Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 1920 (Pro)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On DOOM's Campaign Length
11. Re: On DOOM's Campaign Length Feb 14, 2016, 18:34 MajorD

Since RAGE, I no longer get excited about id Software games. I may pick I up on a Steam sale, but with all the other Indie games I've been enjoying, I doubt it.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Keep your smartphone safe while charging in public. Feb 13, 2016, 14:18 MajorD

Pretty much a no-brainer. If you can't see where the wires are going\terminating, then I'd be suspicious.

One of the first times I recall seeing a 'free charging station' was in the waiting room of a auto repair shop. I tried to follow where the wires went, but when I couldn't, I just waited until I was back in my car to throw it back on the car charger.

Call me paranoid, but you can't be too careful.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > Quantum Break PC Plans; Xbox Players Unhappy
8. Re: Quantum Break PC Plans; Xbox Players Unhappy Feb 12, 2016, 10:16 MajorD

Boo hoo, waahhhh, it's not fair!!

Good God! These entitlement twits are probably ones that played T-Ball where 'everyone' got a trophy, whether they won or lost....because it wouldn't be fair if only one team - the winners - got a trophy.

Amazing.....

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; New CoD This Year
1. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; New CoD This Year Feb 11, 2016, 19:34 MajorD

....A new CoD this year.....wow, imagine that.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2016, 10:39 MajorD

nin wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 10:34:
Creston wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 09:51:
That solar plant is very impressive. I shudder to think at how much it cost to build, but it's an incredible facility.

It reminds me of that tech bit that got pushed around a few years ago, about making all roads to have embedded solar cells. Sure, it's a great concept, but the cost???

It looks familiar....wasn't that movie Sahara (Clive Cussler) with Matthew McConaughey filmed there?

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch
9. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch Feb 10, 2016, 10:30 MajorD

nin wrote on Feb 9, 2016, 21:46:
Happy Birthday!

Thanks man!

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch
3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch Feb 9, 2016, 21:45 MajorD

siapnar wrote on Feb 9, 2016, 20:48:
Bought this immediately. Can't wait to give it a try

I've been following this game for the past week or so, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Please let us know your thoughts, as I just leveled up on Sunday, so I have some 'Level-Up-Money' burning a hole in my pocket.

Thanks.

News Comments > DOOM in May
26. Re: DOOM in May Feb 4, 2016, 15:05 MajorD

Caslon wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 14:34:
Just don't make this game play on PC like a console port, in any way, shape or form.

I wouldn't hold your breath, but I would hold onto your wallet.

News Comments > DOOM in May
3. Re: DOOM in May Feb 4, 2016, 11:43 MajorD

I wonder if id Software will ever develop a 'new' and successful franchise in lieu of updating the graphics and 'some' gameplay with all the old franchises that made them successful (DOOM, QUAKE, & Wolfenstein). RAGE was an embarrassment, and all the DLC\sequels Timmy touted never surfaced, which should tell you something.

They certainly pioneered the FPS genre, but have been pretty much left behind.......

4. Out of the Blue: Game Settings Poll Feb 2, 2016, 12:08 MajorD

Just 'out of the Blue' and complete curiosity, what game settings do you select for:

Invert Mouse Y Axis: Yes or No

Motion Blur: On or Off

My settings = Yes and Off.

13. Re: GoPro- Best of 2015 - The Year in Review. Feb 1, 2016, 11:46 MajorD

I love those GoPro Best of vids. There are some incredible caps in that vid.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 11:14 MajorD

Yeah, I've never been able to get into the ProBowl either. I thought maybe it was because the hype was over after SuperBowl, but when they moved it to the week before to test the waters, it still didn't do it.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2016, 22:02 MajorD

Just don't let the smoke out of the resistor.

News Comments > Try Star Citizen for Free
33. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 30, 2016, 11:48 MajorD

Sleeping

News Comments > Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust
8. Re: Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust Jan 29, 2016, 10:37 MajorD

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 10:21:
Yeah Origin is the least of their problems. It's a decent gaming client. The real problem is the bullshit business practices surrounding it all like overpriced DLC, season/premium passes made up of cut content, retarded preorder incentives, poor game balance in favor of preorder/microtransaction/DLC items etc. etc. etc.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

They started that crap with BF3, and I pretty much couldn't find too many vanilla servers to play on because I wasn't a "PREMIUM" member. Haven't purchased another BF game since.

News Comments > Evolve Adds New Hunter
7. Re: Evolve Adds New Hunter Jan 27, 2016, 11:31 MajorD

Sleeping

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 17:39 MajorD

Double post due to error with browser. Sorry....

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2016, 17:37 MajorD

El Pit wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 12:04:

A sequel to Blade Runner is so unnecessary. But if they really have to do it, at least they should have a better screenplay than The Force Awakens or Prometheus.

Agreed. That would be almost as bad as when they made remake of The Shining. WTF?! Never bothered to even watch it either.

News Comments > Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced
1. Re: Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced Jan 19, 2016, 13:18 MajorD

Wow, looks very nicely done.

The Unity\5 engine is pretty darn versatile and impressive IMHO.

News Comments > Five Nights at Freddy's World Next Month
2. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's World Next Month Jan 14, 2016, 17:52 MajorD

Rattlehead wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 17:21:
He's really milking this franchise. I still never got it.

Yeah, I never got it either. More of an appeal to the younger crowd.

But hey, wouldn't you milk it too if you could?

1920 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo