Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 2029 (Senior)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rocket League Adding Rumble Mode
2. Re: Rocket League Adding Rumble Mode Aug 8, 2016, 11:10 MajorD

This song popped into my hade when I read 'RUMBLE'.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Details
11. Re: Dishonored 2 Details Aug 5, 2016, 21:44 MajorD

nin wrote on Aug 5, 2016, 10:40:
Really looking forward to this one, especially after how enjoyable the first one was...hope it's as good!

I'll really have to give this game another try, as I put about 3-4+ hours into it on two different occasions, but it just didn't grab me. I thought the story was good for the amount I played, but I don't know why it didn't hook me.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2016, 11:05 MajorD

nin wrote on Aug 5, 2016, 10:44:
Based on the stories of their water, I'm surprised their mascot isn't a walking turd.

edit: OOF!

I don't watch Real Sports series on HBO too often, but there is a good segment on the Olympics venue with a lot of disturbing insights. I'm surprised more athletes haven't backed out; however, competing in the Olympics is a dream of a life time that they have been training for all their lives, so on the other hand its not surprising.

News Comments > New Titan X Released
2. Re: New Titan X Released Aug 2, 2016, 10:44 MajorD

Certainly major overkill for any/all PC games console ports. But heck, if you have $1,200.00 to burn, then WTF!

News Comments > More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney
83. Re: pc Jul 26, 2016, 16:35 MajorD

nin wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 13:54:
RedEye9 wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 13:21:
NIN, that popcorn ready yet?

omm.nom.nom...

I'm out, please pass the tub.

News Comments > More Grand Theft Auto Online Cunning Stunts
5. Re: More Grand Theft Auto Online Cunning Stunts Jul 26, 2016, 16:16 MajorD

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 26, 2016, 15:35:
Well, shit, they're really pushing me to clean off some space for this game again. My games drive is pretty packed and GTAV eats up a hefty chunk.

You can...

News Comments > More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney
40. Re: More Win10 Concerns from Tim Sweeney Jul 26, 2016, 12:30 MajorD

OH LOOK OUT, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

Go smoke some more Kush Tim....

News Comments > Quake Champions Trailer
15. Re: Quake Champions Trailer Jul 26, 2016, 12:27 MajorD

Timmy Willits is a blowhard!

News Comments > More Grand Theft Auto Online Cunning Stunts
2. Re: More Grand Theft Auto Online Cunning Stunts Jul 26, 2016, 12:23 MajorD

After not playing GTA V for quite some time, few friends and I were playing about a week ago and had an absolute blast playing these new stunt tracks, along with the original races. It reminded me how much fun/laughs I had playing MP in this game. I noticed they have minimized the hacker fest too.

It is worth jumping in and checking out again if you haven't played the game for a while.

10. Re: HBO Confirms Jul 19, 2016, 11:25 MajorD

nin wrote on Jul 19, 2016, 10:51:
MajorD wrote on Jul 19, 2016, 10:45:
So, not only do we have to wait longer to see the next season (7), we'll have less episodes.

......And they already said awhile back the last two seasons would have less episodes:
https://www.bluesnews.com/s/172748/out-of-the-blue

Hmmmmm, I do recall that....maybe I'm just in denial.

3. Re: HBO Confirms "Game of Thrones" S7 Delay Jul 19, 2016, 10:45 MajorD

So, not only do we have to wait longer to see the next season (7), we'll have less episodes.

News Comments > Dead Rising to Rise on PCs
1. Re: Dead Rising to Rise on PCs Jul 19, 2016, 09:30 MajorD

For some reason this song popped into my head when I read this headline.

Rock on..............

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2016, 09:45.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video
4. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video Jul 14, 2016, 12:06 MajorD

Acleacius wrote on Jul 14, 2016, 11:51:
After what these guys did in Human Revolution and Thief, I'll be waiting to hear from you guys. As a fan of the originals, can't help but hope for the best but these developers are clearly console focused and only seem to give lip service to PC gamers.

I've played both DE: HR and Thief(4), and IMO, those two don't even fall into the same category. DE: HR was very well done (IMO), and Thief (4) was an absolute train wreck.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video
1. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video Jul 14, 2016, 11:08 MajorD

Yeah, I'm resisting the urge to watch it, as I'd like to play the game knowing little as possible to enhance the experience.

I hope this game is as good as (and/or improved upon) Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Pray

It will most likely 'not' be a day-one purchase, but if the reviews are solid, I will probably end-up getting not too long after. Thinking

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: Hitboxes Jul 13, 2016, 22:43 MajorD

Creston wrote on Jul 13, 2016, 20:12:
So why the hell were they not matching before??

Oh wait, don't tell me. Console players? (or more accurately called: controller players.)

That was another DLC that nobody purchased.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2016, 14:07 MajorD

caralimon wrote on Jul 13, 2016, 13:45:
Hopefully Amazon hasn't taken over US society yet.

Grin.....they're in a race with Costco.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2016, 11:35 MajorD

Good point Blue, I agree. Who the heck is running the show over there?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 8, 2016, 11:24 MajorD

...."as this is one of those places where every day is video games day."

That reminds me of when we were kids and we'd ask our parents on Mother's Day or Father's Day, "When is kid's day?", and they'd always say, "Everyday is kid's day!". Looking back, it's pretty much the case.

News Comments > Rust Adding XP System
2. Re: Rust Adding XP System Jul 8, 2016, 11:18 MajorD

Rolleyes How long has this game been in Alpha.....2 1/2 - 3 years now? Sleeping

News Comments > Morning Patches
6. Re: Morning Patches Jul 7, 2016, 16:01 MajorD

Atomic wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 15:33:
jacobvandy wrote on Jul 7, 2016, 13:51:
Only patching woes I've had with that game involve occasionally waiting for the new version of F4SE.

Fortunately, they were quick to support this patch.

Speaking of F4SE; is it the reason I'm not seeing achievements?

As far as I know, F4SE is not the culprit, as I don't have it installed (yet), and my achievements seemed to stop at some point adding mods; however, some have reported F4SE is one of the culprits. By the time I noticed it, I had too many mods loaded to even bother figuring out which one(s) caused it.

You may want to check this mod out. I haven't installed it yet, but I'm probably going to give it a whirl here in the not too distant future.

If you do decide to DL/Install/use it, please let me know your thoughts.

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 2016, 16:10.

2029 Comments. 102 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo