Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bruno Beaudoin

Real Name Bruno Beaudoin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ItBurn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.blazingbitgames.com
Signed On Mar 8, 2011, 17:00
Total Comments 2144 (Senior)
User ID 56211

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > MS Gaming on Windows 10 Poll
10. Re: MS Gaming on Windows 10 Poll Jan 19, 2019, 01:23 ItBurn

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 18, 2019, 20:26:
The no. 1 thing gamers want from Windows 10?
A The answer, of course, is Windows 7

Blue's been nailing em lately.

Yeah absolute gold.

But, are you guys mad? No one mentioned that we don't want the Windows 10 app store and games exclusive to it? This is by far the best step to help PC gaming.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mortal Kombat 11 Shown Off
3. Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Shown Off Jan 17, 2019, 20:45 ItBurn

I'm not a big fan of the 3 different builds of MK10, but they seem to have changed that for customization instead, which does sound better. Another issue I had with 10 was that there were just too many moves. It was just a weight on the brain even if you didn't have to use them. Because of that I never got too deep in it. It always a good game to mess around with though, and it's fun for couch VS.  

News Comments > Anthem Specs: Windows 10 Required
8. Re: Anthem Specs: Windows 10 Required Jan 8, 2019, 12:35 ItBurn

Well if this is Win10 only, I guess I'm not playing it...  

News Comments > ATLAS Early Access Launch
10. Re: ATLAS Early Access Launch Dec 24, 2018, 01:16 ItBurn

I mean, of course they're going to reuse their Ark engine, even if this was never planned as a DLC. What you should be annoyed with is that it's apparently terrible. Honestly, if you've played ARK, you shouldn't have confidence in them delivering.  

News Comments > SUCCUBUS Announced
4. Re: SUCCUBUS Announced Dec 19, 2018, 20:40 ItBurn

Looks very amateurish or alpha, but I was entertained and curious.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Metro Exodus
2. Re: Gone Gold - Metro Exodus Dec 13, 2018, 19:37 ItBurn

It seems to me like it's way too early for this game to be gold, and I'm talking at least a year early. Not enough time passed since the last time we saw it and the state it was in. I just don't see how it's possible unless it's buggy as hell and they cut a lot of stuff.  

News Comments > GOG.com Winter Sale Includes Freebies
9. Re: GOG.com Winter Sale Includes Freebies Dec 13, 2018, 18:39 ItBurn

Everspace plays amazing and is worth the money, but not a cent more. It's reallll grindy. I hope they're using that engine for a Freelancer clone.  

News Comments > DUSK Dawns
4. Re: DUSK Dawns Dec 11, 2018, 15:41 ItBurn

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Dec 11, 2018, 09:43:
Really want to stream and cover this. Shame Dave Oshry, who runs publisher New Blood Interactive, is a total shitbag. I accidentally misspelled his name when requesting preview code a while back and he proceeded to post the e-mail on Twitter and have a bunch of his fanboys hurl garbage at me for it. He uses this image to portray his company as "punk rock" and bucking the system where really, it's just his cover for being an asshole. There's few companies I refuse to support just because someone there's a dick but this guy bases his whole organisation around it. Not someone I'm giving my money to.

Dave definitely seems a bit much on Twitter, but from my dealings and what I've heard, he's a good guy. Not sure I could live with him though :p

News Comments > Dragon Age The Dread Wolf Rises Teased
8. Re: Dragon Age The Dread Wolf Rises Teased Dec 7, 2018, 17:21 ItBurn

I like the first one, liked the second one, hated the third one. What a boring, padded, mediocre mess. Because of that and the latest Mass Effect, I have no real faith in their ability to make something good.  

News Comments > Blood Rerelease Plans
3. Re: Blood Rerelease Plans Dec 7, 2018, 12:23 ItBurn

I'm not extremely excited for this because the GOG version of Blood is fine and I've played the game a million times, but if it's a step into reviving the franchise, I'm all for it. I'm not sure they can actually keep all the physics just like they were though. Also, are they going to keep the level editor too?  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Announced
7. Re: The Outer Worlds Announced Dec 7, 2018, 02:37 ItBurn

I'm absolutely down for first person RPGs, but this looks soooo generic...  

News Comments > ATLAS Next Week
2. Re: ATLAS Next Week Dec 7, 2018, 02:36 ItBurn

ARK is one of the buggiest games I've ever played and they did NOT fix it at all in all this time. It's not just gameplay bugs, there's insane visual bugs. Kinda funny that people complain about F76 and not ARK. Anyway, this doesn't give me much faith that they can make this work properly.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2018, 18:27 ItBurn

I'm remembered that browser games are limited while I killed the tab when trying to jump and crouch at the same time.  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
8. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 25, 2018, 00:30 ItBurn

I used to do a full replay every time I got dumped, but now I just got married. Do I have to sabotage my marriage next time I want to play?

I'm super grateful for all the work Wesp put into this, but it sounds like the thing you have to finally let go in order to fix your life in movie plots :p

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 11, 2018, 23:18 ItBurn

Path of exile is insane value for free. It's a lot of fun and is very solid. But if you're going to play the game, find a build on the internet and follow it to the letter. If you don't, you'll get absolutely destroyed and you won't understand what the hell you're doing. After having done a dozen different pre-made builds, you'll be able to make good ones yourself. It's possible to learn by trial and error by yourself, but just save yourself the pain.  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Nov 5, 2018, 17:00 ItBurn

Opinion ahead...

This announcement was a critical failure on so many levels. It was obvious that it would have received resistance from fans. If you can't see that, you probably don't understand their audience, just like Blizzard. It would've been easy to announce Immortal to a somewhat positive reception, there were many solutions, but the people in charge failed to find them and anticipate the backlash.

People saying that fans are entitled or that the backlash is from trolls are misguided or on the payroll.

News Comments > Blood Revival Tease?
8. Re: Blood Revival Tease? Oct 30, 2018, 12:58 ItBurn

Necrophob wrote on Oct 30, 2018, 11:32:
Oh man, I'd love a good Blood game. I loved the first one (hated the second).

The second one was not Blood. It was something else. I think that it's a better game than most people claim though. It also looks and plays pretty damn good today for a game of this age. It does have a lot of jank though...

News Comments > Blood Revival Tease?
7. Re: Blood Revival Tease? Oct 30, 2018, 12:55 ItBurn

I really don't trust anyone to make a good Blood game. The first one was really the product of the right people at the right place at the right time. Also, a big part of what made it great was the physics and the feel of the gameplay which is really hard to transition into full 3D.

I'm actually making a game inspired by Blood. You can check out a bunch of gifs on my Twitter

News Comments > Fallout 76 Trailer
21. Re: Fallout 76 Trailer Oct 29, 2018, 17:39 ItBurn

Jivaro wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 17:10:
ItBurn wrote on Oct 29, 2018, 15:10:
76 is a gift on the side.

Okay...you are entitled to love it or whatever but don't call a 60 dollar game a gift. That's ridiculous even if you get a tattoo on your forehead that says "Bethesda Fanboy".

Depends on how you look at it.

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Oct 29, 2018, 15:11 ItBurn

The enemy spellcasting and fast travel improvements are HUGE. These guys know what the hell they're doing.  

2144 Comments. 108 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo