Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MajorDICK

Real Name MajorDICK   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MajorD
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 20, 2010, 17:07
Total Comments 2029 (Senior)
User ID 55780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free
20. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Dec 8, 2016, 11:29 MajorD

I had to use IE-11 in order to successfully login in, and the game is still available for free.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free
2. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Dec 7, 2016, 12:33 MajorD

jamiedj99 wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 12:24:
that if you can login and get it lol

Yeah, I can't log in yet either.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry S. Truman

News Comments > Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game
5. Re: Blizzard's Unannounced First-Person Game Nov 22, 2016, 12:26 MajorD

VaranDragon wrote on Nov 22, 2016, 11:23:
Overwatch Expansion! *shock* *disbelief*

/s

Outwatched?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
13. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 14, 2016, 17:47 MajorD

Nimh wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 13:03:
Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2016, 11:33:
Why is everyone pretending this is somehow worse under Trump than it would have been under Clinton? Am I missing something?

He campaigned against immigrants (Illegals), journalists (Shills), Muslims (Radical Extremists), and others.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2016, 17:57 MajorD

The Pyro wrote on Nov 11, 2016, 11:30:
On that note, remember that there are still thousands of national guard members who have not received any of the money they were promised for re-upping. My brother is one of them: he signed on the dotted line, got shipped to another continent, and thankfully returned safely. But he still hasn't seen a cent from the promised bonus.

Raise a stink if you can!

Trump will take care of it.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 11, 2016, 17:54 MajorD

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 11, 2016, 17:34:
Eugene K says it like it is, i bet other av's will speak out about Microsoft's practices.

Wasn't Microsoft taken to court for this type of practice before?

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Patch Plans
3. Re: Dishonored 2 Patch Plans Nov 11, 2016, 17:51 MajorD

hhmmmmm issues inherent of the idTech 5 engine? They said it is a heavily modified version of it, only 20% of the original. I'm sure it is still causing people a lot of RAGE.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2016, 10:58 MajorD

Well deserved Blue, and thank 'you'!

20. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2016, 12:46 MajorD

So what happened!(?)?(?)

A BIG message was sent to Washington by the American people, Trump actually gave a nice victory speech, and Hilary didn't give any speech and was nowhere to be found..........

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Adds New Bike & Mode
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Adds New Bike & Mode Nov 8, 2016, 18:06 MajorD

Thank you for more content RockStar, I'm all over it. Cheers!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 11:44 MajorD

Either way, we're F&?KED!!!

It saddens me when I look at all the smearing during the election campaigns with all the ping pong of comments made about each other. They're all supposed to be professional politicians representing this country and all the citizens of, but they act like bickering school children and it is all an embarrassment to this country. What kind of message/image does that project to our children? Pathetic!

And all this on top of the ever increasing political corruption is all very disheartening.

News Comments > Forza Horizon 3 Demo
10. Re: Forza Horizon 3 Demo Nov 4, 2016, 14:13 MajorD

Dman20 wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 13:42:
PC and Xbox run great. PC version has more visuals but runs nicely, quicker on the load times thanks to higher end system. Though the Xbox version does look great, looks like there might be some frame rate issues here and there but hasn't been distracting.

I just played the PC Demo version for about 15 minutes. It drove me nuts that I couldn't escape past the cut scenes, but may I don't know the correct key to do so, or you can't bypass them due to it being part of the game loading in the background.

I use KB&M (yeah, I know, my friends keep trying to convince me to use a console controller, but I hold my own fairly well with KB&M) and everything felt pretty good, but the turning (A & D) felt a little sluggish to me; however, it may feel that way because I am so used to GTA V racing being more responsive. Or, it is most likely more responsive with a controller. /shrug

All in all it seems pretty cool and fun, and it is a gorgeous looking game. I need to put some more time into the demo to decide whether or not I purchase the full version. GTA V racing is so much fun, I may just stick with that.

News Comments > 10 Million Play The Crew
3. Re: 10 Million Play The Crew Nov 4, 2016, 12:02 MajorD

Interesting timing to post this announcement......on the heels of Forza 3 Horizon 'PC' demo being released today. Wait, wait, back over here!!!!

News Comments > Forza Horizon 3 Demo
2. Re: Forza Horizon 3 Demo Nov 4, 2016, 11:53 MajorD

Creston wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 10:58:
It's a lot of fun. It's not as charming as Horizon 2, but there are a lot of fun races to do, a lot of cool cars to get, and it's fun to drive around in it.

The whole "customize everything" was a little lacking, I felt, and the hire and fire your friends is just a lame bullshit gimmick which essentially boils down to you getting a few % bonus on XP and cash earned.

Thank you for feedback Creston; I'm down loading right now. I assume you're playing the PC version? How well does the X-platform work?

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details
15. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details Nov 3, 2016, 11:06 MajorD

Jerykk wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 23:16:
Prez wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 21:44:
People REALLY need to stop buying these Season Passes. It's showing incredible faith in companies who have done nothing to earn such faith; quite the opposite really.

Depends on the company. The season pass for Witcher 3 was a fantastic deal.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned RockSt*r/GTA V, as they have continually released updates and free DLCs to keep it fresh, w/o any season pass BS, etc.

I bet GTA V will still over shadow anything Watch Dogs 2 has to offer......

News Comments > Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships
11. Re: Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships Nov 1, 2016, 13:57 MajorD

jdreyer wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 13:13:
I've put on a bit of weight the past couple of years, and my wife told me to grow a beard so my face wouldn't look at chubby.

*looks at Steven*

Full beard will help, not a goatee.

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Gold; Specs
7. Re: Dishonored 2 Gold; Specs Nov 1, 2016, 13:23 MajorD

Quinn wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 12:33:
Seen the gameplay vids. If this game doesn't make it to 144 frames per second on my GTX980, then it isn't optimized for PC.

Hmmmmmmm....how well do these games run on your GTX980/System: Rage, Wolfenstein: The New Order & The Old Blood, and The Evil Within?

Apparently Dishonored 2 runs off a modified version of idTech 5, so being modified I'm wondering how much more HP is now required with those modifications.

Additionally, I guess they had to switch from the Unreal Engine due to Bethesda publishing the game.

The game will run on Arkane's new internal "Void" engine, as opposed to Unreal Engine 3 that was previously used in Dishonored. The Void engine is based on id Tech 5,[nb 1] with art director Sebastien Mitton saying the team kept "[roughly] 20 percent" of the original engine.[21] Arkane removed unneeded elements from the engine like the mini open world and overhauled the graphics. The new engine is intended to improve in-game lighting and post-processing to help the game's visuals,[2] and allows the game to visualize subsurface scattering.[23]

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2016, 14:18 MajorD

JayDeath wrote on Oct 27, 2016, 12:49:
The excitement of Westworld is fading for me. The last two episodes were painfully slow. Ep. 6 better wow me or I'm done with this show. There's too much quality television to waste time on average shows.

My wife complained about the same thing. I 'kind of agree', but IMO, I wouldn't say 'painfully' slow. The last/latest episode (E4) was certainly better than the previous (E3).

They are just in the process of laying some intriguing ground work (for lack of better terms) for; the maze, causes/effects of Ford's new narratives, hosts becoming more self aware and memory recalls, etc. , which will be very interesting to see how they playout.

All in all, I'm still enjoying it.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Trailer
16. Re: Titanfall 2 Trailer Oct 20, 2016, 18:10 MajorD

Zero interest in the first one, and I'm sure I won't be missing much with this one either.......

News Comments > DOOM Free Update 4
13. Re: DOOM Free Update 4 Oct 20, 2016, 18:07 MajorD

Whether, or not, it is content that wasn't ready by release date of the vanilla game, it is nice to see they are releasing it for free and not as another money grab DLC that most companies do nowa days.

2029 Comments. 102 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo