Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Leper

Real Name Leper   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 9, 2010, 03:32
Total Comments 347 (Amateur)
User ID 55745

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Launches

86. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Launches Dec 21, 2011, 21:26 Leper

I think it was at least a couple of years before UO allowed warring player groups to fight each other in town without the guards intervening. That game changed massively in just the few years that I played it and I imagine it would be unrecognizable to me now.

These games evolve as long as they keep running, so I guess we'll see where this goes. It sounds like they have a good base to build upon and are listening to player feedback.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic Trailer

13. Re: The Old Republic Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 18:41 Leper

I'm still baffled why people feel that having to wait in line for a game you're paying a monthly fee for is acceptable...?

I don't think the subscription period has kicked in, yet. This is like a free play for those who pre-ordered.

News Comments > Into the Black

5. Re: Into the Black Dec 7, 2011, 23:28 Leper

Microsoft Security Essentials catches a "Trojan:KS/Redirector.HQ" maybe once or twice a week here. It took me a while to figure out that it was this site.

Looking at the program history, the first time it happened was 11/11/11 and this morning was the latest.

News Comments > Square Enix Warns of Losses

4. Re: Square Enix Warns of Losses May 12, 2011, 11:26 Leper

It's difficult to believe that the earthquake was responsible for that much of loss for a 'software' company.

You only have to believe that .6 billion yen of their losses was a result of the Tsunami. I wouldn't call 5% of their losses much.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2011, 15:09 Leper

Captured would have been nice, but I believe he said himself that he would kill himself before that happened. It also probably would have been riskier to stage a more complicated operation to guarantee capture. Having him dead and no soldiers wounded in the operation is a pretty successful result.

As for avoiding high-value targets for a while, I'm more worried about the lone-wolf sniper type that go after random people and not buildings/symbols. I'm not worried about myself since the chance of something happening to me is ridiculously low, but it still bothers me that it might happen to someone else.

News Comments > Dragon Age II and High-Rez Patch Released

36. Re: Dragon Age 2 and High-Rez Patch Released Mar 8, 2011, 13:24 Leper

I'm not ecstatic about a lot of the changes from DA1, but personally I think it still looks good enough to buy without feeling like some sort of traitor. There's definitely some good stuff in there with regards to the story and the combat in the demo was fun in its own way. The graphics are good and a high-res patch isn't unheard of since most PC gamers won't be able to use the textures anyway. Hopefully Bioware is hearing the complaints posted here and other places and DA3 will have more depth, but having the choice of buying DA2 is not a bad thing.  

News Comments > Homefront PC Details

16. Re: No THQ DRM for PC Homefront Jan 28, 2011, 17:49 Leper

Yea!  

347 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >