Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bruno Beaudoin

Real Name Bruno Beaudoin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ItBurn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.blazingbitgames.com
Signed On Mar 8, 2011, 17:00
Total Comments 2111 (Senior)
User ID 56211

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within 2 Adds First-Person Mode
3. Re: The Evil Within 2 Adds First-Person Mode Feb 14, 2018, 22:56 ItBurn

Awesome. I have almost zero interest in third person horror, but oh man I love first person horror. I'm getting it on sale. (edit: a bigger sale :p)  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Get Dead Space for Free
7. Re: Get Dead Space for Free Feb 13, 2018, 23:44 ItBurn

The PC port is absolutely atrocious. Skip.  

News Comments > E3 Tickets on Sale Next Week
3. Re: E3 Tickets on Sale Next Week Feb 7, 2018, 15:05 ItBurn

I think that in this case, you're much better off not going and streaming the presentations from home. There's going to be way too many people, making it painful to move around and you'll have to stay in line for 8 hours just to play a single game.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2018, 13:26 ItBurn

Watched Paradox last night. I was entertained, but yeah, a lot of things straight up don't make sense. I wish it would have been filmed like the original movie. I love "found" footage style. If you've never seen "Chronicle", check it out, I thought it was great. As for Cloverfield lane, I didn't really like it. It was kinda boring and the characters made weird ass decisions that didn't make sense. Plus I hated the ending. It just doesn't fit.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Content Detailed
2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Content Detailed Feb 2, 2018, 12:39 ItBurn

R6 is begging for coop campaigns. It's going to be great. It's a bit weird that it's only available for 4 weeks though...  

News Comments > MS Acquisition Rumor Targets include EA, Valve, & PUBG
10. Re: MS Acquisition Rumor Targets include EA, Valve, & PUBG Jan 29, 2018, 20:37 ItBurn

Microsoft buying Valve is a terrifying nightmare.  

News Comments > John Cena to Star in Duke Nukem Movie?
28. Re: John Cena to Star in Duke Nukem Movie? Jan 23, 2018, 18:48 ItBurn

I'm pro-Duke. Cena sounds like a good match.  

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Jan 22, 2018, 22:28 ItBurn

I love it.  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Beta This Week
10. Re: Sea of Thieves Beta This Week Jan 22, 2018, 15:51 ItBurn

HoSpanky wrote on Jan 22, 2018, 15:31:
It's Win10 because it's crossplay compatible with Xbone games. Every game done that way is Windows Store Only. I'm not a fan of the Windows Store, but it DOES mean I can play Forza Horizon 3 on my PC. You have to consider it that way, instead of "do it my way or not at all". Because then you wouldn't even have the option. These games would be Xbone-only, MS has exclusivity rights.

I'd prefer to have all my games in one store, but that just isn't possible right now.

I don't care if the game is XBox only. I don't care if there's no Windows version of a good game. There's tons of other good games to play and I'll play those instead. I'm happy to vote with my money and tell Microsoft that I don't want their BS.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Beta This Week
8. Re: Sea of Thieves Beta This Week Jan 22, 2018, 15:21 ItBurn

Windows Store = no sale  

News Comments > DUSK Early Access
18. Re: DUSK Early Access Jan 12, 2018, 13:23 ItBurn

The gameplay looks fine, but I just can't get excited about what looks like an uninspired and generic campaign.  

News Comments > Subnautica This Month
10. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2018, 14:02 ItBurn

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 13:43:
ItBurn wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 12:58:
Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 11:48:
Blackhawk wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 10:27:
I don't really like survival games, but I absolutely loved this. I played it in Fall of 2015 when it was still early in early access, but it still ended up being one of my favorite games that year.

I've been sitting on it, waiting for the full retail release to play it again.

Me too. It's been difficult staying away but I really want to experience it fully complete. Same with Ghost of a Tale. These are two EA games I'm actually glad to support.

I can highly recommend 7 days to die.

When it is finally released.

Nah, I recommend it now. I would have recommended it 2 years ago also. The game has enough content to last you for hundreds of hours. The fact that it's still in EA and that they consistently release huge patches that basically warrant a full replay is a bonus.

Edit: But yeah, it shouldn't be in EA anymore.

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2018, 12:58 ItBurn

Cutter wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 11:48:
Blackhawk wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 10:27:
I don't really like survival games, but I absolutely loved this. I played it in Fall of 2015 when it was still early in early access, but it still ended up being one of my favorite games that year.

I've been sitting on it, waiting for the full retail release to play it again.

Me too. It's been difficult staying away but I really want to experience it fully complete. Same with Ghost of a Tale. These are two EA games I'm actually glad to support.

I can highly recommend 7 days to die.

4. Re: Subnautica This Month Jan 9, 2018, 12:53 ItBurn

This really needs coop.  

News Comments > DRAGON BALL FighterZ Trailer and Specs
4. Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ Trailer and Specs Jan 6, 2018, 14:10 ItBurn

VaranDragon wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 11:07:
If you've never watched these cartoons youre missing out. Some of the best anime I've seen, funny and crazy at the same time. It looks like its for kids, but its for kids Japanese style. Which means its probably not.

I f-ing love DBZ and DBS. I'm not sure if it's because I watched it when I was a kid or if I'm a huge nerd. It's extremely rare for me to like an anime, so that says something. For those that are curious about it, I suggest that you start with the DBZ Kai "remakes" that trim a lot of filler. It would be best to start with the original Dragonball series, but I suggest that you watch a quick recap instead if you want to know more about what happened there.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2018, 11:36 ItBurn

I think that there's two possible scenarios that explains what's happening at YouTube.

1, Youtube doesn't care about staying alive. It's having a hard time making enough profit for investors and it'll try anything to do it, regardless of consequences. Often in pretty random fashion.

2, Youtube's "algorithm" isn't well designed and has too much control over everything and no one at Youtube can understand or control it.

Or a mix of the two.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 5, 2018, 11:30 ItBurn

I think Netflix knew damn well that very few shows would be good. They're knowingly going for quantity. People will watch anything, regardless of if it's good or not. It really doesn't matter for their profits. It's not really in their interest to buy all the best, costly stuff. As long as there's a handful of good things on their service, it's good enough for users to keep paying just to fill their free time. The new Netflix "review" system is proof of that. It was designed specifically to hide if titles are good or not.  

News Comments > DRAGON BALL FighterZ Pre-purchases
1. Re: DRAGON BALL FighterZ Pre-purchases Jan 3, 2018, 14:15 ItBurn

I'm definitely not going to pre-order. I hate early unlocks. I hate dlcs that affect/break progression.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
34. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 3, 2018, 03:03 ItBurn

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 02:39:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 21:29:
ItBurn wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 11:49:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 10:13:
Notepad++ is best notepad

Nope, I prefer UltraEdit. Notepad++'s search is a nightmare.

Because it adds line numbers? It adds 1 step for a regex expression to clean it up, sure, but I accept that for a VASTLY superior replace function that supports regex.

Either way, whatever floats your boat They are all vastly superior to notepad and wordpad.

Notepad++ does have all I need, which is basically regex replace that works across files and a side-by-side mirroring of files with changes highlighted. And for those purposes, line numbers are kinda relevant And of course, syntax highlighting with relative references. Saves you a ton of typing

There are plugins for Notepad++ that imitate the functionality in UE or any other text editor.

Good to know. I might check it out if I ever have time and don't want to pay for UltraEdit.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
31. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 2, 2018, 21:32 ItBurn

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 21:29:
ItBurn wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 11:49:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 10:13:
Notepad++ is best notepad

Nope, I prefer UltraEdit. Notepad++'s search is a nightmare.

Because it adds line numbers? It adds 1 step for a regex expression to clean it up, sure, but I accept that for a VASTLY superior replace function that supports regex.

Either way, whatever floats your boat They are all vastly superior to notepad and wordpad.

UltraEdit also supports regex. There's several different regular expression formats supported.

2111 Comments. 106 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo