Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 2027 (Senior)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Cities: Skylines - After Dark Dawns
3. Re: Cities: Skylines - After Dark Dawns Sep 24, 2015, 12:08 MajorD

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 10:16:
Haven't played skylines in awhile, but I'll pick this up.

Yeah, I haven't played it in a while either, as I have been caught in the 'time suck' called Space Engineers.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Revealed?
17. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 18:19 MajorD

LiTh wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 17:33:
BobBob wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 14:22:
I wonder if they'll make an Apple TV version. Lately, I've been quite impressed with the recent iOS games. They've evolved to become more complex and visually appealing. The fact I can just take them anywhere I want is a major plus - especially to the beach. Thumbsup

Why would you goto the beach to play a phone app?

Yeah really, I'd be looking at beach babes in bikinis and the waves, not a mobile device.

Oh, and thanks all for feedback on Wolfenstein NO and OB.

Cheers Thumbsup

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Revealed?
4. Re: New Wolfenstein Revealed? Sep 23, 2015, 10:49 MajorD

I haven't played either of the new ones (NO or OB). Are they worth playing?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SOMA
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - SOMA Sep 22, 2015, 12:07 MajorD

Congrats Frictional Games on SOMA's release! I look forward to diving into it later today.

I've enjoyed every one of their games (-A:AMFP), and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 20, 2015, 15:54 MajorD

Fallout 4 in the top 10, huh....they gonna run out of digital copies or something?

News Comments > Amnesia Free on Steam
3. Re: Amnesia Free on Steam Sep 15, 2015, 17:44 MajorD

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 15, 2015, 17:36:
Ok I admit games like this freak me out. Fear also had some great moments.

Yeah.....I played F.E.A.R and F.E.A.R. 2 before playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I'd have to say after playing Amnesia, F.E.A.R. seemed pretty tame in comparison......

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 15, 2015, 11:21 MajorD

KTR wrote on Sep 15, 2015, 01:35:
How lame. Microsoft to announce their iPad Pro clone. How unoriginal.

Yeah, iPad Pro with a removable keyboard and sylus. How original.

Steve Jobs is probably rolling over in his grave, "I SAID THE DON'T NEED A KEYBOARD OR STYLUS WITH THE PAD!"

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 14, 2015, 13:40 MajorD

Jivaro wrote on Sep 14, 2015, 11:34:
Between the "Backdoors" and Ashley Madison links there is a joke there...but I will leave it alone...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Best Post of the day so far ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hackers are creative and tenacious enough as it is, so leaving a backdoor couldn't be more ludicrous!

News Comments > The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
8. Re: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux Sep 12, 2015, 02:13 MajorD

Thanks for feedback all. I liked Gone Home, never finished Dear Esther, but probably should revisit it at some point. I'll wait for Steam sale on this one.

Cheers!

Edit: Doh! I just checked it on Steam and it's currently on sale for $11.99. Hmmmmmmmmmmm decisions, decisions...........

News Comments > The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
1. Re: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux Sep 11, 2015, 19:14 MajorD

Was the original (non Redux) any good?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2015, 10:25 MajorD

LiTh wrote on Sep 11, 2015, 10:04:
nin wrote on Sep 11, 2015, 09:44:

News Comments > SOMA Creature Trailer
3. Re: SOMA Creature Trailer Sep 10, 2015, 22:42 MajorD

jdreyer wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 19:10:
That looks cool. Getting a Bioshock-meets-Amnesia vibe there.

Those live-action trailers they did a while back were really good, but it seems odd for a small studio to put a lot of money into that kind of marketing, especially so long before release. I think the first one came out a year and a half ago or something.

Stop baiting me jdreyer.

News Comments > SOMA Creature Trailer
1. Re: SOMA Creature Trailer Sep 10, 2015, 18:04 MajorD

Nope, not gonna watch it! Gonna let the game play out fresh and new without these teasers ruining for me. /Diverting attention to something else......

News Comments > Fallout 4 Mod & DLC Plans
6. Re: Fallout 4 Mod & DLC Plans Sep 9, 2015, 18:22 MajorD

Jivaro wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 16:43:
Although the cynic in me wants to take a couple shots at the the "regular updates" and "DLC" sections, the fanboy in me is winning the battle and all I can really say is...

GIVE ME THE DAMN GAME ALREADY.

Grin....my thoughts exactly. The "regular 'free' updates" started to rub me the wrong way, but then I read the 'Regular Updates' information.

News Comments > Win10 Minecraft Adding Cross-Platform Co-op
1. Re: Win10 Minecraft Adding Cross-Platform Co-op Sep 9, 2015, 10:32 MajorD

I don't play Minecraft, but that is pretty cool and impressive.

News Comments > SOMA Trailer
8. Re: SOMA Trailer Sep 3, 2015, 18:05 MajorD

Cutter wrote on Sep 3, 2015, 17:04:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to your reviews. My interest is most definitely piqued with this so far.

Have you played the Penumbra Series and Amnesia the Dark Descent?

5. Re: SOMA Trailer Sep 3, 2015, 16:31 MajorD

Task wrote on Sep 3, 2015, 15:47:
The fact that it takes place deep in the ocean makes even more scared to try this game.

Come on Task....

3. Re: SOMA Trailer Sep 3, 2015, 11:57 MajorD

vacs wrote on Sep 3, 2015, 10:57:
Already preordered the game but I will avoid any gameplay or teaser videos. The less one knows before playing this game, the better it is

Agreed! I started watching this video, but then stopped it, as I want to enjoy it in the game for the first time.

3. Re: Cycling Awesomeness. Sep 2, 2015, 13:34 MajorD

F'ing impressive! The human spirit never ceases to amaze me!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2015, 14:27 MajorD

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 13:57:
It's not funny if you're 6'3 and every time you go to the damn grocery store you're the person getting shit off the top shelf for the "vertically challenged" people.
I'm going to start asking them to get stuff off the bottom shelf for me cause I'm too tall.

Classic! I'll have to try that some day and see how that goes over....or should I say under. ba-dum-tssh!!!

2027 Comments. 102 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo