Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wash Washburne

Real Name Wash Washburne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wash Washburne
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Just a regular fella...
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2010, 16:27
Total Comments 158 (Novice)
User ID 55702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER II Announced
12. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Announced Apr 1, 2017, 10:51 Wash Washburne

OldDirtyEwok wrote on Mar 31, 2017, 15:09:
This is very disappointing, I thought they would go back the historical route.

I believe there is another team working on historical TW, so lets not go on hating just yet.

Too soon? Maybe, maybe not but with adding soo many "new" races, their world map would need a bit of a overhaul, and naturally it makes sense to make a new game. Besides it's probably just about the same time frame as their other releases, so there should be a no surprise there.

Personally I enjoyed the shit out of TW:Warhammer, even more now that I bought the Blood for the Blood God DLC (25% off, better then nothing I guess) got over 200 Hrs in it and feels like I could put in another 100 Hrs easy. Interestingly I enjoyed it as much as I did TW:Shogun 2.
TW:Rome 2 got about 25 Hrs and then uninstall button restored my happiness

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Origin Access Free Trial
3. Re: Origin Access Free Trial Feb 15, 2017, 13:23 Wash Washburne

Think it's more of a trust issue that goes back till the beginning of gaming, also greed and laziness might have also something to do with the "Nope" response.  

News Comments > Impact Winter in Spring
2. Re: Impact Winter in Spring Feb 8, 2017, 14:48 Wash Washburne

Cutter wrote on Feb 8, 2017, 11:39:
Look around, and you've found, that time is a hazy shade of winter....

Looks kinda coo actually.

Indeed, it really does! Also don't have to build a fridge to store your food

News Comments > Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Content Next Week
7. Re: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Content Next Week Feb 1, 2017, 16:26 Wash Washburne

It has been a while since I played GW2, loads of catching up to do! Cheers!  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Content Next Week
2. Re: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Content Next Week Feb 1, 2017, 11:22 Wash Washburne

How is Heart of Thorns? Wasn't going to pay a full price but now that it is on sale, worth a buy?  

News Comments > Free X-COM: UFO Defense
2. Re: Free X-COM: UFO Defense Jan 30, 2017, 22:32 Wash Washburne

Definitely, the best TBS to the day! Spent hundreds of hours in both X-Com: Enemy Unknown and Terror From the Deep, soo many found memories. At some point a buddy and I would load 12 soldiers on the Skyranger, then split our troops in a half once on the ground and fight each other while the aliens were still shooting at us, it was awesome!  

News Comments > Conan Exiles Barbarian Edition
2. Re: Conan Exiles Barbarian Edition Jan 25, 2017, 12:24 Wash Washburne

Ohh how I can't stand shitty sound in promotion videos, ugh hurts my ears.

On another note, I really want this to be fun but I have my reservations, it's Fun-Com after all, so won't be holding my breath.

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
8. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 14:06 Wash Washburne

Cutter wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 13:40:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 12:40:
Cutter wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 12:30:
I'd presume they'll be going for proper expansions - like W3 - which would be a refreshing change of pace. It would be nice to see that become an industry wide trend and stop with the nickel and diming bullshit of most of the garbage they sell.

Wouldn't that be nice... but you can bet your nose hair that there will be shitty DLC on day 1, pre-order exlusive DLC, vendor exclusive DLC.. EA will never stop that unless a miracle happens.

I dunno. It all depends on sales doesn't it? Maybe they finally sat down and looked at the costs vs. the returns and decided it's not worth it anymore. I'd dearly love to know the sales figures for that stuff.
jacobvandy wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 12:30:
BioWare points!

Them glorious Bioware points to help you unlock them sweet ass DLC's!!

News Comments > World War II Online Coming to Steam
8. Re: World War II Online Coming to Steam Jan 7, 2017, 21:47 Wash Washburne

Seems Arma 3 with WW2 mod like Iron Front 1944 is better choice, dunno just me.  

News Comments > Diablo III Season 8 Ends Soon
2. Re: Diablo III Season 8 Ends Soon Dec 16, 2016, 17:50 Wash Washburne

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 16, 2016, 17:44:
*crickets.*

I have to give them props for milking the same dungeons for 8 seasons....haha, you know you get the same loot but different

News Comments > Sniper Elite 4 Hitler Preorder Bonus
4. Re: Sniper Elite 4 Hitler Preorder Bonus Dec 13, 2016, 14:05 Wash Washburne

I have Sniper Elite V2 on steam, think it was a give away or something like that, nevertheless, is it worth diving into it?  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Launch Trailer
15. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Launch Trailer Dec 12, 2016, 23:04 Wash Washburne

My pre-order lasted 45min before I sent a request to get my money back. Far from finished even a month ago, don't have much hope for it being finished now. Dunno maybe when it's $5 bucks on sales I will look at it again but till then, pass.  

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered Trailer
4. Re: Full Throttle Remastered Trailer Dec 2, 2016, 21:57 Wash Washburne

Hellz Yeah! \m/

Can't wait to dive back into this beauty, what a blast from the past!

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage
8. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Footage Dec 2, 2016, 21:54 Wash Washburne

Pulled the trigger last week and per-oredered it. But the feeling of being super stoked to play the closed beta was very short lived. I understand that game was still in beta and about a couple of weeks before it's official release but, wow was it ever far from finished. Bugs, missing options, I could get into inviting friends but then would not be able to back out of the window no matter what, the famous Mace was just a gimmick, something that is probably going to be balanced later on but at the moment is was just as powerful as the power fist. Movement and controls felt off as well.

They were really quick about getting my moneys back

News Comments > Dying Light Community Bounty
11. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 26, 2016, 17:10 Wash Washburne

A side from absolutely not caring for any of the characters and wishing them nothing but horrific death it's kinda fun to traverse all over the place. Oh yeh zombies still look like absolute shit...  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
21. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Nov 19, 2016, 10:09 Wash Washburne

Levels look well crafted, enemy placement seems very generic tho, also HUD seems very cluttered as well, but it could be fun in the long run. Also wish pre-order had more unique weapons and toys, maybe even extra mission with extra loot.

Voice chatter and the voices definitely need a overhaul. Ai bug or not, they just sound lame and like a bunch of robots

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER: Realm of The Wood Elves Next Month
2. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER: Realm of The Wood Elves Next Month Nov 18, 2016, 09:02 Wash Washburne

Yeah, the hope ship of decent prices on DLCs have sailed a long time ago, however we still have xmas sales, lol  

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
8. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 29, 2016, 15:11 Wash Washburne

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 14:16:
Wow, SteamOS can't mature fast enough. Windows 10 is turning into a colossal customer abuse platform.

I'm going to be stuck with Windows 8.1 and whatever Valve gets motivated to put into SteamOS.

Aye, unfortunately it's what MS does best. Still on Windows 7 and loving it, no desire to go anywhere near Dindows 10.

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Trailer
5. Re: Dishonored 2 Trailer Oct 24, 2016, 22:39 Wash Washburne

Squirmer wrote on Oct 24, 2016, 19:23:
but does not explain why the clip uses live action instead of gameplay footage
Because Bethesda has money to burn?

With Assassins Creed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXkAwh2pHY) heading for the silver screen and the hype that is generating, it is Bethesdas call for attention: Hey we can make it look good and here is a screen test (trailer). Are you seeing this Hollywood?

I can only assume that they also want to get a taste of that pie. Also, we have moved into an age where ppl almost forgot all of the terrible Uwe Boll films and it's almost possible that "good" video game adaptations will emerge. Not holding my breath tho, lol

Having said that, I can't wait for Dishonored 2, absolutely loved the first game.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2016, 22:45.

News Comments > New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC
2. Re: New Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC Oct 20, 2016, 20:47 Wash Washburne

Hehe nice one Thumbsup  

158 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo