Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 1961 (Pro)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 30, 2015, 20:43 MajorD

Needs more like an overhaul!

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Nov 29, 2015, 20:29 MajorD

Cutter wrote on Nov 29, 2015, 14:15:
How about committing billions to getting the rich/big biz to pay their fucking share of taxes? Then we won't need charity.

Riiiiiiigt, because those tax dollars would certainly make it to the charities, and NOT the politicians' special interests and/or exorbitant pensions.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
4. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 15:22 MajorD

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 27, 2015, 15:07:
first world problems

Grin....

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Apology
7. Re: PAYDAY 2 Apology Nov 23, 2015, 11:11 MajorD

Lies after lies, after lies……

Basically they were testing the waters to see how many customers would continue to be suckered, but once the backlash spun out of control, it was only then they decided to come out with an empty apology.

Talk is cheap assholes, so until you patch the micro transactions out of the game, GO F*&K YOURSELVES GREEDY PRICKS!!!

They got a BIG black eye from this that probably won’t go away for a long time.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2015, 13:19 MajorD

Happy Birthday Blue!

Enjoy your day.

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt
11. Re: PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt Nov 13, 2015, 16:09 MajorD

Julio wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 15:58:
Maybe Overkill is too busy counting their stacks of DLC cash to have time to deal with this. Let them eat cake!

The Cake Is a Lie!

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 9, 2015, 11:11 MajorD

Hmmmmm....I ordered mine about two weeks before release date (October 30th) and it delivered on release day.

It's a nice device and I don't have to wear my Garmin Forerunner 410 or heart rate monitor when I run or cycle (Edge 305) now, as all I have to do is just wear this one device now. However, I do still use the Edge 305 as a HUD when cycling.

News Comments > Overwatch Origins Edition Details
9. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 17:24 MajorD

InBlack wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 16:08:
MajorD wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 12:56:
I'll be surprised if this game does all that well overall.

Why exactly? Does Blizzard's past record have anything to do with it?

No, Blizzard is no doubt a good studio with very successful franchises, but I don't see this game doing as well. It's just an observation; I just don't see it appealing to as wide of an audience.

News Comments > Overwatch Origins Edition Details
1. Re: Overwatch Origins Edition Details Nov 6, 2015, 12:56 MajorD

I'll be surprised if this game does all that well overall.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Launch Trailer
12. Re: Fallout 4 Launch Trailer Nov 5, 2015, 12:41 MajorD

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 12:36:
Wow did everyone take their 'AHM ANGRY!' pills this morning?

Grin....caffeine hadn't quite kicked in for me yet.

News Comments > Steam Item Stores
17. Re: Steam Item Stores Nov 5, 2015, 11:43 MajorD

Hmmmm, I wonder what % Facepunch takes.

This comment was edited on Nov 5, 2015, 17:16.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Launch Trailer
2. Re: Fallout 4 Launch Trailer Nov 5, 2015, 11:30 MajorD

Clowns keep showing console footage, so I can't help to wonder how much of a graphics boost and settings\options there will be on the PC version. I don't recall them talking about the PC version.

I'm really in no hurry to get this, so it will be something I can add to my Christmas list this year.....

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 30, 2015, 15:30 MajorD

jdreyer wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 13:34:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 11:24:
The real news of that study is "Humans are good at hitting other cars in traffic"

Now please remove the human factor from the road and never look back

This. Times 1000.

Computers are already superior to people in many aspects of driving. They'll only get better. Yes, driving is fun, and we like being in control, but we don't wash clothes by hand, nor do we cut down trees by hand either. Machines do those tasks and many others. Soon driving will just be another task that machines handle.

Nicely stated.....it sure is interesting to ponder.

Will we have to deal with or look at this guy?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Time Warner Cable Lost Just 7,000 TV Customers Last Quarter Oct 30, 2015, 12:13 MajorD

This trend will only continue as more and more people opt for a la carte so they don't pay for crap they don't want and/or even watch!

2. Re: Siri refuses to answer question from people not subscribed to Apple Music Oct 30, 2015, 12:09 MajorD

Another cock-block by Apple!

News Comments > Steam Security Tips
1. Re: Steam Security Tips Oct 30, 2015, 12:07 MajorD

Yeah, about every other time I log into Steam I prompted to provide my cell phone number, but I can't help thinking that is just a ploy to get a hold of my cell phone for other purposes. So, I decline every time. Call me skeptical, call me paranoid, or call me late for dinner, but you can't be too careful these days.

News Comments > Starsiege and TRIBES Free Games
7. Re: All Starsiege and TRIBES Games Free Oct 30, 2015, 11:59 MajorD

InBlack wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 09:58:
These games were awesome for their time, but I'm almost an old man now and these games have aged even more than I have

Yeah, I saw 1994 and realized that was over 21 year ago, and thought the same thing you did, "I'm getting old older ".

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Halloween Event
2. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Halloween Event Oct 29, 2015, 16:17 MajorD

Krovven wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 15:33:
More vehicles I don't care about.

You're not interested in doing this Just think how cool you'd look.....

News Comments > Space Engineers Sales Soar
9. Re: Space Engineers Sales Soar Oct 29, 2015, 14:34 MajorD

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 14:29:
MajorD wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:11:
Yeah, it can be a challenge at times, as near by enemy ships will send out drones to attack you and your base, so if you don't get established and/or have turrets up soon enough, it can really set you back. Turrets are also good for the occasional meteor storm.

Either that or they'll hard camp the fuck out of you. I usually find myself cut off from my base when I go out mining because they conveniently park themselves right in between which causes me to either YOLO rush or run out of oxygen.

BASTARDS! I haven't run into that situation yet, but sounds aggravating. Now that I said I haven't run into that.....I'm bound to now.

News Comments > Space Engineers Sales Soar
7. Re: Space Engineers Sales Soar Oct 29, 2015, 13:11 MajorD

harlock wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:50:
didnt know they finally made NPC enemies... might have to check out now

Yeah, it can be a challenge at times, as near by enemy ships will send out drones to attack you and your base, so if you don't get established and/or have turrets up soon enough, it can really set you back. Turrets are also good for the occasional meteor storm.

1961 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo