Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mordecai Walfish

Real Name Mordecai Walfish   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 20, 2011, 16:53
Total Comments 1880 (Pro)
User ID 56178

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
10. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 9, 2017, 07:20 Mordecai Walfish

Aah the ol' bukkake sponge. Love when 'hip dudes' wear that mess like true urban lumberjacks.

Didn't starbreeze start making a VR headset and get in to making vr amusement centers? Perhaps payday 3 will be a VR title when they finish milking this cow.

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free Weekend
6. Re: Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free Weekend Jun 9, 2017, 07:14 Mordecai Walfish

I will certainly be giving it a try this weekend and I hope many more people do too. I'm not a fan of how this studio handled their last release and split everything up with that retarded TV show tie-in nonsense, selectively patching new stuff in to that while not fixing the game that made them popular in the first place.. but I am willing to give them another chance.  

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week
2. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week Jun 9, 2017, 06:33 Mordecai Walfish

Retired wrote on Jun 8, 2017, 23:22:
They stop hacking and cheating yet? Would like to get back in if they have.

No, and they never will stop it. The online multiplayer is P2P and they will always be fighting a losing battle on this front. Hackers are much less malacious now though, with the most common one I see lately being bundles of $50,000 dropping for everyone on a server every 1/2 second. Prolly not a good idea to stockpile too much illicit cash though. Spend it quick in case r* wipes your money.

EDIT: just to clarify, this isnt as threatening as it sounds. R* only does that for people who heavily abuse the system and spawn in money.

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2017, 08:41.

3. Re: Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free Weekend Jun 8, 2017, 23:44 Mordecai Walfish

Turglar wrote on Jun 8, 2017, 23:24:
You mean besides every game that's ever had open beta weekends?

No, I'm talking about newly released, completed games.

Released =/= beta

News Comments > Road Redemption Splitscreen Support
7. Re: Road Redemption Splitscreen Support Jun 8, 2017, 23:41 Mordecai Walfish

We've been getting some pretty awesome 90's throwback games recently, along with remakes, that I hope will get out of early access sometimes soon.

A really fun metroidvania roguelike called dead cells is in early access, but is quite far along. Art, gameplay and music are all extremely well done. Highly recommended if you dig the genre.. it's like a Symphony of the Night sequel really.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 8, 2017, 23:18 Mordecai Walfish

@Lowe's: If it's not a job in a coalmine, we don't want 'em. #MAGA  

News Comments > Fortnite Early Access Next Month
3. Re: Fortnite Early Access Next Month Jun 8, 2017, 23:13 Mordecai Walfish

Really hope this has improved significantly since the early beta. What I remember if it before uninstalling was pretty damn terrible.  

1. Re: Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free Weekend Jun 8, 2017, 21:52 Mordecai Walfish

You know a game is selling well when they offer a free weekend within two weeks of release.

Gonna check it out, but this is (iirc) the quickest I've seen a game do a free weekend promo like this.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jun 7, 2017, 18:05 Mordecai Walfish

This looks to have fallen off as quick as Evolve. Glad that gamers are not supporting these dlc cash grabs and "pre-order exclusive" shitshows. Well, i guess tons bought the game, so I guess there will always be the day1/preorder suckers, but the industry is all about retaining users now instead of just sales, so this is hopefully getting their attention. Nothing like paying $60 for a game only to have to grind like a f2p title or be given the option to pay more to unlock more quickly. The industry needs to wake up and stop destroying what should be successful titles because of their shitty marketing and business practices.  

News Comments > SOYF: S#!T ON YOUR FRIENDS
9. Re: SOYF: S#!T ON YOUR FRIENDS Jun 7, 2017, 17:52 Mordecai Walfish

contrived and derivative. there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this steaming pile of shit. the only actual relation to shit in the game (besides the game being absolute shit) is that the projectiles are brown and make fart noises when you hit people.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 4, 2017, 21:04 Mordecai Walfish

Kobalt wrote on Jun 4, 2017, 18:08:
Fucking finally. A fighting game where not only is the port not terrible, it's actually better than console. Tekken 7 is the fighting game of the year no question.

Agreed. Namco knocked it out of the park with this one.

News Comments > Renzo Racer Early Access
3. Re: Renzo Racer Early Access Jun 2, 2017, 22:02 Mordecai Walfish

shinchan0s wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 13:13:
Well, you don't see many Mario Kart style racers on PC so there's definitely a niche there. Whether it needed to be filled with an unabashed lazy clone, well that's a whole other question.

It is really surprising that nobody has tapped into the mario kart market really on PC. Maybe because a really high-quality game would be necessary in this case, because of the bar being set so high already by nintendo here. Who cares if it's a clone, just make it a fun and enjoyable multiplayer brawl/racer with great tracks and a solid feeling engine. A game like this would even work with the f2p model of having different models/skins for the racers, I think.

News Comments > TEKKEN 7 Released
3. Re: TEKKEN 7 Released Jun 2, 2017, 04:47 Mordecai Walfish

Fighting games have had a pretty strong showing on the PC lately, and with Sega talking about rekindling old franchises, there's hope we'll see a virtua fighter sequel on PC also.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 May 29, 2017, 19:44 Mordecai Walfish

MeanJim wrote on May 29, 2017, 01:10:
Was there a sale on GTA V this weekend? I decided to fire it up and play some GTA Online this weekend since it's been a long time. I played the new missions from Lamar and some of the new races. I didn't see any blatant cheating like I saw the last time I played, but there were a couple of people exploiting places in races to skip huge chunks of the track. I still came in 2nd place and set the lap record on one despite two people taking advantage of the exploit.

Does no one from the Blues Crew play anymore? I never finished the heist missions. I played them with Blues Crew back when it first came out, but everyone (including me) quit. I've come back a few times, but I haven't had luck getting good random people to join my heists.

Yeah it was 40% off.

I play still, I'm in the racing crew NoDo along with the Blues crew.

If you're talking about the stunt races, they have many shortcuts that you can master, and there is quite a bit of variety on how you can race on them. I think they're tons of fun. A clanmate just recently made a rocket league type map for gta V. each team has karumas, insurgents and MTL Dune's for offense, balanced and defense vehicles. It's actually a ton of fun, and awesome still seeing new stuff people are making in the creator, 4 years out.

Add me in the rockstar launcher (MordecaiWalfish, without the space) if you want to do the heists. I had only really gone through them once or twice when they released. I can get a couple reliables to fill out the empty spots on our team if you don't have anyone else in mind. I'm down to start from the beginning or wherever you're at on them.

News Comments > New Street Fighter V Stage and CFN Next Week
4. Re: New Street Fighter V Stage and CFN Next Week May 28, 2017, 00:28 Mordecai Walfish

much hope for both of those to be better than the trainwreck SFV has been. marvel doesnt seem like its going to catch on any more than the last one did. balance just isnt something those games are terribly good at so its potential as a huge tourney game is limited.

tekken 7 on the other hand is going to be interesting to check out. it all really hinges on how well they can pull off (online)
multiplayer and matching people properly. i dont know if its going to be cross compatible with other systems like sfv. i would like to see ps4/pc crossplay at least.

News Comments > EVERSPACE Launches
25. Re: EVERSPACE Launches May 27, 2017, 19:22 Mordecai Walfish

Burrito of Peace wrote on May 27, 2017, 15:47:
It's...ok, not really what I was hoping for. I keep waiting for a station where I can buy stuff but, yeah, apparently this is just a "run through different branches killing X number of ships from Y number of varieties over and over again until you reach the end."

I, too, was hoping for more of a Freelancer/Privateer style of game.

You never found the trader or g&b stations that trade while you played? thats odd. i see them every run

13. Re: EVERSPACE Launches May 27, 2017, 04:08 Mordecai Walfish

Joystick support and hardcore mode coming soon too:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rockfishgames/everspace/posts/1894676

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
55. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 20:12 Mordecai Walfish

Kxmode wrote on May 26, 2017, 19:40:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on May 26, 2017, 15:59:
Christians not violent? What fucking bizarro world is this taking place in?

I'm Christian, and I'm not violent. I don't even own a gun.

You shouldn't stereotype. That's very intolerant.

Hmm that got me thinking.. If I were a drag queen, I'd probably choose the name "Ella Mental; Queen of Intolerance". That would be so rad! Thanks for the inspiration bbycakez <3<3<3

(words are fun)

1. Re: EVERSPACE Launches May 26, 2017, 19:42 Mordecai Walfish

Love this game. Great for some quick space combat/exploration and they had one of the better Early Access' I've taken part in.

They made some pretty big last minute changes for this release, including VR support.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 in February
34. Re: Far Cry 5 in February May 26, 2017, 15:59 Mordecai Walfish

Christians not violent? What fucking bizarro world is this taking place in?

USA is the most Christian country in the world, and also has the most gun violence/deaths.

Hey and guess what, I've told dead baby jokes before! I guess that makes me as bad as a christian who has bombed a clinic somehow?

1880 Comments. 94 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo