Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for warmbluelasers

Real Name warmbluelasers   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Damn bears.
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 28, 2010, 13:24
Total Comments 89 (Suspect)
User ID 56099

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Quantum Break Win10 Follow-up
7. Re: Quantum Break Win10 Follow-up Aug 13, 2016, 13:01 warmbluelasers

The lawyer squad at Microsoft probably called to remind them about contracts, damages, liability, etc.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds
34. Re: No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds Aug 12, 2016, 15:32 warmbluelasers

Console port trash. I hope the check from Sony was fat.  

News Comments > DOOM Released
91. Re: DOOM Released May 13, 2016, 23:49 warmbluelasers

I started playing the moment Steam unlocked. God I love this game, but it tanked in the retail shops I was around today.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Announced
13. Re: Battlefield 1 Announced May 6, 2016, 23:53 warmbluelasers

I would only be interested in a primarily single player game so that proper attention could be given to building character, atmosphere, story... which is to say I'm not at all interested.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood with DOOM Pre-Purchases
4. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood with DOOM Pre-Purchases May 4, 2016, 10:21 warmbluelasers

nin wrote on May 4, 2016, 10:05:
I didn't find it nearly as good as The New Order...

I liked them both. New Order is more character heavy but Old Blood has tighter flow from action to action without it. The only thing that I didn't care for in Old Blood was the final boss. Felt really lazy compared to the bosses in New Order.

News Comments > RUINER Announced
16. Re: RUINER Announced Apr 21, 2016, 17:23 warmbluelasers

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 21, 2016, 15:35:
We need an Ocean's 11 plan to steal the money from Chris Roberts and give it to them.

The surprise twist ending will be the millions of neatly stacked and banded green IOU notes in the secret sub basement safe, each with CR's smiling face.

News Comments > Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server
5. Re: Blizzard Stops Private WoW Server Apr 7, 2016, 13:25 warmbluelasers

Kxmode wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 10:42:
Just thought of something. What if the reason Blizzard did this is they're working on a vanilla server and plan on announcing it at BlizzCon? It would make sense to shut down one of the largest private vanilla server ahead of time.

No, this would be typical copyright protection. It's an unauthorized use of Blizzard's intellectual property. It's no different than Lucas/Disney lawyers sending cease and desist letters to every Star Wars fan project that gains too much momentum.

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Free Survival Mode Plans
5. Re: Far Cry Primal Free Survival Mode Plans Mar 31, 2016, 09:21 warmbluelasers

Creston wrote on Mar 30, 2016, 23:08:
Bold plan for a game in which you can remote pilot an owl as if it was a drone.

Well it's not like it can paint targets, drop bombs, or has a laser guided attack that destroys tanks or anything. /s

News Comments > Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10
19. Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10 Mar 1, 2016, 14:52 warmbluelasers

Free to play? Windows 10? Pass.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam
2. Re: MechWarrior Online Coming to Steam Nov 14, 2015, 11:38 warmbluelasers

I can't wait for the deluge of negative and hilarious steam reviews of this "game."  

News Comments > Free Armored Warfare Tank
3. Re: Free Armored Warfare Tank Nov 12, 2015, 08:51 warmbluelasers

Armengar wrote on Nov 12, 2015, 07:05:
AW is fun, the MM is better and there is PVE when PVP is on a crazy day but it just doesn't have the same pull that WoT gave me. I do prefer the gameplay of AW but something is missing and I cant put my finger on it.

For me it's the differences in the audio and artwork. AW is a mechanically superior game in many ways, but the environments and tank art lack a feel of passion and care. As obnoxious as the weathering is on Wargaming vehicles, it does make the game feel much more alive. Obsidian says they're going to add dynamic dirt/weathering to vehicles and that might help, but that still leaves the environments feeling like sterile recreations.

News Comments > BATTLETECH Hits PvP Stretch Goal
34. Re: BATTLETECH Hits PvP Stretch Goal Nov 3, 2015, 09:15 warmbluelasers

I picked up two of the Shadowrun games during the Halloween sale and I had so much fun I went ahead and "preordered" this. I can't say I'll be touching the PVP mode at all but I'm psyched for the Merc campaign.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
16. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 19, 2015, 01:44 warmbluelasers

Kxmode wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 00:07:
I'm at a complete loss for words. This is like when Jessep from "A Few Good Men" admitted to ordering the death of PFC Santiago in a court of law.

Actually this sounds like the typical boss from hell. Have no working knowledge about the business he's running, shit things up with that incompetence, then blame everyone else when it goes bad. Fits his career MO well too if you think about it.

News Comments > Star Citizen Asset Leak
19. Re: Star Citizen Asset Leak May 25, 2015, 17:56 warmbluelasers

Chris Roberts just announced the Bengal with LTI is going on sale for $100,000!!! Limited time only!!! GET YOURS NOW!!!  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
15. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 21, 2015, 13:18 warmbluelasers

Can you actually fly all the ships they're selling yet? Or is this still $250 for shitty concept art?  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Rewards Battlefield Veterans
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Rewards Battlefield Veterans Feb 18, 2015, 20:22 warmbluelasers

Does this pack include a 3x scope for my knife?  

News Comments > Sony Online Entertainment Sold
37. Re: Sony Online Entertainment Sold Feb 3, 2015, 08:26 warmbluelasers

Planetside 2 was on a fast track to abandonment anyway. Now that the idiot Sony overlords (and hopefully the clueless upper management) aren't pushing for fast cash at the complete neglect of everything else, they can either fix the game and make it what it should have been by now or put it out of its misery for good.  

News Comments > Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans
13. Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans Jan 21, 2015, 15:14 warmbluelasers

MS ordered retailers to pull the older versions of Office off the shelf so they could push the subscription version. Why give them the benefit of the doubt?

If we're lucky 'first year free' will probably be just like Norton AV - after the first year you'll be locked out from getting patches and updates. If they're going to charge a sub just to log in to the desktop (always on OS! cool!), well I hope it blows up in their face.

News Comments > Pardo: Olympics Should Include Esports [Updated]
32. Re: Blizzard: Olympics Should Include Esports Dec 24, 2014, 18:05 warmbluelasers

vrok wrote on Dec 24, 2014, 14:50:
Rob Pardo is actually no longer with Blizzard so the headline and story blurb is misleading.

Maybe he's already hit the egg nog.

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
34. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 10:53 warmbluelasers

I have zero interest in this game because killing hordes of unarmed civilians is about as thrilling as killing hordes of unarmed zombies.

I really don't care about censoring the title due to its content. Postal is on steam. Remember Postal? The game that lets you shove an M16 up a cat's ass and launch it like a rifle grenade, and go around pissing gonorrhea in people's mouths?

People only give a shit about this one because it blipped on their radar and they feel like they need to sound off on it.

89 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo