sea of Thieves Content Plans Mar 22, 2018, 12:16 Primalchrome

Seems like I remember that they were saying there would be substantially more content *at* launch....not a future microtransaction store where you can buy reskinned eyepatches, parrots, and peglegs.

Again....glad I cancelled my preorder. Glad I don't have to deal with the trashy microsoft store. Glad I didn't have to deal with the launch issues. Glad all around....now back to Nier:Automata.

News Comments > Pricey New Warframe for Warframe
1. Re: Pricey New Warframe for Warframe Mar 21, 2018, 11:23 Primalchrome

Whale Bait.

So long as it's not P2W effecting other player's enjoyment, good on them. They should cash in on anyone that thinks it's worth it. Never understood why people felt like $500 golden mechs and $1000 Battleships were an issue. Now World of Tanks golden ammo is another story...

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Sets Sail
20. Re: Sea of Thieves Sets Sail Mar 20, 2018, 15:32 Primalchrome

Pre-ordered this sometime last month. Played beta two weekends. Cancelled pre-order due to lack of content and perceived lack of future engaging content. Watched streamers play today on Twitch.

Cancelling pre-order was the correct move.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Video Teases New Biomes
20. Re: MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Video Teases New Biomes Mar 16, 2018, 11:41 Primalchrome

Goodtry wrote on Mar 16, 2018, 00:20:
What's wrong with Mechwarrior online?
That's a loaded question. I'll give you a quick synopsis of why people whine about MWO :
- They made promises they didn't keep like 3rd person viewing.
- There's no single player
- They made it F2P rather than $60 flat.
- I can't *own* a physical copy of the game.
- You have to grind out additional chassis rather than have all of them available when you start.
- Nitpicks about how weapons work and 'canon'.
- Nitpicks about everything else and 'canon'.
- And my absolute favorite : "I can't play the game the way I want to." IE, I suck and my favorite loadout is shit and I get steamrolled when I try to shoehorn it into a game. Like boating Small Lasers and charging across a wide open field screaming 'bushido!".

Basically old grognards (like me) are the biggest detriment to new Battletech games because they will piss and moan about EVERY goddamn thing.

News Comments > Arizona Sunshine Dead Man DLC This Spring
2. Re: Arizona Sunshine Dead Man DLC This Spring Mar 15, 2018, 11:15 Primalchrome

That's a different opinion....this game shows up on just about every VR shooter recommendation that I run across. I've been too busy with Fallout 4VR and Karnage Chronicles to start another...  

News Comments > BATTLETECH Trailer
16. Re: BATTLETECH Trailer Mar 15, 2018, 11:11 Primalchrome

I've been very impressed with the beta so far. Looking forward to the campaign and PvP modes. I love that modding looks to be relatively straightforward...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2018, 11:27 Primalchrome

Hawking's loss is something that the entire world will have to bear. He was a pretty amazing guy not only for his work...but also overcoming odds that most won't even consider fighting.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2018, 11:55 Primalchrome

Enjoyed the Ready Player One book.....but part of me is really turned off by the movie. This could have been a great crossover event between studios and IPs....a bit like a tribute to the spirit of the book. Instead....it's a megacorp pushing only their IP. sigh.  

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Mar 12, 2018, 12:46 Primalchrome

The Guardian....The Huffington Post....Fox News.... Can't really take any of them seriously. They're all in it for the entertainment/activism.  

News Comments > Op Ed
30. Re: Activision Blizzard Record Results, Layoffs Mar 9, 2018, 22:31 Primalchrome

YourNick wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 23:25:
How much training do you really need to point a gun and pull the trigger...
Very little. Now if you want to hit a target...a great deal. Particularly in the field.

News Comments > White House Game Summit Recap
49. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 22:26 Primalchrome

Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 17:40:
It's gotten to be such a pain in the ass for law abiding gun owners, but it still hasn't really done anything for crime. Half of the bullshit gun laws....
No offense, dude...but where the hell do you live? Due to certain circumstances (not intent/choice), I currently have enough weaponry to comfortably outfit a scratch platoon....with plenty of magazines as spares. No hyperbole in that statement. I've never had a single issue acquiring a reasonable firearm or accessory. Frankly, it's too damn easy.

Can anyone explain the "'Murika! Support the Troops!" mentality that also stocks weaponry in case they need to overthrow the tyranical government? Isn't that kinda, you know, a pretty direct contradiction?

News Comments > White House Game Summit Recap
9. Re: White House Game Summit Recap Mar 9, 2018, 12:04 Primalchrome

I'm a gun owner. I hunted as a kid/young adult. I play a metric shit ton of video games.

School shootings are either a gun problem....or a mental health problem. All of you 'thoughts and prayers' fucknuts know this. So get off your fucking stick and either we go with revamping healthcare or we revamp gun control. Moving either one a few steps toward a modern/rational solution would do wonders. You can't have *both* being a shitshow designed to benefit corporations.

News Comments > Valve Plans to Make Games
16. Re: The Battle for Star Control Continues Mar 9, 2018, 11:59 Primalchrome

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 11:35:
WalMart/Amazon/Target/Sears/Safeway/Kohls/Ad Nauseum don't review the products or games they sell. But Steam should be different, amirite.
Exactly. When I walk into Target to pick up a jar of peanut butter, I don't whine that they carry some of the shittiest auto accessories on the market. You just don't bother going down that aisle and throwing your money away. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of some minimum requirements to get a game on Steam....but I'm not interested in another walled garden.

533 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo