User information for Choobeastia

Real Name
Choobeastia
Nickname
None given.
Email
Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Long time gamer who got addicted to Blues News during the wonderful stays that it sat right beside my Stomped bookmark and those of a few other Quake-centric sites.... I miss the Quake guy in the logo.
Homepage
Signed On
February 16, 2011
Supporter
-
Total Posts
82 (Suspect)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

82 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  ] Older

Re: Arma 3 Beta Begins
Jun 25, 2013, 19:47
Re: Arma 3 Beta Begins Jun 25, 2013, 19:47
Jun 25, 2013, 19:47

I really wanted to like Arma 2 but the "easy to ignore flaws" were sometimes gamebreaking bugs, like my friend's remapping of keys for his lefti-ness simply not working.

As much as I think the franchise has lots of potential, and was a massive fan of Flashpoint, after Arma and Arma 2 I think I'll wait for a demo before I risk money on this one.

Re: etc., etc.
Feb 16, 2011, 01:40
Re: etc., etc. Feb 16, 2011, 01:40
Feb 16, 2011, 01:40

I wanted to state that the title provided felt a bit slanted against Kalypso, and was hoping you might adjust it to remove that feel from it, especially in light of the fact that I don't feel that it's news. As others who responded posted, the price disparity exists via Steam and many other sources regardless of the company, though for some it's greater than for others. I know that it's not unusual for some of my EU friends to ask for me to gift them something so that they can get the US price and then pay the appropriate taxes and duties manually rather than having to deal with Valve's calculations concerning the matter.

I believe a more accurate statement may be "Game price disparities in different regions." It doesn't target Kalypso, and the fact of the matter is that it's not just them so it doesn't make editorial sense to single them out.
82 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  ] Older