Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1250 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Screenshots
14. Re: Sunday Screenshots Nov 2, 2015, 07:34 Rattlehead

Nuhauser wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 21:44:
D4rkKnight wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 20:48:
Why doesn't Bethesda just release some actual in game photos with UI and videos of gameplay. They seem to have something to hide with this game and these photos show why.

Most likely you've answered your own question. I was very determined to pick this up last week after finishing Heart of Stone but couldn't get my credit card to work with Steam. Instead, I got a cheap copy of Mad Max and after playing it all weekend I'm really enjoying it.

I should know better than to preorder anyways, but the lack of in game PC footage and prerelease reviews screams "Wait!" to me.

There's an embargo until nov 9, 5am EST.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Sunday Screenshots Nov 1, 2015, 18:57 Rattlehead

Squirmer wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 17:51:
Graphically it looks like total shit. Why is it so washed out?

The guy who took them had some really bad compression issues when he uploaded them, he says it doesn't look as bad.

4. Re: Sunday Screenshots Nov 1, 2015, 17:11 Rattlehead

So an early review on Reddit says the dialogue system is pretty bad. It boils down to 4 choices. Good, bad, sarcastic, and tell me more.

Everything else though has been improved it seems.

News Comments > The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Released
7. Re: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Released Oct 31, 2015, 09:30 Rattlehead

Ed McMillian delivers again. This guy is a genius.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Fall Update and New Map Tomorrow
9. Re: Battlefield 4 Fall Update and New Map Tomorrow Oct 26, 2015, 23:04 Rattlehead

Slick wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 19:33:
where are the patch notes? i can't find em anywhere online...

I heard that IRNV won't be able to see through smoke anymore... is that true!?

Aww

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Video
6. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Video Oct 21, 2015, 18:54 Rattlehead

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 21, 2015, 18:45:
LittleMe wrote on Oct 21, 2015, 15:15:
Another game that idolizes the police state?
Yup. As long as you call the suspect a terrorist everything's fine - you don't even need to bother with the paperwork. Apprehend people in a non-lethal manner? Nah, don't be silly.

The US models its justice system on Judge Dredd, only with added racism. The only reason the US even has courts is for multi-billion dollar corporations to sue each other. The poor and the black are simply shot on sight - they rarely make it to trial. Want to imagine a dystopian future? Just visit Detroit.
3edgy5me

News Comments > Hideo Kojima's Konami Exit
8. Re: Hideo Kojima's Konami Exit Oct 19, 2015, 22:19 Rattlehead

jdreyer wrote on Oct 19, 2015, 21:37:
This makes no sense to me. The Phantom Pain has sold millions and millions of copies, and the game has been hailed as one of the best games of the year. And, although it's not the greatest indicator, the Metacritic score is 93. By all accounts this is a massive success in the gaming world, and they're canning the creator and director of the series?
Do you live under a rock?

News Comments > Hideo Kojima's Konami Exit
1. Re: Hideo Kojima's Konami Exit Oct 19, 2015, 18:36 Rattlehead

HIT THE LEVER  

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
16. Re: Sunday Interviews Oct 18, 2015, 21:55 Rattlehead

This is the same company that releases the same sports games every year? Yea, no need for remakes.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 18, 2015, 21:35 Rattlehead

THERE'S ANOTHER TALES GAME? SINCE WHEN? WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS?!  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2015, 21:23 Rattlehead

A lot of people play them...do you live under a rock?

Q: They say that the Resident Evil series is losing its horror touch. What are your thoughts on this?

A: Since thereís been more spinoff titles, I can see how it can be perceived in such a way. And of course I believe that we should produce titles that bring out the horror. Iím thinking about it and also preparing for it.

No, it's perceived that way because the game hasn't had any horror elements since Resident Evil 0.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition Released
4. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition Released Oct 6, 2015, 20:22 Rattlehead

The_Pink_Tiger wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 19:33:
Reviews were a bit iffy on this one. I think I'll wait for it to drop in price a bit.

Oh, and for it to hit Steam (or - dare to dream - GOG). I hate trying to remember which game-launcher I have to use for a particular game... I wish EA would finally figure that out and not insist on all their games being exclusive to Origin.
It's never going to Steam, ever, the entire point of Origin is to compete with Steam. Also, you really can't simply remember that EA games are opened with Origin?

News Comments > StarCraft II 3.0 & Whispers of Oblivion Released
1. Re: StarCraft II 3.0 & Whispers of Oblivion Released Oct 6, 2015, 20:21 Rattlehead

:0 A FREE CAMPAIGN?!  

News Comments > PC Sonic Lost World Next Month
3. Re: PC Sonic Lost World Next Month Oct 6, 2015, 20:20 Rattlehead

Just put the poor hedgehog to sleep already.  

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Announced
8. Re: Far Cry Primal Announced Oct 6, 2015, 13:46 Rattlehead

Trying to cash in on the success of Ark: Survival Evolved I see.  

News Comments > America's Army: Proving Grounds Released
1. Re: America's Army: Proving Grounds Released Oct 1, 2015, 19:08 Rattlehead

I remember when I went to E3 2003, I played America's Army on an Alienware at a display booth to show off the power of the computers. I was absolutely jaw dropped by the realistic graphics, sounds and gameplay. It's one of the games that got me into PC gaming at the time.  

News Comments > Hitman Rollout Detailed
1. Re: Hitman Rollout Detailed Sep 29, 2015, 17:36 Rattlehead

I don't understand Square Enix lately. What is the point of this model? Are you trying to just fucking piss off customers as much as possible? Like what are they trying to accomplish?  

News Comments > RollerCoaster Tycoon World in December
2. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon World in December Sep 29, 2015, 17:26 Rattlehead

From what I've heard it has only a fraction of the content the previous games had upon launch. So yea, you can bet your ass they will milk this with DLC. Also, you can tell the game just reeks upon launch when they have to use the buzzwords "next generation" 2 times in a row in that crappy video. Also, just look at how much "corporate marketing" that video stinks of. Do you think they are actually saying anything to each other when it shows them looking at the computer while he moves his hand?

How many devs has this game gone through? I mean sure the graphics got a big upgrade but they still look dated and bland. I mean for a "next-gen" game there is barely any difference between this and RCT3.

The spline based coaster system seems awesome though, there was nothing more frustrating than finally finishing a huge coaster to have the track 1 tile off to the right or left from the last connecting piece. Also, yay for mods!

I still don't understand what Atari is these days. Is it a name? Company? Publisher? Developer?

This comment was edited on Sep 29, 2015, 17:33.

News Comments > Prison Architect Breaks Out Next Month
1. Re: Prison Architect Breaks Out Next Month Sep 21, 2015, 10:58 Rattlehead

It's nice to see an early access game done right, rather than the buckets of broken, buggy, unfinished, abandoned dog shit that gets shoveled on monthly. Early access seems like an excuse for all these half-assed asset flippers and shit peddlers to sell under the guise of "dun wurry guiz, it wil b finizhsd, jus giv us monyez lol"  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 20, 2015, 22:21 Rattlehead

Shortest game in recent history...? Are you serious or on crack? The game is easily 15+ hours skipping the side quests.  

1250 Comments. 63 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo