Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Jamie D Johnson

Real Name Jamie D Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jamiedj99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 22:01
Total Comments 169 (Novice)
User ID 56222

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > New PAYDAY 2 Content Coming: Won't be Free

4. Re: New PAYDAY 2 Content Coming: Won't be Free Oct 26, 2019, 11:19 jamiedj99

time to sue them  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Clue?

13. removed Sep 24, 2019, 16:51 jamiedj99

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 24, 2019, 17:03.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Clue?

7. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Clue? Sep 23, 2019, 22:26 jamiedj99

if it was DLC it have to have the name of the DLC Australian Gov is sticklers for every thing spot on  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta

1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta Sep 21, 2019, 12:15 jamiedj99

playing this is like you know you go outside you see this amazing world then some ass hat comes up and takes there thumb and smudges your glasses with there fingure. Then goes now this is the way its meant to be. I gota wonder am i the only one that see the world not in a non stop blur?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 25, 2019, 13:09 jamiedj99

if facebook made 10 billion on the data paying back 5 billion in fines is still good business for facebook  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2019, 13:19 jamiedj99

you could have a nice big cardboard box bon fire. last bon fire i was at we tossed a couch into it.  

News Comments > Ys Net Promises Shenmue 3 Steam Keys in a Year and Refunds

16. Re: Ys Net Promises Shenmue 3 Steam Keys in a Year and Refunds Jul 2, 2019, 14:09 jamiedj99

this is why you pay with paypal there terms are much more strict if you dont get what you order they refund in full

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 2, 2019, 10:52:
Prez wrote on Jul 2, 2019, 10:41:
We got Epic's money, so here is your backing pledge back now that we don't need it anymore. Also, Fuck You.

Reading that more in detail, it's not even the whole pledge that gets refunded

because
In the case rewards within your reward tier, such as in-game content, have already been created and implemented, a full refund may not be possible.

News Comments > Ys Net Promises Shenmue 3 Steam Keys in a Year and Refunds

15. Re: Ys Net Promises Shenmue 3 Steam Keys in a Year and Refunds Jul 2, 2019, 14:07 jamiedj99

sue em  

News Comments > Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning

13. Re: Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning Jun 30, 2019, 23:37 jamiedj99

why would i pirate this i would not even play it if they paid me fucking sellouts to microsoft and consoles for years  

News Comments > Season 10 of Fortnite to Require DirectX 11

7. Re: Season 10 of Fortnite to Require DirectX 11 Jun 22, 2019, 14:32 jamiedj99

not all the cards supported dx11

Dev wrote on Jun 22, 2019, 14:31:
jamiedj99 wrote on Jun 22, 2019, 14:28:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DirectX
2006 was DX10 so no still 8 years
I wasn't trying to argue against the 8 years, I was trying to point out how small a percentage is going to be stuck in DX10 vs DX11.

However, if we are going to debate it, geforce 4xx series came out over 9 years ago, not 8.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_400_series

And I still agree on your overall point, not a lot of them around anymore.

5. Re: Season 10 of Fortnite to Require DirectX 11 Jun 22, 2019, 14:28 jamiedj99

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DirectX
2006 was DX10 so no still kinda 8 years because the first DX 11 cards were released in 2011 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_400_series

Dev wrote on Jun 22, 2019, 14:15:
HorrorScope wrote on Jun 22, 2019, 13:56:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 22, 2019, 13:44:
That's cutting off a huge chunk of their mobile/laptop customers.
But I doubt it affects the bottom line.

I'm going to guess it isn't a huge chunk otherwise they wouldn't do it.
About 3% ish of average PC gamers
https://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Versus 90% DX12 capable GPU (of which 25% stubbornly aren't on win 10 yet), and 5% with DX11 capable GPU.

Keep in mind this is really prior to vista (vista was later upgraded to DX11) so really just XP, and win 7 launched with dx11.
That's 2006, which is at this point like 13 years old.
Is a 13 year old laptop even going to run fortnite at this point?
DX11 came out 2009 which is just 3 years later. So you are talking 10-13 year old laptops (or desktops), a brief 3 year period.

I can understand not wanting to move on from win 7, but even that is dx11.

3. Re: Season 10 of Fortnite to Require DirectX 11 Jun 22, 2019, 14:14 jamiedj99

dx 11 cards have been around for 8 years so its probly not a lot of the players that use dx10 cards anymore  

News Comments > New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year

15. Re: New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year Jun 11, 2019, 17:44 jamiedj99

I hear the middle east has been waiting to get an updated version of this program for training purposes  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 5, 2019, 15:07 jamiedj99

I guess all those LGBTQ+ people can just boycott youtube and we will all have to deal with a lot less hate on Freedom of speech  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale

1. Re: Borderlands 3 Pulled from Epic Mega Sale May 18, 2019, 14:01 jamiedj99

mabey they sold to many copies dang missed out on that sweet deal wasnt getting paid till the 22nd or id have bought it  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 16, 2019, 03:46 jamiedj99

LOL 5G is the problem here why is this network such a threat to national security. Frankly if china can spy on you with it what about anyone eles making a phone or any other china brand that is not being targeted to spy on you with. There the fact that 5G my fail now as it is going to prevent weather satilites from reading things properly. some food for thought  

News Comments > Apex Legends Piggy-Backing Bans Planned

7. Re: Apex Legends Piggy-Backing Bans Planned May 12, 2019, 22:01 jamiedj99

so you get paired with ninja you kinda suck but he carries you to a win. Your reward for this experience is a permaban from EA sounds like some Fucking idiots are still running EA  

News Comments > Chris Roberts on Fixing Anthem

31. Re: Chris Roberts on Fixing Anthem Apr 21, 2019, 18:14 jamiedj99

this dude is an f'ing idiot it was not about things not working it was about released a game you meant to play repetitively kinda like destiny or Warframe and they gave us 3 repeatable missions in the form of strongholds and some open world stuff that was kinda dismal. they created an amazing world but then did so little with it. this game needed at least 1 more year in development or a better Dev Team leading it.

News Comments > Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store

43. Re: Ex-Valve Dev on Epic Games Store Apr 8, 2019, 16:00 jamiedj99

I just think of all those PC users that bitched and complained about how they don't get a DVD to install the game in a retail box all that comes in there was a steam code. pretty much making every game on the market a steam exclusive. But there were those white hat keyboard warriors living in there moms basement and not bathing for weeks on end. That never changed a thing and eventually, no one listened to them and just went with the flow. now those same and new keyboard warriors will do the same and the results, in the end, will also be the same. I am here for the ride and enjoy this useless banter. ROFL  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 2, 2019, 12:03 jamiedj99

talking about toxic youtube I wonder if the CEO ever typed in the phrase Pay pig. she may find she one of the ones getting Advertisers to do just that for youtube  

169 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >