Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamie D Johnson

Real Name Jamie D Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jamiedj99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 22:01
Total Comments 99 (Suspect)
User ID 56222

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Get Watch_Dogs for Free
5. Re: Get Watch_Dogs for Free Nov 6, 2017, 23:56 jamiedj99

lol got it free but in my uplay list it tells me I can preload the game but cant play it till its released. I smell some shit somewhere here  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Incorporating Beta Feedback
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Incorporating Beta Feedback Oct 13, 2017, 13:15 jamiedj99

lol, the answer is to let just split the community in half crates are bad in this game but their soo much more that's wrong. No server browser some odd system of joining a map the unlock system still stuck on boxes is just rotten. I liked earning the unlock I wanted this build for parts thing still requires me to get a lot of duplicate cards. there just no way I going to play this even if its only 5 bucks a month  

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended
9. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Beta Extended Oct 10, 2017, 15:02 jamiedj99

loaded up the game looks nice. Sat and waiting for 20 min for 8 people to join the number jumped up and down. got in and got killed by someone with +4 rank cards over and over because they opened a shit tone of boxes. YEah for battlefront 2 pay to win game. I just may sit this one and pretty much all future EA games with this model  

News Comments > Fortnite Battle Royale Launches
5. Re: Fortnite Battle Royale Launches Sep 26, 2017, 12:21 jamiedj99

now if they could only not make me patch or download the files for it and make it a separate game/download from fortnite itself.  

News Comments > LawBreakers Free Weekend
5. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Sep 26, 2017, 12:00 jamiedj99

dang in there last interview they said they could not get players to play it. now its free for a week i doubt it will be still enough the market is to saturated with these types of titles

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Early Access
9. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Early Access Sep 1, 2017, 14:33 jamiedj99

and since it is on steam early access and the games in early dev they don't have to keep a single promise and may just not actually finish anything. they can lie cheat and steal from you because it's not like you can return the product if it never gets finished.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Boasts 20M Players
3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Boasts 20M Players Aug 5, 2017, 12:35 jamiedj99

and match making can still take 10 plus minutes sometimes. 20M sales but there no way 20M are playing it. unless they're a lot playing solo games  

News Comments > No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC?
38. Re: No Recoil for Destiny 2 Guns on PC? Jun 23, 2017, 11:26 jamiedj99

the PC vids are probably just labeled PC but are just a copy and past job from PS4  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 7, 2017, 21:12 jamiedj99

I wonder if those music video or movie trailers that are violent will also loose monetization some of those have 100million views on them. that would cost Youtube most of its profit. Then there the oversexed content cut that out and youtube is left with pranks. But a lot of that also has no filming permissions of people or worse it's a form of harassment. cut that out and youtube is will die in a few years  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 31, 2017, 11:25 jamiedj99

Could this be used on a new crypto currancy to also make it worth more since some are worth next to nothing right now. You could drive a coin up from worth less then a penny to 1000s

News Comments > GTA Online Duke O'Death
3. Re: GTA Online Duke O'Death Apr 19, 2017, 19:41 jamiedj99

I wonder if they ever fixed the crazy load times in multiplayer making it soo annoying to play yet  

News Comments > Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming
3. Re: Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming Apr 13, 2017, 00:06 jamiedj99

Zero attempts to reinstall updated without issue I have been updating overing windows installs since windows 7 So far I have had a good run  

News Comments > Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming
2. Re: Windows 10 Self-Service Refunds Coming Apr 13, 2017, 00:05 jamiedj99

so let me guess a dev can bundle a dlc into a game and sell it on the window store and not have to worry about it being refunded. GTA5 did this one steam  

News Comments > BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character
36. Re: BioWare Apologizes for Mass Effect: Andromeda Character Apr 6, 2017, 13:49 jamiedj99

How come there is not animal/human sex Bioware has not taken enough care to put that in the game.  

News Comments > Cheat Maker Owes Blizzard $8.5M
9. Re: Cheat Maker Owes Blizzard $8.5M Apr 4, 2017, 12:30 jamiedj99

Blizzard should have let him keep the money and make him embed code in the cheats that report to blizzard the cheater. Then they can just auto-ban there accounts. It would be a win win all around for ever one the guy selling it blizzard and the players who get affect by cheaters  

News Comments > The Witcher Sells 25M Copies
19. Re: The Witcher Sells 25M Copies Mar 30, 2017, 13:50 jamiedj99

if you look close at the wording that 25 million of all the witcher games together.  

News Comments > For Honor Bans
11. Re: For Honor Bans Mar 14, 2017, 15:31 jamiedj99

What if I want to just run around in a circle near the spawn and that how i want to play the game be the person that screws over my team all the time and lvl or get stuff extra slow that way  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 2, 2017, 00:27 jamiedj99

and each planet will be sub contracted out to companys that in turn sub-contract them out as well.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
11. Re: Sunday Mobilization Jan 2, 2017, 00:25 jamiedj99

the accpetable margin for products failing is like 3-4% the battery epxloding was like .1% so no it was not a real issue  

News Comments > Gearbox Deathwatch?
42. Re: Gearbox Deathwatch? Dec 31, 2016, 13:15 jamiedj99

at this point, even I won't even buy a product from gearbox in the bargain bin unless it is under 5 bucks serves them right wow these guys have fallen far. Really doubt I would ever buy anything from them all that subcontract bullshit for borderlands should have been a clear sign this team was really lazy and pathetic at making games.  

99 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo