Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Brant King

Real Name Brant King   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jivaro
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jul 23, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 2590 (Senior)
User ID 55841

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > For Honor Adding Training Mode Tomorrow
1. Re: For Honor Adding Training Mode Tomorrow Apr 18, 2018, 23:11 Jivaro

I was expecting a Battle Royale Mode...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Event This Month
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Event This Month Apr 13, 2018, 22:13 Jivaro

Playing as an ewok beating on stormtroopers actually sounds fun.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 13, 2018, 09:26 Jivaro

I met Ritter (and Tenant) over the weekend at Silicon Valley Comic Con in San Jose. She facetimed with a family member of mine who has been raped and physically abused by a "boyfriend". It was one of the few times that a celebrity has managed to impress me in a very "real life" sort of way. I won't go into the details, but it was a pretty emo experience, in a good way. Glad she gets at least another season.  

News Comments > Steam Spy Ending Due to Steam Privacy Changes
21. Re: Steam Spy Ending Due to Steam Privacy Changes Apr 11, 2018, 14:42 Jivaro

I wonder if this is going to up the pressure on Valve to add features that have long been absent from the Steam client because some app or website provides the info, etc. I feel like some really convenient stuff is not available in the client and they get away with it because 1)it's valve and everyone knows they work on Valve time when they work at all & 2)somebody else has been doing it for them.

I am not complaining about improvements to privacy mind you. More like thinking out loud.

News Comments > Steam Spy Ending Due to Steam Privacy Changes
20. Re: Steam Spy Ending Due to Steam Privacy Changes Apr 11, 2018, 14:37 Jivaro

Prez wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 12:26:
Sheep here! Baaaaaaaaaa!

Anyway I'm glad they're hiding our library contents - I don't want people seeing how much time I'm putting into 'House Party' and all the Japanese Anime nudie games. I mean... IF, you know, I actually played those games. Which I don't. At all.

I laughed nervously at this for far longer than I really should have. No idea why. Really.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2018, 14:21 Jivaro

When I broke my back (vertebrae) in two places and crushed a disc about 11 years ago we were living in a two story apartment. It didn't take long for me to figure out I needed a one floor pad to call home. We bought a ranch style home and it has helped tremendously. Not just with getting around the home normally, but with the normal home repair small jobs or putting on a house party or whatever. Removing stairs from the various equations of home life was the best thing I could have done for my physical health post-back injury.  

News Comments > Razer Game Store Launches
5. Re: Razer Game Store Launches Apr 6, 2018, 13:47 Jivaro

I buy razer stuff because my personal experience has been that they are fantastic. Never bought a laptop from them though, no idea about that. Everything I have bought has been peripheral stuff like keyboards and mice. 2 keyboards and four mice I think. I kill mice like a barn owl and the razer mice have been able to hold up pretty well.  

News Comments > Five Free Games with Twitch Prime
5. Re: Five Free Games with Twitch Prime Apr 2, 2018, 11:44 Jivaro

My prime membership gets better all the time. 8.25 a month basically. stupid cheap for everything that comes with it.  

News Comments > Get The Darkness II for Free
14. Re: Get The Darkness II for Free Mar 27, 2018, 11:31 Jivaro

I played the original on PS3, liked it, but ultimately gave up because I am so clumsy with a controller and FPS shooters. Looking forward to trying the sequel on PC....of which I didn't even know it existed.  

News Comments > LEGO The Incredibles Revealed
3. Re: LEGO The Incredibles Revealed Mar 20, 2018, 03:30 Jivaro

I will be buying this. Lego and The Incredibles...Sounds like a franchise match in heaven.  

News Comments > Epic Releases $12M Worth of Paragon Content
5. Re: Epic Releases $12M Worth of Paragon Content Mar 19, 2018, 21:39 Jivaro

I have no doubt that Epic benefits from this somehow but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very cool thing to do.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Mar 15, 2018, 18:05 Jivaro

putting the video on steam and using statistical analysis of the viewers provided by Steam they can probably find numbers that either support or oppose bringing the game to PC. ---if they were actually the developers..per say

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 15, 2018, 18:01 Jivaro

I started using a SSD for my main drive about 3 months ago due to main hdd dieing and the pricing had dropped to a point where I could cope.

I have felt substantially stupid ever since that day for not doing it much sooner.

News Comments > The Witcher's Geralt Joining Soulcalibur VI
1. Re: The Witcher's Geralt Joining Soulcalibur VI Mar 15, 2018, 17:29 Jivaro

Sounds odd but that actually seems like it could be pretty fun. Provided he has his own unique style and isn't just a psuedo copy of another character's template.  

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September?
7. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider in September? Mar 14, 2018, 17:57 Jivaro

I don't usually get these on day one, but I have them all and I have played them all. I have liked every game from the beginning and thought they were worth the money I paid for them. Really looking forward to having another one to play.

Also nervous because this is one of the last Square Enix series that I still can get excited about.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 11, 2018, 16:41 Jivaro

any possibility that one is the demo?  

News Comments > Tomb Raider Remasters Announced
2. Re: Tomb Raider Remasters Announced Mar 11, 2018, 16:40 Jivaro

StingingVelvet wrote on Mar 11, 2018, 14:41:
Better come to GOG as well, as that's where I own them.

They said they aren't planning on it. :/

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2018, 20:20 Jivaro

jdreyer wrote on Mar 10, 2018, 19:32:
Cutter wrote on Mar 10, 2018, 12:23:
People aged 18 are considered adults "for almost all purposes and certainly for the purposes of the exercise of fundamental constitutional rights", the lawsuit says.

So buying assault rifles? Fine. Buying a beer? No. Yeah. Ok. *insert Twilight Zone theme music here*

Can't rent a car until you're 25.

That's because the insurance industry lobbyists and other parties managed to beat the automobile industry to the punch. If we had insurance laws for guns similar to the insurance laws we have for cars I would be ecstatic. Not because I actually think that is the way to go. (or not to go..I haven't given the idea much thought at all) I just want to see the Insurance industry lobbyists and the NRA lobbyists go at it in a political cage match. Entertainment and possible progress all all once!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 10, 2018, 02:51 Jivaro

Burrito of Peace wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 12:40:
Task wrote on Mar 9, 2018, 10:46:
I do enjoy the 1998 version for...

...Mimi Rogers in a skintight outfit.

well..duh!

News Comments > Into the Black
14. Re: Into the Black Mar 10, 2018, 02:34 Jivaro

He is sad he got caught...nothing more, nothing less.  

2590 Comments. 130 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo