Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 1925 (Pro)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM Multiplayer Modes Detailed
7. Re: DOOM Multiplayer Modes Detailed Mar 21, 2016, 15:57 MajorD

DangerDog wrote on Mar 21, 2016, 15:42:
No CTF?

Yeah....I was wondering the same thing.

Bargain bin......maybe....

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 18, 2016, 10:35 MajorD

Glad they're making improvements to Edge, but still more work to do.

1) Enable Right-Click in favorites and sort as desired (name, date, etc) unless I am missing something.

2) Allow user to determine, on the fly, where to save a file you're downloading.

3) Bing plug-ins (right-click functions)

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 17, 2016, 13:46 MajorD

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 17, 2016, 11:31:
.........I'll stick to gaming with people I know and single player.

Yeah, same here. It is a bit more limiting, but worth it IMHO.

News Comments > DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored
1. Re: DOOM Multiplayer Maps Explored Mar 16, 2016, 21:42 MajorD

Dem er purty.

News Comments > More GeForce Driver Issues
14. Re: More GeForce Driver Issues Mar 15, 2016, 15:26 MajorD

Luke wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 14:51:
just install the drivers and forget about the GeForce Experience shit , the drives runs fine here Clown 's

Yup! All I do is custom/minimal install: Graphics Driver & PhysX System Software ONLY. That's it!

8. Re: More GeForce Driver Issues Mar 15, 2016, 13:22 MajorD

El Pit wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 12:42:
Quinn wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 12:30:
Wtf they aren't even beta anymore though? I have beta drivers turned off in GeForce Experience and these were an official release according to that program. Got your facts straight? Cause I'm confused... :\

nVidia had to declare them final drivers to force Geforce Experience to use them as an update for all people who - for good reasons, as we know - have turned off the beta driver updates but had installed the faulty final drivers.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up El Pit. Sorry Blue Puppyeyes

News Comments > System Shock Remastered Footage
22. Re: System Shock Remastered Footage Mar 15, 2016, 12:13 MajorD

Qbex . wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 05:53:
......Thief Gold next please and I'm sorted

Here you go. http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-gold-hd-texture-mod

3. Re: More GeForce Driver Issues Mar 15, 2016, 11:58 MajorD

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 15, 2016, 11:42:
Well they are called beta drivers for a reason

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

The post title should be 'More GeForce BETA Driver Issues'.

It's like people complaining about pre-alpha/alpha game they purchased. /shakes head, walks away....

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
6. Re: Sunday Interviews Mar 14, 2016, 12:13 MajorD

Valve time? God help us.....

News Comments > Thief Film Plans Revived
13. Re: Thief Film Plans Revived Mar 6, 2016, 16:23 MajorD

Just keep Eidos-Montréal far, far away from having anything (consulting, etc.) to do with the development of the film.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2016, 13:41 MajorD

Quboid wrote on Feb 28, 2016, 12:51:
rudra wrote on Feb 28, 2016, 12:41:
havent seen Fury Road - i heard that Mad Max is more of a side character compared to Charlize Theron, who is the main... it sounds fucked up

It's about Max's role in someone else's story in a similar way to Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome.

You guys have it all wrong, it was all about the guitar player.

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]
32. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 17:19 MajorD

Task wrote on Feb 26, 2016, 10:29:
50 attachments to unlock for bolt action rifles?

LOL! Well played.....

News Comments > SUPERHOT Released
2. Re: SUPERHOT Released Feb 25, 2016, 19:16 MajorD

State of the art......

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
31. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 25, 2016, 13:16 MajorD

wtf_man wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 13:00:
MajorD wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:47:

....and you keep drinking that Apple juice mmmmkay.

I'll keep drinking the Penguin Piss, too.

LOL! Well played.

14. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 25, 2016, 10:47 MajorD

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:41:
Verno wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:20:
WTF "a great version of Windows". The kool-aid is strong that quote.

Ah, the price of free.

The ignorant derp is strong with that quote, have you even used Windows 10? It is objectively superior to Windows 7 and Windows 8. The few problems with it have stemmed from telemetry and idiotic policy initiatives like this.

No, i tried it, twice. Keep chugging that free kool-aid Vern.

....and you keep drinking that Apple juice mmmmkay.

11. Re: Users of Microsoft's 'free' Windows 10 find unexpected ads on lock screen Feb 25, 2016, 10:35 MajorD

nin wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:29:
MajorD wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:18:
I call BULLSHIT on this one.....oh wait, it is a post from appleinsider.com, so it must be true.

I've been using Windows 10 since its release and have 'never' had advertisements on my locks screen or anything of that nature.

Are you using Windows Spotlight?

Yes I am, and have been since installing Windows 10.

I guess I have special copy Windows 10, because I have never seen an advertisement on the locks screen. But in all seriousness\fairness, it could be my settings that are preventing them.

9. Re: Users of Microsoft's 'free' Windows 10 find unexpected ads on lock screen Feb 25, 2016, 10:28 MajorD

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:21:
MajorD wrote on Feb 25, 2016, 10:18:
I call BULLSHIT on this one.....oh wait, it is a post from appleinsider.com, so it must be true.

I've been using Windows 10 since its release and have 'never' had advertisements on my locks screen or anything of that nature.

It ain't happened to me so it must be false. Wow

No,no, no, it is on appleinsider.com, so it must be true. \/\/ ( ) \/\/

4. Re: Users of Microsoft's 'free' Windows 10 find unexpected ads on lock screen Feb 25, 2016, 10:18 MajorD

News Comments > Undying Dying Light Support
3. Re: Undying Dying Light Support Feb 19, 2016, 10:37 MajorD

Fantastic job Techland! This game is tight, polished, and plays silky smooth.

Okay, so I followed the development of this game, but never purchased it, because I was afraid it would be another Dead Island, which I didn't care for. So I picked up Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition the other day, which includes 'all' DLC, season pass, pre-order BS, etc. and it was one of the best $60 bucks I've spent.

Techland nailed it!!! As stated above, the game is tight, polished, the level design and environment details are incredible, the graphics are beautiful, it runs silky smooth, and is a ton of fun. The Chrome engine has advanced so impressively, and Dying Light sure showcases it nicely. The parkour system is so well done and a fricken' blast, to story line (so far), quests, side quests, etc., just all flow nicely. And the CoOp game play is the best in any game I’ve ever played; the campaign plays out the same weather you play it solo, or up to 4 players in CoOp. It is very nicely designed and executed with high re-play-ability.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but I will just finish by saying it is a high quality game in every aspect and is certainly worth $60.00.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2016, 11:39 MajorD

Bravo! Nicely done!

Thanks Ant and Blue for post, I enjoyed that.

1925 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo