Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linthat22

Real Name Linthat22   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 11, 2010, 00:41
Total Comments 121 (Novice)
User ID 56073

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 30, 2016, 10:14 Linthat22

Zuckerberg can go Fuckerberg himself.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released
1. Re: The Witcher 3 Patch & GotY Edition Released Aug 30, 2016, 10:12 Linthat22

So these are new fixes in addition to?....  

News Comments > The Hive Released
1. Re: The Hive Released Aug 25, 2016, 19:00 Linthat22

Man, and here I was thinking it was a rerelease of the game from the 3Df/X era that sucked.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
54. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 21, 2016, 06:45 Linthat22

jdreyer wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 03:13:
Darks wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 14:46:
IDK, I think to many people are to easily impressed. I really didn't see anything about this that blew me away. To many people are in a hurry to praise what they are seeing, but the reality of it is, hes had 5 years to make this game so far. And this is all he really has to show for? Those of us who originally backed this game are getting very I'm patient with him.

Don't count me among the many who are ready to bow down to him. Everything I've seen here No Mans Sky is already doing.

Took NMS 8 years to ship their game, and they did a lot less than what Roberts is trying to do. Which rather than bowing down, has me scratching my head: how is he going to finish this within budget and make it all work in a cohesive whole while delivering all of those mechanics over a "universe" of 100 unique star systems? The proof of concept is shaping up nicely, but that's just one system...

8 years? Where did you get that number? Every place of read has stated 4 years.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
53. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 21, 2016, 06:35 Linthat22

NasWulf wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 16:57:
I think CR just shoved his cock into DS's mouth to shut him up.

Not hardly

News Comments > Silence: The Whispered World 2 Trailer
1. Re: Silence: The Whispered World 2 Trailer Aug 16, 2016, 10:50 Linthat22

I can't wait to play this and the first one with my daughter!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 12, 2016, 09:46 Linthat22

Just not feeling it for Rogue One.  

News Comments > More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney
7. Re: More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney Jul 26, 2016, 10:11 Linthat22

I've never had any issues with Steam with Windows 10. Hell, not even an issue with GOG's beta Galaxy program.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 7, 2016, 10:12 Linthat22

I'd be surprised if this gets funded. Looks like crap and looks boring. I will say though, seeing the guy "immersing" himself in the game while wearing a girdle is pretty hilarious.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.4
2. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 Jun 11, 2016, 12:06 Linthat22

El Pit wrote on Jun 11, 2016, 11:54:
Another decade or so, and a full alpha of the complete game (without all the stuff they dropped during development) should be available! REJOICE, PEOPLE!

Hey, Chris Roberts is the real MVP! Minimum Viable Producer lol

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: etc., etc. Jun 10, 2016, 10:45 Linthat22

Task wrote on Jun 10, 2016, 10:37:
Kangaroo Court or Incompetence. You decide Amerika.

How dare you talk about our banana republik!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 8, 2016, 10:58 Linthat22

So Turtle Beach is basically reintroducing people to planar speakers, just with their twist on it?  

News Comments > King's Quest Episode One Free
1. Re: King's Quest Episode One Free May 18, 2016, 10:51 Linthat22

Awesome that they're offering it for free to get some money, but sucks for those who bought it already.  

News Comments > Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
49. Re: Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused Apr 29, 2016, 18:19 Linthat22

George Lynch? Really? He was considered good back in the 80's, but today he sounds like a Van Halen clone with lots of slop.

https://youtu.be/v-cdTnZHCis

News Comments > New Borderlands Confirmed
21. Re: New Borderlands Confirmed Apr 23, 2016, 07:04 Linthat22

Gadzooks wrote on Apr 23, 2016, 04:15:
The first game really didnt have much of a story, and there werent a lot of dialog moments that really stuck with me after playing BL1 for well over 100 hours. I enjoyed the gameplay though.

BL2 on the other hand, had an actual story, that was more than just "Go to planet, find vault, open vault" that was the gist of the first one. The main thing however with BL2, was just the sheer brilliance that went into the dialog between the npcs and the characters. So many lines went on to be well known things all over the net, even by people who didnt ever play borderlands.

The writers for the pre-sequel didnt really get it though, as the game was kinda meh. It had a story, but it really lacked the talent that went into making the NPCs just a blast to listen to.

Surprisingly, Telltale games comes along, and its like they totally understood what made BL2 great. Their game (tales of the borderlands) nailed it. Great story and great dialog.

I kinda worry for the next borderlands, if the person from the first game is the one leading the story for it.

I agree with all of this.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. Re: Evening Interviews Apr 5, 2016, 10:22 Linthat22

Luke wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 09:24:
Darks wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 08:34:
SlimRam wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 04:31:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 5, 2016, 02:26:
No love for the greatest space sim ever made?
Eh, I can speak for myself when I say i'm tired of 'The Dog and Pony Show'? From what I have watched of these he talks about some fairly minor points of the game development that they are currently working on. As a non-backer and a guy that would just like to play the finished game a lot of this info is irrelevant. Basically, give me a shipping date, at this point that's all I care about.

I am a backer, 60 dollars in. And I've been tired of the BS for the past two years. Like You All I want at this point is to see the fricking game released.

I am a backer, 60 dollars in.

Ha......you had it comming no sorry for ya , backers are for the lazy developers

Well if that isn't just a rude comment.

News Comments > The Witcher III GDC GotY
1. Re: The Witcher III GDF GotY Mar 17, 2016, 10:24 Linthat22

Love waiting for Game of the Year editions of big games!  

News Comments > Dream Theater Game Plans
3. Re: Dream Theater Game Plans Mar 1, 2016, 12:35 Linthat22

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 1, 2016, 12:13:
Necrophob wrote on Mar 1, 2016, 11:44:
Dream Theater hasn't made a good album in over a decade. The concept of the new one is pretty cringe worthy. If I want good progressive rock, I listen to Porcupine Tree instead.

Ok did some due-dil and checked out some Porcupine. Does today's Dream Theater sound anything like them? If so, wow they changed a lot. I do agree that the DT I do like is quite old. But that's ok, that is how it is for most, you come out with your best stuff and then you age with no major breakthroughs thereafter. But DT I know sounds nothing like the Pine.

Here's the thing. If anyone listens to anything after Dream Theater's album Awake (maybe A Change of Seasons for the covers), you'll find that they're not the band that they used to be. Catchy and musical song structures versus virtuosity affixed atop a song formula; and you'll find what the people miss.

Porcupine Tree; like Dream Theater; is full of competent musicians. It's just Porcupine Tree hasn't lost their way (too much, without coming back).

News Comments > Star Citizen Split Details
24. Re: Star Citizen Split Details Feb 9, 2016, 15:55 Linthat22

Kxmode wrote on Feb 9, 2016, 15:40:
Chris Roberts doesn't want to make a video game. He wants to make a Movie that's a Video Game. It's the exact reverse of video games turning into movies. He's been doing this since Wing Commander 3.

"When they see what I have produced. *heavy laborious breathing* THEN Hollywood will know that I'm to be taken SERIOUSLY!!! I will make George Lucas cry and make Disney BILLIONS!!! BUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!" Quoted Chris Roberts while eating microwaved chicken nuggets while sitting on his $5k couch.

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced
5. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 6, 2015, 19:58 Linthat22

Julio wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 17:42:
harlock wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 16:21:
worthless studio

I'm with you there. Not giving them any money, they picked their SJW politics, let them live with it.

Please explain for those of us that don't understand.

121 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo