Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tessier Ashpoole

Real Name Tessier Ashpoole   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Primalchrome
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2011, 18:32
Total Comments 387 (Amateur)
User ID 56308

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Launches
48. Re: Steam Summer Sale Launches Jun 23, 2017, 10:18 Primalchrome

jdreyer wrote on Jun 23, 2017, 05:37:
Shit, I just discovered Rimworld didn't go on sale. That was the one game I was waiting for...
Great game with a fantastic dev. Definitely worthy of/deserves the full price purchase.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Leadeboard Wipe; Patch Plans
1. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Leadeboard Wipe; Patch Plans May 31, 2017, 10:15 Primalchrome

Awwwwwww.... I lose my measly 3 chicken dinners. And I was so proud of them!  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
3. Re: U.K. Sales Charts May 30, 2017, 11:14 Primalchrome

Am I missing something? Why is the PC chart dominated by a large number of old games? It is units sold and they were on sale or something?  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
39. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 16:30 Primalchrome

LOL. Some of you are some silly folks. There are a LOT of radical nutbags in most major religions. Muslim extremists, Jewish zionists, Christian fundamentalists, etc.... They are all crazy. They are all a danger to a world that wants to move forward.

Just because Christians are the majority in your home country and absolutely love to gloss over their transgressions doesn't mean they don't have sects that the world would be better without. Who cares that a video game is playing them for the villian?

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patched
1. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patched May 26, 2017, 11:55 Primalchrome

Seems to have been a mixed bag. Some are reporting better client performance, but just about everyone is seeing sporadic lagspikes/desyncs. Probably best EA title I've seen since Kerbal.

June patch is supposed to be devoted to server and client stability.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2017, 16:58 Primalchrome

Beamer wrote on May 24, 2017, 13:15:
Blue wrote on May 24, 2017, 12:24:
You forgot the part where after you buy the Jeep, every 100 miles you drive they give you a free box that may have new rims in it.

Right. It could be new rims, or it could be an air freshener. Only $500 to buy the key to find out.
Sorry guys...I still don't see the issue. As long as I don't have to store the box in my garage, I'm cool with that. Just don't buy keys. Free Will and all that... I grant you that it does hook into exploiting gambling addiction and all of the hypocrisy that goes into that vs Valve's view of CSGO gambling sites.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2017, 11:46 Primalchrome

MCU Spidey movie
Sadly not a fan of the hi tech suit either...no need for Peter to have his own Jarvis. The actor/dialogue/script looks really good, though. Love seeing Michael Keaton back in a big role too!

Beamer wrote on May 24, 2017, 10:54:
holy hell do they nickel and dime you
You have a fully functional game...and they give you the option to purchase more cosmetic content or access to special events....which funds the creation of more cosmetic content and special events. None of these things have an impact on the actual game you purchased. How are they nickel and diming you again? I have a Jeep, and if I wanted to spend my entire yearly salary plus bonuses, I wouldn't be able to afford all the upgrades and cosmetics possible....but I've never thought that I was being nickel and dimed.

News Comments > Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers
6. Re: Destiny 2 PC Will Trail Consoles; Has No Dedicated Servers May 19, 2017, 10:50 Primalchrome

...and they'll wonder why PC sales were lackluster. Dolts.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Gameplay Trailer
5. Re: Destiny 2 Gameplay Trailer May 18, 2017, 17:17 Primalchrome

So Destiny gets laid into the Diablo model......interesting.

No comments about it being Battlizzard.net exclusive? No Steam integration? Worked for Overwatch, wonder how it will do on this title.

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed May 16, 2017, 21:01 Primalchrome

What a shit click bait article. I was hoping for something interesting and informative...what I got was rehashed whining. Sweet mother. DRM and no-refund policies predate Steam....by years. Making a percentage on your services/products is what every corporation/company does....but Valve is apparently supposed to give everything away? What a joke. The only two things that needed some real screen time was their customer support and horrid internal org chart....  

News Comments > Battlezone VR Rolls Out for PCs
2. Re: Battlezone VR Rolls Out for PCs May 11, 2017, 15:59 Primalchrome

I miss battling the Russkies on the surface of the Moon...  

News Comments > Valve Outlines Steam Inner Workings and Future Plans
2. Re: Valve Outlines Steam Inner Workings and Future Plans May 9, 2017, 10:42 Primalchrome

I'd prefer a couple of optimization passes before knowing why it populates a page I never look at.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 2M
2. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 2M May 2, 2017, 23:36 Primalchrome

Veinman wrote on May 2, 2017, 22:46:
Just got it today. It's a blast. It did freeze once on me, but hey, early access.
Oddly never had a single crash or freeze until this patch. Seems to be a new issue, so hopefully will be fixed in the next update.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Turns 15
2. Re: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Turns 15 May 2, 2017, 10:38 Primalchrome

One of the best Elder Scrolls titles... Loved it, Arena, and Skyrim.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 24, 2017, 10:16 Primalchrome

Yeah, I agree. Nier is shit. Just like The Last of Us and Witcher 3. Can you believe those shit games made you play as Elle and Ciri to advance the storyline? Cocksucker devs always recycling their shit to make you play shit characters and advance shit storylines. And whoever can forget having to play Daud in Dishonored? Shit!

...sounds rather silly now, doesn't it? It is a straightforward method of enforcing perspective on the player to further the overall storyline. It's been used in different ways in any number of games. I don't one the game (yet), but was well aware of how the storyline involves a playthrough by multiple characters. If you don't like the gameplay...that's one thing...but bitching about something that isn't an issue and instead is an aspect of the game itself.....well.....

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Tomorrow
1. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Tomorrow Apr 19, 2017, 10:09 Primalchrome

Pretty impressive the speed that they're addressing issues in EA. And there are a *massive* number of fixes/enhancements listed for this patch.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M
12. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Sells 1M Apr 11, 2017, 13:55 Primalchrome

Meh....PUBG is an early access title....and it is fully playable. Oh, it needs some optimization, polish, and hopefully more content...but it is well worth $30 even in its current state. PU has enough cred from his mod work in the past that I'm fine supporting this one.

Funny thing is, I'd put this one up against quite a few of the fully released games folks have bought for $60.

News Comments > CD Projekt RED's CYBERPUNK TM
16. Re: CD Projekt RED's CYBERPUNK TM Apr 7, 2017, 17:43 Primalchrome

I'm not sure how this trademark was approved this go around or when R.Talisorian did it before.... There is plenty of prior use of the term in the same general areas of publication. Hell, it's considered a genre label. Probably wouldn't hold up if there was a suit against someone not cribbing their original material, but in the US you have to buy your justice. So, CDP RED could use their war coffers to make it too expensive to challenge....and that is what people are concerned about. If they went against a WarZ style situation, no one would bat an eye.  

News Comments > Terraria: Otherworld Developer Switch
17. Re: Terraria: Otherworld Developer Switch Apr 6, 2017, 17:28 Primalchrome

Chicken/Beamer/jdreyer, thanks for your replies. Had no idea about the unlocks, so I might well go back to FTL for another go. Your helpful posts are very much appreciated.  

News Comments > NieR Ships 1M Copies
9. Re: NieR Ships 1M Copies Apr 5, 2017, 15:47 Primalchrome

NetHead wrote on Apr 5, 2017, 14:47:
Blue's might have more than it's share of cynics and so on, even rude and aggressive but this is Reddit/4Chan shit leaking in now.
Agreed. His target and a few other regular users are sad curmudgeons at best and trolls at worst...but all you have to do is block them. Sadly, there won't be a ban because said users have almost all had similar comments simply deleted over the years and they're still mucking up the board.

387 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo