Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul Nadolny

Real Name Paul Nadolny   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nadool
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 7, 2010, 21:08
Total Comments 57 (Suspect)
User ID 55879

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
60. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 21:09 Nadool

Trevellian wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 19:41:
Farm Hunter Helquivst for his "The Bee" legendary shield. You'll thank me later. As it will let you pretty much kill The Warrior on TVHM with Zero in 30 seconds with the Kunai Blades and a decent Shotgun.

The devs have stated The Bee is "so getting nerfed" as per twitter. Whether that's happened yet or not I don't know.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 6, 2012, 16:51 Nadool

The best iPhone yet...well no shit sherlock.  

News Comments > DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released
9. Re: DC Universe Online Hand of Fate Released Sep 19, 2012, 20:32 Nadool

I clicked on the comments just to see how many asshats would say "peepul stil playz dizs?!?!" but I was shocked to see only one asshat in the room. I don't care what anyone says, DCUO is a lot of fun. There are problems that may plague this game forever, but it is still a blast. Action, button mashing, good PVP, a lot of loot and tons of customization options for your toon. Find some friends and a good league and that raises the fun exponentially. If those things aren't for you then ok, maybe it "sucks" for whatever you're into.

And it's free for fucks sake...download it and judge for yourself. I enjoy it and I'm not even all that into comics, and I was more of a Marvel fan as a kid. It's far from the best thing out there, but it's a damn good time. I've played since the beta and it has come leaps and bounds from where it was. There was a point where we thought it was going to die right then and there but they've done a lot to move it in the right direction.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup
32. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 15:12 Nadool

2 words: "Butt Stallion"  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 14, 2012, 21:34 Nadool

So this is why we had a solar flare last week.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Borderlands 2
53. Re: Gone Gold - Borderlands 2 Aug 19, 2012, 23:55 Nadool

Welcome to Costco. I love you.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch
2. Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch Jul 22, 2012, 19:10 Nadool

I was shocked when it came out of beta and I picked it up and just about all of the same bugs were there. The one that really pisses me off is when you spawn and your camera gets locked focused on one spot and if you turn the camera at all it snaps back to that spot. Really annoying but cool as hell if you manage to get a kill somehow without being able to turn haha.

I really like the game though and wouldn't discourage anyone from picking it up. It's still a lot of fun and hopefully a patch or two down the road will alleviate a few problems.

I play on PS3 so I can't speak for how bad it is on PC.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch Next Week
2. Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch Next Week Jul 8, 2012, 02:50 Nadool

I gives 1 fuck. Fun game.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 04:10 Nadool

They haven't killed it yet. I'm hoping there is enough of an outcry and they realize people want it.  

News Comments > id Hasn't Forgotten RAGE
5. Re: id Hasn't Forgotten RAGE Jul 5, 2012, 19:35 Nadool

Tell me they haven't forgotten about Quake. Then I'll give a shit.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 4, 2012, 02:06 Nadool

Betanews is pretty terrible. Did not take long to figure that out.  

News Comments > I Am Alive PC Follow-up
33. Re: I Am Alive PC Follow-up Nov 25, 2011, 05:11 Nadool

Apparently you can train a monkey to post on forums too. With pretty decent grammar I might add. However when you break down what he's trying to say, he's still just flinging poo.

News Comments > New Via Digital Distribution
2. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Nov 24, 2011, 23:58 Nadool

They were great fun. The controls were unusual for me in that up moved you forward in the direction you were facing but after getting used to that it was great. I don't remember if it was regret or remorse, but as a kid I remember being soooo pissed and wanting revenge so badly when they destroyed your base area and killed all your friends and vendors and whatnot. I think that was the first time I ever had that feeling like..."oh I am going to destroy these assholes now for this."

And soooo many weapons.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Announcement
18. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Announcement Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 Nadool

People still care about GTA?  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Complete?
62. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Complete? Sep 3, 2010, 03:49 Nadool

They left out the part where QuakeSpy was just a link to Quake servers on the internet and since became GameSpy, a multi-million dollar network now part of IGN and owned by News Corporation.

Those shots of the pre-order receipts are simply awesome though. I have a feeling that if it does ever get released, it will probably sell like crazy. Hell, I'll probably buy it and I never even played that much Duke back in the day. And yeah, it probably will lose all of its luster by then but it's just one of those things that make you say "holy shit, I can't believe I'm actually holding this in my hand right now". Might even get 2 and keep one sealed! Haha...RIP DNF

News Comments > Cargasm Announced
7. Re: Cargasm Announced Aug 8, 2010, 18:46 Nadool

As much as people want to say there are too many shooters out there, I think the same could be said about lame driving games like this. Like most have said, the cars look pretty awful and yaaay reflections? Graphics look on par with the like of Midnight Club and NFS games from at least 5 years ago. No thank you.

There are a few successful franchises in the genre and I think that's the way it will stay for a while.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Aug 7, 2010, 17:09 Nadool

Vanquish looks kinda cool, another shooter woohoo. Quantum Theory just looks ugly, but that could just be the screenshots. Maybe some video will change that up for me.  

57 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo